ORANGE CREAMSICLE JELLO RECIPE - (3.7/5)
Provided by Storie
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place contents of orange Jello packet in a large bowl. Add 2 cups boiling water. Stir until completely dissolved. Add 1/2 cup cold water. Stir in 2 cups of Cool Whip. It will melt and dissolve. The mixture will be opaque. It will separate into a two layer Jello as it chills. Pour into 8-inch square pan. Chill until firm (preferably overnight). Cut into squares. I cut 6 x 6 for 36 squares.
SPARKLING MANDARIN-ORANGE DESSERT
If you're looking to impress your guests, this Sparkling Mandarin Orange Dessert ought to do the trick (and it's got a little kick!).
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Add boiling water to gelatin mixes in large bowl; stir 3 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in sparkling water; pour into 8 champagne glasses or dessert dishes. Refrigerate 30 min. or until thickened.
- Top with oranges. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Combine COOL WHIP and red pepper; spoon over desserts just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130, Fat 1.5 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 90 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0.9837 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 2 g
ORANGE JELLO DESSERT
The recipe is posted for someone who requested an orange jello dessert :-) the 1hr is the amount of time it takes to chill!
Provided by love4culinary
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Add pineapple juice and boiling water to Jello.
- Mix milk with pudding and whip until thick.
- Mix Jello and pudding mixtures together and beat slowly, add pineapple, chill 1 hour.
- Add Cool Whip and oranges on top.
ORANGE JELLO SALAD
- Mix together 4 cups of water, orange jello mix, and vanilla pudding mix in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil, stirring the whole time to keep clumps from forming. Once it starts to boil, remove from heat. Pour into a heat-resistant container (I usually use a glass baking dish), cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for about four hours. Remove from fridge and break up the jello into chunks. Place in a large bowl. Add in the pineapple, mandarin oranges, and whipped cream and mix around until everything is combined. Keep refrigerated until you are ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 46 calories, Carbohydrate 10 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 0 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 0 grams fat, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 1 grams protein, SaturatedFat 0 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 24 grams sodium, Sugar 9 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 0 grams unsaturated fat
More about "muriels orange jello dessert recipes"
HOW TO MAKE JELL-O GELATIN DESSERT RECIPES - PAINLESS …
1950S MAGIC JELLO DESSERT - RECIPELION.COM
ORANGE FLUFF JELLO SALAD - THEBESTDESSERTRECIPES.COM
25 EASY HOMEMADE JELL-O RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
10 BEST ORANGE JELLO DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
JELL-O® DESSERTS | ALLRECIPES
130 EASY AND TASTY ORANGE JELLO RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
JELLO DESSERT RECIPES - COLORFUL JIGGLY JELLY COMFORT FOOD
CREAMY AND FRUITY ORANGE JELLO SALAD - RECIPES.NET
ORANGE CREAMSICLE JELLO DESSERT - THERESCIPES.INFO
SUGAR FREE JELLO DESSERTS - JULIAS SIMPLY SOUTHERN
JELLO ORANGES RECIPE - COOK.ME RECIPES
ORANGE JELLO DESERT RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
30 RETRO DESSERTS THAT START WITH A BOX OF JELL-O - TASTE OF …
WHIPPED JELLO MANDARIN ORANGE MOUSSE - AMANDA'S COOKIN'
EASY TO MAKE HOMEMADE ORANGE JELLO OR GELATIN - GETTYSTEWART.COM
150 BEST JELLO DESSERT RECIPES IDEAS - PINTEREST
10 SUGAR FREE JELL-O DESSERT RECIPES – LOW CARB (KETO)
ORANGE DREAMSICLE JELLO CAKE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
MURIEL'S ORANGE JELLO DESSERT RECIPE | YUMMLY | RECIPE | JELLO …
20 JELLO RECIPES (BEST JELL-O DESSERTS) - IZZYCOOKING
ORANGE CREAMSICLE JELLO WHIPS - RESOLUTION EATS
10 EASY GELATIN DESSERTS - INSANELY GOOD
ORANGE JELLO COTTAGE CHEESE DESSERT - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
25+ EASY JELLO RECIPES - TOP TEEN RECIPES
10 BEST ORANGE JELLO DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
JOANNE'S MANDARIN ORANGE DESSERT - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
10 BEST ORANGE GELATIN DESSERT RECIPES - YUMMLY
ORANGE FLUFF, QUICK DESSERT WITH MANDARIN ORANGES, COOL WHIP, JELLO
15 VINTAGE JELL-O DESSERTS THAT ARE DUE FOR A COMEBACK
DESSERTS: JELLO COOKIES/ | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR UNIVERSAL RECIPE BOX
10 BEST MANDARIN ORANGE JELLO DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
ORANGE FLUFF JELLO DESSERT | FLUFF DESSERTS, FLUFF SALAD ... - PINTEREST
25 BEST JELLO DESSERT RECIPES - COOK CLEAN REPEAT
MURIEL'S JACKSON SQUARE – CASUAL FINE DINING IN THE HEART OF THE …
WHIPPED JELLO MANDARIN ORANGE MOUSSE
30+ FUN AND SPOOKY HALLOWEEN JELLO RECIPES - SIMPLY SIDE DISHES
MURIEL'S ORANGE JELLO DESSERT - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make an orange Jello Pudding?Mix milk with pudding and whip until thick. Mix Jello and pudding mixtures together and beat slowly, add pineapple, chill 1 hour. Add Cool Whip and oranges on top. “The recipe is posted for someone who requested an orange jello dessert :-) the 1hr is the amount of time it takes to chill!”
What can I do with orange Jell-O?The orange Jell-O is added right to the cake batter for a delicious citrus twist. Try adding mandarin orange segments in between the cake layers for even more retro flair. All the five-star reviewers rave not only about the cake, but how easy it is to make.
Is it easy to make Jello desserts?Whether you need a fancy dessert for birthdays, holidays, or just another day, they are wonderful to have any time! Jello desserts are all easy to make but whipped Jello recipes are just effortless! Whether you need a fancy dessert for birthdays, holidays, or just another day, they are wonderful to have any time!
What is in a Jell-O Pie?If you grew up loving Creamsicles or couldn't leave the mall without stopping at Orange Julius, this Jell-O pie is for you. A perfect combination of creaminess and citrusy goodness, this is a pie for orange lovers. Mandarin oranges, orange Jell-O, and even orange soda all go into the layers that set atop a graham cracker crust.