SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9x5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt; set aside. In large bowl, beat 1/2 cup butter and 1 cup brown sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until combined. Beat in vanilla and bananas until well blended. Gradually add flour mixture, beating on low speed just until incorporated. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes. Run knife around edges to loosen loaf; remove from pan to cooling rack.
- In small saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons butter and 1/4 cup brown sugar to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly with whisk. Boil and stir 1 minute. Stir in whipping cream. Remove from heat; stir in powdered sugar and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Immediately drizzle over loaf (glaze will harden quickly).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330, Carbohydrate 49 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 210 mg, Sugar 30 g, TransFat 0 g
SALTED CARAMEL-BANANA BREAD PUDDING
- Make the caramel: Combine the sugar and 1/4 cup water in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring just until the sugar dissolves. Cook, gently swirling the pan but not stirring, until amber, about 10 minutes. Brush any sugar crystals off the side of the pan with a wet pastry brush. Remove from the heat and carefully whisk in the butter, heavy cream, bourbon, lemon juice and kosher salt (the mixture will bubble). Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- Make the bread pudding: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and butter a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Spread the bread cubes on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until dry and golden, about 20 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Whisk the eggs, sugar and kosher salt in a large bowl, then whisk in the milk, heavy cream and vanilla until smooth. Fold in the toasted bread and the banana slices. Transfer half of the mixture to the prepared baking dish and spread in an even layer. Drizzle with 1/2 cup of the caramel, then top with the remaining bread mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight. Cover and refrigerate the remaining caramel until ready to serve.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Sprinkle the bread pudding with sea salt and bake until golden brown and set, about 1 hour, 15 minutes. Warm the remaining caramel and drizzle on top.
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD
This is a sweet-salty recipe for decadent banana bread with an unusual twist that is guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth. This bread is great served warm; toast in a toaster oven, if desired.
Provided by Rachel Heather Henderson
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt together in a bowl.
- Beat 1/2 cup butter and 1 cup brown sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until combined. Beat bananas and 1 tablespoon vanilla extract into butter mixture. Gradually add flour mixture, beating on low speed, just until incorporated. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 45 to 55 minutes. Cool in the pan for 20 minutes. Run knife around edges of bread and transfer to a wire rack.
- Heat 1/4 cup brown sugar and 2 tablespoons butter in a saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring constantly with a whisk, until sugar is dissolved, about 1 minute. Stir cream into brown sugar mixture and remove saucepan from heat. Stir 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar and 1/4 teaspoon salt into cream mixture until glaze is smooth. Drizzle glaze over loaf.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 311.9 calories, Carbohydrate 49.2 g, Cholesterol 59.8 mg, Fat 11.7 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 3.7 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Sodium 263.1 mg, Sugar 29.5 g
SALTED CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
Provided by Jet Tila
Yield 1 loaf
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg until well combined.
- Place the butter and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment and cream together until fully combined. Add the bananas and mix for about a minute to smash the bananas thoroughly. Add the sour cream, eggs and vanilla and, you guessed it, mix. Finally, add the flour mixture and mix until just combined. Tip: Do not overmix the batter, as it can make the crumb tough and result in large "worm" holes.
- Melt the chopped chocolate over a double boiler or microwave it in a glass or plastic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring between intervals so the chocolate does not burn. Allow the chocolate to cool slightly. In a medium bowl, mix 1 cup of the batter with the chocolate until well combined.
- Pour the banana batter into the prepared pan. Pour the chocolate batter in the center of the batter and swirl throughout the batter with a spoon to create the marbling effect. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean, 50 to 55 minutes (okay, maybe one crumb. Or two).
- Allow the loaf to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer it from the pan to a cooling rack to continue cooling to room temperature, and you're done! Slice, sprinkle with flaked sea salt and a touch of chili powder. Boom. Banana chocolate deliciousness.
More about "salted caramel banana bread recipes"
BEST SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD RECIPE - DELISH
4.3/5 (3)Category Mother's Day, Breakfast
- Pour wet ingredients over dry and stir until combined, then fold in mashed bananas and caramel.
BANANA BREAD WITH SALTED CARAMEL RECIPE | GOOD FOOD
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD - CUTCO
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
STICKY DATE BANANA BREAD WITH SALTED CARAMEL RECIPE
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD - LITTLE SWEET BAKER
5/5 (8)Total Time 1 hr 25 minsCategory DessertCalories 356 per serving
- Stir together all the ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat while stirring frequently until all of the sugar is dissolved, and bring to a boil.
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD | THE NOVICE CHEF
5/5 (2)Calories 517 per servingCategory Bread
SALTED CARAMEL COCONUT BANANA BREAD - WHOLE AND HEAVENLY OVEN
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD (VEGAN) - EVERGREEN KITCHEN
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD | RECIPE | SALTED CARAMEL, DESSERT …
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD | RECIPE | DELICIOUS BREAKFAST RECIPES ...
CANNABIS-INFUSED SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD RECIPE
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA SHORTBREAD RECIPE - A COOKIE NAMED DESIRE
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD - TWO PINK PEONIES
SALTED CARAMEL CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA BREAD | QUEENSLEE …
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD | WHAT CHARLOTTE BAKED
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA NUT BREAD | THE FANCY PANTS KITCHEN
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD - IMPERIAL SUGAR
CARAMEL BANANA BREAD - CLOSET COOKING
BEST SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE SALTED …
19 RECIPES FOR RIPE BANANAS (THAT AREN'T BANANA BREAD)!
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD - JUGGLING ACT MAMA
CARAMEL BANANA BREAD RECIPE - AVERIE COOKS
MAKE THE BEST SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD! - THIRTY MINUTE …
BANANA CAKE (WITH SALTED CARAMEL FROSTING) - COOKING CLASSY
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA NUT BREAD - BEYOND THE BUTTER
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD BROWNIES - PLAIN CHICKEN
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD - FRESH APRIL FLOURS
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD - LAU'S HEALTHY LIFE
SALTED CARAMEL CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS | BAKE TO THE ROOTS
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA CAKE - TASTETORONTO
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD PUDDINGS RECIPE - PLAIN.RECIPES
SALTED CARAMEL WHOLE WHEAT BANANA BREAD - THE COMPLETE SAVORIST
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD PUDDINGS RECIPE - PINTEREST
VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD (GLUTEN-FREE) - RACHLMANSFIELD
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD - CONFESSIONS OF A BAKING …
SALTED CARAMEL WHIP BANANA BREAD - MALLOW & MARSH
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD - GLUTEN FREE, EGGLESS - JUST AS TASTY
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD - RECIPESRUN
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD PUDDINGS RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD PUDDING - SPARKLES OF YUM
SALTED CARAMEL CASHEW BANANA BREAD - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
BANANA BREAD PUDDING WITH SALTED FRANGELICO CARAMEL
4 DIFFERENT WAYS TO ELEVATE OUR SALTED CARAMEL BANANA BREAD MIX
You'll also love