This 2 ingredient whipped cream frosting (ganache) is made with only 2 ingredients - whipping cream and white chocolate. It's a nice, light and not-too-sweet white chocolate frosting (icing) that's the perfect match for any cake or cupcake!
Provided by Terri Gilson
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Add chopped white chocolate to a microwave safe bowl and heat in the microwave at 50% power for 3 minutes. Heat the whipping cream separately, in another microwave safe bowl (at regular power), for 2-3 minutes or until warm.
- Remove, combine the warm whipping cream with the melted chocolate and stir well. Then continue to cook in 20 second intervals (at regular power) until the chocolate is incorporated into the whipping cream, stirring each time. There shouldn't be ANY lumps in your white chocolate. * This could take another 2-3 minutes.
- Cool on counter, then pour into large mixing stand bowl (if you have one)- any large bowl will do. Then cover (I use glad press n' seal) and let stand in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Once the white chocolate ganache is chilled (it will be soft and not solid like regular chocolate ganache), use the whisk attachment on your stand mixer and whip on low speed and gradually working up to high speed until the ganache is light and fluff and reaches stiff peaks.
- Serve with any recipe calling for whipped cream. Spread on cupcakes or a standard size cake. The white chocolate ganache whipped cream frosting will stay stable in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 102 kcal, Carbohydrate 11 g, Protein 1 g, Fat 6 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Cholesterol 4 mg, Sodium 17 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 11 g, ServingSize 1 serving
EASY WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Pour heavy cream into a saucepan over medium heat; heat until just boiling. Remove from heat; add white chocolate chips. Whisk gently until white chocolate chips are melted and blended into the cream. Let cool until slightly thickened, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 178.1 calories, Carbohydrate 13.1 g, Cholesterol 25.1 mg, Fat 13.4 g, Protein 1.9 g, SaturatedFat 8.2 g, Sodium 29.4 mg, Sugar 12.7 g
- Chop chocolate finely using a serrated knife, and place in a large heat-proof bowl.
- Bring cream to a boil over medium-high heat; pour directly over chopped chocolate. Allow to sit for 10 minutes; use a rubber spatula or a small whisk to gently stir chocolate and cream until totally combined.
- Chill ganache; stir every 5 minutes until mixture is cool to the touch. Remove bowl from refrigerator; whip ganache with a wire whisk until it just barely begins to hold its shape and is slightly lighter in color. Do not overwhip, or mixture will become grainy. Ganache will keep thickening after you stop whisking. Use immediately.
WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Melt the white chocolate chips and heavy cream in a large heat-safe bowl in the microwave at 1 to 2 minute intervals, stirring well in between melts, just until the ganache is smooth.
- Allow to rest, covered, overnight at room temp.
- For a fluffier texture, whip the set ganache in a stand mixer fitted with the whip attachment.
WHIPPED CHOCOLATE GANACHE FILLING (OR FROSTING)
This recipe makes a delicious and creamy ganache filling, that's light as air, not too-intense and will definitely bring you to chocolate heaven! It's also very easy to make, can be made ahead and you will NOT regret it. The amount of chocolate used depends on the type of chocolate. Recipe makes enough to fill and frost a 3-layer cake. Recipe by Alice Medrich, the dark chocolate goddess.
Provided by WaterMelon
Yield 3 1/2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Place chopped chocolate in a medium-sized bowl.
- Heat heavy cream and sugar (if using) in a large heavy saucepan over med-hi heat until it simmers gently.
- Immediately pour the hot cream over the chocolate and stir gently until the chocolate is mostly melted.
- Let stand for 15mins to be sure all chocolate is melted.
- Stir ganache gently until perfectly smooth, let cool.
- Cover and chill for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight (it must be very cold or it will curdle when it's whipped; ganache can be made up to 4 days ahead).
- When you're ready to assemble the cake (and NOT before), whip ganache until it's stiff enough to hold a nice shape and seems spreadable (Don't overwhip; overwhipped ganache looks granular, so watch carefully).
- Spread whipped ganache immediately, as it will firm as it sits.
- NOTE: if using 50-60% bittersweet chocolate, use 8 oz of chocolate and omit the sugar; if using 60-64% chocolate, use 7 oz of chocolate and omit sugar; if using 66-72% chocolate, use 6 oz and add the optional sugar to give the ganache a bit of'lift'.
- If you're just using this as a filling, halve the recipe.
- If you're glazing the cake with a chocolate glaze, chill the filled cake for at least 1 hour (up to 2 days) before glazing.
WHIPPED WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Heat cream in a saucepan until nearly boiling; pour over white chocolate chips in a bowl. Let sit for 3 minutes. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Cover and refrigerate until cool, about 4 hours.
- Beat ganache with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 142.5 calories, Carbohydrate 10.5 g, Cholesterol 20.1 mg, Fat 10.7 g, Protein 1.5 g, SaturatedFat 6.5 g, Sodium 23.5 mg, Sugar 10.2 g
WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE FROSTING
- In a small, heavy saucepan, heat the cream just until it starts to simmer.
- Add the white chocolate, shaking the pan gently to immerse it into the cream, then add the butter.
- Let the mixture stand for 1 minute, then beat with a wire whisk until the chocolate and butter dissolve and the mixture is smooth.
- Refrigerate until mixture is cold, then whip with a wire whisk again until fluffy.
- Use frosting as desired; refrigerate your frosted goodies to firm up the frosting.
More about "whipped white chocolate ganache recipes"
TWO INGREDIENT WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE WHIPPED CREAM
4.6/5 (172)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 15 mins
- For the White Chocolate Ganache: Heat 1/2 C cream and the white chocolate chips in the microwave at 50% power for 45 seconds. Stir well and then heat at 50% power for 20 second intervals until the chocolate is completely melted, stirring each time. There shouldn't be ANY lumps in your white chocolate.
- Once the white chocolate ganache is chilled (it will be soft and not solid like regular chocolate ganache), use the whisk attachment and whip with an electric mixer on low speed and gradually working up to high speed until the ganache is light and fluffy, about 1 minute.
- Pour the remaining 1/2 cup of whipping cream then whip on low speed working your way up to medium-high speed until soft peaks form and the whip cream holds it's shape on the whisk, about 1 minute (more or less depending on the speed and power of your mixer).
WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE - SNOWBALL TRUFFLES - BAKING …
WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE + VIDEO TUTORIAL | SUGAR …
RECIPE: WHIPPED PISTACHIO GANACHE WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE
DARK CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH WHIPPED CARAMELIZED WHITE …
WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE DRIP CAKE RECIPE - SUGAR
CREAMY WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE RECIPE - VEENA …
WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE - LET THE BAKING BEGIN!
WHIPPED CHOCOLATE GANACHE - BAKING A MOMENT
WHIPPED CHOCOLATE GANACHE FILLING | SOUTHERN LIVING
WHITE CHOCOLATE MINT GANACHE FROSTING AND FILLING
PERFECT WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE FROSTING PERFECTED
WHIPPED CHOCOLATE GANACHE RECIPE - YUMMY TUMMY
Reviews 31Total Time 2 hrs 25 minsCategory Deserts
COFFEE MACARONS WITH WHIPPED WHITE CHOCOLATE ESPRESSO GANACHE
WHIPPED CHOCOLATE GANACHE FROSTING - KING ARTHUR BAKING
WHITE VELVET CAKE WITH WHIPPED MILK CHOCOLATE GANACHE
THICK GANACHE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
HOW TO MAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE - MEADOW BROWN BAKERY
WHIPPED WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE - SIMS HOME KITCHEN
WHITE CHOCOLATE WHIPPED GANACHE - EASY, DELICIOUS AND SHOW …
WHIPPED CHOCOLATE GANACHE - MY CAKE SCHOOL
MINI WHITE CHOCOLATE CAKES WITH WHIPPED CHOCOLATE GANACHE …
RECIPE OF ULTIMATE WHIPPED WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY GANACHE …
CHOCOLATE FIGURE CAKE, WHIPPED WHITE CHOCOLATE AND RASPBERRY …
HOW TO MAKE WHIPPED GANACHE | CRAVINGS JOURNAL
CARAMELIZED WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE
WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE - SAVOR THE BEST
WHITE CHOCOLATE RUM WHIPPED GANACHE - CAKECENTRAL.COM
WHITE CHOCOLATE LEMON GANACHE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
WHITE CHOCOLATE & COCONUT GANACHE RECIPE: GOURMET BAKING …
WHIPPED CHOCOLATE GANACHE - BAKE WITH SHIVESH
WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE FOR ENROBING | CALLEBAUT
WHIPPED CHOCOLATE GANACHE FROSTING RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION …
THE BEST CHOCOLATE LAYER CAKE RECIPE WITH WHIPPED VANILLA GANACHE
WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE RECIPE + TIPS ~SWEET & SAVORY
WHIPPED GANACHE - WHITE CHOCOLATE AND CREAM CHEESE BY …
You'll also love