SIMPLE TUNA PASTA SALAD
Some of the best recipes are the most simple. This is one of those. I prefer it just as written, but you may add any ingredients you choose such as chopped onion, scallions, chives, water chestnuts, chopped hard-boiled eggs, lemon-pepper, dill, parsley, etc. I often take this to potlucks when I need a quick and easy (and economical) dish. I've never had to take home left-overs. Tuna pasta salads can be found at many pot lucks. Albacore tuna is plentiful on the Pacific Coast, and this recipe represents the Western U.S.
Provided by PanNan
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine the cooked and drained pasta with the drained tuna, chopped celery, peas, and mayonnaise, using only enough mayonnaise for the salad to be creamy.
- (If it's made ahead, you may need more because the pasta will absorb the mayo.) Chill at least 1- 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 321, Fat 2.8, SaturatedFat 0.6, Cholesterol 23.8, Sodium 278.6, Carbohydrate 49.1, Fiber 4.1, Sugar 4.1, Protein 23.2
THE BEST TUNA SANDWICH
Years ago, there was a deli in the town I worked and everyday faithfully, I would stop there for the Tuna sandwich (which was the best ever!) I became friends with the older lady that always worked the deli and she gave me the recipe. I will never forget what she told me.."The more colors in your Tuna, the better the flavor" sadly, the deli went out of business, but I never forgot her recipe. This tuna has lots of veggies in it, but if you dice them very small, it's so good! Remember, Tuna is a finicky meal.. too much mayo makes it watery and too little makes it dry and fishy.. be sure to use your best judgement and liking. (This recipe makes a lot) you can lessen it
Provided by D. Rose
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Drain tuna very well and add to large bowl
- dice all of the above very small as indicated and add to tuna.
- I add about 3 -4 heaping kitchen sized tablespoons of Mayo into the tuna you may have to add a little more or a little less based on your preference
- add a few shakes of black pepper and salt (opt).
- Chill in airtight container in fridge. The longer you let it chill, the better the flavor. This can be served on pretty much any kind of bread. My personal favorite, onion rolls or seedless rye!
- Hope you enjoy & agree this is one of the best Tuna Sandwiches!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 197.8, Fat 6.8, SaturatedFat 1.4, Cholesterol 50.1, Sodium 692.8, Carbohydrate 5.5, Fiber 1, Sugar 2.3, Protein 27.4
More about "tradewinds tuna recipes"
31 EASY AND DELICIOUS CANNED TUNA RECIPES - THE SPRUCE …
Author Cathy Jacobs
- Tuna Tetrazzini Casserole. Spend an hour assembling and baking a one-pot tuna tetrazzini on the weekend, and you'll have an easy dinner to reheat on busy weeknights.
- Tuna Croquettes. Tuna croquettes are a budget-friendly alternative to crab cakes and make a tasty party appetizer. Make them a day ahead by sautéing the ingredients, then forming the mixture into patties to store in the fridge.
- Tuna Salad With Chopped Eggs and Dill. Tuna salad with chopped eggs and dill is a deli classic that makes an excellent picnic or potluck salad, or a nice light lunch.
- Easy Canned Tuna Fish Tacos. In less time than it takes to boil a pot of pasta, you can make these tasty tuna fish tacos topped with zesty lime crema for dinner.
- The Ultimate Tuna Melt. This is not your school cafeteria's tuna melt. The classic recipe gets a gourmet twist with this open-faced warm tuna sandwich that makes a satisfying lunch and takes just 20 minutes to assemble and bake.
- Hot Tuna and Egg Salad Rolls. Pack pickle-flavored tuna and egg salad into hot dog buns, and warm quickly in the oven, for an easy lunch that kids can eat on the go.
- Tuna and Chickpea Patties. Combine chickpeas with tuna, finely chopped veggies, and fresh herbs to form croquettes for frying, for these tasty tuna and chickpea patties.
- Easy Tuna Carbonara. In just 30 minutes, you can make a delicious, creamy tuna carbonara with ingredients you probably already stock in your pantry and fridge.
- Tuna Corn Chowder. Use fresh or frozen corn kernels for this rich, creamy corn chowder with tuna, potatoes, onion, and scallions. It makes a tasty, tummy-warming lunch on chilly days.
- Parmesan Tuna Sandwiches. There has to be at least one tuna sandwich on this list. This is an upgraded tuna sandwich spread, with freshly shredded Parmesan cheese, Dijon mustard, and sour cream to add an extra tangy flavor.
20 FRESH TUNA RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
- Spice-Rubbed Seared Tuna Steaks With Balsamic Reduction. Ahi tuna (also called yellowfin) is a firm-textured fish that stands up wonderfully to grilling.
- Grilled Tuna Steaks With Asian Sesame Crust. Restaurant-style grilled tuna steaks can be yours at home with this quick and easy recipe. Tuna steaks or fillets are marinated in a soy-ginger-sesame oil mixture, then coated in sesame seeds and cooked in less than 10 minutes on the grill.
- Lemon Pepper Grilled Tuna. You only need six ingredients and a 5 minutes of grilling to make this delicious lemon pepper tuna. It's a great choice on summer evenings when you don't want to sweat over a hot stove.
- Honey Lime-Glazed Grilled Ahi Tuna. Firm ahi tuna fillets are marinated for 30 minutes in a mixture of lime juice, garlic, and ginger, before taking a turn on the grill.
- Seared Black Pepper-Crusted Ahi Tuna Steaks. If you like peppercorn steak, give this black pepper-crusted ahi tuna a try. Season thick tuna fillets with a mixture of salt, coriander, paprika, and cayenne pepper, then coat with plenty of coarsely ground black pepper.
- Spicy Tuna Rolls. If you've always wanted to learn how to make sushi at home, here's your chance. It is easier than you might think to make spicy tuna rolls in your own kitchen and recreate one of the most popular Japanese restaurant orders.
- Spicy Tuna and Avocado Sushi Burger. This spicy tuna and avocado sushi burger requires barely any cooking and tastes like a spicy sushi roll. Fresh tuna chunks are dressed in an easy, creamy sauce and layered with avocado, cilantro, and crispy fried garlic onto buns made from leftover sushi rice.
- Grilled Spicy Tuna Steaks. Grilled spicy tuna steaks are a breeze to make. This recipe uses a marinade of lemon juice, cilantro, garlic, shallot, cayenne pepper, and cumin.
- Seared Tuna in Wasabi Sauce. Bright wasabi paste is typically served as a flavoring with sushi and sashimi. In this seared tuna recipe, it forms the base for a fantastic sauce that also includes white wine, butter, cilantro, and soy sauce.
- Grilled Tuna With Honey Mustard Marinade. Ready for the table in under 30 minutes, your family is going to love this flavor-packed grilled tuna entrée. The fish is quickly marinated in a sweet and zesty honey and mustard mixture, then flash-cooked over a hot grill.
24 BEST CANNED TUNA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CLASSIC TUNA SANDWICH | STARKIST
TUNA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
TUNA FISH CAKES (USING CANNED TUNA) - ALICA'S PEPPERPOT
10 HEALTHY CANNED-TUNA RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
TRADE WINDS - AHI TUNA STEAK CALORIES, CARBS & NUTRITION FACTS ...
10 PASTA RECIPES WITH A TWIST! - MAMA HARRIS' KITCHEN
TRADEWINDS RESTAURANT MENU - MOUNTAINSEAMEDIA.COM
OUR BEST CANNED TUNA RECIPES, PLUS MORE CANNED SEAFOOD …
SMOKED BLUEFIN TUNA BELLY - THERESCIPES.INFO
TRADEWINDS TUNA CHUNK IN WATER 142G - AONE SUPERMARKETS
TUNA CONSERVA - MY LILIKOI KITCHENMY LILIKOI KITCHEN
STEWED TUNA RECIPE | MMHMM - YOUTUBE
RECIPES — OLIVIANOCEDA
14 EASY CANNED TUNA RECIPES TO MAKE RIGHT NOW | MARTHA STEWART
13 CANNED TUNA RECIPES THAT SPELL HEALTHY DINNER - EAT THIS NOT …
OUR ST. PETE BEACH RESTAURANTS | TRADEWINDS ISLAND RESORTS
RECIPES WITH LOCAL, SEASONAL INGREDIENTS | LAKEWINDS FOOD CO-OP
AT SEA WITH TRADEWINDS & JULI BAUER ROTH — SIREN TRAVELLER
10 BEST TUNA RECIPES | YUMMLY
TUNA RECIPES WITH PREMIUM CANNED TUNA IN OLIVE OIL - GENOVA …
CELEBRATING MY 30TH BIRTHDAY AT SEA WITH TRADEWINDS
TRADE-WINDS SALAD RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
33 TRADEWINDS RECIPES IDEAS | TEA, COCKTAILS, SWEET TEA
12 HOUR TUNA TRIP WAS GREAT - TRADEWINDS CHARTERS
TUNA FISH JUICE FOR CATS - THERESCIPES.INFO - THERECIPES
THESE 18 *GENIUS* CANNED TUNA RECIPES TAKE EVERYONE’S FAVE …
7 BRILLIANT CANNED TUNA RECIPES BEYOND SANDWICHES | FOOD & WINE
6 AMAZING RECIPES & WAYS TO USE CANNED TUNA | WW CANADA
TRADEWINDS SLOW BREWED ICED TEA REVIEW | MAMA HARRIS' KITCHEN
TRADE WINDS SALAD - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
TRADE WINDS - TUNA IN WATER CALORIES, CARBS & NUTRITION FACTS ...
BEST TUNA SALAD RECIPE - KIM'S CRAVINGS
CHOPPED ONION | TRADE WINDS SPICE COMPANY: FINE SPICES
TRADEWINDS TUNA CHUNK OIL 142G - AONE SUPERMARKETS
15 HEALTHY TUNA RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
TUNA MELT - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
TINNED TUNA RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
You'll also love