WEIGHT WATCHERS CREAMY FISH PIE 6 POINTS PER SERVING
I am an idiot. Last year I GLUED all my weight watchers recipes out of weight watchers magazines into an exercise book. Come this year when I am given not one but two recipe folders to hold snippets out of magazine I have to try and unglue them. The result is not successful. So I am putting them on recipezaar to print them out to organise them, damn last years OCD. I'm not sure what issue they are from but this is definitely from weight watchers magazine
Provided by cakeinmyface
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- preheat oven to gas mark 4. place haddock and salmon in a small roasting tin add bay leaf and pepper corns and pour the milk over. cover tightly with baking parchment and cook for about 10 mins until fish just starts to flake.
- strain milk into jug , then break bthe fish into pieces and place in a 1.25litre (2 pint) baking dish. Discard the bay leaf and the peppercorns and scatter the prawns on top of the fish pieces.
- whisk togther the 100ml of strained reserved milk with soft cheese and fromage frais add parsley and season to taste. Pour this sauce over the the fish
- cook leek in pan of boiling water for 5 minutes until soft, drain well. in another pan add the potatoes boiling in water for 15-20 min until tender. drain well mash with mustard and the remaining milk. stir in leeks season to taste.
- top pie with leek mash and spread out with back of a fork cook for 25 minutes untiul bubbling and then place under grill for 5 min to brown the mash.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 331.9, Fat 3.8, SaturatedFat 0.7, Cholesterol 110.6, Sodium 705.2, Carbohydrate 37.5, Fiber 4.8, Sugar 2.4, Protein 36.2
WEIGHT WATCHERS SHEPHERD'S PIE
Seasoned meat and vegetables are nestled under creamy mashed potatoes and then baked to form a sensational, savory pie. 5 POINTS per serving.
Provided by xpnsve
Categories Savory Pies
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and pour in enough water to cover potatoes. Set pan over high heat and bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium and simmer 10 minutes, until potatoes are fork-tender. Drain potatoes, transfer to a large bowl and add sour cream and margarine; mash until smooth, season to taste with salt and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, carrots and celery; cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Add turkey and cook until browned, breaking up the meat as it cooks, about 5 minutes. Add flour, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper; stir to coat. Add broth and bring to a simmer; simmer until mixture thickens, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer turkey mixture to a 9-inch, deep-dish pie plate. Spread mashed potatoes over top and using the back of a spoon, make decorative swirls over the top. Bake until potatoes are golden, about 30 minutes. Slice into 6 pieces and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 274.2, Fat 4.5, SaturatedFat 1.2, Cholesterol 50.4, Sodium 856.3, Carbohydrate 31.7, Fiber 4.2, Sugar 4.4, Protein 26.3
EASY FISH PIE
Living by the sea, we try to eat fish often and this hearty meal is an easy way to enjoy a little bit of what you fancy! This fish pie is good enough for a dinner party and the kids love it, too. Serve with a green salad or green steamed vegetables like broccoli.
Provided by CharlieB
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Cut a small slit in each potato and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, about 1 hour 10 minutes.
- While the potatoes are baking, melt 4 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium heat; stir in onion. Cook and stir until onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Mix in Cheddar cheese, cream, mustard, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until sauce is warm and Cheddar has melted, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place white fish and shrimp in a 3 1/2-quart oven-proof baking dish. Pour cheese sauce over the fish; stir until well combined.
- Scoop the flesh out of the baked potatoes and place in a large bowl; discard the skins. Add 4 tablespoons butter and season with salt and pepper. Mash with a fork until butter has melted and potatoes are smooth. Spread the mashed potatoes evenly over the top of the fish.
- Bake until sauce is bubbling and potato topping is golden brown, about 55 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 528.8 calories, Carbohydrate 31.7 g, Cholesterol 171.8 mg, Fat 31.2 g, Fiber 3.9 g, Protein 30.7 g, SaturatedFat 17.1 g, Sodium 401.4 mg, Sugar 2.3 g
More about "weight watchers fish pie recipes"
EASY FISH PIE | WEIGHT WATCHERS | POINTED KITCHEN
4.8/5 (12)Total Time 45 minsCategory DinnerCalories 324 per serving
- Place the chunks of potato, carrot and swede into a saucepan of boiling water and bring to the boil. Cook for 15 - 20 minutes, until the veg is tender. Drain well and set aside.
- Measure the milk into a jug and add the chopped spring onion. Set aside for the flavours to infuse.
- Whilst the vegetables are cooking, put the flour and low fat spread/light margarine in a saucepan and heat, stirring continuously until the spread has melted and it has combined with the flour to make a thickish paste (roux).
CREAMY FISH PIE | HEALTHY RECIPE | WW UK - WEIGHT …
Cuisine EnglishCategory DinnerServings 4Total Time 1 hr 5 mins
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas mark 4. Place the haddock and salmon in a small roasting tin, add the bay leaf, pepper and pour the milk over. Cover tightly with a piece of baking parchment and cook for about 10 minutes or until the fish just starts to flake. Strain the milk into a jug, then break the fish into pieces and place in a 1.25 litre baking dish (discard the bay leaf). Scatter the prawns on top.
- Meanwhile, whisk together 100ml of the strained, reserved milk with the soft cheese and fromage frais. Add the parsley and season to taste, then pour the sauce over the fish.
- Cook the leek in a pan of boiling water for 5 minutes or until soft. Drain well. In another pan, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 15–20 minutes or until tender. Drain, then mash with the mustard and the remaining strained milk. Stir in the leeks and season to taste.
- Top the pie with the leek mash, spreading the mixture out with the back of a fork. Cook for 25 minutes, until the sauce is bubbling, then place under a preheated grill for 5 minutes to brown the mash.
FISH PIE | HEALTHY RECIPE | WW UK - WEIGHT WATCHERS
Cuisine EnglishCategory DinnerServings 4Total Time 55 mins
- Boil the potatoes for 12-15 minutes until just tender. Drain and leave to dry in a colander for 5 minutes. Then mash the potatoes until smooth. (Do not use a food processor for this because the potatoes will go gluey.) Mix in the hot milk and nutmeg. Season to taste. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, 170°C, Gas Mark 5. Put the milk into a saucepan with the low-fat spread and flour. Bring slowly to the boil, whisking frequently until smooth and thickened. Crumble in the stock cube and mix in the herbs. Season to taste.
- Drop the fish cubes into the sauce and mix in the peas. Then pour this into a shallow ovenproof pie dish. Spoon over the potatoes in dollops and then smooth them out with a fork so that they are level.
- Sprinkle over the breadcrumbs and top with the tomato slices. Bake for 25 minutes or so until the top is golden brown and the sauce is bubbling up under the potato. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before serving.
FISH PIE | HEALTHY RECIPE | WW AUSTRALIA - WEIGHT WATCHERS
Cuisine Modern AustralianCategory DinnerServings 4Total Time 45 mins
FISH PIE POTATO SKINS | HEALTHY RECIPE | WW AUSTRALIA
EASY WEIGHT WATCHERS FISH RECIPES TO MAKE AT HOME
SLIMMING WORLD FISH PIE
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PLUS FISH RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
FISH PIE - SIGNUP.WEIGHTWATCHERS.CO.UK
22 IDEAS FOR WEIGHT WATCHERS SHEPHERDS PIE RECIPES
10 BEST WEIGHT WATCHERS PIE RECIPES | YUMMLY
12 LOW PERSONALPOINTS FISH RECIPES| WW USA - WEIGHT …
SIMPLE FISH PIE | HEALTHY RECIPE | WW AUSTRALIA - WEIGHT …
FISH PIE | HEALTHY RECIPE | WW UK - WEIGHT WATCHERS
WEIGHT WATCHERS RECIPE - SMOKY FISH PIE CALORIES, CARBS
UNOFFICIAL SLIMMING WORLD FISH PIE - TASTEFULLY VIKKIE
WEIGHT WATCHERS FISH RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
FISH PIE | HEALTHY RECIPE | WW NZ
WEIGHT WATCHERS FISH RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
FISH PIE WITH HERBY CAULIFLOWER MASH | HEALTHY RECIPE - WEIGHT …
WEIGHT WATCHERS TACO PIE RECIPE | FOODTALK
10 BEST WEIGHT WATCHERS FISH RECIPES | YUMMLY
CREAMY FISH PIE PARCELS | HEALTHY RECIPE | WW AUSTRALIA
WEIGHT WATCHERS TUNA PIE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
ADMIRAL'S FISH PIE - PINCH OF NOM
WEIGHT WATCHERS RECIPES FOR FISH - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
10 BEST WEIGHT WATCHERS BAKED FISH RECIPES - YUMMLY
CREAMY FISH AND LEEK PIE | HEALTHY RECIPE | WW AUSTRALIA
FISH FINGER PIE - PINCH OF NOM
WEIGHT WATCHERS FISH RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
10 BEST WEIGHT WATCHERS PIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
WEIGHT WATCHERS FRIED FISH POINTS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
CREAMY FISH PIE - WEIGHT WATCHERS
WEIGHT WATCHERS OVEN FISH FRY - THERESCIPES.INFO
FISH PIE - WEIGHT WATCHERS
WEIGHT WATCHERS TURMERIC CHICKEN - BEST CRAFTS AND RECIPES
WW (WEIGHT WATCHERS) FISH PIE - YOUTUBE
WEIGHT WATCHERS BAKED FISH - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
FISH PIE - 15PP (WEIGHT WATCHERS FRIENDLY RECIPE) | FOREST ROSE
WEIGHT WATCHERS TUNA FISH RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
FISH & SEAFOOD ARCHIVES | POINTED KITCHEN
WEIGHT WATCHERS - FISH PIE CALORIES, CARBS & NUTRITION FACTS
FISH AND CHIP PIE - PINCH OF NOM
WEIGHT WATCHERS BAKED FISH - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
WEIGHT WATCHERS RECIPES: FISH PIE IN CREAM SAUCE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a fish pie with milk?Put the milk into a saucepan with the low-fat spread and flour. Bring slowly to the boil, whisking frequently until smooth and thickened. Crumble in the stock cube and mix in the herbs. Season to taste. Drop the fish cubes into the sauce and mix in the peas. Then pour this into a shallow ovenproof pie dish.
How to cook fish pie with peas?Mist a pan with cooking spray and put over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 6-8 minutes, or until soft. Add the flour, stir well and cook for 1 minute. Reduce the heat and gradually add the milk. Simmer, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes until the sauce has thickened. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the fish pie mix and the peas.
Is fish and shrimp pie Weight Watchers?The pie consists of flakes of fish and plump shrimp covered in a creamy sauce which is then topped with a smooth potato & root vegetable mash! This WW friendly dish is proper British comfort food! So by now I'm sure you've heard all about the new myWW plan from Weight Watchers.
How long do you cook fish pie in the oven?Put the dish on a baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes until the potatoes are golden and the fish is cooked through. Meanwhile, cook the broccoli in a pan of boiling water for 3-4 minutes until tender. Drain and serve with the fish pie