I pack these easy candied pecans in jars tied with pretty ribbon for family and friends. My granddaughter gave some to a doctor at the hospital where she works, and he said they were too good to be true! -Opal Turner, Hughes Springs, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 1 pound (8 servings).
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place pecans in a shallow baking pan in a 250° oven for 10 minutes or until warmed. Grease a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with 1 tablespoon butter; set aside. , Grease the sides of a large heavy saucepan with remaining butter; add sugar, water, salt and cinnamon. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly to dissolve sugar. Cover; cook 2 minutes to dissolve any sugar crystals that may form on the sides of pan., Cook, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 236° (soft-ball stage). Remove from the heat; add vanilla. Stir in warm pecans until evenly coated. , Spread onto prepared baking pan. Bake at 250° for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Spread on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380 calories, Fat 30g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 8mg cholesterol, Sodium 177mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (26g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
JERRY'S SUGARED PECANS
Trisha Yearwood's candied pecans from Food Network are a perfect treat for your holiday party.
Provided by Trisha Yearwood
Yield 4 cups
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with sides with aluminum foil. Pour the butter onto the lined sheet. In a large bowl, mix the egg whites, sugar and cinnamon. Add the pecan halves and toss until they are fully coated. Spread the pecans onto the baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring the pecans every 10 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl.
- Whisk egg white and water together in a separate bowl until frothy. Toss pecans in the egg white mixture. Mix sugar mixture into pecan mixture until pecans are evenly coated. Spread coated pecans onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes, until pecans are evenly browned, 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 393.3 calories, Carbohydrate 26.5 g, Fat 32.7 g, Fiber 4.5 g, Protein 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.8 g, Sodium 238.2 mg, Sugar 21.8 g
CANDY COATED PECANS
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Spray the wax paper with cooking spray.
- Beat egg white until stiff. Add brown sugar and vanilla. Stir until smooth. Mix in pecans and stir until coated. Pour the nuts onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake until browned, approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 342.2 calories, Carbohydrate 16.8 g, Fat 31.1 g, Fiber 4.1 g, Protein 4.3 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 8.6 mg, Sugar 12.4 g
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a small saucepan, bring the sugar and 3/4 cup water to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, then add the pecans and cook until glossy, about 5 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon to the prepared baking sheet and let cool.
More about "candied pecans recipes"
THE EASIEST CANDIED PECANS RECIPE - COOKIES AND CUPS
4.5/5 (21)Total Time 20 minsCategory NutsCalories 212 per serving
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add in the pecans and stir continuously for 3 minutes, to lightly toast the pecans.
QUICK AND EASY CANDIED PECANS - INSPIRED TASTE
5/5 (25)Calories 176 per servingCategory Appetizer, Snack
EASY CANDIED PECANS RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
CANDIED PECANS | RICARDO
EASY CANDIED PECANS (JUST 5 MINUTES AND 4 INGREDIENTS!)
THE 7 BEST PECAN CANDY RECIPES
CANDIED PECANS - ONCE UPON A CHEF
CANDIED PECANS RECIPE - SIMPLY HOME COOKED
NATURALLY SWEETENED CANDIED PECANS RECIPE - COOKIE …
QUICK AND EASY STOVETOP CANDIED PECANS
CANDIED PECANS RECIPE | GIMME SOME OVEN
10 BEST CANDIED PECANS SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
CRISP AND CRUNCHY CANDIED PECANS - INSPIRED TASTE
EASY CANDIED PECANS RECIPE - MEATLOAF AND MELODRAMA
CANDIED PECANS RECIPE (4 INGREDIENTS!) - A SASSY SPOON
OVEN ROASTED CANDIED PECANS - COOKGEM.COM
CANDIED PECANS RECIPE - MOM ON TIMEOUT
CANDIED PECANS - MAY I HAVE THAT RECIPE?
EASY CANDIED PECANS RECIPE [VIDEO] - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
EASY CANDIED PECANS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CANDIED PECANS
EASY CANDIED PECANS (NO EGG WHITES) | FOODIECRUSH .COM
CANDIED PECANS RECIPE - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
HOW TO MAKE CANDIED PECANS - SUGAR SPUN RUN
OLD FASHIONED CANDIED PECANS - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
KETO CANDIED PECANS MADE WITH ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS
CANDIED PECANS – LEMON TREE DWELLING
BEST CANDIED MAPLE PECANS (4 INGREDIENTS!) | FROM SCRATCH FAST
CANDIED PECANS - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
MAPLE CANDIED PECANS - GIMME SOME OVEN
CANDIED PECANS RECIPE (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
CANDIED PECANS + 5 FLAVOR VARIATIONS • FOOD FOLKS AND FUN
HOMEMADE CANDIED PECANS - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
CANDIED PECANS RECIPE (EASY TO MAKE!) - KRISTINE'S KITCHEN
10 BEST CANDIED PECANS SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
BROWN SUGAR CANDIED PECANS RECIPE - MIDGETMOMMA
CANDIED PECAN RECIPE - BAKERISH
THE BEST STOVETOP CANDIED PECANS RECIPE - SHE KEEPS A LOVELY …
HOW TO MAKE EASY STOVE TOP CANDIED PECANS - MAMAGOURMAND
EASY CANDIED PECANS - STRESS BAKING
CANDIED PECANS (EASY TO MAKE AT HOME!) - SPEND WITH PENNIES
THE BEST CANDIED PECANS (5-MINUTE RECIPE) - FIFTEEN SPATULAS
CANDIED PECANS - THE COUNTRY COOK
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #5-ingredients-or-less #desserts #fruit #easy #finger-food #holiday-event #vegan #vegetarian #candy #nuts #dietary #low-sodium #low-in-something #equipment #number-of-servings #presentation
You'll also love