CREAMY LEMON CHEESECAKE
My friend Gwen gave me this creamy, lip-smacking recipe, and it's been a crowd-pleaser at my house ever since. The homemade lemon curd on top adds a tart, special touch! The cake can also be made in three store-bought graham cracker pie shells. -Anne Henry, Toronto, Ontario
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Place a 9-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan., In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of prepared pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° until set, 6-9 minutes. Cool on a wire rack., In a large bowl, beat cream cheeses and sugar until smooth. Beat in lemon juice and zest. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan., Bake at 325° until center is almost set, 40-45 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Combine the sour cream, 4 teaspoons sugar and vanilla; spread over top of cheesecake. Bake 10 minutes longer., Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer., In a small heavy saucepan, combine the cornstarch, salt and remaining sugar. Stir in water until smooth. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until thickened and bubbly. Reduce heat; cook and stir 2 minutes longer. Remove from the heat., Stir a small amount of hot mixture into egg yolk; return all to the pan, stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir 2 minutes longer. Remove from the heat. Gently stir in the lemon juice, butter and lemon zest. Cool to room temperature without stirring., Spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C.)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in flour. Beat in lemon juice and egg substitute. Stir in yogurt. Pour into crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until filling is set. Allow to cool. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
LOVELY LEMON CHEESECAKE
Wait for the oohs and aahs when you present this luxurious lemon cheesecake recipe. The lemon flavor gives it a bright, tangy flavor. -Margaret Allen, Abingdon, Virginia
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 14 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place a greased 10-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Wrap foil securely around pan., In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs, sugar and cinnamon; stir in butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan; refrigerate while preparing filling., In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and salt until smooth. Beat in lemon juice and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour over crust. Place springform pan in a larger baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan., Bake 70-80 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool cheesecake on a wire rack 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife; remove foil. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled., Remove rim from pan. If desired, top cheesecake with lemon slices.
This is our old family recipe, traditionally used at Christmas to spread on toast or crackers, or put in cooked tart shells. Lemon cheese can be put in sterilized jars and frozen.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Phoebe
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Grate the zest of 2 lemons; squeeze juice from 3 lemons.
- Melt butter with sugar over very low heat in a double boiler; slowly pour in beaten eggs and lemon juice. Stir lemon zest into butter mixture; continue to stir constantly until mixture is thickened. Remove from heat to cool completely.
This recipe came over with my grandmother from England. It is great as a spread on toast, or use for filling in frozen pre-baked tart shells....top with whipped cream for a quick and easy dessert for unexpected guests.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Northern_Reflectionz
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine the juice of the two lemons and the sugar.
- Grate about a tablespoon of lemon rind and add.
- Bring to a boil in a pot.
- Beat the 3 eggs til thickened.
- Pour a small amount of the hot lemon mixture into the eggs, beating continuously.
- Continue adding the hot lemon mix until it has all been added.
- Take care to add it slowly so as not to curdle the eggs.
- Cook on low heat until mixture is thickened.
- Remove from the heat and add vanilla and butter.
- Place in a sterilized jar and refrigerate immediately.
LEMON CHEESECAKE RECIPES
Treat your dinner party guests to a creamy lemon cheesecake for dessert. We've got everything from baked lemon and raspberry cheesecake to easy no-cook versions.
Recipe From bbcgoodfood.com
Number Of Ingredients 1
15-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation occasion healthy 5-ingredients-or-less jams-and-preserves condiments-etc eggs-dairy fruit easy european english dietary gifts low-sodium low-in-something citrus lemon taste-mood savory
People also searched
More recipes about "lemon cheese recipes"
EASY NO BAKE LEMON CHEESECAKE RECIPE | KITCHEN MASON
2019-02-04 · In an electric stand mixer (or a large bowl with an electric hand whisk) beat the cream cheese until softened. Add in the caster sugar and whisk again until smooth and shiny. Add the lemon curd and lemon …
- Grease & line the base and sides of the tin. Blitz the biscuits in a food processor then add the lemon zest and pour in the butter. Blitz again briefly until it clumps together.
- Whisk the double cream until thickening (I do this by hand) then sift in the icing sugar and whisk until stiff peaks form. Set to one side.
- In an electric stand mixer (or a large bowl with an electric hand whisk) beat the cream cheese until softened. Add in the caster sugar and whisk again until smooth and shiny.
LEMON CHEESECAKE RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
2019-05-27 · Make the batter: In the bowl of a stand mixer (or using a mixing bowl and hand mixer) beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy, scraping the sides of the bowl a few times so there are no lumps of firm cream cheese. Beat in the sugar, …
See details ››
THE BEST LEMON CHEESECAKE. EVER. - THE UNLIKELY BAKER
2021-03-28 · Using a handheld electric mixer or a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons flour and 2 tablespoons milk until well …
- Preheat oven to 300F if using a dark non-stick springform pan (if using a silver springform pan, preheat oven to 325F). Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut and 4 tablespoons melted butter until the mixture is evenly moist. Press onto the bottom of your pan and bake for 10 minutes. Take out of oven and allow to cool while you work on your cheesecake.
- Using a handheld electric mixer or a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons flour and 2 tablespoons milk until well combined (about 2 minutes on medium high speed). Scrape the bottom and sides of your bowl. Add 1 cup sour cream and stir until incorporated.
- Switch to low speed and add eggs 1 at a time until each one is just blended. Then add 2 packages of lemon instant pudding and stir until combined. The batter will look a little like scrambled eggs at this point, that's OK.
SIMPLY PERFECT LEMON CHEESECAKE - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
2020-02-11 · For the filling: 16 oz full-fat cream cheese, at room temperature, 2 standard sized blocks (not Whipped 1 cup full fat sour cream, or full fat Greek yogurt 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- Make the Crust: Add graham cracker crumbs to a medium bowl and stir in the brown sugar. Pour the melted butter overtop, then stir until all the crumbs are moistened and have a wet sand texture. Add a pinch of salt if you used unsalted butter.
- *If using an 8-inch springform pan, remove 1/2 cup of the crumb mixture, as you won't need it all for the base. You can reserve to sprinkle on top of the finished cake, if you like (sprinkle around the outside edge in a ring).
- Press the moist crumb mixture into the bottom of your springform pan. Use the bottom of a dry measuring cup to make sure the crust is really pressed down, to make it easiest to cut later on.
NO BAKE LEMON CHEESECAKE (EASY, 4 INGREDIENTS) - A PINCH ...
2019-04-10 · Instructions Add softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and 2/3 of the lemon zest to a large mixing bowl, and beat on high until smooth and creamy (about 4 minutes). …
- Add softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and 2/3 of the lemon zest to a large mixing bowl, and beat on high until smooth and creamy (about 4 minutes).
SOFT CREAM CHEESE LEMON COOKIES | COOKIES AND CUPS
2019-02-12 · Instructions In the bowl of your stand mixer mix together the cream cheese and butter on medium speed until combined and smooth. Add in the sugar and mix on medium speed for 5 minutes …
- In the bowl of your stand mixer mix together the cream cheese and butter on medium speed until combined and smooth. Add in the sugar and mix on medium speed for 5 minutes until pale and fluffy.
- Add in the egg, vanilla, zest, lemon juice, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Mix for 1 minute until combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
EASY LEMON CHEESECAKE (NO BAKE) | CHARLOTTE'S LIVELY KITCHEN
2019-04-04 · Finely grate the zest of 2½ lemons. Squeeze out the juice until you have enough for 5 tsp and set aside. Whip the double cream (280ml/300g) until it forms a soft peak. Add the cream cheese …
- Melt the butter (40g).Crush the digestive biscuits (100g). Mix together the crushed biscuits and melted butter. Put the biscuit mix into the prepared tin and use the back of a spoon to push it flat. Put the tin into the fridge to chill while you make the topping.
- Finely grate the zest of 2½ lemons. Squeeze out the juice until you have enough for 5 tsp and set aside.
- Whip the double cream (280ml/300g) until it forms a soft peak. Add the cream cheese (250g), caster sugar (100g), lemon zest and lemon juice.Whisk together until combined and thick.
NO-BAKE LEMON CHEESECAKE - BACK TO BASICS - JANE'S PATISSERIE
2019-05-30 · Add your Cream Cheese to a stand mixer bowl, or a large bowl. Add in your Icing Sugar, and whisk till smooth using the whisk attachment on the Stand Mixer, or using the whisks on your …
- Blitz your Shortbread Biscuits to a fine crumb. Melt your Unsalted Butter carefully, and then add into your biscuits.
- Add your Cream Cheese to a stand mixer bowl, or a large bowl. Add in your Icing Sugar, and whisk till smooth using the whisk attachment on the Stand Mixer, or using the whisks on your Electric Hand Whisk.
- Whisk together your Double Cream and Icing Sugar until pipeable. Pipe onto your Cheesecake with your favourite tip.
NO BAKE LEMON CHEESECAKE - BAKE PLAY SMILE
2020-11-17 · Plus, because this lemon cheesecake is a no-bake recipe, it's the perfect recipe for beginner bakers. Feeds A Crowd - We all know that even a tiny slice of cheesecake is filling! This cheesecake serves 16 people making it perfect for parties or celebrations. Quick To Prepare - If you've got 10 minutes to spare, you've got time to make this cheesecake! A Classic Favourite - Everyone LOVES lemon ...
- Press the mixture very firmly into the base of the prepared pan and place into the fridge while you prepare the filling.
NO-BAKE LEMON CHEESECAKE - 365 DAYS OF BAKING AND MORE
2016-03-11 · Instructions. In a medium mixing bowl, mix the jello, and lemon juice with the hot water. Stir until dissolved, then add the cold water. Set the bowl in the fridge until the jello is completely cooled, but not set. In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese …
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the jello, and lemon juice with the hot water. Stir until dissolved, then add the cold water. Set the bowl in the fridge until the jello is completely cooled, but not set.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with the sugar and vanilla until smooth. Slowly add the chilled jello mix, while beating everything together. Once smooth, set in the fridge again, until the mixture begins to thicken- about 1 hour.
- Prepare the graham cracker crust by mixing the crumbs with the melted butter and then press it into a large springform pan, minimum of 10 inches. Set in freezer until ready for the crust.
- Fold the cool whip into the cream cheese and jello mixture with a rubber scraper. Gently mix until the mixture is smooth and the cool whip is evenly distributed.
LEMON CREAM CHEESE PIE (NO BAKE!) | KITCHEN GIDGET
2018-08-11 · If lemon is your love language, be sure to check out these other great recipes: Lemon Cheesecake Pudding Dessert – another no bake favorite that tastes like a girl scout cookie! Lemon Blueberry Trifle – the most stunning dessert without any effort; Lemon Chicken Piccata – dinner is done in less than 30 minutes with a buttery lemon sauce; Lemon Sandwich Cookies – the best lemon …
LEMON CURD CHEESECAKE | READER'S DIGEST CANADA
2021-03-10 · In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until smooth. Beat in lemon zest and juice. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended.
10 BEST LEMON CHEESECAKE PHILADELPHIA CHEESECAKE RECIPES ...
MRS PENK'S LEMON CHEESE RECIPE | MYDISH
this recipe is a curd not cheese even though it probably tastes absoloutlely lovely! lemon cheese is and old fashioned preserve of lemon pulp sieved and then cooked with an equal quantity of sugar to a thick puree.no eggs is added. the cheese is ready when a wooden spoon drawn through the mixture shows the bottom of the pan in a clean line. spoon the mixture into jelly moulds and cover as for ...
LEMON CHEESECAKE PIE
Lemon Cheesecake Pie. M.Linda | Food. Advertisements. I think you all are really going to love this recipe. It is light, fluffy, refreshing, zingy, and totally wonderful. The crust is a graham cracker crust, then there is a fluffy cream cheese layer, and then nestled in that layer is homemade lemon curd. It is so good. It would be great for a summer party or just to brighten up the gloomy ...
See details ››
10 BEST LEMON PIE FILLING WITH CREAM CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
2021-07-13 · confectioners’ sugar, butter, lemon cake mix, cream cheese, vanilla extract and 3 more Pie Filling Garlic My Soul water, milk, butter, flour, corn syrup, chocolate chips, cornstarch and 5 more Strawberry Lemon Yum Cups The Fed Up Foodie
See details ››
LEMON CREAM CHEESE BUNDT CAKE – LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER
2021-07-26 · This lemon cream cheese bundt cake is the perfect summer dessert. It’s great for a variety of occasions, and is perfectly refreshing, sweet, and so delicious! More lemon dessert recipes: Lemon Loaf; Lemon Crinkle Cookies; Lemon Cream Pie; Lemon …
See details ››
LEMON CHEESE TART RECIPE - AT HOME WITH TAI
2021-07-12 · Fresh Blackberry Cobbler Recipe; Easy Blueberry Pie Recipe; Lemon Cheese Tart Recipe; The Best Peach Cobbler Recipe; Family. Fun Family Outdoor Games; Our Backyard Vegetable Garden, The Fun and The Challenges; Main Dish. Air Fryer Fried Chicken, Great Fried Taste Without All That Grease! Chicken Enchiladas With White Sauce; The Best Roast Beef ...
See details ››
LEMON CHEESE RECIPE - CULTURES FOR HEALTH
2016-04-25 · Instructions: Heat the milk in a large pot over medium heat to between 185° and 200°F. Add the lemon juice and stir it in slowly, using gentle up-and-down motions, for 1 minute. Cover the milk and allow it to sit, undisturbed, for 15 minutes, or until you recognize a clean break.
See details ››
LEMON CHEESECAKE - EASY LEMON CHEESECAKE RECIPE
2021-07-04 · How to make lemon cheesecake. As I said, this recipe is quite simple. We’ll whip up a quick crust using cookies and butter. Beat together a filling that requires regular pantry ingredients. Bake and chill the cheesecake, before decorating! Honestly, the hardest part may just be the waiting as the cheesecake sets. Always start with the crust because while it bakes, you can prep the filling ...
See details ››
LEMON-CHEESECAKE-RECIPE - EASY CHEESECAKE RECIPES
2021-07-13 · Squeeze the lemon into a large mixing bowl, then add to it the mascarpone cheese, and lemon curd. Use a spatula to mix the ingredients gently until it becomes smooth and creamy. Pour the mixture on top of the cheesecake base then use the back of a spoon or a spatula to level the top.
See details ››