SEARED TUNA WITH MANGO: SALSA-CA TU CHIEN
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 21
- In a shallow dish combine the oregano, white and black sesame seeds, brown sugar, pinch of salt and pepper, julienned ginger, coriander (cilantro), Vietnamese mint, Asian basil and the pounded ginger, garlic, and onion. Mix well, and then roll the tuna steak in the mixture, turning to coat it well. Place a nonstick pan over medium-high heat, and add the vegetable oil. Sear the tuna for 45 to 60 seconds on all sides, or until browned. Remove the tuna and slice into 3/4-inch thick slices and serve on a bed of the mango salsa. Finish with a squeeze of lime and sprinkle with a pinch or black sesame seeds.
SEARED TUNA WITH MANGO SALSA
- Saute the olive oil, onions, and ginger in a large saute pan over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, or until the onions are translucent. Add the garlic and cook for 1 more minute. Add the mangos, reduce the heat to low and cook for 10 more minutes. Add the orange juice, brown sugar, salt, black pepper, and jalapeno; cook for 10 more minutes, until orange juice is reduced, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat and add the mint. Serve warm, at room temperature, or chilled.
- Heat a saute pan over high heat for 5 minutes until very hot. Season the tuna liberally with salt and pepper. When the pan is very hot, add a drizzle of olive oil and then the tuna steaks. Sear for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until the outside is browned, but the inside is very rare.
- Serve the tuna on top of the mango salsa.
PECAN-CRUSTED YELLOWFIN TUNA WITH RED MANGO SALSA
- Dredge Tuna Steaks in 4 beaten eggs. Place egg coated Tuna Steaks in 2 cups all purpose unbleached flour and 1 cup crushed pecans , 1 teaspoon salt % 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper in a plastic bag (such as a zip-lock freezer bag) shake thorughly until coated and place in well-heated oil.
GRILLED TUNA WITH MANGO-PAPAYA SALSA
Yummy tuna with salsa. The salsa is soooo good. Depending on the size of your mango and papaya, you should have some extra salsa left. I like to use the rest of it up as a snack with tortilla chips. Recipe by chef Keith Famie. Note: Probably any sturdy fish would be good in this recipe ie. Mahi Mahi or swordfish, etc... Enjoy!
Provided by LifeIsGood
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine the papaya, mango, red pepper, cilantro, pepper flakes, honey and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Prepare an outdoor grill and heat to medium high heat.
- Season the tuna with salt and pepper. Lightly coat each piece with oil to prevent the fish from sticking to the grill grates. Place the tuna on the grill and rotate 90 degrees after about 1 minute or so. Grill an additional 2 minutes, then turn over and repeat the process. Cook to the desired doneness. Keith recommends medium-rare.
- Serve each tuna steak with a scoop of mango-papaya salsa.
BLACKENED TUNA STEAKS WITH MANGO SALSA
- Whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, and garlic in a bowl. Rub the tuna steaks with the mixture. Place the steaks in a sealable container and chill in refrigerator 3 hours.
- Combine the mango, bell pepper, Spanish onion, green onion, cilantro, and jalapeno pepper in a bowl; stir. Add the lime juice and 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil and toss to combine. Chill in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Stir together the paprika, cayenne pepper, onion powder, salt, pepper, thyme, basil, oregano, and garlic powder in a bowl. Remove the tuna steaks from the refrigerator and gently rinse with water and then dip each side of each steak in the spice mixture to coat.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Gently lay the tuna steaks into the hot oil. Cook the tuna on one side for 3 minutes; remove to a plate. Pour the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil into the skillet and let it get hot. Lay the tuna with the uncooked side down into the skillet and cook another 3 minutes; remove from heat immediately.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup of the mango salsa onto each of 4 plates. Lay the tuna steaks atop the salsa and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 457.8 calories, Carbohydrate 18.3 g, Cholesterol 77.1 mg, Fat 24.7 g, Fiber 4.1 g, Protein 42.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.6 g, Sodium 1233.4 mg, Sugar 9.2 g
GRILLED TUNA STEAKS WITH MANGO SALSA
From inside the carton of a tube of Amore Garlic Paste. Saving here for safe keeping as I couldn't find the same recipe already posted. I am guessing on times as I haven't had a chance to make this yet since we still have several feet of snow on!!! (Doesn't include marinating time.) **Made this last night on the griddle pan on the stovetop. Loved it and can't wait to try this on the charcoal grill... Light, filling and flavorful!
Provided by under12parsecs
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Whisk together the olive oil, 4 T lime juice, soy sauce, ginger and 3 t garlic paste. Place tuna steaks in a single layer in a nonreactive dish and cover with the marinatde. Turn to coat both sides. Place in the refrigerator 3-5 hours, turning occasionally.
- In a small bowl, toss remaining ingredients and chill.
- Remove tuna steaks from the marinade. Cook on a hot grill for about 3-5 minutes per side so that the steaks remain pink in the center. Spoon the chilled salsa over each steak and garnish with a cilantro sprig if desired.
SEARED SESAME TUNA & GRILLED AVOCADO-MANGO SALSA RECIPE - (4.2/5)
Provided by ruthg
Number Of Ingredients 22
- AHI TUNA: Turn on grill and set to high. In a small basting bowl, mix olive and sesame oils. Liberally brush the oil mixture over the tuna steaks. Toss both black and white sesame seeds in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Press the tuna steaks into the sesame seeds, covering all sides of the fish. Grill the tuna, searing the fish on all sides for 45 seconds to 2 minutes. The fish should have grill marks but still be medium rare in the center. Remove from the grill, season with additional salt and pepper to taste, slice and serve the tuna with grilled avocado-mango salsa and summer greens. SALSA: Turn on grill and set to high. Combine the tomato, onion, garlic, cilantro, jalapeno, juice of one lime, and vinegar. Score the cut sides of both the avocado and mango, then brush with a mixture of the canola oil and the reserved 1 tablespoon of lime juice. Grill the avocado and mango for 3 to 4 minutes, turning a quarter turn after 60-90 seconds and removing from heat once cross-hatch grill marks are in place. Discard the skin and chop the seared avocado and mango. Combine with the other vegetables. Season to taste with cumin, cayenne pepper, salt and freshly ground pepper. Refrigerate for 20 minutes, drain any excess liquid and serve.
More about "pecan crusted yellowfin tuna with red mango salsa recipes"
DELICIOUS PECAN CRUSTED TUNA WITH MANGO SALSA - YOUTUBE
Author Goodness Gracious Gluten FreeViews 27
PECAN CRUSTED TUNA WITH COLD YOGURT SAUCE - THE COMMON …
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
20 FRESH TUNA RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
TUNA STEAK WITH MANGO SALSA - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
SESAME CRUSTED SEARED AHI TUNA WITH MANGO SALSA
HOW TO COOK PAN-SEARED YELLOW FIN TUNA | LIVESTRONG
SEARED TUNA WITH MANGO SALSA RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PECAN CRUSTED TUNA WITH LEMON BUTTER RECIPE
10 BEST YELLOWFIN TUNA RECIPES | YUMMLY
PECAN CRUSTED TUNA WITH MANGO SALSA | RECIPE IN 2021
YELLOWFIN TUNA WITH FRESH PINEAPPLE SALSA RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
TUNA STEAK WITH MANGO CITRUS SALSA - SUPERMAN COOKS
PECAN CRUSTED TUNA WITH MANGO SALSA | RECIPE | MANGO SALSA, …
EASY RECIPE: SEARED TUNA STEAKS WITH MANGO SALSA - YOUTUBE
10 BEST YELLOWFIN TUNA STEAK RECIPES - YUMMLY
SEARED TUNA WITH MANGO SALSA (CA TU CHIEN) RECIPE : SBS FOOD
HOW TO COOK PECAN CRUSTED TUNA STEAKS IN A PAN | EHOW
SEARED TUNA WITH MANGO SALSA RECIPE | INA GARTEN - EATS
MANGO MADNESS YELLOWFIN TUNA - DATE NIGHT DOINS BBQ FOR TWO
PAN-SEARED TUNA TACOS WITH AVOCADO & MANGO SALSA RECIPE
YELLOW FIN TUNA WITH MANGO SALSA | RECIPE | CLEAN EATING RECIPES ...
SEARED TUNA STEAK WITH MANGO SALSA | RECIPE - KOSHER.COM
SESAME CRUSTED TUNA + MANGO SALSA - THE TOASTED PINE NUT
PECAN CRUSTED AHI TUNA STEAKS IN COCONUT OIL | FOOD, AHI TUNA STEAK ...
RED PEPPER-CRUSTED TUNA STEAK WITH SPICY MANGO SALSA - BIGOVEN
CHIA CRUSTED OVEN ROASTED TUNA WITH MANGO FRUIT SALSA RECIPE
RECIPE: GRILLED TUNA WITH MANGO SALSA - HAPPILY EVA AFTER
PEPPER CRUSTED YELLOWFIN TUNA WITH ROASTED RED PEPPER …
SPICED CRUSTED YELLOWFIN TUNA RECIPE | SEAFOOD RECIPES | PBS FOOD
ASTRAY RECIPES: RED PEPPER-CRUSTED TUNA STEAK WITH SPICY MANGO …
PECAN-CRUST TUNA STEAKS | IGA RECIPES | LEMON, FISH, EASY RECIPE
GRILLED AHI TUNA WITH FRESH MANGO SALSA - OMAHA STEAKS
RED PEPPER CRUSTED TUNA STEAK WITH SPICY MANGO SALSA
RED PEPPER CRUSTED TUNA - COOKEATSHARE
BLACKENED TUNA STEAK | FISH RECIPES | YELLOWFIN TUNA
PECAN CRUSTED AHI TUNA STEAKS IN COCONUT OIL | FOOD, RECIPES, AHI …
PECAN CRUSTED SALMON WITH MANGO SALSA RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook tuna steak with mango juice?Directions. Rub the tuna steaks with the mixture. Place the steaks in a sealable container and chill in refrigerator 3 hours. Combine the mango, bell pepper, Spanish onion, green onion, cilantro, and jalapeno pepper in a bowl; stir. Add the lime juice and 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil and toss to combine. Chill in refrigerator 1 hour.
How to cook tuna steak with lime juice?Whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, and garlic in a bowl. Rub the tuna steaks with the mixture. Combine the mango, bell pepper, Spanish onion, green onion, cilantro, and jalapeno pepper in a bowl; stir. Add the lime juice and 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil and toss to combine.
How to cook tuna steak in the fridge?Whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, and garlic in a bowl. Rub the tuna steaks with the mixture. Place the steaks in a sealable container and chill in refrigerator 3 hours.
How to cook tuna steak in a pan with spices?Directions. Chill in refrigerator 1 hour. Stir together the paprika, cayenne pepper, onion powder, salt, pepper, thyme, basil, oregano, and garlic powder in a bowl. Remove the tuna steaks from the refrigerator and gently rinse with water and then dip each side of each steak in the spice mixture to coat.