This is a great favourite in my household. And I have found that even people who generally don't like tuna enjoy this dish. It's sounds unusual I know, but it really is very nice served with crusty bread and a green salad!
Provided by Tomboy
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat oil in a medium sized saucepan.
- Add garlic and onion and cook til onion is soft.
- Stir in undrained, mashed tomatoes, water, crumbled stock cube and tomato paste.
- Simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and gently stir in Tuna.
- For the sauce: Melt butter in a microwave proof jug.
- Add flour and blend well before adding milk.
- Mix well with a balloon whisk.
- Microwave for 2 minutes on high whisking after the first minute.
- Layer Lasagna noodles, tuna mix and sauce in a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 180 degrees celsius for about 25 minutes.
CHEESY TUNA LASAGNA
Give your old tuna casserole recipe a break and try this Cheesy Tuna Lasagna. Chances are excellent it will become a new favorite!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 9 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Melt butter in medium skillet on medium heat. Add onions and garlic; cook and stir 3 to 5 min. or until onions are crisp-tender. Remove from heat. Stir in tuna, soup, peas, milk, oregano and pepper.
- Spread 3/4 cup of the tuna mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with layers of 3 noodles, 3/4 cup of the remaining tuna mixture, half the ricotta cheese and 6 mozzarella slices. Repeat layers of noodles, tuna mixture, ricotta and mozzarella. Cover with remaining noodles, tuna mixture and mozzarella. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until heated through. Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270, Fat 13 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 500 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 19 g
CHEESY TUNA LASAGNA
This wonderful casserole was added to my recipe collection many years ago. The tuna and three-cheese blend wins over doubters who say they aren't fond of fish.-Virginia Ferris, Lyons, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6-8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in the tuna, soup, milk, garlic salt, oregano and pepper until combined. Spread 3/4 cupful into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish., Layer with 3 noodles (trimming if necessary), 3/4 cup tuna mixture, half of the cottage cheese and a third of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining noodles, tuna mixture and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese., Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 361 calories, Fat 13g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 51mg cholesterol, Sodium 909mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 30g protein.
While growing up, this was the meal I always wanted on my birthday. Mother made the sauce from scratch, but I use store-bought spaghetti sauce to save time. Replace the ground beef with Italian sausage if you want more spice. -Deb Morrison, Skiatook, Oklahoma
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, breaking meat into crumbles; drain. Sprinkle with salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; set aside. , In a large bowl, combine the pasta, 3 cups mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese, parsley and remaining pepper. Transfer to a greased shallow 3-qt. or 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with beef mixture and spaghetti sauce (dish will be full). , Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, until bubbly and cheese is melted, 15 minutes longer. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Freeze option: Sprinkle casserole with remaining mozzarella cheese. Cover and freeze unbaked casserole. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake casserole as directed, increasing time as necessary until heated through and a thermometer inserted in center reads 165°.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 667 calories, Fat 30g fat (14g saturated fat), Cholesterol 157mg cholesterol, Sodium 1209mg sodium, Carbohydrate 56g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 44g protein.
SICILIAN-STYLE TUNA LASAGNE
Swap mince for canned tuna in this budget lasagne recipe, made even easier with cream cheese instead of béchamel sauce
Provided by Cassie Best
Categories Dinner, Main course
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Tip the tomatoes, peppers, olives, cinnamon and herbs into a pan, cover and simmer for 10 mins until the tomatoes have broken down a little. Add the tuna and season.
- Tip the cream cheese into a bowl, season and mix to loosen a little, adding a splash of water (or milk, if you have some) to make a thick white-sauce consistency. Assemble the lasagne in a baking dish, approx 20 x 30cm. Pour roughly a third of the tuna sauce into the bottom of the dish, top with 4 lasagne sheets, a third of the cream cheese sauce, then repeat the layers twice more. Scatter over the mozzarella and bake for 35 mins until golden and bubbling.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 565 calories, Fat 34 grams fat, SaturatedFat 20 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 40 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 6 grams sugar, Fiber 4 grams fiber, Protein 24 grams protein, Sodium 2.3 milligram of sodium
More about "unique tuna lasagna casserole recipes"
UNUSUAL CASSEROLE RECIPES | POPSUGAR FOOD
A TUNA LASAGNA CASSEROLE - FILL MY RECIPE BOOK
Servings 10Total Time 50 mins
TUNA LASAGNA BUNDLES RECIPE | RECIPELAND
TUNA LASAGNA CASSEROLE | ALLRECIPES
UNIQUE TUNA LASAGNA CASSEROLE RECIPE
LASAGNA CASSEROLE: THE EASIEST RECIPE YOU'LL EVER MAKE - UNO CASA
EASY LASAGNA CASSEROLE- LASAGNA STYLE PASTA BAKE - EATING ON A DIME
MIMI'S CREAMY TUNA CASSEROLE - COOKING WITH CARLEE
59 SOOTHING CASSEROLE RECIPES FOR THE SOUL | BON APPéTIT
UNUSUAL CASSEROLES THAT ARE ACTUALLY DELICIOUS - MSN
HOW TO MAKE TUNA LASAGNE: 8 STEPS (WITH PICTURES) - WIKIHOW
TRY OUT THESE 10 UNIQUE LASAGNA RECIPES | THERECIPE
TUNA UNUSUAL CASSEROLE RECIPES
CANNED TUNA AND LASAGNA RECIPES - SUPERCOOK.COM
ULTIMATE TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE - THE COOKIN CHICKS
CREAMY TUNA PASTA BAKE - BAKE PLAY SMILE
TUNA CASSEROLE LASAGNA | EASY NO BOIL TUNA BAKE RECIPE
TUNA CASSEROLE RECIPES
LASAGNA CASSEROLE - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
LAZY LASAGNA CASSEROLE | VALERIE'S KITCHEN
TUNA LASAGNA CASSEROLE | RECIPE | LASAGNA CASSEROLE, RECIPES, …
26 LASAGNA RECIPES YOUR FAMILY WILL LOVE - THE SPRUCE EATS
TUNA LASAGNA - EASY HOMEMADE LASAGNA RECIPE - YOUTUBE
TUNA LASAGNA RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
UNIQUE TUNA LASAGNA CASSEROLE RECIPES
TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE RECIPE FROM SCRATCH - SIMPLY RECIPES
UNIQUE TUNA LASAGNA CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
LASAGNA CASSEROLE FOOD - TOPNATURALRECIPES.COM
TUNA UNUSUAL CASSEROLE FOOD - TOPNATURALRECIPES.COM
RECIPE: GROWN-UP TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE | KITCHN
THE BEST TUNA CASSEROLE WITH NOODLES - MOM ON TIMEOUT
HEALTHY KETO TUNA CASSEROLE - WHOLESOME YUM
TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE WITH CRISPY TOPPING - CASSEROLE RECIPES
OUR RECIPES - TUNA AND RICE CASSEROLE | MARCHé BONICHOIX
LASAGNA CASSEROLE RECIPE (EXTRA EASY LASAGNA!)
CLASSIC TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE - PINCH MY SALT
TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE - THE SEASONED MOM
OLD FASHIONED TUNA CASSEROLE (NO CANNED SOUP) - POSH JOURNAL
LASAGNA CASSEROLE RECIPE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #casseroles #main-dish #pasta #seafood #oven #lasagna #fish #dietary #comfort-food #tuna #pasta-rice-and-grains #saltwater-fish #taste-mood #equipment #number-of-servings #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love