Recipe is from "Mr. Food" Art Ginsburg....I did a search for Chili Lasagne and came up with 1,864....none had this name but I can't guarantee its not posted under another name.
Provided by Sandylee
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook the lasagna noodles according to the package directions; drain.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, 2 cups Cheddar cheese, 2 sliced scallions, the corn, egg, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Spread 3/4 cup chili over the bottom of the baking dish.
- Place 3 lasagna noodles over the chili.
- Place half of the ricotta mixture evenly over the noodles then top with half of the remaining chili.
- Place 3 noodles over the chili then top with the remaining chili.
- Place the 3 remaining noodles over the chili
- Top with the remaining cheese mixture then top with the remaining chili.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Remove the foil and sprinkle the lasagna with the remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 10 more minutes.
- Remove the oven.
- Sprinkle with the remaining scallions; and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- OPTION: For a spicier dish, add some hot pepper sauce and/or chili powder to the canned chili before assembling the lasagna.
This is so good. I got this from a woman's world magazine and I made it for superbowl last year and it got a standing ovation!!!
Provided by Boca Pat
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cook noodles according to pkg directions, drain.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Crumble beef into nonstick skillet.
- Add onion, gr pepper, 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp chili pwdr, 1/2 tsp salt & pepper.
- Cook, stirring until beef is browned; drain
- Stir in 3/4 cup enchilada sauce; remove from heat
- In bowl lightly beat egg.
- Stir in ricotta, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, remaining cumin, chili pwdr and salt.
- Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce in 13X9 baking dish.
- Arrange 3 noodles over sauce.
- Spread with cheese mixture.
- Top with 3 noodles.
- Spread with beef mixture.
- Top with remaining noodles.
- Spread with remaining enchilada sauce.
- Cover with foil, bake 45 minutes.
- Remove foil.
- Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake uncovered until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly about 10-15 minutes
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- To Freeze: Flash freeze uncooked, wrap and label.
- To Reheat: Defrost overnight, and cook per directions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 523.1, Fat 31.2, SaturatedFat 16.4, Cholesterol 134, Sodium 904.8, Carbohydrate 28.4, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 2.6, Protein 31.1
give a mexican kick to your italian meal !!!
Provided by pagey81
Yield Serves 6
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Chop the onions and peppers and fry with the olive oil. Once soft add the mince and fry until brown. Drain off excess fat if required.
- Add to the mince the tomoatoes, kidney beans, oxo cubes, garlic, tomatoe puree, worchestershire sauce, salt, celery salt, chillies, cumin and slowly bring to the boil, stiring every few minutes.
- Drop the heat and simmer for at least 20 minutes, the longer you simmer for the thicker the sauce will become, stirring every few minutes. Taste the mixture and decide if you would like to add more seasoning. Then remove from the heat. Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Prepare the cheese sauce.
- Using a large and deep lasagne bowl layer the bottom with lasagne sheets, spoon on half the mince mixture to cover the sheets, then pour a thin layer of the cheese sauce.
- Add another layer of lasagne sheets, then the remainder of the mince mixture and another thin layer of cheese sauce.
- Add a top layer of lasagne sheets and cover with the remainder of the cheese sauce. Cover then with a full layer of grated cheese then spread the jalapenos across the top.
- Place into the pre heated over for approximately 40 minutes or until the cheese starts to turn golden brown.
MEATY CHILI LASAGNA
My mother-in-law has been gone for 20 years, but her recipe is still in great demand at family gatherings and potluck suppers. Serve this lasagna with salad, bread and a light dessert...and you'll satisfy the heartiest appetite.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion, peppers and chili powder. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drain. Add the soup, corn, tomato sauce, tomato paste and olives; simmer until heated through., Drain noodles. Spread 1/2 cup meat sauce in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with four noodles, half of the remaining sauce and a third of the cheese. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining noodles and cheese. , Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 405 calories, Fat 21g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 82mg cholesterol, Sodium 597mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 25g protein.
MAKE-AHEAD CHILI & CHEESE LASAGNA
Throw together a Make-Ahead Chili and Cheese Lasagna with this recipe from My Food and Family. This delicious yet simple dish is heaven for chili-lovers.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 9 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Brown meat with garlic in large skillet. Add next 7 ingredients; stir. Simmer 5 min., stirring occasionally.
- Spread 2 cups meat sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover with layers of 3 noodles, 1/2 cup each cottage cheese and shredded cheese, and 2 cups of the remaining meat sauce. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining shredded cheese. Cool. Wrap tightly in foil. Freeze up to 2 months. Refrigerate overnight to thaw.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Unwrap lasagna, leaving just top covered with foil. Bake 1 hour 10 min. or until heated through, uncovering after 1 hour. Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 390, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 870 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 6 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 26 g
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the onions and saute for 3 minutes. Add the peppers and saute for 2 minutes. Add the zucchini and saute 3 minutes before adding the tomatoes, tomato paste, garlic and oregano, basil, thyme, salt and pepper. Cover the saucepan and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes (the longer the better as long as the sauce is not sticky.)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- While the sauce cooks, melt 2 tablespoons butter in a saucepan. Add the flour into the butter, stir vigorously for 2 minutes. Gradually add the milk, stirring until the sauce thickens. Stir in the cheese, reserving as much as you will want to sprinkle on top of the lasagna. Stir the cheese into the flour and butter mixture until it has melted completely. Season with nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- Soak the lasagna noodles in water for 30 seconds.
- Cover the bottom of the prepared dish with some of the tomato sauce, followed by a layer of the lasagna sheet, and the cheese sauce. Continue layering these ingredients ending with a layer of cheese sauce. Sprinkle the final layer of cheese sauce with nutmeg, salt, pepper, and the reserved cheese.
- Bake the lasagna 40 to 50 minutes, until the top of the lasagna is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 764.5 calories, Carbohydrate 103.9 g, Cholesterol 59.6 mg, Fat 28.7 g, Fiber 13.8 g, Protein 30.4 g, SaturatedFat 13.5 g, Sodium 334.3 mg, Sugar 30.8 g
CHICKEN CHILI LASAGNA
This saucy lasagna is my adaptation of a chicken enchilada recipe. My husband and I enjoy the mild blend of seasonings, cheeses and tender chicken. The dish has become very popular with my co-workers since I shared leftovers one day for lunch. -Cindee Rolston, St. Marys, West Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 18
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, onions, 1-1/2 cups Mexican-cheese blend, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon cumin and cilantro until blended. Stir in chicken; set aside. , In a large saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat. Stir in Monterey Jack cheese, sour cream, chilies, thyme, salt, pepper and remaining cumin. , Spread 1/2 cup of the cheese sauce in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with six tortilla halves, a third of the chicken mixture and a fourth of the cheese sauce. Repeat tortilla, chicken and cheese sauce layers twice. Top with remaining tortillas, cheese sauce and Mexican cheese. , Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 386 calories, Fat 24g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 88mg cholesterol, Sodium 688mg sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 22g protein.
More about "chilli lasagne recipes"
ENCHILADA LASAGNE - PINCH OF NOM
MEXICAN LASAGNE | CRIPSY, CHEESY & DELICIOUS!
EASY LASAGNE RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
LASAGNA - GIMME SOME OVEN
ULTIMATE CHILLI LASAGNE - BOSH!
SCRUFFY AUBERGINE LASAGNE | JAMIE OLIVER PASTA RECIPES
OPEN BEEF LASAGNE RECIPE - GREAT ITALIAN CHEFS
MEXICAN CHILI LASAGNA | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
VEGGIE LASAGNA RECIPE - CHATELAINE.COM
CHILLI LASAGNE - NICKY'S KITCHEN SANCTUARY
5/5 (1)Category DinnerCuisine British, Italian, MexicanTotal Time 3 hrs
- Make the Chili Con Carne first:. Heat up the oil in a large, high-sided pan. Add the onions and cook on medium/high for about 10 minutes until they're soft and translucent. Add in the garlic and cook for a further minute. Add in the mince and cook until just brown. Break any large pieces up with a wooden spoon. Add in the red peppers and cook for another minute.
- In a cup, mix the stock cubes and honey with the boiling water. Pour it into the pan and give it a stir.
- Add in the ground coriander, mixed herbs, smoked paprika, cumin, ginger, chilli powder, chipotle paste, fresh chilli, tomato puree, Worcestershire sauce and tomato ketchup. Give it all a mix and cook for a 2 or 3 minutes.
LASAGNE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
MEXICAN CHILI LASAGNA | CANADIAN LIVING
AUBERGINE CHILLI LASAGNE - FOOD24
MOB — SMOKY ROASTED PEPPER LASAGNE
SKYLINE CHILI HAS A RECIPE FOR CINCINNATI-CHILI LASAGNA
RACHEL ALLEN LASAGNE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
LAZY LASAGNA CHILI - RECIPES | PAMPERED CHEF US SITE
CHIPOTLE CHILLI LASAGNA RECIPE | CHILLIES ON THE WEB
CHILLI CON CARNE LASAGNE - CO-OP RECIPES
COWBOY CHILI LASAGNA (VIDEO) - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
CHILI LASAGNA - RED GOLD
SPICY LASAGNE - ITALY - THE CHILLI WORKSHOP
LEFTOVER CHILLI LASAGNE
CHILLI CON CARNE - NICKY'S KITCHEN SANCTUARY
TORTILLA LASAGNE | NIGELLA'S RECIPES | NIGELLA LAWSON
VEGETABLE CHILLI/LASAGNE RECIPES PLEASE | MUMSNET
SPICY GREEN CHILI CHICKEN LASAGNA | 12 TOMATOES
CHEESY GREEN CHILE CHICKEN LASAGNA - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
CHILI LASAGNA RECIPE | LEFTOVER CHILI LASAGNA | CREATE KIDS CLUB
CHILLI LASAGNE RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
9 CHILLI, LASAGNA, SPAGETTI IDEAS IN 2022 | COOKING RECIPES, RECIPES, …
MEXICAN TORTILLA LASAGNE | LUNCH RECIPES | GOODTO
CHILI BEEF LASAGNE - PLAIN.RECIPES
CHILI LASAGNA | CANADIAN LIVING
SPICED LAMB LASAGNE WITH CHILLI BECHAMEL - PANGKARRA FOODS
MARION’S BEST LASAGNE - MARION'S KITCHEN
PORK, ROSEMARY, FENNEL AND CHILLI RAGU LASAGNE | RECIPE | RECIPES ...
AUBERGINE CHILLI LASAGNA, HEALTHY LASAGNA RECIPE, LOW FAT LASAGNE ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make chili lasagna?To assemble the lasagna layer the chili, ricotta and lasagna noodles and top with cheddar cheese. Onions and beans can be added to each layer. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes and let rest for an additional 10 to 15 minutes. For in depth assembly and cooking instructions, visit skylinechili.com/recipes/.
How to cook lasagna in the oven?Preheat the oven to 180C. Prepare the cheese sauce. Using a large and deep lasagne bowl layer the bottom with lasagne sheets, spoon on half the mince mixture to cover the sheets, then pour a thin layer of the cheese sauce. Add another layer of lasagne sheets, then the remainder of the mince mixture and another thin layer of cheese sauce.
How do you make lasagne sheets with cheese sauce?Prepare the cheese sauce. Using a large and deep lasagne bowl layer the bottom with lasagne sheets, spoon on half the mince mixture to cover the sheets, then pour a thin layer of the cheese sauce. Add another layer of lasagne sheets, then the remainder of the mince mixture and another thin layer of cheese sauce.
How to cook chicken lasagna with salsa verde sauce?Preparation Preheat oven to 375º F. Combine chicken, green chiles, 1 cup salsa verde and sour cream in a large bowl and season generously with salt and pepper, cumin and chili powder. Spread 1/3 cup chicken mixture in the bottom of a large baking dish and cover with a layer of lasagna noodles.