Winter Salad With Lemon Mint Dressing
WINTER SALAD WITH LEMON MINT DRESSING
Time: 15 minutes
- prepare the dressing: in a small bowl , whisk together the garlic , lemon juice , sugar , salt , and pepper
- slowly add the olive oil , whisking until blended
- stir in the mint
- taste for seasoning
- prepare the salad: in a large bowl , combine the cabbage , fennel , carrots , cilantro , and dill , and toss to combine
- drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to coat evenly
- sprinkle the pomegranate seeds over the top
Number Of Ingredients: 13
- fresh lemon juice
- black pepper
- olive oil
- of fresh mint
- green cabbage
- fennel bulbs
- fresh dill
- pomegranate seeds
WINTER SALAD WITH LEMON MINT DRESSING
Make and share this Winter Salad with Lemon Mint Dressing recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Mirj2338
Yield 4 serving(s)
- Prepare the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, lemon juice, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Slowly add the olive oil, whisking until blended.
- Stir in the mint.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Prepare the salad: In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, fennel, carrots, cilantro, and dill, and toss to combine.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle the pomegranate seeds over the top.
Number Of Ingredients: 13
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped of fresh mint
- 1/2 green cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 fennel bulbs, trimmed and finely shredded
- 4 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
The sunny fresh flavors of tart lemon and cool mint combine to make a lively dressing that adds sparkle to salads made with steamed vegetables, potatoes or grains, such as couscous.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Bev I Am
Yield 3/4 cup
- Whisk lemon juice, mustard, sugar and garlic in a small bowl until blended.
- Drizzle in oil, whisking until blended.
- Stir in mint, salt and pepper.
- Note: Can be kept in refridgerator for up to 2 days.
Number Of Ingredients: 8
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped of fresh mint
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper
SPINACH SALAD WITH LEMON AND MINT
This salad is a snip, but then one would hardly expect a salad to cause trouble. Using a lemon rather than just lemon juice as an ingredient makes for the most fabulous salad regardless of leaves. And by all means, serve it as a starter rather than a follow-up on the main course. It is fresh, sharp, vegan and delicious.
Recipe From cooking.nytimes.com
Provided by Nigella Lawson
Yield 6 servings
- Cut off top and bottom of lemon, and slice off skin and pith. Cut lemon flesh into rounds 1/4-inch thick, then slice each round into eighths.
- In a salad bowl, combine lemon, mint, and salt. Season with pepper to taste. Add spinach and oil, and toss well. Garnish with additional mint, and serve.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, finely sliced, more for garnish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
SUMMER FRUIT SALAD WITH A LEMON, HONEY, AND MINT DRESSING
A simply elegant fruit salad paired with a sweet and tangy lemon-mint dressing
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by TimTanguay
- Combine watermelon, strawberries, peaches, nectarines, pear, and grapes in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk lemon juice, mint, lemon zest, and honey together in a small bowl; drizzle over the fruit mixture and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Number Of Ingredients: 10
- 4 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 large fresh peaches, cut into cubes
- 2 large nectarines, cut into cubes
- 1 red Anjou pear, cut into cubes
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 2 lemons, juiced
- ¼ cup minced fresh mint (chocolate mint preferred)
- ½ lemon, zested
- 1 tablespoon honey (fireweed honey preferred)
WINTER FRUIT SALAD WITH LEMON-POPPY SEED DRESSING
Every bite of this pretty salad delivers, with dressing of Dijon mustard, poppy seeds, and lemon enlivening fruit, nuts, lettuce, and cheese.
Recipe From bettycrocker.com
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
- In blender or food processor, place sugar, onion, salt, lemon juice and mustard; cover and process until blended.
- With machine running, add oil in slow steady stream, processing until thick and smooth. Add poppy seed; process a few seconds to mix.
- In large serving bowl, mix all salad ingredients. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat.
Number Of Ingredients: 13
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces (about 10 cups)
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 medium apple, cubed (1 cup)
- 1 medium pear, cubed (1 cup)
WINTER SALAD WITH LEMON-YOGURT DRESSING
Recipe From epicurious.com
Provided by Myra Goodman
Yield 4 main-course or 8 side-dish servings
- Whisk first 5 ingredients in small bowl. Season dressing to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Toss lettuce and next 8 ingredients in large bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat. Divide salad among plates; sprinkle with sunflower seeds.
Number Of Ingredients: 18
- 1 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or canola oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- Fine sea salt
- 8 cups coarsely chopped romaine lettuce (about 8 large leaves)
- 1 1/2 cups 1/2-inch cubes peeled jicama
- 2 small carrots, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, sliced
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup 1/2-inch cubes peeled kohlrabi or peeled broccoli stems
- 3/4 cup canned garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 3/4 cup halved pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup roasted sunflower seeds
More recipes about winter salad with lemon mint dressing recipes
Shredded Winter Salad with Lemon & Mint - Vine Healthcare
Recipe From : vinehealthcare.comJan 08, 2016 · Whisk garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper, then slowly add olive oil until well blended. Stir in mint, taste and adjust seasoning if needed (OR-whiz it all up in a mini-food processor or a blender) ...Show details
Brussels Sprout Salad with Lemon & Mint Dressing
Recipe From : sidechef.comDec 24, 2019 · Make the lemon-mint dressing by combining the Olive Oil (2 tablespoon), Tahini (2 tablespoon), 1/2 of the chopped mint leaves, lemon juice, Salt (1/4 teaspoon) and Ground Black Pepper (1/2 teaspoon) … ...Show details
Delicious and Different Salad with Lemon-Mint Dressing
Recipe From : kosher.comPrepare the Salad and Dressing Combine all dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside. Place all salad ingredients in a large salad bowl and toss to combine. Pour dressing over salad and toss … ...Show details
Fresh Mint Dressing Recipe - Cookie and Kate
Recipe From : cookieandkate.comAug 15, 2018 · Ingredients ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil ½ cup lemon juice (about 2 lemons) ¼ cup packed fresh mint (spearmint) leaves (about half of a ⅔ or ¾-ounce package) ...Show details
My Favorite Fall/Winter Salad Dressings | The Organic
Recipe From : theorganickitchen.orgJan 13, 2016 · A beautiful, brightly colored, antioxidant rich salad dressing made with reduced pomegranate juice. You can reduce your own or buy it already reduced and save some time. See link above. I love this dressing on many salads. Its perfect with an assortment of greens and seasonal winter … ...Show details
10 Best Salad Dressing with Lemon Juice Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comMay 05, 2021 · The Best Salad Dressing With Lemon Juice Recipes on Yummly | Lemon Thyme Salad Dressing, Benihana's Ginger Salad Dressing Recipe, Roasted Chicken Salad With Sage Salad Dressing ... Winter Panzanella Salad KitchenAid. extra-virgin olive oil, parsnip, pepper, lemon … ...Show details
Fruit Salad with Lemon-Mint Yogurt Dressing - Recipes
Recipe From : recipes.heart.orgIn a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. In a medium bowl, gently stir together the salad ingredients except the mint, being careful to not crush the berries. Spoon onto small plates. Drizzle with the dressing. ...Show details
Winter Spa Salad with Lemon Chicken Recipe - Pinch of Yum
Recipe From : pinchofyum.comJan 29, 2016 · Whisk marinade ingredients together. Place in a bowl with the chicken, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes (while prepping other stuff) or as long as 2 hours. Whisk the dressing ingredients together. Heat the oil in a pan or pre-heat a griddle. ...Show details
Middle Eastern Syrian Salad (With Video) - The Lemon Bowl®
Recipe From : thelemonbowl.comFeb 06, 2021 · This flavorful Middle Eastern Syrian Salad is dressed in lemon juice, fresh garlic, olive oil, and mint. Considering the theme of The Lemon Bowl, it is probably no surprise that my favorite salad recipe contains all of my favorite ingredients: lemon … ...Show details
Winter Salad with Lemon-Yogurt Dressing Recipe | Bon Appétit
Recipe From : bonappetit.comNov 18, 2009 · Toss lettuce and next 8 ingredients in large bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat. Divide salad among plates; sprinkle with sunflower seeds. How would you rate … ...Show details
Seasonal Fruit Salad with Honey-Mint Lime Dressing | Tasty
Recipe From : tastykitchen.comAug 14, 2009 · In a small bowl whisk together honey, lime juice, brown sugar, and mint until well incorporated. Toss with your bowl of fresh cut fruit and serve. Garnish with … ...Show details
Summer Salad with Mint Dressing | Ricardo
Recipe From : ricardocuisine.comApr 01, 2009 · In a bowl, combine the lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and green onions. Toss with garden tools. ...Show details
Melon Ball Salad with Lemon Mint Dressing (Raw + Vegan)
Recipe From : thebellyrulesthemind.netFeb 26, 2021 · If you like to enjoy the salad as is (most kids will prefer this) just garnish the bowl with mint leaves If you would like to use a dressing, squeeze a fresh lemon on it and add finely chopped mint leaves. If you would like to add chaat masala of Himalaya salt, just sprinkle on top of the bowl. ...Show details
Basil & Mint Vinaigrette (Dressing) | Low Carb Maven
Recipe From : lowcarbmaven.comsub orange juice for lemon juice and add orange zest (orange blossom honey is great with this) add a little fresh ginger juice (grate the ginger and put it into a garlic press to extract the juice to taste) sub … ...Show details
Easy Fruit Salad with a Honey and Lemon Dressing - Salad Menu
Recipe From : saladmenu.comMay 24, 2020 · Take fresh fruit to a whole new level with this gluten-free fruit salad with a honey-lemon mint dressing! It’s a combination of freshness, hydration, and sweetness, sure to be a crowd-pleaser. … ...Show details
Winter Fruit Salad with Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing
Recipe From : pinterest.comNov 16, 2015 - Winter Fruit Salad made with fresh apples, mandarins, kiwi, bananas and pomegranate arils, all tossed with a sweet, bright poppyseed dressing. Always a ...Show details
Winter Fruit Salad with Lemon Poppyseed Dressing Recipe
Recipe From : allrecipes.comWonderful salad for the holiday seasons. Great to serve for dinner at home or to take to a family gathering during the holidays. ...Show details
Winter Fruit Salad with Lemon Dijon Dressing - Making
Recipe From : makingthymeforhealth.comNov 11, 2019 · Winter Fruit Salad with Lemon Dijon Dressing- fresh apples and pears served on a bed of crisp lettuce with salted cashews, tart cranberries and a lemon dijon dressing that will keep … ...Show details
Salad Niçoise with Mint-Lemon Dressing recipe | Epicurious.com
Recipe From : epicurious.comAug 01, 2001 · Place olive oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, garlic, cumin and remaining 3 tablespoons mint in processor. Process until well blended. With machine running, slowly add 1/4 cup drained tuna oil. ...Show details
Winter Chicken Salad with Tangy Miso Dressing Recipe
Recipe From : tappatappa.com4 Assemble the salad: Toss the lettuce, arugula, and fennel in a large bowl with just enough dressing to lightly coat. Transfer to 4 serving bowls. Transfer to 4 serving bowls. Tuck the avocado, mandarins, and chicken slices into the bowls and dribble a little more dressing over them. ...Show details
Winter Fruit Salad Recipe (w/Honey Poppy Dressing)
Recipe From : dinnerthendessert.comOct 29, 2019 · Place the pineapple, kiwi, mandarin oranges and pomegranate arils in a large bowl. In a small bowl whisk together the lemon juice, honey and poppy seeds. Pour the poppy seed dressing … ...Show details