Vegetarian Wet Burrito Bake
VEGETARIAN WET BURRITO BAKE
this has evolved from a recipe i found in community cookbook. very tasty and spicy depending on the salsa used. i use so many peppers because i like the colors, but you could just use your favorite.
Time: 60 minutes
- preheat oven to 375 degrees
- cook rice
- combine rice , beans , peppers , onion , cumin , and chili powder in large bowl
- line 9"x13" glass baking dish with half of salsa
- fill 4 tortillas with filling mixture
- sprinkle some cheese in each
- wrap using burrito fold
- place finished burritos in pan
- cover with remaining salsa
- cover the dish with foil and bake for about 30 minutes
- remove foil and sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the burritos
- bake for another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted
Number Of Ingredients: 13
- black beans
- kidney beans
- whole kernel corn
- red bell pepper
- yellow bell pepper
- green bell pepper
- red onion
- chili powder
- burrito-size flour tortillas
VEGETARIAN WET BURRITO BAKE
This has evolved from a recipe I found in community cookbook. Very tasty and spicy depending on the salsa used. I use so many peppers because I like the colors, but you could just use your favorite.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Morgan Librarian
Yield 4 burritos, 4 serving(s)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook rice.
- Combine rice, beans, peppers, onion, cumin, and chili powder in large bowl.
- Line 9"x13" glass baking dish with half of salsa.
- Fill 4 tortillas with filling mixture. Sprinkle some cheese in each (optional).
- Wrap using burrito fold (fold ends in then fold over).
- Place finished burritos in pan.
- Cover with remaining salsa.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the burritos.
- Bake for another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Number Of Ingredients: 13
- 1/2 cup rice, cooked
- 0.5 (15 ounce) can black beans (rinsed & drained)
- 0.5 (15 ounce) can kidney beans (rinsed & drained)
- 0.5 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn (rinsed & drained)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheese
VEGETARIAN BURRITO CASSEROLE
I substituted black beans for the soy burger crumbles. This is really good, and I didn't miss the meat. Recipe courtesy off allrecipes.com
Recipe From food.com
Provided by AmyZoe
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- 3/4 cup white rice
- 1/8 cup water
- 12 ounces soy burgers (crumbled)
- 28 ounces whole tomatoes, drained (1/4 cup juice reserved)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/4 ounces taco seasoning
- 20 inches flour tortillas (burrito size)
- 14 1/4 ounces refried beans (vegetarian, divided)
- 2 jalapeno peppers (seeded, sliced, and divided)
- 1 1/2 cups salsa, divided
- 2 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
60-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation healthy casseroles main-dish beans vegetables mexican vegetarian dietary low-cholesterol black-beans healthy-2 low-in-something peppers
You'll also love
More recipes about vegetarian wet burrito bake recipes
Vegetarian Wet Burritos Recipe | Easy Weeknight Burritos ...
Recipe From : shockinglydelicious.com2021-01-12 · Add grain medley, 1 3/4 cup water, cumin, adobo, oregano, salt, garlic and onion powders to a pot and cook according to package directions (bring to a boil, cover and simmer 10 minutes). Meanwhile, place beans in a small colander, rinse them and drain. Turn oven on to 375F degrees and lightly mist a baking … ...
Quick and Easy Wet Burritos [Vegan] - One Green Planet
Recipe From : onegreenplanet.org2015-10-28 · Fold the filling inside the burritos. Pour Sauce on the bottom of a 9x13-inch glass pan Fill the pan with the burritos and covert them in sauce (spoon over any … ...
Vegetarian Burrito Casserole Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-02-26 · Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Step 3 Place soy crumbles, tomatoes, reserved tomato juice, chili powder, cumin, and taco seasoning in … ...
- Place soy crumbles, tomatoes, reserved tomato juice, chili powder, cumin, and taco seasoning in a medium frying pan over medium high heat. Cook and stir, breaking up tomatoes, for 10 minutes.
- Lay 1 flour tortilla in a lightly greased 8x8 inch baking dish. Layer with one half of the beans, jalapeno slices, rice, salsa, soy mixture, and 1 cup Cheddar cheese. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients, beginning with the flour tortilla, and top with remaining 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese.
9 Vegetarian Burritos for Easy Weeknight Dinners | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2021-01-29 · 9 Vegetarian Burritos for Easy Weeknight Dinners. Burritos make a quick and easy meal idea that the whole family can enjoy. For vegetarians, you have a world of filling options, including a variety of beans, rice, tofu, cheese, and, of course, plenty of veggies. Let everyone build their own, customizing with a drizzle of hot sauce here and a ... ...
Best Ever Smothered Wet Burritos (Beltline Bar Copycat ...
Recipe From : zonacooks.com2020-07-13 · Pour the entire pan of sauce over the tops of the burritos. Cover the top with the remainder of the cheese. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until the burritos are heated through … ...
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a skillet over medium high heat. Cook and stir until evenly browned and onion begins to soften. Click for a medium skillet.
- Drain grease, and season with the garlic, cumin, salt and pepper. Stir in the green chilies and refried beans until well blended. Turn off heat, but keep warm.
- In a saucepan, combine the tomato sauce, no-bean chili, and enchilada sauce. Whisk together until mixed well, and cook over medium heat until heated through. Turn off heat and keep warm. Click for a whisk.
Easy Burrito Bake - Jazzy Vegetarian - Vegan and Delicious!
Recipe From : jazzyvegetarian.com2020-06-07 · Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line an 11 x 17 inch baking dish with unbleached parchment paper, allowing a 7-inch overhang on the two lengthwise sides of the dish. Put a tortilla on a large dinner plate. On one side of the tortilla, layer half of the beans, 2 heaping tablespoons salsa, half of the vegan cheese, and one-third of the greens. ...
Oven-Baked Wet Burritos in 3 Easy Steps - Delishably
Recipe From : delishably.com2019-12-20 · Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat the baking dish with oil or cooking spray. Pour about 1/4 can of enchilada sauce into the bottom of the baking dish. It … ...
Delicious Wet Burrito Casserole - MENNONITE RECIPE ...
Recipe From : amish365.com2021-05-26 · Cut tortillas in small bite-sized pieces. Mix sour cream and cream of mushroom soup together. In a 9 X 13 inch pan layer hamburger mixture, tortillas and … ...
Vegetarian Bean and Rice Burrito Recipe - The Spruce Eats
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comThe secret to this delicious burrito is cilantro-lime rice. Many restaurants rely on it for vegetarian burritos as well, and it's as simple as mixing chopped cilantro and lime juice into cooked rice.You'll gently heat the rice then wrap it into a burrito … ...
Healthy Burrito Casserole | Gourmandelle - Vegetarian Blog
Recipe From : gourmandelle.com2021-04-28 · On a flat clean surface, lay the tortillas, divide the cooked quinoa between tortillas, top the quinoa with a tablespoon of salsa and with about 2 Tbsp of the beans mixture. Fold the tortillas into burritos and transfer the burritos to the prepared casserole. Top with 1 Tbsp of tomato sauce and cover with a layer of vegan … ...
- On a flat clean surface, lay the tortillas, divide the cooked quinoa between tortillas, top the quinoa with a tablespoon of salsa and with about 2 Tbsp of the beans mixture.
Smothered Vegan Burritos - Create Mindfully
Recipe From : createmindfully.com2018-07-07 · Place burritos in dish. Pour the rest of the sauce over the top. Sprinkle grated vegan cheddar over the top. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes, and broil for a few minutes at 450° if vegan cheese … ...
- Enchilada Sauce: Combine all ingredients in a pan. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Place 1/3 of rice and bean mixture on a tortilla. Fold over sides of tortillas and roll away from you making a tight burrito. If you fill the tortillas with too much mixture, they will be harder to roll. Repeat with the other two tortillas.
Vegan Smothered Burritos with Red Sauce • The Curious Chickpea
Recipe From : thecuriouschickpea.com2019-01-10 · Spread some red chile sauce over the tops of the burritos, and top with vegan cheese. Bake at 375 ºF for about 10 minutes, or until they're hot and steamy. If the cheese needs some help … ...
- In a mixing bowl combine the cabbage, vegan mayo, lime juice, and salt. Taste and adjust seasoning if desired. Set aside until ready to use.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. When hot, the oil and the diced potatoes. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are starting to brown. Then add 1/2 tsp of salt and the ancho chile powder (or chili powder) and cover the skillet and cook another 5 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft and tender and golden all over. Taste and add more salt if desired. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet over medium heat (no need to clean it out), add the oil and the diced onion. Cook the onion for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it's lightly caramelized and golden. Add the garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Add the black beans, salt, Mexican red chile sauce (or tomato paste for milder beans), and water and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes until the beans have started to break down and the mixture turns creamy. Add the lime juice, taste, and adjust seasoning if desired. Turn off heat and assemble your burritos!
Vegetarian Wet Burrito Bake | Genius Kitchen | Mexican ...
Recipe From : pinterest.caSep 18, 2018 - This has evolved from a recipe I found in community cookbook. Very tasty and spicy depending on the salsa used. I use so many peppers because I like the colors, but you could just use your favorite. Pinterest. Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures ... ... Show details
Loaded Vegetarian Burritos (Cheesy Black Bean & Rice ...
Recipe From : averiecooks.com2020-04-09 · To a large skillet, add the olive oil, onion, and cook over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, or until the onion begins to soften and is translucent; stir frequently. Add the red peppers, stir … ...
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray a 9×13-inch casserole dish or similar baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- To a large skillet, add the olive oil, onion, and cook over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, or until the onion begins to soften and is translucent; stir frequently.
- Add the red peppers, stir to combine, and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes or until peppers begin to soften.
Wet Burritos - Num's the Word | Easy Recipes
Recipe From : numstheword.com2021-04-13 · In the bottom of a 9x13 pan, pour 1/4 can of enchilada sauce and spread evenly.. In the middle of a tortilla, layer ground beef, black beans, onions, cheese, lettuce and tomato. Fold up like a burrito and lay in the pan on top of the enchilada sauce. Repeat with each burrito. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over burritos making sure to cover all ... ...
10 Vegan Burrito Recipes You Can Make Ahead for Lunch at ...
Recipe From : gourmandelle.com...
Vegetarian Wet Burrito Bake Recipe - Food.com
Recipe From : pinterest.caDec 30, 2020 - This has evolved from a recipe I found in community cookbook. Very tasty and spicy depending on the salsa used. I use so many peppers because I … ... Show details
Baked Enchilada Style Veggie Burritos - She Likes Food
Recipe From : shelikesfood.com2017-09-04 · Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Heat a large pan over medium heat and add olive oil, onion, red pepper, zucchini, salt, pepper and spices. Cook for 7 minutes and then add kale and cook … ...
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Heat a large pan over medium heat and add olive oil, onion, red pepper, zucchini, salt, pepper and spices. Cook for 7 minutes and then add kale and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Pour 1 cup of enchilada sauce into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Spread 1/3 cup refried beans in the middle of your tortilla and top with 1/4 cup cheese and 1/6 of the veggie mixture. Fold the sides of the tortilla in and then roll up tightly. Place burrito in the pan and repeat with the remaining 5 tortillas.
- Pour the remaining 1 cup of enchilada sauce over the burritos and top with 1/2 cup cheese. Bake burritos until cheese is melted and burritos are heated through, 15-20 minutes. Garnish with your favorite burrito toppings and enjoy.
Black Bean-Zucchini Burritos with ... - Jazzy Vegetarian
Recipe From : jazzyvegetarian.com2020-03-07 · ABOUT THIS RECIPE: These Black Bean-Zucchini Burritos with Almond Crème Fraîche are cheese-less burritos that get their zing from shredded zucchini and spicy salsa. Topped with a vegan almond cream, these burritos are super satisfying to serve any day of the week. Makes 2 to 4 Servings Gluten-free option . 2. INGREDIENTS: BURRITOS 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) black beans, … ...
Vegetarian Wet Burrito Recipe | Vegetarian Recipes
Recipe From : dancingthruthreads.blogspot.com2020-12-18 · Veggie Wet Burritos Recipe Vegan Wet Burrito With Black Bean Soup Stock Photo Wet Burritos Easy Wet Burritos The Intentional Mom Veggie Wet Burrito Yelp White Bean And Avocado Baked Burritos Meatless Monday Vegetarian Wet Burritos Confident Cook Smothered Vegan Burritos Vegetarian Wet Burrito Yum Picture Of Maria S Cafe 30 Minute Sweet Potato Black Bean Burrito Recipe Vegetarian … ... Show details
Vegetarian Burrito - Don't Sweat The Recipe
Recipe From : dontsweattherecipe.com2016-02-17 · Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix to combine. Refrigerate until ready to use. Warm rice, add cilantro, lime zest, and juice. Mix well. Warm the refried beans. … ...
- Chop the tomatoes, red onion, jalapeno, and cilantro. Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix to combine. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Lay a tortilla on a flat surface. Layer 1/4 of the beans, cheese, rice, avocado, sour cream, pico de gallo and lettuce. Fold the two sides in and roll tightly. Repeat with remaining tortillas and fillings.
Gluten-Free Baked Vegetarian Burrito - Only Gluten Free ...
Recipe From : onlyglutenfreerecipes.com2020-04-15 · Another really easy gluten-free dinner idea. I made this Gluten-Free Baked Vegetarian Burrito with rice, green onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, fresh tomato, sour cream, a hint of cumin, chili pepper flakes and plenty of cheddar cheese. You may have noticed there are no beans – that is correct. This burrito did not need beans. Instead, I sautéed the vegetables, and then I mixed them with ... ...
10 Best Vegan Burrito Recipes for Your Next Mexi-coma ...
Recipe From : theeatdown.com2021-03-29 · Another simple, health, homemade, and delicious vegan burrito recipe? This vegan burrito is filled with refried black beans, taco meat, pico de Gallo, rice, … ...
Vegetarian Wet Burrito Bake Recipe - Food.com | Recipe ...
Recipe From : pinterest.co.ukJan 4, 2016 - This has evolved from a recipe I found in community cookbook. Very tasty and spicy depending on the salsa used. I use so many peppers because I … ... Show details
Vegetarian Wet Burrito Bake Recipe - Food.com | Recipe ...
Recipe From : pinterest.co.ukAug 21, 2014 - This has evolved from a recipe I found in community cookbook. Very tasty and spicy depending on the salsa used. I use so many peppers because I … ... Show details