BAKED CRANBERRY OATMEAL
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Bring milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves to a boil in a saucepan; remove from heat. Combine oats, apples, dried cranberries, and walnuts in a bowl; transfer to the prepared baking dish. Pour milk mixture over oat mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 30 to 35 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 252.4 calories, Carbohydrate 38 g, Cholesterol 7.3 mg, Fat 9.5 g, Fiber 3.7 g, Protein 6.7 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 42.1 mg, Sugar 23.6 g
BAKED CRANBERRY OATMEAL
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Coat a 9 in square pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large saucepan, bring the milk, brown sugar, margarine, and cinnamon to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, mix together the oats, chopped apple, cranberries, and nuts; spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- When the milk mixture begins to boil, pour out evenly over the oatmeal mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes, ore until the liquid has been absorbed and the oatmeal is tender.
- Cut the mixture into 6 servings, scooping each out into a cereal bowl.
- Garnish with a sliced apple (if desired) and serve with a pitcher of milk.
OATMEAL CRANBERRY BREAKFAST BAKE
I like to prepare this baked oatmeal on weekend mornings when I have a little extra time," says Angela Higinbotham of Willis, California. "Even guests who typically don't like oatmeal fill their bowls with this hearty version, flavored with dried cranberries, brown sugar and cinnamon."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl, whisk together the egg whites, milk, oil and vanilla. Stir into the oat mixture just until moistened., Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until oats are tender and liquid is absorbed. Cut into bars. Serve in bowls with milk if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230 calories, Fat 6g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 1mg cholesterol, Sodium 253mg sodium, Carbohydrate 36g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CRANBERRY-WHITE CHOCOLATE BAKED OATMEAL
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Whisk milk, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. Combine with the oat mixture and stir in cranberries, pecans, and white chocolate chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 40 to 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 499.1 calories, Carbohydrate 63.7 g, Cholesterol 82.4 mg, Fat 25 g, Fiber 4.5 g, Protein 8.2 g, SaturatedFat 11.4 g, Sodium 526.3 mg, Sugar 40.2 g
BAKED " CRANBERRY NUT BREAD" OATMEAL
For years I never ate oatmeal due to the "mushy" texture. After seeing a baked oatmeal prepared on FoodNetwork, it inspired me to come up with a few baked oatmeal recipes inspired by some popular baked goods. This oatmeal has a much more firm texture. Check out my recipes for Baked "Apple Oatmeal Raisin Cookie" Oatmeal and Baked "Banana Bread" Oatmeal.
Provided by swissms
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Add dried cranberries and chopped pecans.
- In small bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, vanilla and orange zest. Add the milk mixture to the oat mixture and stir until combined.
- Pour into 4-6 small souffle or brulee dishes or one larger baking dish (such as an 8x8-inch dish). (You may want to lightly spray baking dish with cooking spray.).
- Bake 20-30 minutes (small baking dishes) or 30-40 minutes (large baking dish), or until slightly firm to touch. (Baking time will vary depending on the diameter of your baking dishes.).
- Sprinkle with sugar (optional: use torch to create a brulee topping). Garnish with toasted pecans.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 187, Fat 7.2, SaturatedFat 2.1, Cholesterol 39.5, Sodium 72, Carbohydrate 25.7, Fiber 2.2, Sugar 12.6, Protein 5.3
More about "baked cranberry oatmeal recipes"
BAKED CRANBERRY OATMEAL - A GREAT HOLIDAY MAKE AHEAD …
5/5 (1)Total Time 55 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 276 per serving
CRANBERRY MAPLE PECAN BAKED OATMEAL - RECIPE RUNNER
CRANBERRY ALMOND BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE | QUAKER OATS
BAKED OATMEAL WITH CRANBERRIES & ZESTY ORANGE | LAURA …
APPLE CRANBERRY BAKED OATMEAL - ONE HOT OVEN
CRANBERRY BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE | QUAKER OATS
CRANBERRY BAKED OATMEAL - THE SEASONED MOM
BAKED CRANBERRY OATMEAL - THREE MANY COOKS
APPLE CRANBERRY OATMEAL BAKE - DRIZZLE ME SKINNY!
BAKED CRANBERRY ORANGE OATMEAL - THE COOKING MOM
CRANBERRY BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE - MASHED
5/5 (20)Total Time 38 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 176 per serving
CRANBERRY AND APPLE BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE | PBS FOOD
CRANBERRY APPLE BAKED OATMEAL - BUDGET BYTES
BAKED OATMEAL WITH APPLE, CRANBERRIES, AND PECANS - SOUTHERN …
BAKED CRANBERRY OATMEAL - OATMEAL RECIPES
CRANBERRY BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE | SIDECHEF
BAKED CRANBERRY OATMEAL - NEILS HEALTHY MEALS
ALMOND, APPLE AND CRANBERRY BAKED OATMEAL | MCCORMICK
CRANBERRY ORANGE BAKED OATMEAL BY OHMYVEGGIES.COM
BAKED APPLE CRANBERRY PECAN OATMEAL - THE RECIPE LIFE
CLEMENTINE CRANBERRY BAKED OATMEAL - REAL: THE KITCHEN AND …
BAKED APPLE CRANBERRY OATMEAL - DAIRY FARMERS OF ONTARIO
CRANBERRY APPLE BAKED OATMEAL - SLENDER KITCHEN
OVERNIGHT BAKED OATMEAL WITH FRESH CRANBERRIES - BAREFEET IN THE ...
BAKED OATMEAL WITH CRANBERRIES AND ALMONDS RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
APPLE CRANBERRY BAKED OATMEAL - WOLFF'S APPLE HOUSE
CRANBERRY ORANGE BAKED OATMEAL - EATING BIRD FOOD
CRANBERRY APPLE BAKED OATMEAL - SEASONED SPRINKLES
ALMOND, APPLE AND CRANBERRY BAKED OATMEAL | CLUB HOUSE CA
BAKED CRANBERRY OATMEAL RECIPE | MRBREAKFAST.COM
CRANBERRY ORANGE BAKED OATMEAL - A SAUCY KITCHEN
CRANBERRY, ORANGE AND WALNUT BAKED OATMEAL
ORANG CRANBERRY BAKED OATMEAL - LYNN'S KITCHEN ADVENTURES
CRANBERRY BAKED OATMEAL - SWEET SAVORY AND STEPH
MAKE AHEAD CRANBERRY BAKED OATMEAL CUPS - ART FROM MY TABLE
CRANBERRY SAUCE BAKED OATMEAL - THEJOYFULPLATEFUL.COM
SPICED APPLE AND CRANBERRY BAKED OATMEAL | THE LEMON APRON
APPLE CRANBERRY BAKED OATMEAL - MY QUIET KITCHEN
CRANBERRY ORANGE BAKED OATMEAL - FLAVOR THE MOMENTS
EASY BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE WITH APPLES, CRANBERRIES, AND PECANS
BAKED APPLE AND OATMEAL RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #granola-and-porridge #breakfast #eggs-dairy #fruit #american #oven #heirloom-historical #holiday-event #kid-friendly #grains #eggs #dietary #comfort-food #pasta-rice-and-grains #taste-mood #equipment
Baked Oatmeal with Cranberries & Orange Zest59K views-02:41
Cranberry Pear Baked Oatmeal. Perfect Recipe #262 views-09:02
TASTY CRANBERRY BAKED OATMEAL | Meal Prep Breakfast834 views-09:06
BAKED APPLE CRANBERRY WALNUT OATMEAL485 views-21:40
Cranberry Baked Oatmeal Recipe41 views-01:10
CRANBERRY MAPLE PECAN BAKED OATMEAL / Breakfast Recipes, Easy Baked Oatmeal, Breakfast Casserole234 views-02:28
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is a good recipe for Apple and cranberry oatmeal?Add apple cubes, 3 cups of the oats, 1/2 cup of the pecans, and 1/2 cup of the cranberries; stir to combine. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish; cover with plastic wrap.
How to bake oats in the oven?Directions. Bring milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves to a boil in a saucepan; remove from heat. Combine oats, apples, dried cranberries, and walnuts in a bowl; transfer to the prepared baking dish. Pour milk mixture over oat mixture. Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 30 to 35 minutes.
What is the best way to make oatmeal cookies?Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish. Bring milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves to a boil in a saucepan; remove from heat. Combine oats, apples, dried cranberries, and walnuts in a bowl; transfer to the prepared baking dish. Pour milk mixture over oat mixture.
How do you make the best oatmeal Brownies?Bring milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves to a boil in a saucepan; remove from heat. Combine oats, apples, dried cranberries, and walnuts in a bowl; transfer to the prepared baking dish. Pour milk mixture over oat mixture. Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 30 to 35 minutes.