Two Minute Banana Cinnamon Caramel Crunch Ice Cream
TWO MINUTE BANANA CINNAMON CARAMEL CRUNCH ICE CREAM
from our local newspaper, an article about considering making a vegetarian meal for father's day http://stcatharinesstandard.ca/articledisplay.aspx?e=1606403 you'd never think that popping a few bananas in the freezer would result in an ice-cream-like indulgence. and to correspond with the patience that dad will have while he awaits his dad's day dessert, it'll be done in a snap. the dates give a sweet taste akin to smooth caramel, while the pecans add an extra crunch.
Time: 2 minutes
- toss bananas in food processor with cinnamon
- let sit about five minutes , until lightly thawed , and whiz until smooth
- stir in dates and pecans
- serve immediately
- using overripe bananas adds extra sweetness to the end result
Number Of Ingredients: 4
- ground cinnamon
BANANA CINNAMON ICE CREAM
Source: Eagle Brand Website **Directions listed for both ice cream freezer and fridge-freezer method.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Mom2Rose
Yield 1 1/2 quarts, 6 serving(s)
- In ice cream freezer container, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
- Refrigerator-Freezer Method: Omit half-and-half.
- In large bowl, combine EAGLE BRAND® and vanilla; stir in bananas and cinnamon.
- Fold in 2 cups (1 pint) whipping cream, whipped (do not use non-dairy whipped topping).
- Pour into 9x5 inch loaf pan or other 2 quart container; cover.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Store leftovers covered in freezer.
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- 3 cups half-and-half
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
BANANA CREAM PIE NO-CHURN ICE CREAM
This no-churn ice cream doesn't require any cooking or special equipment. All you have to do is mash up some bananas and whip some heavy cream. The whipped cream mimics the air that's incorporated into traditional ice cream when it's churning in an ice cream machine. For the strongest flavor, use really, really ripe bananas; mushy, bruised ones with black peels will work well. Large crumbles of vanilla wafers stirred into the ice cream and sprinkled on top add crunch.
Recipe From cooking.nytimes.com
Provided by Erin Jeanne McDowell
Yield About 8 servings
- In a large bowl, use a large fork or a potato masher to mash the bananas well. Add the condensed milk and mash again until the two are well combined. The mixture should be fairly smooth and only slightly lumpy.
- Using a silicone spatula, stir in the vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whip attachment or a handheld mixer, whip the heavy cream to medium peaks. Add about 1/4 of the whipped cream to the banana mixture and stir with the spatula to fully combine. (This lightens the mixture, making it easier to fold in the remaining whipped cream without losing too much aeration.)
- Add the remaining whipped cream in 2 to 3 additions, folding gently just to combine. Add all but 3 tablespoons of the crumbled wafer cookies to the mixture and gently fold them in until incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into a 9-by-9-inch pan and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle the reserved vanilla wafers evenly on top. Cover the ice cream with plastic wrap, gently pressing the wrap into the surface of the ice cream, and transfer to the freezer.
- Freeze the mixture until firm, at least 6 hours. Before serving, let the ice cream soften at room temperature for 10 minutes before scooping.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 1 pound very ripe bananas (about 3 medium bananas), peeled
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- 2 1/2 cups/600 milliliters heavy cream
- 25 vanilla wafer cookies (about 85 grams), broken into coarse pieces
CINNAMON CRUNCH ICE CREAM
Is your ice cream feeling a little vanilla? Take the flavor up a notch with my cinnamon- and spice-enhanced recipe. It's great for special occasions or a treat to make with the kids on a fall afternoon. Use your favorite nuts or a mixture for variety. -Catherine Johnston, Stafford, New York
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-1/2 quarts.
- In a large heavy saucepan, whisk egg yolks and sugar until blended; stir in cream and milk. Cook over medium-low heat until mixture is just thick enough to coat a metal spoon and a thermometer reads at least 175°, stirring constantly. Do not allow to boil. Remove from heat immediately., Quickly transfer to a large bowl; stir in vanilla. Place bowl in a pan of ice water. Stir gently and occasionally for 2 minutes. Press plastic wrap onto surface of custard. Refrigerate several hours or overnight., Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, whisk egg white. Add walnuts; toss to coat. In a small bowl, mix sugar and spices. Sprinkle over walnuts; toss to coat. Spread into a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 30-35 minutes or until crisp, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool completely., Fill cylinder of ice cream maker no more than two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions., Transfer ice cream to freezer containers, allowing headspace for expansion. Fold in nut mixture. Freeze 4-6 hours or until firm.
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- 8 large egg yolks
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon large egg white
- 2 cups walnut or pecan halves
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
PAN SEARED CINNAMON BANANAS OVER VANILLA ICE CREAM
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
- In a large saute pan over medium heat, add butter and melt. Add the cinnamon and stir to combine. Add the brown sugar and stir until melted. Remove pan from heat and add the rum. Return pan to the heat and stir until a light caramel forms. Add the bananas and toss to coat. Serve over vanilla ice cream and garnish with a sprig of mint.
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 bananas, sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- Vanilla ice cream
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH® COLD BREW COFFEE
Sweeten your iced coffee with a favorite morning flavor: milk infused with Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. Top it with whipped cream, caramel drizzle and a sprinkling of cereal. Talk about a Pick Me Up.
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
- Grind coffee into medium-fine grounds. Place coffee in large glass container. Stir in cold water. Cover and refrigerate 24 hours. Strain coffee through fine mesh strainer. Strain again through coffee filter; discard grounds.
- Heat oven to 300°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil. Spread 3 cups cereal in pan. Bake 10 minutes; stir. Bake 5 minutes longer or until toasted. Cool 10 minutes. Add toasted cereal to large bowl. Add milk; stir. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Strain milk mixture through strainer; discard solids.
- In 2-quart glass pitcher, stir together cold coffee and milk mixture. To serve, pour into glasses filled with ice; top with whipped cream, caramel sauce and crushed cereal.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 3/4 cup coffee beans
- 3 cups cold water
- 3 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ cereal
- 3 cups whole milk
- Whipped cream, if desired
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- Additional cereal, if desired, crushed
More recipes about two minute banana cinnamon caramel crunch ice cream recipes
Two Minute Banana Cinnamon Caramel Crunch Ice Cream
Recipe From : lauriesadowski.comJul 29, 2013 · Toss bananas in food processor with cinnamon. Let sit about five minutes, until lightly thawed, and whiz until smooth. Stir in dates and pecans. Serve immediately. (If it gets too soft, you can put it in the freezer for about 10 minutes.) *Using overripe bananas adds … ...Show details
Banana Caramel Kunafa Sundae | Cleobuttera
Recipe From : cleobuttera.comDec 14, 2018 · In serving glasses, spoon a layer of kunafa crumbs into the bottom, top with banana slices, then a scoop of ice cream and a drizzle of the warm caramel … ...Show details
Caramel Banana Ice Cream (Just 2 Ingredients!) - Living
Recipe From : livingsweetmoments.comApr 07, 2015 · Frozen bananas and dulce de leche (or caramel sauce) – That’s it! Blend it in your favorite high speed blender or in a food processor and in seconds you’ll have soft serve ice cream. Want it firmer? toss it in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour. Luckily I aways have frozen bananas on hand since my husband uses it in his smoothies. ...Show details
Caramelized Banana Ice Cream | Our Best Bites
Recipe From : ourbestbites.comSprinkle brown sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter over bananas and toss well with hands. Spread bananas out in a single layer. Bake bananas (in your 400 degree preheated oven) for 15 minutes. Stir, and bake for 15 more. ...Show details
Cold Stone Creamery Banana Caramel Crunch Ice Cream
Recipe From : coldstonecreamery.comThis Creation is nuts! And banana. And caramel. Talk about a taste sensation! Crunchy almonds, firm, ripe banana, sweet caramel and chilly, delicious french vanilla ice cream. Are you ready to engage all your tastebuds? Go! Ingredients: French Vanilla Ice Cream with Roasted Almonds, Banana and Caramel ...Show details
Roasted Banana Ice Cream with Caramel - olivemagazine
Recipe From : olivemagazine.comJun 29, 2018 · Method. Step 1. Put the sugar in a frying pan and heat gently, swirling the pan gently until dissolved. Turn up the heat and cook until the colour of a rusty penny. Carefully add the butter and swirl until fully dissolved. Add the bananas to the caramel and cook for 5-10 minutes until softened, glazed and caramelised. ...Show details
King Mukla's Banana Ice Cream with Salted Caramel • A
Recipe From : atablefullofjoy.comWhen done turning into ice cream, put half of it in a freezer safe dish, smooth it out and add three dollops of salted caramel (instructions to make caramel below). Using a knife, swirl the caramel into the … ...Show details
Easy Banana Ice Cream Recipe - Chowhound
Recipe From : chowhound.comFor a creamy, naturally sweet, healthy, easy frozen dessert that can satisfy your ice cream cravings, we recommend this two-ingredient ice “cream.” There isn’t any cream in this recipe, or much of anything else besides bananas. But the fruit is full of natural sugars and has a creamy texture that works well when frozen and blended. ...Show details
Caramel Banana Xango - Inspiration Kitchen
Recipe From : inspirationkitchen.comApr 21, 2014 · Place cream cheese and sugar in a mixing bowl and mix on medium to medium-high speed. Add vanilla and mashed banana until thoroughly mixed. Place a generous amount of banana and cream cheese mixture down the center of each tortilla, leaving a … ...Show details
Easy Homemade Cinnamon Caramel Sauce - Crazy for Crust
Recipe From : crazyforcrust.comOct 25, 2016 · Pour the caramel carefully into a jar and let cool to room temperature. It will thicken as it cools. Cover and store in the refrigerator. When ready to use, remove the lid and heat in 30 second increments until the caramel is melted and smooth and the desired consistency (about 60-90 seconds for the just-made texture). ...Show details
No-Cook Recipe: Banana-Cinnamon Ice Cream | Health.com
Recipe From : health.comJul 25, 2016 · This 4-Ingredient Banana-Cinnamon Ice Cream Is Exactly What You Need in a Heat Wave this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. ...Show details
Banana caramel crunch ice cream | Healthy Recipe | WW
Recipe From : weightwatchers.comUsing electric beaters, beat cream until soft peaks form. Process bananas, sugar and juice in a food processor until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl and fold in honeycomb bar, then cream. Spread half the banana mixture into an 11cm x 21cm (base measurement) loaf pan. Drizzle with half the topping. ...Show details
Cinnamon Crunch Ice Cream - SugarHero
Recipe From : sugarhero.comInstructions. To make the ice cream, combine the cream, milk, sugars, and salt in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Put the egg yolks in a medium bowl nearby and whisk them gently. Bring the … ...Show details
Roasted banana and cinnamon ice cream | Fruit recipes
Recipe From : jamieoliver.comAdd in a handful of the zest, the juice of the remaining orange half, a pinch of sea salt and the rest of the cinnamon, then churn in an ice-cream machine. If you don’t have one, freeze the mixture in a suitable container for about 3 hours; every hour, take it out, whip with a whisk, then return to the freezer. ...Show details
Caramel Almond Crunch Nice Cream - Flavour and Savour
Recipe From : flavourandsavour.comFeb 17, 2015 · Preheat oven to 325F. Toss the chopped almonds with maple syrup, cinnamon and sea salt in a small bowl. Spread out on a lined baking sheet and toast until caramelized, about 10 minutes. … ...Show details
BANANA CARAMEL CRUNCH - talentigelato-en
Recipe From : talentigelato.comJan 07, 2021 · The creamy banana-rich filled Gelato with the smoothness of the caramel and awesome texture of the pie crust chunks makes this by far the best dessert I have ever had in my entire life. If greatness was a crime, this would be an automatic 3rd strike felony, punishable by Talenti going bankrupt as a fine and serving 100 sequential life sentences!!!! ...Show details
Banana Ice Cream With Caramel Sauce And Crispy Plantain
Recipe From : emerils.comIn a saucepan combine heavy cream and milk with vanilla bean and bring to a simmer. In a bowl whisk egg yolks with sugar until smooth. Ladle a small amount of the hot cream mixture into the beaten yolks and whisk to combine. ...Show details
Butter Crunch Ice Cream - Recipes - Page 2 | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.comHeat oven to 350 degrees. Cut butter into package of cake mix.... minutes. Serve warm with cream, whipped cream or ice cream. 9 to 12 servings. Ingredients: 5 (cream.. walnuts...) ...Show details
Banana Caramel Ice Cream Pie Recipe - Pillsbury.com
Recipe From : pillsbury.comJul 06, 2010 · In small bowl, combine 1/2 cup caramel topping and 2 tablespoons whipping cream; blend well. 2 Arrange half of the banana slices evenly in bottom of … ...Show details
Nutella Banana Tarte Tatin w/Cinnamon - Half Baked Harvest
Recipe From : halfbakedharvest.comSep 19, 2014 · In a 9-10 inch skillet, heat the sugar over medium high heat. As the sugar begins to melt, stir frequently to help it melt evenly. Continue to cook and stir until the … ...Show details
Banana “Ice Cream” Recipe | Bethany Hamilton
Recipe From : bethanyhamilton.comSep 29, 2020 · Banana “Ice Cream” Some might call it a Banana Frosty. Either way, this dessert is sweet, creamy, and the perfect way to cool off on a hot day. You might never go for the real stuff again – well, maybe. Main Ingredients: 4 frozen bananas (chopped into chunks) 1/2 cup of frozen coconut milk (1/4 cup Non-frozen coconut milk can be used as ... ...Show details
Banana Caramel Pancakes - Love Swah
Recipe From : loveswah.comMash 1 1/2 bananas in a bowl, then crack 2 eggs in and whisk until combined. It doesn't have to be super smooth, I like the batter quite chunky. Add 1/8 teaspoon of baking … ...Show details