30-MINUTE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
This quick and easy chicken noodle soup recipe is perfect for a cold, wintry day. It is my favorite thing to eat when I'm not feeling well; it makes me feel so much better. -Lacy Waadt, Payson, Utah
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings (2-1/4 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a Dutch oven, combine the first 10 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in noodles; cook 5-7 minutes longer or until noodles and vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 196 calories, Fat 5g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 49mg cholesterol, Sodium 759mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 15g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
QUICK & EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP RECIPE - (4.5/5)
Provided by KatrinaB
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Melt butter and olive oil in a soup pot over medium heat. Add onion and sauté 2-3 minutes, then add carrots and celery and sauté another 2-3 minutes. Add water and raise heat, cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium and add the Tone's chicken base, stirring to dissolve. Cover and simmer 10 minutes or until carrots are soft. Next, Drain the chicken and add to the soup pot. Using a wooden spoon break up the chunks of chicken. Pour the egg noodles in the pot, season with pepper and parsley, cover and simmer 8-9 minutes. Turn off heat and stir in the cream cheese until dissolved.
QUICK AND EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Cook onion and celery in butter until just tender, 5 minutes. Pour in chicken and vegetable broths and stir in chicken, noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 161.5 calories, Carbohydrate 12.1 g, Cholesterol 46.4 mg, Fat 6.1 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 13.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 1356.8 mg, Sugar 3.7 g
THE ULTIMATE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
In this recipe, I troubleshoot every step of the journey toward the best chicken noodle soup you can make at home. No tricks, no gimmicks (ok, maybe some tricks), just full-flavored liquid gold.
Provided by TheOtherJuliaGulia
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Peel carrots and add peels to a Dutch oven or other large pot. Trim off ends and leafy tops from celery; add to the pot. Trim dark green stalks from leek; rinse. Cut into 2-inch pieces and place into the pot; add bay leaf and thyme sprigs. Smash and peel 2 garlic cloves and add to the pot.
- Finely chop the light green and white parts of the leek; rinse and set aside in a medium bowl. Slice carrots into small pieces and add to the bowl. Slice celery on the bias and combine with the carrots and leeks. Mince remaining garlic; set aside separately.
- Cut away the skin from the chicken breast; set aside. Place chicken in the pot with the vegetable trimmings and pour in broth to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the chicken reads at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), 30 to 40 minutes.
- Remove chicken; discard skin. Wrap chicken to prevent it from drying out. Strain broth and discard vegetable trimmings.
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium heat; cook chicken skin until lightly crisp and fat has rendered out, about 8 minutes. Remove skin and increase heat to medium-high. Add reserved chopped vegetables; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened and lightly browned, 5 to 6 minutes. Add minced garlic and thyme; cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Pour in strained broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, uncovered, until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, bring a pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Cook egg noodles at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, 7 to 9 minutes. Drain.
- Season broth with salt and pepper. Stir in lemon juice; taste and adjust as needed. Stir in shredded chicken and cook until warmed through, about 2 minutes.
- Scoop egg noodles into serving bowls and pour soup on top; garnish with parsley. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 298 calories, Carbohydrate 17.6 g, Cholesterol 110.8 mg, Fat 12.6 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 26.7 g, SaturatedFat 3.4 g, Sodium 1030.3 mg, Sugar 2.3 g
QUICK AND EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
When you don't have time (or don't feel well enough) to make your soup totally from scratch, this is a very easy, very good substitute. I know that traditional Chicken Noodle soup does not have Garlic or Italian spices in it but since I am Italian I think that garlic should be added into practically everything and especially soup for its medicinal values. This will cure what ails you!
Provided by Little Bee
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Cook onion, celery, and garlic in butter until just tender, 5 minutes.
- Pour in chicken and vegetable broths and stir in chicken, noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes before serving.
EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium-high. Add celery, carrots, and onion and cook until celery and carrots are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Add broth and 4 cups water and bring to a boil. Add chicken, reduce to a simmer, and cover. Cook until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes. With tongs, remove chicken and chop or shred into bite-size pieces. Add pasta to pot and cook until tender, about 4 minutes; season with salt and pepper. To serve, stir in chicken and dill.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 204 g, Fat 4 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 16 g, SaturatedFat 1 g
CLASSIC CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
Chicken noodle soup might be one of the simplest meals to make, but the satisfaction it brings can hardly be matched. This simplified scratch version creates depth of flavor by browning the chicken first, then softening the aromatic vegetables, and adding the broth and egg noodles. It's a chicken soup that's everything you want it to be: easy, comforting and completely classic.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat; season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook chicken in oil 6 to 8 minutes, stirring once, until chicken is browned on outside. Using slotted spoon, transfer to bowl; cover and keep warm.
- Add onion, carrot and celery to oil and drippings in Dutch oven; cook over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until softened.
- Stir in chicken broth; heat to boiling. Stir in egg noodles and the browned chicken; return to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender.
- Serve soup topped with parsley and croutons.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Carbohydrate 13 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 1 g, Protein 24 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 770 mg, Sugar 2 g, TransFat 0 g
More about "quick easy chicken noodle soup recipe 455"
EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP RECIPE - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
Ratings 14Calories 346 per servingCategory Dinner, Soup
- Add the garlic and saute for another minute then pour in the chicken stock and add the lemon juice.
- Bring to a simmer and allow to simmer for 10 minutes before adding the shredded chicken. Simmer for 5 minutes.
QUICK CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (47)Total Time 20 minsServings 6Calories 237 per serving
- Combine 2 cups water and chicken broth in a microwave-safe dish, and microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes.
- While broth mixture heats, heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add onion, celery, salt, pepper, and carrot; sauté 3 minutes or until almost tender, stirring frequently. Add hot broth mixture and pasta; bring to a boil. Cook 7 minutes or until pasta is almost al dente. Stir in chicken; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Stir in parsley.
QUICK & EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - LATINA MOM MEALS
QUICK AND EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - BROWNIE BITES BLOG
QUICKEST CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
QUICK AND EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - FOODTALK
OUR TOP QUICK AND EASY NOODLE SOUPS - THE WOKS OF LIFE
EASY HOMEMADE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - DISHES WITH DAD
EASY 30-MINUTE HOMEMADE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
QUICK & EASY 15-MINUTE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP RECIPE - MELANIE …
EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - THE SEASONED MOM
EASY HOMEMADE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP (ONE POT) - ONE …
COLD FIGHTING CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - DAMN DELICIOUS
QUICK CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - PRECIOUS CORE
EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
QUICK & EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP | THE ENGLISH KITCHEN
HOMESTYLE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - DAMN DELICIOUS
QUICK ROTISSERIE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - A BEAUTIFUL MESS
30 MINUTE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP RECIPE | LITTLE SPOON FARM
EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - READY IN 15 - COOKTHESTORY
20 MINUTE HOMEMADE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP RECIPE (AND VIDEO!)
EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - RECIPETIN EATS
QUICK ‘N EASY 30-MINUTE GROUND CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - COUNTRY AT HEART RECIPES
QUICK & EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP RECIPE - AN OREGON COTTAGE
EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - RECIPES, COOKING HACKS & MORE
EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP WITH DILL AND LEMON - BOWL OF DELICIOUS
QUICK CREAMY CHICKEN & NOODLES - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - I WASH YOU DRY
EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP FOR ONE - BAKING MISCHIEF
QUICK & EASY CHINESE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - ERREN'S KITCHEN
HOMEMADE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - I HEART EATING
QUICK AND EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP RECIPE | KITCHEN BASICS
EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - GREATIST
HOMEMADE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP (FROM SCRATCH!) - RECIPETIN EATS
QUICK AND EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - LOVE GROWS WILD
EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP (30 MINUTES) - FIFTEEN SPATULAS
EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP WITH CANNED CHICKEN RECIPES
ULTRA-SATISFYING CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP - INSPIRED TASTE
EASY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP (+VIDEO) - THE COUNTRY COOK
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook a chicken noodle soup?Read the full recipe after the video. In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Cook onion and celery in butter until just tender, 5 minutes. Pour in chicken and vegetable broths and stir in chicken, noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes before serving.
How do you make chicken noodle soup in an Instant Pot?This tasty homemade chicken noodle soup is the most amazing comfort food ever! It's simple, with very few ingredients, and so easy to make in your Instant Pot®. Combine chicken, onion, carrots, celery, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). Pour chicken broth into the pot; stir well.
What is the best way to cook chicken and carrot soup?Melt butter (2 tablespoons) in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the carrot, celery, and onion. Sauté over medium high heat until softened and browned, about 5 minutes. Add the chicken broth (6 cups) and chicken breasts (2), along with some kosher salt (about 1 teaspoon) and pepper (about 1/2 teaspoon).
What are the ingredients in chicken noodle soup?Besides the chicken and the noodles, you will also find parsley, salt and pepper, a variety of spices like bay leaf, oregano, thyme, and ginger. There is also chicken broth, butter, carrots, celery and onions that make up this delicious hearty meal. Can you freeze homemade chicken noodle soup?