This delicious side dish roasts fresh cauliflower with garlic and lemon juice before a finish of Parmesan cheese delivers tasty vegetables to your table.
Provided by Cherry Baumgartner
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Mix cauliflower florets and garlic in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice over the cauliflower mixture; season with salt and pepper. Toss cauliflower mixture to coat and spread into an even layer onto a jelly roll pan.
- Roast in preheated oven for about 15 minutes, turn the cauliflower, and continue roasting until soft, about 10 minute more. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the cauliflower to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 115.9 calories, Carbohydrate 6.5 g, Cholesterol 1.5 mg, Fat 9.6 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 2.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Sodium 248.7 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, garlic, and red pepper on a baking sheet; sprinkle with the salt and thyme and toss again. Roast until golden and tender, about 20 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 108 calorie, Fat 9 grams, SaturatedFat 1 grams, Cholesterol 0 milligrams, Sodium 670 milligrams, Carbohydrate 6 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 2 grams, Sugar 2 grams
This recipe was originally one of Martha Stewart's but I've adjusted it to make it more to my taste. This has become my DH's favorite vegetable recipe. In fact, we love it so much that the two of us usually pig out on the whole recipe.
Provided by Kendra
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Trim head of cauliflower and cut into bite-sized florets.
- Dry cauliflower well.
- Drizzle with olive oil (you may need more than 2 T) then sprinkle with garlic salt, pepper, and chile powder.
- You can adjust seasonings according to your personal preferences.
- Toss cauliflower until seasonings are well distributed.
- Pour into a greased baking pan and bake for 20- 25 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Cauliflower should be a dark, golden brown when baking is completed.
- Remove from oven and pour into a serving dish.
- Top with balsamic vinegar and toss well.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 124.1, Fat 7.5, SaturatedFat 1.1, Sodium 75.2, Carbohydrate 12.9, Fiber 4.8, Sugar 5, Protein 4.6
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove the outer green leaves from the cauliflower and cut the head into florets, discarding the stems. Place the florets on a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Toss well. Bake for 30 minutes, tossing once, until the cauliflower is tender and starts to brown. Sprinkle with the Parmesan and Gruyere and bake for 1 to 2 more minutes, just until the cheese melts. Season to taste and serve hot or warm.
PARMESAN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: cauliflower florets, olive oil, italian breadcrumb, garlic powder, salt, grated parmesan cheese
Provided by Tasty
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚F).
- In a bowl or ziploc bag, add the cauliflower florets and olive oil and stir until fully combined.
- Add the garlic powder, salt, breadcrumbs, and Parmesan. Stir until fully coated.
- Spread the cauliflower on a greased, foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Stir the cauliflower and bake for an additional 10.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230 calories, Carbohydrate 34 grams, Fat 6 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 11 grams, Sugar 6 grams
Cauliflower is an excellent blank canvas. You can steam or blanch it to keep its essential flavors intact, but by roasting or sautéing it, you can bring out its sweetness. Cauliflower will absorb the oil and seasoning, soaking up flavors much the way eggplant does. But it remains firmer. Roasted cauliflower can be served warm or at room temperature. It can be part of an antipasto of roasted vegetables. Or an accompaniment to a roast chicken or lamb. And though they aren't obvious choices, scallops and lobster, both naturally sweet themselves, are delicious with roasted cauliflower.
Provided by Amanda Hesser
Categories easy, quick, side dish
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place cauliflower in a large mixing bowl. Pour on enough olive oil to coat (a few tablespoons). Season generously with salt and pepper and toss gently until evenly coated.
- Lay cauliflower pieces out on a baking sheet. Drizzle any remaining oil from the bowl on top. Bake, turning once, until caramelized on edges and tender, 25 to 30 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature, as a side dish. You can also sprinkle it with a very good aged vinegar. Or, cut florets into smaller pieces and add to salads.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 43, UnsaturatedFat 1 gram, Carbohydrate 6 grams, Fat 2 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 2 grams, SaturatedFat 0 grams, Sodium 268 milligrams, Sugar 2 grams
Roasting is a simple way to prepare cauliflower. Seasoned with a wonderful blend of herbs, this side is easy enough for weeknight dinners. It's one of the best baked cauliflower recipes I've found. -Leslie Palmer, Swampscott, Massachusetts
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients; toss to coat. Transfer to an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 425° until tender, 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 107 calories, Fat 7g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 4mg cholesterol, Sodium 120mg sodium, Carbohydrate 9g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 5g protein. Diabetic exchanges
More about "roasted cauliflower recipes"
10 BEST ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEST ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - HOW TO ROAST CAULIFLOWER
LEMON AND GARLIC ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BEST ROASTED CAULIFLOWER - THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
WHOLE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE | MOM ON TIMEOUT
EASY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE (FOUR WAYS!) - COOKIE AND KATE
EASY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE USING JUST 4 INGREDIENTS
ROASTED WHOLE CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
EASY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
TURMERIC-ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE | EATINGWELL
THE BEST ROASTED CAULIFLOWER EVER -SPEND WITH PENNIES
ROASTED RAINBOW CAULIFLOWER SALAD | READY SET EAT
WHOLE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
ROASTED GARLIC PARMESAN CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
HOW TO MAKE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER | MARTHA STEWART
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
WHOLE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - PARMESAN & GARLIC
EASY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPES - OLIVEMAGAZINE
10 BEST OVEN ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPES | YUMMLY
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - BBC FOOD
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
OVEN-ROASTED CAULIFLOWER - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
THE BEST ROASTED GARLIC CAULIFLOWER RECIPE | WHOLESOME YUM
HELENE’S ROASTED CAULIFLOWER | RICARDO
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER - CAFE DELITES
SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE - PRIMAVERA KITCHEN
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER PUTTANESCA | FOODTALK
19 ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPES | GOURMET TRAVELLER
ROASTED RAINBOW CAULIFLOWER - PURPLE, ORANGE, GREEN, WHITE FLORETS
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER | RECIPETIN EATS
50 BEST CAULIFLOWER RECIPES - ROASTED CAULIFLOWER IDEAS
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER CAULIFLOWER RECIPES
CHEESY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPE | EATINGWELL
THE BEST ROASTED CAULIFLOWER! (VARIATIONS, TIPS & TRICKS)
ROASTED ROMANESCO CAULIFLOWER RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #low-protein #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #side-dishes #vegetables #easy #low-fat #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #low-carb #healthy-2 #low-in-something #cauliflower #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love