POOR MAN'S LOBSTER (BUTTER BAKED COD)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Arrange fish in a shallow casserole; pour half the melted butter over the fillets.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Place the fish in the oven and bake, uncovered, basting occasionally, until the fish flakes with fork, about 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley; serve with lemon slices and the remaining melted butter for dipping.
POOR MAN'S LOBSTER
This recipe was told to me by the captain of the boat when halibut fishing. It is a very quick, simple, and tasty way to eat halibut!
Provided by Sheila36
Yield 1-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Fill a pot with water (about a gallon).
- Add 1 cup sugar, and bring to a boil.
- Do not ever stir the mixture.
- Add chunks of halibut, do not over crowd.
- They will sink to the bottom, and then rise to the top when they are done.
- It should take just a few minutes.
- Remove with slotted spoon.
- Remember to not stir the mixture.
- Continue until all the halibut is cooked.
- Dip in melted butter and eat!
POOR MAN'S MOCK LOBSTER
Try this recipe for chicken that is marinated and grilled, dipped in butter and tastes amazingly like lobster. My Dad actually got this recipe from a friend of his, and it's too wonderful to keep it a secret! Serve with clarified butter for dipping.
Provided by Joyful_Mamma
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a saucepan, combine the soy sauce, oil, garlic salt, pepper, brown sugar, mustard powder, ginger and pineapple juice. Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Boil for about 5 minutes, then remove from the heat and allow to cool completely. When cooled, place the chicken into a large resealable bag and pour the marinade over it. Press out as much air as you can, seal and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to marinate.
- Preheat a grill for medium-low heat. When hot, lightly oil the grate.
- Place the chicken on the grill and discard the marinade. Cook until chicken juices run clear, 20 to 25 minutes. Turn as needed to keep the chicken from burning.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 247.1 calories, Carbohydrate 7.2 g, Cholesterol 67.1 mg, Fat 12.2 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 26.2 g, SaturatedFat 2.2 g, Sodium 1564.3 mg, Sugar 4.7 g
More about "poor mans lobster butter baked cod recipes"
POOR MAN'S LOBSTER | BUTTER BAKED COD - FOR THE LOVE …
POOR MAN’S LOBSTER (COD IN BUTTER) COOK OFF – ART OF ...
4.3/5 (21)Total Time 20 minsCategory KetoCalories 409 per serving
RECIPE POOR MANS LOBSTER (BUTTER BAKED COD) - YOUTUBE
POOR MAN'S LOBSTER - KENT ROLLINS
POOR MANS LOBSTER RECIPE - EASY RECIPES
POOR MAN'S LOBSTER (BUTTER-BAKED COD) | JUTYMO | COPY ME THAT
POOR MAN'S LOBSTER RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
POOR MANS LOBSTER RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BUTTER BAKED COD FISH RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
FRESH COD WITH DRAWN BUTTER OR POOR MAN'S LOBSTER - RECIPE ...
POOR MAN'S LOBSTER - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
POOR MAN'S LOBSTER - BITZ & GIGGLES
POOR MAN'S LOBSTER WITH MELTED BUTTER - FAVORITE FAMILY ...
POOR MAN'S LOBSTER (BUTTERY WHITEFISH) - CHEF TARIQ - FOOD ...
POOR MANS LOBSTER (COD) - BIGOVEN.COM
POOR MANS LOBSTER BUTTER BAKED COD RECIPES
POOR MAN'S LOBSTER BUTTER BAKED COD - ALL INFORMATION ...
RECIPE POOR MANS LOBSTER (BUTTER BAKED COD) - FOOD NEWS
BUTTER BAKED COD - THE ENGLISH KITCHEN
POOR MAN'S LOBSTER (BUTTER BAKED COD) | BAKED COD RECIPES ...
POOR MANS LOBSTER WITH COD RECIPES
POOR MANS BUTTERY LOBSTER RECIPES - EASY RECIPES
RECIPE: POOR MAN'S LOBSTER (BUTTER-BAKED COD) — KITCHENKAPERS
POOR MANS LOBSTER (BUTTER BAKED COD) - COPY ME THAT
POOR MAN'S LOBSTER RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
POOR MAN'S LOBSTER | BAKED COD FILLET | POOR MAN'S LOBSTER ...
POOR-MAN'S LOBSTER (EELPOUT/ BURBOT RECIPE) - ROUGHFISH.COM
POOR MANS LOBSTER BUTTER BAKED COD) RECIPE - FOOD.COM ...
POOR MAN'S LOBSTER - BAKED MONKFISH TAILS - GREAT BRITISH ...
RESTAURANT STYLE POOR MAN’S LOBSTER - WHOLESOME FARMHOUSE ...
EELPOUT-POOR MAN'S LOBSTER - LAKE OF THE WOODS
POOR MAN'S LOBSTER (BUTTER BAKED COD)
POOR MAN'S LOBSTER (BUTTER BAKED COD) RECIPE - FOOD.COM ...
POOR MANS LOBSTER RECIPES
You'll also love