GARLIC MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPE
This is hands-down the best rich and velvety mushroom pasta recipe without cream. Loads of mushrooms, garlic, shallots, and a little parmesan, tossed with perfectly cooked pasta, and a lighter silky-smooth sauce!
Provided by Suzy Karadsheh
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Cook the pasta to al dante in boiling salted water according to box instructions. Keep 1 cup of the pasta cooking water then drain the pasta.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive and butter over medium-high heat, add the shallots and garlic and cook, tossing regularly for 2 to 3 minutes (manage the heat so that the garlic does not burn).
- Add all the mushrooms and toss them around in the pan for a couple of minutes, adding another drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Season with a good pinch of kosher salt, black pepper and the rosemary. Cook the mushrooms for about 7 to 10 minutes, tossing occasionally, until they turn color and release their juices.
- Add the tomato paste, wine and about ½ to 3/4 cup of the pasta cooking water. Cook over medium heat for about 4 to 5 minutes (this becomes your mushroom pasta sauce).
- Add the cooked pasta to the mushroom sauce. Toss to combine. If needed add a little bit more of the pasta cooking water.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and finish with a sprinkle of parsley, walnuts and red pepper flakes. Serve immediately!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 448.7 kcal, Carbohydrate 49.1 g, Protein 13.2 g, SaturatedFat 2.8 g, TransFat 0.1 g, Cholesterol 0.4 mg, Sodium 120.8 mg, Fiber 4.7 g, Sugar 7.9 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CREAMY 'SHROOMS PASTA
This pasta is my go-to, quick, easy and elegant pasta dish that is company worthy, but still easy enough to put together on a weeknight. All the ingredients are pantry staples and I love being able to wow guests with creamy and comforting pasta that I can whip up in a moment's notice.
Provided by Claire Robinson
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to the package directions until al dente. Do not drain.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms in an even layer and season with salt and pepper. Allow the shrooms to brown on one side, 1 to 2 minutes, then flip to crisp the other side, 1 to 2 minutes more. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to the skillet and add the shallots and garlic if using. Season with salt and pepper and cook, slightly caramelizing to light golden, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the lemon juice and scrape up the brown bits (suc) on the bottom of the skillet with a wooden spoon. Return the mushrooms to the skillet, add the cream and bring to a simmer.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the cheese. Using tongs or a slotted spoon, remove the cooked pasta from the water and add it directly to the skillet. Toss to coat, adding pasta water if needed to loosen the sauce.
- Season generously with freshly cracked pepper. Serve sprinkled with more cheese and drizzled with the remaining tablespoon oil and enjoy!
CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA
Make this creamy mushroom pasta dish on days when you need a big bowl of comfort. Cream, parmesan, white wine, lemon zest and parsley make this a rich and flavourful dinner
Provided by Esther Clark
Categories Dinner, Main course, Pasta, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat the oil and butter in a medium saucepan. Fry the onion over a low heat for 10 mins or until softened and translucent.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 10 mins over a medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 2 mins. Add the wine and bring to a simmer, reduce the liquid by half.
- Add the double cream and bring to a simmer, then add the lemon zest and parmesan. Season with salt and plenty of black pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta following pack instructions. Reserve 100ml of the pasta water. Toss the pasta in the pan with the creamy sauce and enough of the reserved water to loosen. Stir through the parsley, divide into bowls and top with extra cheese, if you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 681 calories, Fat 51 grams fat, SaturatedFat 29 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 23 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 4 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 25 grams protein, Sodium 1 milligram of sodium
CREAMY LEMON-MUSHROOM PASTA
This is a lovely creamy, but light, pasta dish. The lemon flavor adds a wonderful bright note to the rich sauce and earthy mushrooms. This is a great meatless entrée or side pasta dish - or add some grilled salmon, shrimp, or chicken if you'd like!
Provided by Rebekah Rose Hills
Categories Vegetarian Pasta Main Dishes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain, reserving 1 cup of pasta water.
- Meanwhile, heat oil and butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Saute mushrooms in the pan, adjusting heat as necessary, until golden brown, tender, and they have released their moisture. Season mushrooms with salt and pepper while cooking. Add garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Pour in heavy cream and bring to a simmer until slightly thickened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add in lemon zest and juice. Stir to combine. Stir in 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese until combined and melted in. Taste and adjust salt and pepper to your preference.
- Add in the cooked pasta and toss in the sauce. Add in some of the reserved pasta water if needed, a little at a time, to thin the sauce so that it coats and sticks to the pasta without being too thick or sticky. It should be a nice creamy consistency.
- Serve pasta with a sprinkling of minced parsley and an additional sprinkling of Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 481.9 calories, Carbohydrate 39.6 g, Cholesterol 95 mg, Fat 32.2 g, Fiber 4.4 g, Protein 13.7 g, SaturatedFat 17.2 g, Sodium 267.5 mg, Sugar 3 g
CREAMY MUSHROOM SAUCE FOR PASTA
- Place porcini mushrooms in a bowl and cover with hot water. Let soak until plumped up, about 30 minutes.
- Pour mushrooms and soaking liquid into a coffee filter or fine mesh sieve set over a bowl. Save soaking liquid for sauce. Rinse rehydrated mushrooms well to remove any grit, then coarsely chop.
- Add butter to a large, nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. When butter has melted, add parsley and garlic; stir to combine. Stir in chopped mushrooms. Moisten the mixture with a few tablespoons reserved soaking water. Cook, stirring a few times, until the moisture has largely evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- Add cream and wine and stir to combine. Cook at barely a simmer until liquid has reduced slightly, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 428.3 calories, Carbohydrate 9.9 g, Cholesterol 115.3 mg, Fat 38.3 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 5.7 g, SaturatedFat 23.8 g, Sodium 192 mg, Sugar 0.8 g
More about "creamy shrooms pasta recipes"
CREAMY PASTA WITH MUSHROOMS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
4.4/5 (298)Author Andy BaraghaniServings 4
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in a Dutch oven or other large pot over medium-high. Cook half of mushrooms in a single layer, undisturbed, until edges are brown and starting to crisp, about 3 minutes. Give mushrooms a toss and continue to cook, tossing occasionally, until all sides are brown and crisp, about 5 minutes more. Using a slotted spoon, transfer mushrooms to a plate; season with salt. Repeat with remaining 2 Tbsp. oil and mushrooms and more salt.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and return all of the mushrooms to the pot. Add shallots and cook, stirring often, until shallots are translucent and softened, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until very al dente, about 2 minutes less than package directions.
- Using tongs, transfer pasta to pot with mushrooms and add cream and 1 cup pasta cooking liquid. Increase heat to medium, bring to a simmer, and cook, tossing constantly, until pasta is al dente and liquid is slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA | RECIPETIN EATS
5/5 (70)Calories 893 per servingCategory Mains
- Cook pasta in salted water for 1 minute less than time per packet (start this mid mushroom cook). Just before draining, scoop out 1 cup cooking water, then drain.
- Add mushrooms and cook, stirring regularly. When they start to sweat, add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- When pretty golden (about 4 - 5 minutes), add garlic and cook until garlic is golden and mushroom is golden.
CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER PASTA …
PASTA WITH CREAMY MUSHROOM SAUCE – MUSHROOM …
CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPE - THE DINNER BITE
CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPE - SUM OF YUM
CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CREAMY …
5/5 (1)Category Vegetarian, Dinner Party, Dinner, Main DishCuisine Comfort FoodTotal Time 25 mins
RECIPE: CREAMY TOMATO CAVATAPPI PASTA WITH MUSHROOMS & BELL …
CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA (UNDER 30 MINUTE MEAL!) - DISHES WITH …
CREAMY GARLIC MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPE - EFFORTLESS FOODIE
CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPE · DELICIOUSLY ELLA
CREAMY MUSHROOM & GARLIC PASTA | THE EASIEST & MOST DELICIOUS …
TASTETORONTO | MAFALDINE PASTA WITH CREAMY MUSHROOM …
CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA - THE COZY COOK
CREAMY MUSHROOM GEMELLI PASTA RECIPE | A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
CREAMY MUSHROOM AND BACON PASTA • JUST ONE COOKBOOK
CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA - IMMACULATE BITES
CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA WITH THYME - SPRINKLES AND SPROUTS
CREAMY GARLIC MUSHROOM PASTA | ANITACOOKS
CREAMY FOREST PASTA WITH MUSHROOMS - THE WASHINGTON POST
CREAMY PENNE PASTA WITH BACON AND MUSHROOM RECIPE
CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPE - SUPER HEALTHY KIDS
CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPE - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
ONE POT CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA - BUDGET BYTES
CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA BAKE - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
PASTA WITH CREAMY MUSHROOM RAGù RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
CREAMY PASTA WITH MUSHROOMS - 30 MINUTES RECIPE
HOW TO MAKE CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA LIKE AN …
CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA I(HOW TO MAKE AHEAD, VARIATIONS, TIPS, …
CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPE - CHEESY AND TASTY PASTA DISH!
CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA (ONE POT) | ONE POT RECIPES
SIMPLE CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPE - KITCHEN SWAGGER
CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA (NO CREAM!) - CASUALLY PECKISH
CREAMY MUSHROOM PARMESAN PASTA - IOWA GIRL EATS
CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPE - MIDWEST FOODIE
DELICIOUS CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA | GARLIC MUSHROOM PASTA …
CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA • SALT & LAVENDER
CREAMY GARLIC MUSHROOM PASTA - THE LAST FOOD BLOG
THE BEST MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPE - SAVORY SIMPLE
CREAMY TUNA MUSHROOM PASTA - GIMME SOME OVEN
CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA SAUCE - LITTLE BROKEN
CREAMY CORN AND MUSHROOM PASTA – DENVER WINE MERCHANT
CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA - WITHOUT CREAM! - MAPLEWOOD ROAD
You'll also love