CHOCOLATE AND PEANUT PRETZEL NUGGETS
- Combine the pretzel nuggets and chocolate syrup in a bowl and toss until the pretzels are fully coated. Stir in the chopped peanuts to coat. Transfer to a serving bowl.
PEANUT BUTTER NUGGETS
- Combine 1/2 cup cornflakes, coconut, peanut butter and honey, mix thoroughly.
- Measure out 2 tablespoon portions, shape into balls.
- Roll in remaining corn flake crumbs.
- Place on a plate.
- Chill until firm.
- Store in a cover container in refrigerator.
EASY PEANUT BUTTER PRETZELS
Add a wonderful tastes to pretzels with peanut butter! The not-to-sweet flavor will impress everyone that tries these treats.-Jeannie Berry, Perrysville, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a 1-cup microwave-safe bowl, combine peanut butter chips and shortening. Microwave, uncovered, at 50% power until melted, stirring every 15-30 seconds. Dip pretzels in peanut butter mixture. Place on waxed paper and dust with sprinkles if desired. Cool completely.,
Nutrition Facts : Calories 367 calories, Fat 15g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 592mg sodium, Carbohydrate 48g carbohydrate (13g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 12g protein.
BAKED CRISPY SPICY CHICKEN NUGGETS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine: flour, breadcrumbs, chili powder, smoked paprika, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt. Toss to thoroughly combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the hot sauce with the beaten egg.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the hot sauce mix and then into the breadcrumb mix. Firmly press the breading onto each piece and then place onto the baking sheet.
- Using nonstick cooking spray, give the nuggets a generous sweep of the spray. I used olive oil. This will help to crisp them as they bake.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven to flip and allow to bake 8-10 additional minutes. Time will be dependent on how large your nuggets are, so its best to check at 5 minutes. Bake until no longer pink or internal temperature should read 165 degrees F.
- Serve with your favorite sauce!
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 10 nuggets, Calories 361 kcal, Carbohydrate 28 g, Protein 42 g, Fat 7 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Cholesterol 155 mg, Sodium 803 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 1 g
Says Pamela Steward of Rochester, Minnesota, "This crisp, sweet and chewy snack is one of my favorites. It's quick and simple to make and can be served anytime."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt peanut butter and butter. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until melted. Remove from the heat., Stir in the cereal and peanuts; mix well. Spread onto a greased baking sheet. Cool. Break into bite-size pieces. Chill for at least 1 hour. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts :
NO BAKE BUMPY PEANUT BUTTER NUGGETS
- Combine peanut butter, milk powder, and coconut in a large mixing bowl. Stir in oats, ground cinnamon, wheat germ, and apple juice concentrate until thoroughly combined.
- Shape the mixture into 1 inch balls. Chill thoroughly before serving; store remaining nuggets in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 46.1 calories, Carbohydrate 3.8 g, Cholesterol 0.2 mg, Fat 2.9 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 1.9 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 17.7 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
PEANUT BUTTER NUGGETS
- Mix 1/2 cup corn flakes, coconut, peanut butter and honey together.
- Shape into small balls and roll them in the remaining cornflakes. These cookies can be put in the fridge to firm up. They also freeze well.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 93.5 calories, Carbohydrate 7.9 g, Fat 6.3 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2.9 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 69.5 mg, Sugar 5.2 g
More about "peanut butter nuggets recipes"
PEANUT BUTTER CHICKEN NUGGETS ~ READERS RECIPES - A ...
Reviews 2Estimated Reading Time 1 min
HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER SUET FOR BIRDS (EASY RECIPE)
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 5 minsServings 1Total Time 15 mins
PEANUT BUTTER NUGGETS RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
Servings 36Calories 12 per serving
HERSHEY’S NUGGET PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES – CAN'T STAY OUT OF ...
Cuisine AmericanCategory Cookies, Brownies And Bars, DessertServings 65Calories 122 per serving
OLD FASHIONED PEANUT BUTTER BALLS RECIPE- THESE OLD COOKBOOKS
Category DessertTotal Time 20 mins
PEANUT BUTTER NUGGETS – 3ABN RECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
PEANUT BUTTER NUGGETS RECIPE | RECIPELAND
4.5/5 (1)Total Time 2 hrsServings 1Calories 261 per serving
PEANUT BUTTER NUGGETS – TEXAS FARM BUREAU – TABLE TOP
3/5 (5)Total Time 10 minsServings 36
THE BEST PEANUT BUTTER FILLED PRETZEL NUGGETS - FOODWORTHFEED
5/5 (1)Calories 725 per servingCategory Appetizers, Snacks
PEANUT BUTTER PRETZEL NUGGET RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ...
PEANUT BUTTER CUP COOKIES - LITTLE SUNNY KITCHEN
PEANUT BUTTER NUGGETS RECIPE
PEANUT BUTTER NUGGETS RECIPES
SUET NUGGETS FOR WILD BIRDS RECIPES
PEANUT BUTTER NUGGETS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
COSTCO PEANUT BUTTER PRETZEL - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
PEANUT NUGGETS RECIPE
PEANUT BUTTER NUGGETS - BIGOVEN.COM
PEANUT BUTTER NUGGETS | VEGWEB.COM, THE WORLD'S LARGEST ...
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #hand-formed-cookies #desserts #canadian #easy #no-cook #refrigerator #beginner-cook #diabetic #kid-friendly #picnic #cookies-and-brownies #dietary #comfort-food #high-protein #inexpensive #british-columbian #high-in-something #taste-mood #to-go #equipment #number-of-servings #technique
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make peanut Nuggets at home?Directions. Combine peanut butter, milk powder, and coconut in a large mixing bowl. Stir in oats, ground cinnamon, wheat germ, and apple juice concentrate until thoroughly combined. Shape the mixture into 1 inch balls. Chill thoroughly before serving; store remaining nuggets in the refrigerator.
What is the best recipe to make chicken nuggets?Combine peanut butter, milk powder, and coconut in a large mixing bowl. Stir in oats, ground cinnamon, wheat germ, and apple juice concentrate until thoroughly combined. Shape the mixture into 1 inch balls. Chill thoroughly before serving; store remaining nuggets in the refrigerator.
How do you make peanut butter and milk balls at home?Combine peanut butter, milk powder, and coconut in a large mixing bowl. Stir in oats, ground cinnamon, wheat germ, and apple juice concentrate until thoroughly combined. Shape the mixture into 1 inch balls.