OVEN BAKED KFC (KENTUCKY FRIED) CHICKEN
Oven Baked KFC Style (Kentucky Fried) Chicken - make this yummy healthier Kentucky fried chicken for the ultimate fakeaway feast in your own home for the whole family to dig in and enjoy.
Provided by Siobhan (Slimming Eats)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Put chicken in zip lock bag or dish (that you can cover), add the buttermilk, shake to thoroughly coat and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Then when you are reading to make your KFC style feast, the following day you can go to the next step.
- Very lightly toast the pieces of bread (I find this gives a much crispier coating) and allow to cool
- Preheat oven to 200c, fan 180c or 400f (gas mark 6)
- Place lightly toasted bread in a food processor and blitz until fine breadcrumbs.
- Line a large baking tray with some parchment paper and spray with spray oil
- Add the breadcrumbs to a bowl, along with all the herbs and spices and mix thoroughly
- Remove the chicken pieces from the bag (or dish) and discard of the bag and leftover buttermilk.
- Add the breadcrumb mix to a dish or plate.
- One by one dip each chicken piece in the beaten egg and then roll into the breadcrumbs (pat the breadcrumbs firmly into the chicken with hands to ensure each chicken piece is thoroughly covered with the breadcrumb mix.
- Place the chicken pieces onto the parchment lined tray and spray over the top with spray oil.
- Bake in the oven for approx 45 mins, until the chicken is lovely and golden and cooked through.
- Serve chicken with your choice of sides (see recipe post for suggestions)
Nutrition Facts : Calories 335 calories, Carbohydrate 17.6 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 78 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 9.3 grams fat, Fiber 6 grams fiber, Protein 49.8 grams protein, SaturatedFat 2.7 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1 SERVING (2 PIECES, Sodium 801 milligrams sodium, Sugar 3.5 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 5 grams unsaturated fat
KENTUCKY BAKED CHICKEN
Taken from 'Tesco' magazine - each serving contains 340 calories/2 g sugar/15 g fats/3 g saturates/0.8 salt
Provided by McCarthy
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Mix the buttermilk with the lemon rind, garlic, celery salt, pepper, paprika, mustard and herbs. Mix well, pour over chicken. Marinate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to Gas 7/220C.
- Place the flour on a plate, remove the chicken from the marinade and roll the pieces in the flour. Place the drumsticks on a lightly oiled baking tray and spray with a little oil. Roast for 15 minutes in the oven then spray again with a little more oil.
- Cook for a further 15-20 minutes until the chicken is golden and no longer pink in the centre. Serve with oven chips and ketchup.
KFC FLAVOR BAKED CHICKEN
- Use 2 to 3 pounds of cut up chicken - skin on. Legs and thighs work best and breasts are OK.
- The above mix makes a lot! Start with a tablespoon or 2 and increase to coat the chicken. Toss in a gallon bag to cover.
- Make sure that the chicken is moist but NOT WET. Frozen chicken tends to be wet. Dry it with paper towels before shaking it.
- So what is the extra secret? Hand rub the chicken pieces with cheap yellow mustard before shaking them in the above mix. The mustard does not add a mustard taste.
- 20 minutes per pound at 375 degrees or just at high for a Nu-Wave.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 178, Fat 3.6, SaturatedFat 0.3, Sodium 2454.7, Carbohydrate 31.4, Fiber 4.9, Sugar 1.1, Protein 7
KENTUCKY GRILLED CHICKEN
This chicken is perfect for an outdoor summer meal, and my family thinks it's fantastic. It takes about an hour on the grill but is worth the wait. I use a new paintbrush to "mop" on the basting sauce. -Jill Evely, Wilmore, Kentucky
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour 1 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate the remaining marinade for basting., Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan. , Place chicken breast bone side down and grill, covered, over indirect medium heat until a thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade, 20 minutes on each side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 284 calories, Fat 11g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 113mg cholesterol, Sodium 406mg sodium, Carbohydrate 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 41g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "kentucky baked chicken recipes"
IS KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN BAKED - THERESCIPES.INFO
KENTUCKY BAKED CHICKEN RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
THE ULTIMATE COPYCAT KFC CHICKEN RECIPE - PINKWHEN
KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN COPYCAT RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
CHICKEN SPAGHETTI WITH ROTEL - CHUNKY IN KENTUCKY
30 PARTY-PERFECT KENTUCKY DERBY RECIPES | MYRECIPES
COPYCAT KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE · THE TYPICAL MOM
HOMEMADE OVEN BAKED KFC CHICKEN WITH ELYSE CHATTERTON
KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE | TASTES JUST LIKE KFC …
MY OVEN FRIED CHICKEN (KFC COPYCAT) - KEVIN IS COOKING
KENTUCKY BAKED CHICKEN - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
KENTUCKY BAKED CHICKEN - SOUTHERN RECIPES
COPYCAT KFC OVEN FRIED CHICKEN - THE GARDENING COOK
COPYCAT KFC ORIGINAL CHICKEN RECIPE - NETMUMS
THE BEST OVEN FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE – BAKED FRIED CHICKEN
KFC STYLE FRIED CHICKEN - KFC RECIPE
BAKED KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
KENTUCKY BAKED CHICKEN - PLAIN.RECIPES
12 BEST BAKED CHICKEN RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
HERE'S KFC'S SECRET RECIPE TO EXTRA CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN
NAKED ORIGINAL KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN (KFC COPYCAT RECIPE)
KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE – 11 HERBS AND SPICES
EASY COPYCAT KFC CHICKEN RECIPE - MASHED
MY ULTIMATE GLUTEN FREE KFC RECIPE (LOW FODMAP, DAIRY FREE)
BAKED KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
OVEN FRIED CHICKEN - IS IT KFC? - 101 COOKING FOR TWO
KENTUCKY BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS RECIPE - MUMSLOUNGE
KENTUCKY-STYLE FRIED CHICKEN | CHICKEN RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER
HOMEMADE KFC RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN AT …
KENTUCKY BAKED CHICKEN - RECIPES - PAGE 2 | COOKS.COM
KENTUCKY BAKED CHICKEN - LOW FAT, HEALTHY & TASTES LIKE KFC!
BETTER-THAN-KFC BAKED OVEN FRIED CHICKEN - CLARKS CONDENSED
WOMAN’S COPYCAT ‘KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN’ RECIPE FOOLS EVEN THE …
KENTUCKY BAKED CHICKEN | RECIPE | BAKED CHICKEN RECIPES
KFC BAKED OVEN FRIED CHICKEN TENDERS | RECIPETIN EATS
BAKED KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
OVEN FRIED CHICKEN – KENTUCKY KERNEL - MASTERCOOK
KFC KENTUCKY GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE (COPYCAT) - RECIPES.NET
DOES KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN HAVE BAKED CHICKEN - BAKINGCLUB.NET
FRIED CHICKEN | RECIPETIN EATS
KENTUCKY KERNEL BAKED FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #poultry #meat
You'll also love