CHOCOLATE LOVERS' FAVORITE CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix. Make a well in the center and pour in sour cream, melted butter, eggs and almond extract. Beat on low speed until blended. Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed. Blend in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 604.4 calories, Carbohydrate 57.7 g, Cholesterol 143.6 mg, Fat 40 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 8.8 g, SaturatedFat 22.8 g, Sodium 608.4 mg, Sugar 40.4 g
CHOCOLATE LOVER'S BUNDT CAKE
Sometimes only chocolate will do! Another amazing recipe from the little town of Burton! From my very worn copy of Burton's Good Ole Cotton Pickin' Recipes cookbook.
Provided by Mamas Kitchen Hope
Yield 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine first three ingredients and add sour cream, oil and water. Mix well.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into well greased bundt pan and tap or bump the pan to get rid of any bubbles or air pockets.
- Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let cool 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
- Frost as desired or shake a little powdered sugar on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 431.9, Fat 24.7, SaturatedFat 8, Cholesterol 59.9, Sodium 341.3, Carbohydrate 51.8, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 35.6, Protein 4.5
CHOCOLATE LOVERS BUNDT CAKE
This recipe is from Tast of Home, I've made a lot of chocolate bundts from a cake mix but I wanted one that was from scratch. It almost like a chocolate pound cake.
Provided by Pumpkie
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each one.
- Stir in extracts.
- Combine the flour, cocoa and baking soda in a small bowl, add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream.
- Beat just until combined, do not over mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a well greased and floured 10 inch tube pan.
- Bake at 325 for 75-90 minutes or until cake tester inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for ten minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Run a metal spatula or butter knife around sides of pan to loosen cake first.
- Combine the chocolate chips, cream and butter in a saucepan.
- Cook; stir constantly over low heat until smooth.
- Cool slightly.
- Gradually whisk in confectioners sugar.
- Stir in extract.
- Drizzle over cake and sprinkle with almonds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 799, Fat 41.2, SaturatedFat 23.7, Cholesterol 162.8, Sodium 264.3, Carbohydrate 107.4, Fiber 4.4, Sugar 81.2, Protein 9.4
CHOCOLATE LOVER'S DELIGHT CAKE
For years my husband and I belonged to a supper club and I always made the desserts. This light, flavorful cake recipe was given to me at our first club and it's a hit every time. -Sandra Hackney, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Grease and flour two 9-in. round baking pans; set aside. In a large bowl, beat 1 cup sugar, buttermilk, oil, egg yolks and melted chocolate until well blended. Combine the flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt and baking soda; gradually beat into sugar mixture until blended., In a large bowl with clean beaters, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in remaining sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, on high until stiff peaks form. Fold into batter., Transfer to prepared pans. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely., For frosting, in a large bowl, beat the cream, confectioners' sugar, cocoa, extract and remaining salt until stiff peaks form., Cut each cake horizontally into two layers; brush layers with cream de cacao. Place bottom layer on a serving plate; top with 1/2 cup frosting and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons almonds. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining cake layer., Spread remaining frosting over top and sides of cake; sprinkle remaining almonds over the top. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 512 calories, Fat 28g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 90mg cholesterol, Sodium 149mg sodium, Carbohydrate 58g carbohydrate (41g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
CHOCOLATE LOVER'S CAKE
"My aunt often made a sour cream pound cake," says Nancy Zimmerman of Cape May Court House, New Jersey. "I've added chips and the glaze."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in extracts. Combine the flour, cocoa and baking soda; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream. Beat just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips., Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 325° for 75-90 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely., Combine the chocolate chips, cream and butter in a saucepan. Cook; stir over low heat until smooth. Cool slightly. Gradually whisk in confectioners' sugar. Stir in extract. Drizzle over cake. Sprinkle with almonds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 803 calories, Fat 40g fat (23g saturated fat), Cholesterol 180mg cholesterol, Sodium 268mg sodium, Carbohydrate 107g carbohydrate (81g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 10g protein.
CHOCOLATE LOVER'S DREAM CAKE
Chock-full of chocolate chips, this pretty cake made with Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ chocolate fudge cake mix is wonderful for birthdays, bake sales, potlucks or any gathering. It's a chocolate lover's dream!
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Generously grease 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with shortening and lightly flour, or spray with baking spray with flour.
- In large bowl, mix cake mix, chocolate milk, butter, eggs, sour cream and dry pudding mix with spoon until well blended (batter will be very thick). Stir in 2 cups chocolate chips. Spoon into pan.
- Bake 56 to 64 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center. Cool 10 minutes. Turn pan upside down onto cooling rack or heatproof serving plate; remove pan. Cool completely, about 2 hours.
- Place 1 cup chocolate chips in small heatproof bowl. In 1-quart saucepan, heat whipping cream to simmering; pour over chips. Let stand 5 minutes; stir until smooth. Drizzle glaze over cake. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips. Drizzle caramel topping over cake. Sprinkle with toffee bits and chopped candy. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 580, Carbohydrate 73 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Fat 5 1/2, Fiber 4 g, Protein 6 g, SaturatedFat 17 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 440 mg, Sugar 54 g, TransFat 0 g
More about "chocolate lovers bundt cake recipes"
BEST CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE RECIPE - THESPRUCEEATS.COM
4.5/5 (11)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory Dessert, CakeCalories 412 per serving
AMAZING WH̾I̾T ̾E CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY BUNDT CAKE RECIPE ...
CHOCOLATE COLA BUNDT CAKE - SIMPLY MADE RECIPES
CHOCOLATE & CANNABIS LOVERS BEST INFUSED RECIPES
CHERYL DAY'S VERY CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE RECIPE | KITCHN
RECIPE FOR WHITE BUNDT CAKE - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY ZEBRA CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE RECIPE - CAKE LOVERS
CHOCOLATE LOVER'S CHOCOLATE CAKE - ONCE UPON A CHEF
A CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE RECIPE FOR TRUE COCOA LOVERS - THE ...
17 CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPES FOR CHOCOLATE LOVERS ONLY ...
CHOCOLATE LOVER’S BUNDT CAKE – RICH, DECADENT & DELICIOUS ...
CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE | RICARDO
CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE – MODERN HONEY
BEST EVER CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE - BAKER BY NATURE
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP BUNDT CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE GLAZE ...
CHOCOLATE LOVER'S BUNDT CAKE #CHOCOLATEPARTY | TAKE A BITE ...
MINI CHOCOLATE LOVER’S BUNDT CAKE – SWEET BAKING ADVENTURES
BEST EVER CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE - CREATIONS BY KARA
DEATH BY CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE - I AM BAKER
MOIST CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE • DANCE AROUND THE KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE LOVER'S ZUCCHINI CAKE | DECADENT CHOCOLATE CAKE ...
CHOCOLATE LOVERS BUNDT CAKE RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE RECIPE - COOKING CLASSY
CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE RECIPE: CHOCOLATE LOVER'S DREAM – COOK IT
CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE RECIPE - DECADENT CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE
CHOCOLATE KAHLUA BUNDT CAKE - IT’S A CHOCOLATE LOVER'S ...
CHOCOLATE LOVERS CAKE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
EASY CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE RECIPE (50 MINS) - VEENA AZMANOV
CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE - A CHOCOLATE LOVERS DREAM!
CHOCOLATE LOVERS BUNDT CAKE | RECIPE | CAKE, BUNDT CAKE ...
CHOCOLATE LOVERS BUNDT CAKE | TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE ...
CHOCOLATE LOVER’S DREAM CAKE RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
IRISH CHOCOLATE COFFEE BUNDT CAKE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION ...
CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE - THE WASHINGTON POST
REALLY GOOD CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE - WWW.THESCRANLINE.COM
PERFECT CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
#time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #desserts #holiday-event #cakes #dietary #low-sodium #valentines-day #low-in-something #4-hours-or-less
Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe with a Decadent Chocolate Glaze594 views-04:12
Obsessed with Chocolate Bundt Cake! - The Scran Line7.3K views-04:43
Perfect And Easy Chocolate Cake Decorating Ideas | Cake Lovers11K views-10:42
Easy & Quick Chocolate Cake Recipes For Everyone | Cake Lovers9.1K views-11:51
Fantastic And Creative Chocolate Cake Decorating Recipes | Cake Lovers6.2K views-11:24
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make chocolate Bundt cake?Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Use butter to grease a 10-12 cup bundt pan well. Dust with a little flour or cocoa powder and tap out the excess. Mix together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl until combined. Add eggs, warm water, buttermilk, sour cream, oil, and vanilla.
What is Bundt cake?A dense chocolate cake made in a Bundt pan. Dust with confectioners' sugar for a nice presentation. Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. This cake is so moist and rich there's absolutely no need for frosting. This cake made me an instant star with my clients. I quickly became known as 'that incredible chocolate cake lady!'
What can I make with a bundt pan?A sweet and tempting caramel is drizzled into a greased Bundt® pan, followed by a gorgeous smooth mixture for a moist and rich chocolate cake and a layer of flan. Serve topped with more melted cajeta if you wish. A dense chocolate cake made in a Bundt pan. Dust with confectioners' sugar for a nice presentation. Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate.
What is the best recipe to make a chocolate cake?This easy recipe is a chocoholic's dream come true! Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 10 inch Bundt pan. In a large bowl, stir together cake mix and pudding mix. Make a well in the center and pour in sour cream, melted butter, eggs and almond extract. Beat on low speed until blended.