GAMBERI AL GORGONZOLA
- Parboil shrimp in a skillet.
- Saute the shrimp in olive oil over medium heat for 2 minutes.; season with salt and pepper. (very lightly on the salt because the cheese is salty too).
- Place shrimp in an oven proof platter, cover with gorgonzola cubes.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 for a few minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Transfer to serving platter, sprinkle with parsley and surround with croutons.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 209.9, Fat 9.2, SaturatedFat 5.1, Cholesterol 191.8, Sodium 521.4, Carbohydrate 1.6, Sugar 0.1, Protein 28.5
ZUPPA DI PESCE FRA DI AVOLO
- Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir sea scallops, shrimp, and calamari rings in the hot oil until scallops and calamari are opaque and shrimp are pink, about 5 minutes.
- Bring a separate pot of water to a boil and add mussels and littleneck clams to the boiling water; cook until shells have opened, about 3 minutes. Remove shellfish and rinse with hot water.
- Pour crushed tomatoes, water, 2 cans chopped clams, 1/4 cup olive oil, onion, red pepper flakes, garlic, oregano, parsley, and salt into a large pot and bring to a boil. Stir cooked scallops, shrimp, calamari, mussels in shells, and littleneck clams in shells into tomato mixture. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 hour.
- About 10 minutes before serving, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 10 minutes; drain and rinse pasta in hot water to prevent sticking. Serve seafood and sauce over pasta.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 775.2 calories, Carbohydrate 80.5 g, Cholesterol 329.5 mg, Fat 17.2 g, Fiber 6.8 g, Protein 72 g, SaturatedFat 2.6 g, Sodium 957.3 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
ZUPPA DI PESCE E FRUTTI DI MARE (MEDITERRANEAN SEAFOOD SOUP)
- Cut cod into pieces, reserving any scraps. Peel and devein prawns, reserving any scraps.
- Place cod and prawn scraps, quartered onion, carrot, celery, salt, and pepper in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until fish stock is fragrant, 15 to 20 minutes. Strain and reserve fish stock.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir sliced onion, red chile pepper, and minced garlic until softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Pour in wine; cook for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes; bring to a boil. Add cod, prawns, clams, and mussels; pour in 1 cup fish stock. Simmer until fish is cooked through and clams and mussels have opened, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Toast bread in a toaster. Rub garlic halves on to 1 side of toasted bread.
- Place a piece of toasted bread in the bottom of each serving bowl. Ladle soup over toasted bread and top with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 531 calories, Carbohydrate 29.9 g, Cholesterol 151.9 mg, Fat 24.6 g, Fiber 3.7 g, Protein 40.7 g, SaturatedFat 3.7 g, Sodium 569.3 mg, Sugar 7.6 g
ZUPPA DI GAMBERI (MY SHRIMP SOUP)
This is simply delicious and smells so good. I've changed the original recipe enough to make this one my own by now. I'm not always able to find Fish Stock so I use Vegetable Stock. I add a lot of Old Bay for extra seasoning but that's because I think Old Bay makes everything better. I'm not putting a measurement down for it because I add it to taste.
Provided by jrusk
Categories Very Low Carbs
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large pot, sautee onion and garlic in olive oil until soft.
- Add half of the shrimp, in a blender along with the egg yolks, cream, white wine and fish stock. Add the onions and garlic and puree all.
- Add the mixture back to the pot and heat on low while stirring until the mixture thickens.
- Add old bay to taste.
- Add the other half of shrimp and heat until cooked through. (Can also cook these in the oven for a few mintues then add to the soup when cooked.).
- Season again to taste.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 226.3, Fat 12.7, SaturatedFat 6, Cholesterol 275.6, Sodium 340.6, Carbohydrate 6.4, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 1.5, Protein 18.4
KILLER SHRIMP SOUP
There's an awesome little restaurant in Marina Del Rey, California called 'Killer Shrimp' that serves up one thing -- Shrimp soup. This is an easy to prepare spicy herb soup with lots of broth, flavor, and a little kick. It doesn't need any fancy presentation. Simply ladle it into big bowls and serve. Don't bother using spoons, just serve it with some crusty bread and use the bread to soak up the broth.
Provided by NewMexicoMama
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Pour broth into a large pot, and mix in rosemary, garlic, pepper, celery seed, fennel seed, clam juice, tomato paste, and butter. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Stir wine into the soup, and continue to simmer and occasionally stir 2 hours.
- Just before serving, stir in shrimp. Continue cooking 3 minutes, or until shrimp are opaque. Serve with bread for soaking up all the yummy broth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 496.9 calories, Carbohydrate 36 g, Cholesterol 234.8 mg, Fat 25.3 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 26.2 g, SaturatedFat 15.1 g, Sodium 803.8 mg, Sugar 3.1 g
ZUPPA DI MARE (SEAFOOD SOUP)
This recipe uses a variety of fresh seafood, so you can use them all or just what you want or have available. It is very important to prepare all the ingredients beforehand since it cooks so quickly. The last thing you want to do is overcook the lovely seafood. The inspiration for this soup is a recipe from chef Jamie Adams of Veni Vidi Vici in Atlanta, Georgia. Serve with crusty bread.
Provided by threeovens
Yield 8 appetizer servings, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a food processor, chop garlic and anchovies; add 2 tablespoons parsley, red pepper flakes, oregano and 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Process to form a loose paste (I had to add more of the olive oil - add up to 2 more tablespoons to process).
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, saute softrito, over medium heat, until the garlic pieces are golden and it sizzles.
- Stir in the mussels and clams, tossing to coat in sofrito.
- Add wine, increase heat to medium high, and cook until reduced by half.
- Stir in stock, tomato sauce, and saffron; return to a simmer.
- Add diced fish and cook one minute.
- Add scallops, cook one minute.
- Add shrimp, cook one minute.
- Add squid; taste for seasonings.
- By this time the shells should have opened (sometimes the shellfish, especially the mussels, open before this point and I remove them so they don't get rubbery, then return them at the end), if not cover for a minute or so, until they open; discard any shells that do not open.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil over soup and garnish with remaining parsley.
GAMBERI IN PADELLA (GARLICKY PAN-ROASTED SHRIMP)
- Remove the dark intestinal veins from the shrimp. As you do, make each cut deep enough to butterfly the shrimp, so each can be opened flat like a book. Fill a bowl with ice water, add the sea salt and the butterflied shrimp, and let stand for 15 minutes to bring out some of the briny flavor of the shellfish. (Removing their shells robs the shrimp of some of their natural flavor.) Drain and dry thoroughly with a cotton kitchen towel.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, warm the olive oil. Add the garlic and hot pepper and sauté gently until the garlic softens but is not browned, about 2 minutes. Add the shrimp, placing them opened flat on the bottom of the pan so they do not curl too much. Sauté, turning once, until they are opaque, about 2 minutes on each side. Add the wine, stir and cook for an additional 30 seconds to allow alcohol to evaporate. Remove and discard the whole peppers, if using. Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
SUPER-DELICIOUS ZUPPA TOSCANA
- Cook the Italian sausage and red pepper flakes in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat until crumbly, browned, and no longer pink, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Cook the bacon in the same Dutch oven over medium heat until crisp, about 10 minutes. Drain, leaving a few tablespoons of drippings with the bacon in the bottom of the Dutch oven. Stir in the onions and garlic; cook until onions are soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the chicken broth into the Dutch oven with the bacon and onion mixture; bring to a boil over high heat. Add the potatoes, and boil until fork tender, about 20 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium and stir in the heavy cream and the cooked sausage; heat through. Mix the spinach into the soup just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 554 calories, Carbohydrate 45.8 g, Cholesterol 98.9 mg, Fat 32.6 g, Fiber 5.6 g, Protein 19.8 g, SaturatedFat 15 g, Sodium 2386.4 mg, Sugar 5 g
More about "zuppa di gamberi my shrimp soup recipes"
SHRIMP SOUP | ALLRECIPES
SHRIMP ZUPPA SOUP - BIGOVEN.COM
CREAMY ITALIAN SHRIMP SOUP - BEST EVER! - KITCHEN
SPICY HOT SHRIMP PIZZA - LINDA\'S ITALIAN TABLE
GAMBERI CON AGLIO (SHRIMP WITH GARLIC SAUCE) RECIPE
ZUPPA DI PESCE (HADDOCK, SHRIMP SOUP) - SUGARLOVESPICES
EPICURUS.COM RECIPES | SHRIMP SOUP WITH ORZO AND FARRO (ZUPPA DI …
SPAGHETTI AI GAMBERI ~ SPAGHETTI WITH SHRIMP - MYSPICYKITCHEN
ZUPPA DI GAMBERI PICCANTE - COOKIDOO® – THE OFFICIAL …
ITALIAN SEAFOOD STEW (ZUPPA DI PESCE) RECIPE - TODAY.COM
GAMBERI SOUP RECIPES | RECIPEBRIDGE RECIPE SEARCH
FAGIOLI E GAMBERETTI: ZUPPA DI BORLOTTI E CANNELLINI CON GAMBERI …
ZUPPA DI GAMBERI DI FORREST GUMP *BUBBA GUMP* - YOUTUBE
SHRIMP, SWISS CHARD AND POTATO CHOWDER (ZUPPA DI GAMBERI, …
CHICKPEA PUREé WITH SHRIMP (ZUPPA DI CECI E GAMBERI) RECIPE | EAT …
SHRIMP COCKTAIL / COCKTAIL DI GAMBERI - CIAO ITALIA
CREAMY FISH SOUP WITH SHRIMPS AND SAFFRON (ZUPPA DI PESCE CON I …
PASSATO DI CECI CON GAMBERI: CHICKPEA SOUP WITH SHRIMP
SOUP GAMBERI RECIPES | RECIPEBRIDGE RECIPE SEARCH
PRAWN SOUP (ZUPPA DI GAMBERI) RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
STRICHETTI ALLA BOLOGNESE - ZUPPA DI GAMBERI COL SUGO DI CARNE / …
ANCIENT SICILIAN FISHERMAN’S SOUP: ZUPPETTA DI GAMBERI
BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP WITH PRAWNS (ZUPPA DI ZUCCA E GAMBERI)
ZUPPA DI CIPOLLA, FAVE E GAMBERI - THEARTISAN.NET
SHRIMP GAMBERI RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
FISH SOUP WITH PRAWNS (ZUPPA DI PESCE COI GAMBERI) RECIPE | EAT …
ZUPPA DI GAMBERI PICCANTE - COOKIDOO® – THE OFFICIAL THERMOMIX® RECIPE ...
DISNEY WISH PALO STEAKHOUSE DINNER MENU - THE DISNEY CRUISE …
SHRIMP SOUP WITH ORZO AND FARRO / ZUPPA DI RISINA E …
ZUPPA DI FARRO E FAGIOLI (TUSCAN BEAN-&-BARLEY SOUP) RECIPE
RECIPE: SHRIMP SOUP "VENEZIA" WITH THE ART OF COOKING
You'll also love