Vanilla Chocolate Chip Coffee
VANILLA CHOCOLATE CHIP COFFEE
a coffee warmer
Time: 5 minutes
- add the vanilla vodka and creme de cacao to a preheated coffee glass
- slowly pour the coffee into the glass
- top with whipped cream
- garnish with a light sprinkle of cocoa powder
Number Of Ingredients: 5
- vanilla vodka
- white creme de cacao
- hot coffee
- whipped cream
- cocoa powder
CHOCOLATE CHIP COFFEE CAKE
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by BakingGuru
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Grease an 8-inch square baking pan. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar and the cinnamon.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together the butter and remaining 1 cup sugar until fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time, then beat in the sour cream and vanilla. Fold in the flour mixture, in 2 parts, until just combined. Spread half the batter into the cake pan and sprinkle with half the cinnamon-sugar and half the chocolate chips. It's ok to just put it in the middle and gently even out. It may not touch the edges of the pan but will spread out when cooking. Spoon the remaining batter as evenly as possible over the filling, spreading gently. Sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon-sugar and chocolate chips.
- Bake until golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
You'll also love
More recipes about vanilla chocolate chip coffee recipes
Vanilla Chocolate Chip Coffee - tfrecipes.com
Recipe From : tfrecipes.comCHOCOLATE-CHIP BISCOTTI. Make and share this Chocolate-Chip Biscotti recipe from Food.com. Recipe From food.com. Provided by Alan in SW Florida. Time 1h25m. Yield 5 dozen biscotti. Steps: Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. With a pastry blender or 2 knives used scissor-fashion, cut in ... ... Show details
Chocolate Chip Coffee Bar Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-03-05 · Stir flour, coffee, salt, baking soda, and vanilla extract into creamed sugar mixture until batter is just mixed; fold in chocolate chips and walnuts. Spread batter into the prepared baking dish. … ...
Category: Desserts, Cookies, Bar Cookie Recipes
Total Time: 40 mins
- Beat brown sugar, oil, and eggs together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Stir flour, coffee, salt, baking soda, and vanilla extract into creamed sugar mixture until batter is just mixed; fold in chocolate chips and walnuts. Spread batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges start to crisp and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
Baking| Coffee Vanilla Chocolate Chip Batterberg ...
Recipe From : passionateaboutbaking.com2012-06-27 · Whisk together dry ingredients (except chocolate chips and coffee) and combine with the wet ingredients in a large bowl (except vanilla and milk) and beat together just until the ingredients are combined and the batter is smooth Spoon half the mixture into a separate bowl and stir in the vanilla, 1½ teaspoons milk and chocolate chips. ...
Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
Glazed Chocolate Chip Coffee Ring Recipe: How to Make It ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comBeat in sour cream and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into an 8-in. fluted tube pan coated with cooking … ...
Estimated Reading Time: 30 secs
- Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into an 8-in. fluted tube pan coated with cooking spray., For topping, combine the flour, brown sugar and cocoa in a bowl.
Coffee Cookie Recipe - One-Bowl Coffee Chocolate Chip ...
Recipe From : thekitchn.com2021-05-16 · Coarsely chop 4 ounces semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate feves. Pour the butter into a large bowl. Add 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar and 1/4 cup granulated sugar and whisk to combine. Add 1 large egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and whisk to completely incorporate. ... Show details
Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe - Food Fanatic
Recipe From : foodfanatic.com2018-02-25 · Beat in the eggs and vanilla and beat until it is well combined and fluffy – about another 2 – 3 minutes. Stir in the four and mix until just combined and there are … ...
Total Time: 56 mins
Calories: 178 per serving
Easy Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-06-19 · Fold in chocolate chips; mixing just enough to evenly combine. Pour the batter into prepared pan. Step 4. Mix pecans, 1/4 cup sugar, and cinnamon in a small … ...
Category: Desserts, Cakes, Coffee Cake Recipes
Total Time: 1 hr 40 mins
- Beat butter and cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer until well-blended, about 30 seconds. Beat in 1 1/4 cups sugar and vanilla extract until mixture is light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, allowing each egg to blend into the butter mixture before adding the next. Pour in the flour mixture alternately with the milk, mixing until just incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips; mixing just enough to evenly combine. Pour the batter into prepared pan.
Easy Vanilla Chocolate-Chip Cake - Woman's Day
Recipe From : womansday.com2012-01-01 · Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl with a whisk until blended. Whisk milk, water, oil, vanilla and eggs in a 4-cup liquid measuring cup or … ...
Category: Easter, Dessert
Total Time: 45 mins
- Heat oven to 350ºF. You'll need 24 regular-size muffin cups with cupcake liners. (Or line a 13 x 9-in. or 15 x 10 x 1-in. baking pan with nonstick foil.) Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl with a whisk until blended.
- Make a well in the flour mixture. Gradually pour milk mixture into flour mixture; whisk until blended (some small lumps may remain).
Best Ever Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake | This Old Gal
Recipe From : thisoldgal.com2016-02-27 · Add flour mixture to wet mixture slowly and beat well. Add sour cream and vanilla and beat well. Fold in chocolate chips last. Pour into a buttered/greased spring form pan. Sprinkle the Topping … ...
Cuisine: All Types
Total Time: 1 hr
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe | Starbucks® Coffee at Home
Recipe From : athome.starbucks.com1¼ cups sugar. 2 tsp vanilla extract. 3 eggs. ¾ cup brown sugar. 2 tsp salt. 2 tsp baking soda. 5½ cups all-purpose flour. 3 cups chocolate chips. Starbucks VIA® Instant Italian Roast (optional) ... Show details
Copycat Starbucks Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino Recipe ...
Recipe From : parade.com2021-01-11 · 1 ⅛ cup milk, I used 2 percent, whole, skim or non dairy all work 1½ Tbsp granulated sugar ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips, save some for the top 3 Tbsp chocolate syrup, I used Hershey's ...
Total Time: 5 mins
Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake Recipe - Two Peas & Their Pod
Recipe From : twopeasandtheirpod.com2011-06-06 · Add the sour cream and vanilla extract and mix until smooth. Slowly add in the dry ingredients. Next, add half of the batter to the pan and sprinkle with cinnamon, sugar, and chocolate chips. Spread the remaining batter evenly over the filling and top with the rest of the cinnamon, sugar, and chocolate chips. ...
Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
- 2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set dry ingredients aside.
- 3. Using an electric mixer, cream together the butter and 1 cup sugar until fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add in the eggs, one at a time, beat until smooth. Beat in the sour cream and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- 4. Slowly add in the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined. In a small bowl, make the cinnamon sugar topping/filling. Stir together sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Pour half the batter into the prepared cake pan and sprinkle with half the cinnamon-sugar and half the chocolate chips. Spoon the remaining batter over the filling, spreading gently. Sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon-sugar and chocolate chips.
Chocolate Chip Coffee Bread - Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons
Recipe From : kitchenfunwithmy3sons.com2021-02-14 · Put in the vanilla, instant coffee, and espresso powder and combine. Turn off the mixer and put in the flour, baking powder, and salt and turn on low and combine. Use a spatula to scrape the sides of the mixing bowl. Take the bowl off the mixer … ...
Total Time: 1 hr
- First, grease and flour a loaf pan, and set it aside. In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, add the butter, and sugar, and mix until whipped, and light and fluffy. Add the eggs, and mix well. Add the Vanilla, Starbuck's instant coffee, and espresso powder, and mix until well blended. With the mixer, off, add the flour, baking powder, and salt, and mix on low until blended. Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl, and blend again until completely mixed. Remove the mixing bowl from the mixer, and fold in the mini chocolate chips. Pour batter into the greased and floured loaf pan, and place in the oven at 350 degrees, for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. When the loaf is baked, remove it to a wire rack to completely cool.
- Make the frosting: In the mixing bowl, add the butter, and whip with the whisk attachment until the butter is almost white in color, light, and really fluffy. Add the sweetened condensed milk, and blend well. Add the teaspoon of HOT water to the instant coffee to form a paste. Add the coffee paste to the mixing bowl, and blend until completely mixed. Frost the loaf with the frosting, and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake - Once Upon a Chef
Recipe From : onceuponachef.comWhat you’ll need to make Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake How to make Chocolate chip Coffee cake. To begin, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, … ...
Total Time: 1 hr
Category: Breakfast & Brunch
Calories: 336 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and set an oven rack in the middle position. Generously grease a 10-cup Bundt pan with butter or nonstick cooking spray. (A 12-cup Bundt pan will work as well with no adjustments; it'll just make a shorter cake.)
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar for 2 to 3 minutes, until light and fluffy (use medium speed for a stand mixer or high speed for a hand-held mixer). Beat in the eggs one at a time, followed by the vanilla. Add 1/3 of the dry ingredients and mix on low speed until just combined. Mix in half of the sour cream, followed by another 1/3 of the dry ingredients, until just combined. Mix in the remaining sour cream, followed by the remaining dry ingredients, scraping down the bowl as necessary and mixing until just combined. Gently mix in the chocolate chips.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared pan – it will come about halfway up the sides of the pan (or a little less than halfway in a 12-cup pan). Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown. Let the cake cool in the pan on a rack for 10 minutes, then invert onto the rack and allow to cool completely. Carefully transfer the cooled cake to a plate; dust with cinnamon first, then Confectioners’ sugar, if desired. To slice the cake, use a serrated knife and sawing motion for best results. The cake keeps well for several days stored in a cake dome or covered tightly with aluminum foil. The cake may also be frozen for up to two months.
Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake with Cocoa Crumbs Recipe | Food ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com2018-11-07 · Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. Beat together the butter and granulated sugar in a large bowl with an electric … ...
Author: Food Network Kitchen
- Combine the flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and salt in a small bowl and mix well. Add the butter and mix thoroughly with your fingers or a fork until all of the butter has been evenly distributed and incorporated into the flour. Form into small to medium clumps with your fingers.
- Beat together the butter and granulated sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in the vanilla. Reduce the speed to low and add the flour mixture in 3 batches, alternating with the sour cream, beginning and ending with the flour, beating until just incorporated.
Recipe For Chocolate Chip Cookies Without Vanilla - The ...
Recipe From : thekitchencommunity.org2020-12-10 · Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper whilst the oven warms up. Get a large mixing bowl and mix together the flour, baking soda and salt. In … ...
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper whilst the oven warms up.
- In another bowl, whisk together the sugars and butter. For the wet ingredients, it is best to use an electric mixer. The mixture should be fluffy.
- Add the eggs into the mixture one at a time. Mix the first egg fully into the mixture before adding the second.
Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookies - Back for Seconds
Recipe From : backforseconds.com2020-08-12 · Preheat oven to 350. In a small bowl, whisk together the espresso powder and water until dissolved. If necessary, add 1 tsp more water to dissolve completely. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl cream together butter, oil, espresso, and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla… ...
- In a small bowl, whisk together the espresso powder and water until dissolved. If necessary, add 1 tsp more water to dissolve completely. Set aside.
Coffee Chocolate Chip Blondies - qualitygreens.com
Recipe From : qualitygreens.comDirections. With the oven rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9 by 13-inch baking dish and line it with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder. Set aside. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter, coconut sugar and salt. ... Show details
AMAZING Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake — saltandbaker.com
Recipe From : saltandbaker.com2019-12-23 · How to make chocolate chip coffee cake. Make the batter. Whisk the dry ingredients in a bowl then cream the butter and sugars for 2-3 minutes. Once creamed add the eggs, vanilla, and … ...
Total Time: 50 mins
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle cream the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes on medium speed.
Chocolate Chip Espresso Cookies Recipe | Rocky Hedge Farm
Recipe From : rockyhedgefarm.com2021-03-17 · Mix Butter and Sugar, Eggs and Vanilla Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat the softened butter and brown sugar together on medium speed until smooth, … ...
Total Time: 30 mins
- InstructionsWhisk Dry IngredientsIn a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt and espresso powder. Set aside.
- Mix Butter and Sugar, Eggs and VanillaUsing a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat the softened butter and brown sugar together on medium speed until smooth, about two to three minutes. Add eggs, mix until blended. Add vanilla, mix until blended.
- Mix in FlourTurn mixer off and add in the flour mixture. Hand mix the flour, just until the flour is mixed in. Dough should be thick.
Starbucks Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino - Insanely Good
Recipe From : insanelygoodrecipes.comThe double chocolate chip frappuccino is 100% coffee-free. This also means you can have that 2nd serving without your heart palpitating. Although, if you’re in need of a good caffeine fix, you can always add a shot of espresso or coffee to the recipe. Mocha frappuccino for the win! Tips & Tricks. There are several ways to achieve a thicker frappe. The most effective technique for me is ... ... Show details
Chocolate Chip Cookie Coffee Creamer - Shugary Sweets
Recipe From : shugarysweets.com2019-01-15 · In a small saucepan, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, milk, cocoa powder, and brown sugar. Heat over low heat, whisking until all ingredients are well blended. Remove from … ...
Total Time: 10 mins
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, milk, cocoa powder, and brown sugar.
Coffee Chocolate Chip Cookie | EnticingDesserts.com
Recipe From : enticingdesserts.com2021-01-16 · Add vanilla extract, egg, and egg yolk and mix well until everything is combined well. In a separate bowl, add all-purpose flour, coffee powder, baking powder, salt, and mix well. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well. Add chopped dark chocolate and mix lightly until the chocolate … ...
Total Time: 27 mins
9 Chocolate chip coffee cake recipe ideas | cake recipes ...
Recipe From : pinterest.caDec 20, 2020 - Explore Shylaja's board "Chocolate chip coffee cake recipe" on Pinterest. See more ideas about cake recipes, eggless baking, eggless cake recipe. ... Show details
Moist and Tender Chocolate Chip Cake - Pretty. Simple. Sweet.
Recipe From : prettysimplesweet.com2020-04-26 · Add in the eggs and vanilla extract, mixing until combined. In three additions add in the flour mixture, alternating with the buttermilk, starting and ending with the flour. Lastly, mix in the chocolate … ...
Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins
- Note: In this step it’s possible to whisk the ingredients in the same order with a hand whisk instead of using a mixer. Mixing the ingredient slowly and with the paddle attachment in the mixer gives the cake a more ‘cakey’, light texture. In this case there's no need to mix for a few minutes, mix only until the ingredients are combined.In a medium bowl using a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter, oil, and sugar on medium speed for about 4 minutes, until light and fluffy. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as necessary. Add eggs and vanilla extract and beat until combined. On low speed, beat in flour mixture in 3 additions, alternating with the buttermilk (or sour cream/heavy cream) in 2 additions, starting and ending with the flour. Mix in chocolate chips. Once all is added, be careful not to overmix the batter.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan and smooth the top. Bake for 45-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. If the top browns too quickly while baking, cover pan loosely with aluminum foil. Allow cake to cool completely on a wire rack.