Don't relegate turkey to the holidays-marinate and grill the breast for a satisfying warm-weather main dish. Boneless, skinless turkey breasts are seasoned with dried basil, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, and paprika for spiced, earthy flavor.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a bowl, combine basil, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, white pepper, paprika, and onion powder. Rub mixture and olive oil over turkey breasts. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Heat grill to high. Season turkey with salt. Grill until seared on first side, 5 to 8 minutes. Turn turkey; move to cooler part of grill. Cover grill; cook until turkey reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees. 10 to 20 minutes. Remove from grill; let rest 10 minutes before carving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 239 g, Fat 5 g, Protein 44 g
GRILLED TURKEY TENDERLOIN
When they taste my grilled specialty, my guests say, "This turkey melts in your mouth-and the flavor is fantastic!" The recipe includes a tangy marinade that was developed for our turkey producers' booth at the state fair. - Denise Nebel, Wayland, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the apple juice, soy sauce, oil, lemon juice, onion, vanilla, ginger, garlic powder and pepper; add the turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. , Drain and discard marinade. Grill turkey, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 157 calories, Fat 5g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 56mg cholesterol, Sodium 211mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
THE GREATEST GRILLED TURKEY
Although not very traditional, grilling turkey is the best way of cooking it -- it comes out tender and juicy every time! The turkey drippings may be used to prepare a gravy by placing a metal pan under the turkey inside the roasting pan, and mixing in about 1/2 cup water, adding more water as necessary to prevent the drippings from scorching. Remove the pan about 30 minutes before the turkey is done cooking.
Provided by Bob Cody
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Prepare an outdoor grill for indirect medium-high heat.
- Rinse turkey and pat dry. Turn wings back to hold neck skin in place. Return legs to tucked position. Brush turkey with oil. Season inside and out with Italian seasonings, salt, and pepper.
- Place turkey, breast side up, on a metal grate inside a large roasting pan. Arrange pan on the prepared grill. Grill 2 to 3 hours, to an internal thigh temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C). Remove turkey from grill and let stand 15 minutes before carving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 460.2 calories, Carbohydrate 0.1 g, Cholesterol 178.7 mg, Fat 22 g, Protein 61.2 g, SaturatedFat 6.3 g, Sodium 148.2 mg
GRILLED TURKEY WITH GRAVY
- Remove neck and giblets; reserve for other uses. Remove and discard excess fat. Rinse the bird inside and out and pat dry. Season body cavity with salt and pepper. Tie legs together and twist wing tips under back. Brush turkey with oil and lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper. Arrange turkey breast side up, in center of cooking grate. Place lid on grill. Cook 11 to 13 minutes per pound or until an instant read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh not touching bone registers 180 degrees and the juices run clear. Transfer turkey to a platter. Let stand for 15 minutes before carving.
- Combine turkey neck and giblets in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and simmer 15 minutes, skimming. Add bouquet. Simmer 20 minutes. Remove stock from heat and strain. Reduce to 3 cups if necessary. Have a roasting pan with 6 tablespoons turkey fat. Add flour to fat and cook for 3 minutes. Add wine to roux and whisk until smooth. Add stock and bring to a boil.
Provided by Bobby Flay
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Dissolve the salt and sugar in 2 gallons cold water in a large (at least 16 quart) stockpot or a clean bucket. (You can also add fresh herbs like rosemary, thyme or bay leaf, or aromatics like onions and garlic.) Add the turkey, cover and refrigerate, or set in a very cold place (that stays somewhere between 32 to 40 degrees F) for at least 12 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Remove the turkey from the brine 1 hour before grilling. Rinse well under cold water and pat dry to remove the salt.
- Prepare a charcoal grill for indirect grilling. The temperature inside the grill should be 350 degrees F.
- Place the turkey on the grill, cover and grill until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thigh registers 175 degrees F, 2 hours 15 minutes to 2 1/2 hours. Let the turkey rest 1 hour before carving.
GRILLED TURKEY FILLET
A quick and filling turkey that can accompany steamed or boiled vegetables.
Provided by hadeer710
Yield Serves 5
Number Of Ingredients 0
- If the turkey breasts are too thick, pound to flatten starting from centre and working out (place fillets in a plastic bag, resealable plastic bags or waxed paper). Each piece should not be thicker than 1.5cm high.
- Combine onion, garlic, spices, vinegar, sugar and olive oil in a container. Add turkey breasts and marinade for 15-30 minutes. Remove excess garlic and/or onion from fillet before grilling. On a hot pan, grill your turkey for 4-5 minutes on each side. Try adding marination to the turkey when it is almost done and allow for one minute on heat before removing (to have a juicy texture).
EASY MARINATED TURKEY BREAST
We love turkey, but sometimes cooking the entire bird is overwhelming. I like serving turkey breast for a quick and healthy meal. The key to this juicy turkey breast is letting it marinate for at least 4-6 hours and it turns out flavorful and delicious every time! You can also use chicken breasts instead of turkey.
Provided by Camille
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a gallon-sized resealable bag, mix together vegetable oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, basil, and black pepper.
- Add turkey breast to bag and let marinate for at least 4 hours (or overnight).
- Remove turkey breast from bag and discard marinade.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Place turkey breasts on the grill. Close the lid, and grill turkey breasts about 15 minutes on each side, or to an internal temperature of 170 degrees F (68 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Servingsize 1 serving, Calories 1355 kcal, Fat 80 g, SaturatedFat 13 g, Cholesterol 260 mg, Sodium 6637 mg, Carbohydrate 44 g, Sugar 38 g, Protein 114 mg
Learn how to grill a turkey step by step with this Grilled Turkey recipe. Seasoned with fresh or dried herbs and a zesty dressing, our Grilled Turkey recipe is perfect for Thanksgiving-or any other time of the year!
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Special Occasion Recipes
Yield Makes 24 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Remove neck and giblets from turkey. Tuck the wings under the back. Place turkey, breast side up, on roasting rack in large disposable aluminum foil pan.
- Rub outside of turkey with dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with herbs. Place pan on grate of grill. Add water to pan, then close the lid of the grill.
- Grill turkey 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until meat thermometer registers 180°F when inserted in the thickest part of the thigh and 170°F when inserted in the thickest part of the breast, adding additional water to the pan as needed to prevent the drippings from burning and to have enough liquid remaining in the pan after turkey is cooked for use in making gravy. Remove turkey from grill; let stand 15 to 20 minutes before carving. Meanwhile, use pan drippings to make gravy, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 120 mg, Sodium 190 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 32 g
GRILLED TURKEY SANDWICHES
This is one of my youngest son's favorite sandwiches. He asks for this on a regular basis. You can change it up and use whatever kind of cheese you like. My hubby likes this with hot pepper cheese.
Provided by bmcnichol
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Spread each slice of bread with mayonnaise.
- Put turkey, tomato and cheese on one slice of bread and top with the remaining slice.
- Spread outsides of sandwiches with the softened butter.
- On a hot griddle, grill sandwiches for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 402.6, Fat 19.7, SaturatedFat 9.3, Cholesterol 78, Sodium 1587.2, Carbohydrate 35, Fiber 2, Sugar 6.9, Protein 21.7
More about "grilled turkey fillet recipes"
GRILLED TURKEY - HOW TO GRILLED YOUR TURKEY FOR …
5/5 (279)Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 4 hrs 30 mins
- The night before grilling your turkey, remove any giblets and the neck and pat the turkey dry with paper towels. Place the turkey in a large baking dish. At this point, I stick it in the fridge overnight, uncovered – away from anything that it could touch. I’ve been doing this for a few years and it makes for amazing crispy turkey skin!
- Remove the turkey from the fridge one hour or so before grilling. Before grilling, make sure your propane tank is full and that you have a backup!
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat, about 450 degrees F. I preheat all burners. Prepare a stack of disposable foil roasting pans (about 2 or 3 pans) stacked together.
- Place the turkey in a roasting pan, breast-side up. Fill the cavity with 1 halved onion, 1 lemon, the garlic bulb and a bunch of fresh herbs. Tie the legs loosely together with kitchen twine. Tuck the wings under the turkey.
TURKEY FILLET RECIPE
GRILLED TURKEY FILLET | GRILLED TURKEY, FILLET, RECIPES
TURKEY STEAK RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
ALL THE BEST RECIPES AT CRECIPE.COM
HOW TO GRILL A TURKEY BREAST | GRILLING INSPIRATION | WEBER GRILLS
GRILLED MARINATED TURKEY FILLETS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
GRILLED TURKEY RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
GRILLED TURKEY LEGS SIGNATURE RECIPE - GRILL MASTER UNIVERSITY
GRILLED TURKEY | RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
10 BEST HEALTHY TURKEY FILLET RECIPES | YUMMLY
17 TURKEY BREAST CUTLET RECIPES FOR SIMPLE SUPPERS
GRILLED BONELESS TURKEY BREAST RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
TURKEY FILLET RECIPES - 30 RECIPES | TASTYCRAZE.COM
GRILLED TURKEY BREAST FILLET RECIPES - STEPHANY SYLVESTER
GRILLED TURKEY TENDERLOIN - DINNERS, DISHES, AND DESSERTS
GRILLED WHOLE TURKEY RECIPE - EASY AND DELICIOUS | KITCHEN …
GRILLED TURKEY BREAST FILLET RECIPES - KEY MY HEALTH
GRILLED TURKEY BREAST - 101 COOKING FOR TWO
BACON-WRAPPED GRILLED TURKEY RECIPE | TASTEOFBBQ.COM
GRILLED TURKEY BREAST - MAKE HEALTHY EASY - JENNA BRADDOCK RD
SPICE-RUBBED GRILLED TURKEY TENDERLOINS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GRILLED TURKEY TENDERLOIN WITH BROWN SUGAR AND WHOLE GRAIN …
TURKEY FILLET WITH PEAS - RECIPE | TASTYCRAZE.COM
TURKEY FILLETS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
TURKEY BREAST FILLET RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
TOP 10 TURKEY MARINADE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
PORK FILLETS WITH HONEY-MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
HOW TO GRILL A BONELESS SKINLESS TURKEY BREAST? - RECIPES FOR EVERY …
COLD-SMOKED TURKEY BREAST FILLET RECIPE | GRILLSYMBOL
TURKEY FILLET RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
10 BEST TURKEY BREAST FILLETS RECIPES | YUMMLY
RECIPE FOR TURKEY STEAK FILLETS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
GRILLED TURKEY BREAST RECIPE | MYRECIPES
TURKEY BREAST FILLET RECIPES UK - DIDEWITAWANSU.BLOGSPOT.COM
GRILLED TURKEY BREAST | MCCORMICK
TURKEY BREAST FILLET RECIPES | RECIPES WEDGE
QUICK + EASY GRILLED TURKEY RECIPES AND MEAL IDEAS - PILLSBURY.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How long to cook a 12 lb Turkey on the grill?3. Grill the turkey: Place the turkey, breast-side up, on a metal grate inside a large roasting pan. Place the pan over indirect heat on the preheated grill and grill until the internal temperature reaches 180 degrees F. This recipe should result in a perfectly cooked 12-pound turkey in about two to three hours.
How to cook a Turkey on an outdoor grill?Directions 1 Prepare an outdoor grill for indirect medium-high heat. Advertisement 2 Rinse turkey and pat dry. Turn wings back to hold neck skin in place. Return legs to tucked position. Brush turkey with oil. ... 3 Place turkey, breast side up, on a metal grate inside a large roasting pan. Arrange pan on the prepared grill. ...
What is the best way to cook a Turkey?"Although not very traditional, grilling turkey is the best way of cooking it -- it comes out tender and juicy every time! The turkey drippings may be used to prepare a gravy by placing a metal pan under the turkey inside the roasting pan, and mixing in about 1/2 cup water, adding more water as necessary to prevent the drippings from scorching.
How do you cook a turkey breast on a Weber grill?Rub mixture and olive oil over turkey breasts. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour. Heat grill to high. Season turkey with salt. Grill until seared on first side, 5 to 8 minutes. Turn turkey; move to cooler part of grill. Cover grill; cook until turkey reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees. 10 to 20 minutes.