CINNAMON BUN PANCAKES
Craving cinnamon buns but don't have time to wait for dough to rise? These inspired pancakes are the perfect shortcut to that sweet, caramelized cinnamon flavor. And instead of maple syrup, we made the same white icing used on the original.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 12 pancakes
Number Of Ingredients 16
- For the swirl: Combine the brown sugar, butter and cinnamon in a small bowl and mix until smooth. Pour into a small plastic re-sealable bag and cut 1/4 inch off a corner and store it with the opening upright in a small glass until ready to use.
- For the icing: Combine the confectioners' sugar, butter, milk and salt in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth and set side.
- For the pancakes: Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg in a medium bowl until combined. Whisk together the milk, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl until well combined. Whisk the butter into the milk mixture then add the milk mixture to the flour mixture, whisking until smooth and well combined.
- Melt 1 teaspoon of the butter in a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Ladle about a 1/4 cup of the batter into the skillet. Starting from the middle of the batter, pipe out a large swirl of the cinnamon swirl mixture with the outer most part of the swirl near the edge of the batter. Make 1 or 2 more pancakes, taking care to keep them evenly spaced apart, and repeat with the swirl. Cook until bubbles break the surface of the pancakes, and the undersides are golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip with a spatula and cook about 1 minute more. Serve hot and swirl-side up, or transfer to a platter and cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more butter to the skillet as needed. Top with a drizzle of the icing before serving.
Grated apple is the secret ingredient in these lightly spiced and fluffy pancakes.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield about 16 pancakes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt together in a medium bowl.
- Whisk the milk, sugar, vanilla and eggs together in a large bowl until the sugar dissolves. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a medium nonstick or cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Let cool slightly, then whisk the butter into the egg mixture; reserve the skillet for cooking the pancakes. Whisk the flour mixture into the milk mixture until combined with a few lumps. Grate the apple on the large holes of a box grater and stir into the batter.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of the remaining butter in the reserved skillet over medium heat. Drop 2 tablespoons of batter per pancake into the hot skillet. Cook until the surface of the batter forms bubbles and the edges are set, about 3 minutes. Flip the pancakes and continue to cook until puffed in the center, about 1 minute more. Transfer to a baking sheet and put in the oven to keep warm while making the rest of the pancakes. Cook the remaining batter, adding the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter as needed.
- Serve the pancakes with butter and maple syrup or honey.
OATMEAL PANCAKES WITH CINNAMON
Combine breakfast favorites oatmeal and pancakes for the perfect start to your day. Rolled oats give these pancakes a hearty, nutty flavor. Serve your oatmeal pancakes with butter and maple syrup or powdered sugar and bananas.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 20
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a food processor, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and 1 cup oats and pulse a few times to coarsely grind oats. In a large bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, and oil. Add dry ingredients and 1 cup oats and whisk just until moistened.
- Heat a large skillet (nonstick or cast-iron) or griddle over medium. Lightly oil skillet. Using 2 to 3 tablespoons for each pancake, drop batter in skillet and cook until a few bubbles have burst, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip pancakes and cook until browned on undersides, 1 to 2 minutes more. Repeat with more oil and batter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 296 g, Fat 11 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 21 g
These delicious, fluffy pancakes are a version of the pancakes my dad used to make for us girls when we were little. This version is now a Sunday morning favorite of my daughter.
Provided by Christiana McCormick
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Whisk milk, eggs, and melted butter together in a separate bowl. Pour milk mixture into flour mixture. Whisk until well blended.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium heat. Drop batter by 1/4 cup measures onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 252.8 calories, Carbohydrate 29 g, Cholesterol 102.7 mg, Fat 12.4 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 6.8 g, SaturatedFat 7.1 g, Sodium 560.7 mg, Sugar 8.8 g
Since he was old enough to pull up a chair and help his dad in the kitchen, my son, Jory, has been interested in cooking. In fact, these fluffy pancakes are his own creation.-Deborah Doug and Jory Hilpipre, Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 pancakes.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Combine eggs, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until combined. , Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 297 calories, Fat 11g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 130mg cholesterol, Sodium 247mg sodium, Carbohydrate 40g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 10g protein.
CINNAMON HOT CAKES
These are the best pancakes that we've ever tried. It was originally just a pancake recipe passed down from my mother which we have enjoyed for a number of years. The only change we have made was adding cinnamon. We love to eat them hot with butter melting over them and smothered in Aunt Jamima's pancake syrup. Awesome for Saturday morning breakfast. And it only takes about 15 minutes! Fry up some bacon or Breakfast sausage to make it even better.
Provided by Chef Ryoni
Yield 20 Hot Cakes, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl. Add melted margerine, eggs, and milk. Mix only till smooth.
- Use about 1/4 of a cup of pancake batter per hot cake. Have the temperature on your stove top set to 5 or 6. Flip hot cakes when they start to bubble a bit.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 421.8, Fat 17.4, SaturatedFat 4.9, Cholesterol 84.7, Sodium 958.1, Carbohydrate 54.1, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 0.3, Protein 12
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. In another bowl, combine the egg, milk, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until combined. In a lightly greased electric skillet, drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls; press lightly to flatten. Fry until golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side. Serve with syrup.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 331 calories, Fat 12g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 99mg cholesterol, Sodium 598mg sodium, Carbohydrate 46g carbohydrate (16g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 9g protein.
CINNAMON BLUEBERRY HOTCAKES
A refreshing and surprisingly complimentary addition to the regular ole blueberry pancakes. I love experimenting in the kitchen and I came up with this. Delicious!! You can mix the dry parts of the recipe and store in the freezer in a freezer bag and it's ready to go at a moments notice. Handy! Recipe can be doubled for extra hotcakes.
Provided by Cynna
Yield 2-3 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Combine egg, milk, vanilla, and melted butter and mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix together dry ingredients.
- Add frozen blueberries and stir gently to coat.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix gently until just combined.
- Allow mixture to stand for ten minutes before cooking.
- Heat a heavy griddle or fry pan which is greased with a little butter.
- Pour a 1/4 cup of batter into pan and tip to spread.
- When bubbles appear on surface and begin to break, turn over and cook the other side.
- Butter and place on foil in oven to keep warm until you're ready to serve them up. This keeps them nice and hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 488.3, Fat 18.1, SaturatedFat 10.3, Cholesterol 149.1, Sodium 1289.9, Carbohydrate 66.8, Fiber 3.2, Sugar 10.8, Protein 13.1
More about "cinnamon hotcakes recipes"
18 BEST CINNAMON RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
CINNAMON SWIRL PANCAKES - SIMPLY MADE RECIPES
CINNAMON ROLL PANCAKES - RECIPE GIRL
SAUCIER'S SHURFINE - RECIPE: CINNAMON HOTCAKES
BUTTERMILK PANCAKES WITH VANILLA AND CINNAMON - THE CHUNKY CHEF
APPLE AND CINNAMON HOTCAKES - NOMU
DEILCIOUS CINNAMON ROLL PANCAKES RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
SPONEY'S IGA - RECIPE: CINNAMON HOTCAKES
CINNAMON PANCAKES RECIPE WITH A CINNAMON ROLL GLAZE
BOB EVANS CINNAMON PANCAKES - COOKEATSHARE - RECIPES
PRATHER'S IGA - RECIPE: CINNAMON HOTCAKES
BOICEVILLE SUPERMARKET IGA - RECIPE: CINNAMON HOTCAKES
COPYCAT CINNAMON PANCAKES - JOYFUL HOMEMAKING
MICKEY'S FOOD STORE - RECIPE: CINNAMON HOTCAKES
FRESH FOODS IGA - RECIPE: CINNAMON HOTCAKES
CINNAMON HOTCAKES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
APPLE CINNAMON PANCAKES - CREME DE LA CRUMB
GEORGIA MARKET - RECIPE: CINNAMON HOTCAKES
HILL'S IGA - PRINT RECIPE: CINNAMON HOTCAKES
18 CINNAMON CAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CINNAMON ROLL HOTCAKES | MOXIFIT
CINNAMON PANCAKES RECIPE | MCCORMICK
GABRIELS SUPERMARKET IGA - RECIPE: CINNAMON HOTCAKES
GLUTEN FREE APPLE CINNAMON HOTCAKES – LOW TOX LIFE
CINNAMON HOTCAKES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
POND COVE IGA FOODLINER - RECIPE: CINNAMON HOTCAKES
POUND IGA - RECIPE: CINNAMON HOTCAKES
SAUCIER'S SHURFINE - PRINT RECIPE: CINNAMON HOTCAKES
FLUFFY CINNAMON PANCAKES - CAKEWHIZ
POND COVE IGA FOODLINER - PRINT RECIPE: CINNAMON HOTCAKES
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE EASY CINNAMON ROLL PANCAKES FOR BREAKFAST
BAKED CINNAMON PANCAKE CAKE - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
HOLT'S FOOD CENTER IGA - RECIPE: CINNAMON HOTCAKES
LEESBURG IGA - RECIPE: CINNAMON HOTCAKES
RECIPE(TRIED): BOB EVANS CINNAMON PANCAKES - RECIPELINK.COM
APPLE CINNAMON HOTCAKES | BOXCAR COOK
SANDY'S IGA FOODLINER - RECIPE: CINNAMON HOTCAKES
PATTY'S IGA MARKET - RECIPE: CINNAMON HOTCAKES
You'll also love