- 9x9 baking dish.
- Stand mixer.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x9-inch baking pan with nonstick spray and line with parchment paper, then spray paper. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions and stir in mini chocolate chips. Bake and let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, stir to dissolve espresso powder in boiling water. Set aside to cool.
- In the bowl of stand mixer with the whisk attachment or with a hand held mixer with whisk attachments, whip vanilla pudding mix with 2 cups cold milk and mascarpone on medium speed until smooth and thickened, about 2 minutes. Use a rubber spatula to fold in 1 cup Cool Whip.
- Spoon half of the mascarpone pudding onto the cooled brownies. Working one at a time, dip the ladyfinger cookies in the espresso, turning to coat, and place in a single layer on top of the pudding. Top cookies with remaining mascarpone pudding and smooth to cover. Top Tiramisu brownies with remaining Cool Whip and refrigerate until set, at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours.
- To serve, use the parchment paper overhang to lift the cake from the pan, dust with cocoa powder and cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 360.6, Fat 12, SaturatedFat 4.8, Cholesterol 6.8, Sodium 320.8, Carbohydrate 60.5, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 42.1, Protein 4.7
BROWNIE TIRAMISU RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: brownie mix, espresso, vegetable oil, egg, heavy cream, powdered sugar, mascarpone cheese, espresso powder, vanilla extract
Provided by Tasty
Yield 4 parfaits
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF (180°C).
- Combine brownie mix, egg, vegetable oil, and strong coffee into a large bowl. Mix well.
- Pour batter into a parchment lined 10x15-inch (25x38 cm) baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- While the brownie is baking and cooling, mix mascarpone cheese, espresso powder, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream and gradually add in powdered sugar.
- When the cream is whipped, add to the mascarpone cheese mixture and gently fold until homogenous.
- Take the brownie out from the baking sheet put on a flat surface, then use either a mason jar lid or a cookie cutter to cut out as many circles as you can.
- To assemble the tiramisu, alternate the cream and brownie, starting with the cream.
- Chill tiramisu in the fridge for an hour.
- To serve, dust with cocoa powder and/or espresso powder.
- Nutrition Calories: 1234 Fat: 128 grams Carbs: 23 grams Fiber: 0 grams Sugars: 21 grams Protein: 8 grams
EASY TIRAMISU BROWNIE BARS
Enjoy the taste of tiramisu in a brownie! Cream cheese, rum extract and coffee transform brownie mix into Italy's most popular dessert.
Provided by Inspired Taste
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Line 9-inch square pan with foil, allowing some to hang over edges of pan. Grease bottom and sides of foil with shortening or cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir together brownie mix, chocolate syrup pouch (from brownie mix box), oil, eggs and 3 tablespoons of the coffee until well blended. Spread in pan.
- Bake 28 to 31 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Carefully brush remaining 2 tablespoons coffee over warm brownies. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 hour.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in rum extract; set aside. In chilled small bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Spread over cooled brownies.
- Sift or sprinkle cocoa over top. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours until topping is firm. Using foil to lift, remove brownies from pan, and peel foil away. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250, Carbohydrate 28 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Fat 3, Fiber 0 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 135 mg, Sugar 19 g, TransFat 0 g
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour a 9x13 pan.
- Chop or break chocolate into small pieces.
- Melt in the microwave and stir until smooth.
- Pour into a mixer bowl and cool slightly (until just warm to the touch).
- Beat butter into the warm chocolate.
- Beat in 1 1/3 cups sugar.
- Add the six eggs one at a time, beating until the mixture lightens.
- Blend in flour and coffee powder into batter on low speed and do not overmix.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cheese 1/4 cup sugar, two eggs and vanilla extract Pour over brownie batter.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the middle is almost set and top begins to buckle Cool in the pan.
- Dust lightly with cocoa powder and cut into 40 small bars.
Tiramisu and brownies-what a yummy combination! This easy recipe gives you the traditional tiramisu flavor you adore minus the fuss.-Anna-Maria Carpanzano, Whitby, Ontario
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate. Stir until smooth; cool slightly. Beat in butter. Gradually beat in 1-1/3 cups sugar. Add six eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. , Combine flour and coffee granules; add to chocolate mixture. Beat on low speed just until combined; set aside. , For filling, in a small bowl, beat the cheese, vanilla, remaining sugar and eggs until smooth. , Pour half of the chocolate batter into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Spread with filling. Top with remaining batter, spreading evenly to completely cover filling. , Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set and brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. , Cool on a wire rack. Dust with cocoa. Cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 211 calories, Fat 15g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 76mg cholesterol, Sodium 58mg sodium, Carbohydrate 17g carbohydrate (14g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
EASY BROWNIE TIRAMISU
Coffee, raspberries and sweet cream cheese take brownies to an even yummier level in this easy-to-make tiramisu.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 6 servings, 2/3 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cut brownies into bite-size pieces; place in 6 dessert dishes. Drizzle with coffee.
- Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix; beat on low speed 2 min. Add 1/2 cup COOL WHIP; mix well. Spoon over brownies.
- Top with remaining COOL WHIP, berries and grated chocolate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310, Fat 17 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Sodium 410 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0.9227 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 5 g
More about "tiramisu brownies recipes"
TIRAMISU BROWNIES - BROMA BAKERY
4/5 (4)Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
TIRAMISU BROWNIES RECIPE | MY BAKING ADDICTION
4.2/5 (59)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory BrowniesCalories 320 per serving
- Add chocolate to a mixing bowl with the paddle attachment on. Beat in the butter followed by 1 cup of sugar and the 4 eggs and 4 egg whites. Add the flour and mix on low speed until just combined. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan, reserving 1 cup of the brownie batter.
- Lay the ladyfingers upside down on top of the batter, and push down slightly. Using a pastry brush, carefully brush the brewed coffee over the ladyfingers until they are saturated.
BROWNIE TIRAMISù RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (2)Total Time 2 hrs 17 minsServings 12
- Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange pecans in a single layer on a baking sheet, and bake 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant.
- Coarsely chop 1 chocolate bar. Microwave coarsely chopped chocolate and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl at MEDIUM (50% power) 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals. Whisk in 2 cups sugar and eggs, whisking until blended; stir in flour, stirring just until blended. Spoon batter into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch pan.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until center is set. Remove from oven, and cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes. Pierce brownie multiple times using the tines of a fork. Pour coffee mixture over brownie. Let cool on wire rack 1 hour or until completely cool.
TIRAMISU BROWNIES - TIDYMOM®
5/5 (2)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory DessertsCalories 254 per serving
- Heat oven to 350° F. Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper (this step is only needed if you want to lift the baked brownies out of the pan to cut), coat lightly with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Set aside one cup of brownie batter, then pour reaming batter into prepared baking pan and spread evenly.
- Lay the ladyfingers upside down on top of the brownie batter, and push down slightly. Combine brewed coffee with rum. Using a pastry brush, carefully brush the coffee and rum mixture over the ladyfingers until they are saturated (you can carefully pour and brush).
TIRAMISU BROWNIES - SAPORITO KITCHEN
5/5 (9)Total Time 5 hrs 25 minsCategory DessertsCalories 334 per serving
- Preheat oven to 325° and line an 8x8 square baking pan with parchment paper and grease generously with butter or baking spray.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine melted butter, 1 Tablespoon of the coffee dipping mixture and both eggs. Whisk to combine.
- In another medium sized bowl, combine mascarpone cheese and cream cheese. Using a hand mixer, beat cheeses on high for 2 minutes until well combined. Add in sugar, eggs and 2 Tablespoons of the coffee dipping mixture and beat on medium high for another 2 minutes. Scrape the sides of the bowl and continue to mix for 1 more minute making sure all ingredients are thoroughly mixed together. Set aside.
TIRAMISU BROWNIE PARFAITS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCalories 181 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat an 8?8x2-inch square baking pan with cooking spray. In a medium bowl combine brownie mix, applesauce, egg and oil, stirring with a wooden spoon until well mixed.
- Spread batter evenly into the prepared baking pan. Bake about 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Cut half of the pan of brownies into 1-inch-square pieces. (Store the remaining half for another use.) Transfer the brownie pieces to a large bowl. Pour the coffee over brownie pieces; toss to coat lightly. Let stand for 10 minutes to allow brownies to soak up the coffee.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine cream cheese, milk, dessert topping mix and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form (tips stand straight). Cover and chill until ready to assemble parfaits.
TIRAMISU BROWNIES – TRAMPLING ROSE
Cuisine Italian-AmericanEstimated Reading Time 5 minsServings 24Total Time 1 hr 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13x9-inch baking pan, and set aside. In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine the butter, cocoa powder and olive oil. Stir occasionally until butter is melted. Remove from the heat, and stir in the sugar, eggs and vanilla. Stir in the flour.
- Combine the coffee and Kahlua together, and brush over the tops of the ladyfingers. Use all the coffee, so they are completely saturated.
TIRAMISU BROWNIES - FRESH APRIL FLOURS
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (177ºC). Line an 8" square baking pan with foil and spray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl with a handheld mixer or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the softened mascarpone cheese, sugar, egg, and salt until completely smooth.
- Whisk sugar into cooled chocolate mixture until combined. Add the eggs one at a time, whisking after each addition until smooth. Whisk in the vanilla. Add the flour and salt and stir gently until completely combined.
TIRAMISU BROWNIES - EAT. DRINK. LOVE.
Servings 24Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory DessertsCalories 292 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate. Stir until smooth and let cool for a few minutes. Line a 9″x13″ baking dish with parchment paper.
- Add the chocolate to a mixing bowl, beat in the butter and then the sugar, 4 eggs, and 4 egg whites. Add in the flour and continue mixing on low speed until just combined. Pour the brownie batter into the baking dish, but reserve about 1 cup of the batter for later.
- Layer the ladyfingers upside down on top of the brownie batter, slightly pushing down to keep in place. Using a pastry brush, brush the coffee over the ladyfingers until they are saturated (I went around about 4 times as I really wanted to taste the coffee flavor).
- In another bowl, mix together the mascarpone cheese, cream cheese, sugar, 4 egg whites, and the vanilla extract. Gently spread the mixture over the ladyfingers.Take a spoonfuls of the brownie batter and place on top of the creamy filling. Use a sharp knife or toothpick to swirl it around.
THE BEST HEALTHY TIRAMISU BROWNIES | SUGAR FREE, GLUTEN ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 180 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line an 8x8" brownie pan with parchment paper both ways.
- Drain the can of black beans and rinse well! Drain off the excess water. My beans weighed 250g after draining.
- In a blender or food processor, add the beans, blueberries, coffee, vanilla extract, and stevia extract. Puree until completely smooth.
TIRAMISU BROWNIES - INSIDE BRUCREW LIFE
4.4/5 (16)Category Brownies & BarsServings 24Total Time 45 mins
TIRAMISU BROWNIES [VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE] - ONE GREEN PLANET
Servings 24Calories 91 per servingEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
TIRAMISU BROWNIES | NUTRILAIT
Servings 20Total Time 20 mins
TIRAMISU BROWNIES RECIPE | SAPUTO CHEESE
Servings 20Total Time 50 mins
THE BEST TIRAMISU RECIPE YOU WILL EVER MAKE | CHEF DENNIS
5/5 (556)Total Time 40 minsCategory DessertCalories 490 per serving
TIRAMISU BROWNIES RECIPE | DAIRYLAND
Servings 20Total Time 50 mins
TIRAMISU BROWNIES | NEILSON DAIRY
Servings 20Total Time 50 mins
TIRAMISU BROWNIES | BAXTER
Servings 20Total Time 50 mins
40 TIRAMISU BROWNIES IDEAS | FOOD, TIRAMISU BROWNIES ...
TIRAMISU BROWNIES RECIPE | RECIPE | TIRAMISU BROWNIES ...
TIRAMISU RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #north-american #for-large-groups #desserts #eggs-dairy #american #oven #cookies-and-brownies #chocolate #bar-cookies #brownies #cheese #dietary #equipment #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Tiramisu brownies with ladyfingers?Pour a quarter of the tiramisu mixture over the brownies and spread evenly over the top. Arrange the ladyfingers on top of the tiramisu mixture. Using a pastry brush, brush tops of ladyfingers with coffee until they are saturated.
How to make Tiramisu?Take the brownie out from the baking sheet put on a flat surface, then use either a mason jar lid or a cookie cutter to cut out as many circles as you can. To assemble the tiramisu, alternate the cream and brownie, starting with the cream. Chill tiramisu in the fridge for an hour. To serve, dust with cocoa powder and/or espresso powder.
What are Tiramisu brownies made of?Tiramisu Brownies. Tiramisu Brownies combine a rich brownie base, spongy ladyfinger cookies, strong coffee and creamy mascarpone for a portable bar version of everyone’s favorite classic Italian dessert.
How to make mascarpone cheese Brownies?While the brownie is baking and cooling, mix mascarpone cheese, espresso powder, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth. In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream and gradually add in powdered sugar.