SHEET PAN HASH BROWNS
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss hash browns with olive oil, garlic powder and paprika. Season with salt and pepper, then add egg and cheese and gently mix until evenly combined.
- Spread the hash browns into an even layer. Bake until crispy, about 30 minutes.
SHEET PAN HASH BROWNS
After much experimentation, here's easiest and most failsafe way to make crispy hash browns in the oven on a single sheet pan!
Provided by Nick
Yield Serves 2-4.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- 1) Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2) Peel and grate potatoes until you have 4 cups (about 2 potatoes). Add the grated potatoes to a large bowl and rinse the potatoes well with cold water. Drain and rinse a second time. Drain off as much water as you can.
- 3) Use a few paper towels to dry off the potatoes as much as possible by rubbing the potatoes in the bowl.
- 4) In a microwave safe bowl, combine butter, oil, and spices. Microwave on high for 30 seconds to melt butter. Stir spice mixture into potatoes along with grated parmesan cheese. Stir well.
- 5) Spread potatoes out on sheet pan in a single,even layer. Some overlap is inevitable, but try to make it as even as possible.
- 6) Place sheet in a preheated oven on the bottom rack for 15-20 minutes. When edges of hash browns are browning nicely, move sheet pan to the very top rack. Bake for another 10-15 minutes so top can crisp up. Don't stir the potatoes!
- Remove potatoes and serve immediately with other breakfast goodies!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 188, Fat 9.5g, Sugar 1.8g, Carbohydrate 24.3g, Protein 3g
CHEESY SHEET PAN HASH BROWNS
These are so easy! Take your frozen hash browns, add a few tasty ingredients to them, and spread them out on a sheet pan to bake until tender and crispy. Super simple, deliciously flavorful, crispy, cheesy, and an easy way to make hash browns almost completely hands-off.
Provided by Rebekah Rose Hills
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a large nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray or line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dump hash browns into a large bowl. Whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Pour egg mixture over the potatoes and stir gently to combine as best you can. Stir in shredded Cheddar cheese until evenly distributed.
- Pour melted butter all over the hash browns and stir gently to coat - if the hash browns are still frozen, the butter will chill and set quickly. Spread the hash brown mixture evenly and thinly on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hash browns are browned and crispy all the way around and cheese is melted, about 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 175.2 calories, Carbohydrate 12.9 g, Cholesterol 61.2 mg, Fat 16 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 4.9 g, SaturatedFat 8.8 g, Sodium 341 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
SHEET PAN HASH BROWNS
These easy hash browns are perfect for breakfast or served as a side dish for dinner. This is a basic recipe, but feel free to include such add-ins as different cheeses, eggs, bell pepper, chives, or a variety of herbs and spices to change up the flavor. And as a bonus, you can cook your bacon in the oven at the same time, just not as long.
Provided by lutzflcat
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray generously with cooking spray.
- Add potatoes and onion to a large bowl and stir well. Drizzle oil over the potatoes and stir until the potatoes are coated. Gradually sprinkle garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper over the potatoes, tossing to combine. Distribute potatoes evenly on the prepared baking sheet, but don't pack down.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hash browns are golden brown and crispy, 35 to 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 109.4 calories, Carbohydrate 16 g, Fat 9.5 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.4 g, Sodium 27.4 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
SHEET-PAN OMELET WITH SAUSAGE AND HASH BROWNS
A perfectly cooked oven omelet, crispy diner-style hash browns and sausage make for the ultimate one-sheet pan brunch with practically no clean up.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat the oven to 450˚ F. Line a baking sheet with foil. Toss the potatoes, bell pepper, onion, vegetable oil, 2 teaspoons salt, a few grinds of pepper, the paprika, garlic powder and thyme on the baking sheet and spread out. Bake, stirring once, until the vegetables are browned around the edges and tender, 40 to 50 minutes. Push the potatoes to one side of the baking sheet so that they cover about half the pan.
- Make a 6-by-9-inch tray out of a double layer of foil; the sides should be about 1 1/2 inches high. Place the foil tray in a corner of the baking sheet and coat with cooking spray. Whisk the eggs, cheese, milk, 2 scallions, 1 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper in a large bowl. Pour the egg mixture into the foil tray. Arrange the sausage patties, overlapping if necessary, in the remaining space on the pan.
- Return the pan to the oven and bake until the omelet is puffed and set and the sausages are heated through, 20 to 25 minutes. Let sit a few minutes before serving. Top the omelet with the tomatoes and herbs; sprinkle the sausage with the remaining sliced scallion.
SHEET-PAN HAM AND EGG HASH
Soft eggs nestled into a bed of crispy hash browns and surrounded by succulent chunks of ham: If this sounds like a breakfast you could get behind-meet your weekend plan! This recipe is all about the perfectly cooked hash browns-crispy on the outside (but not overdone) and creamy on the inside (but not underdone)-which form the base of this all-in-one meal. To pull it off, you'll need your sheet pan-spreading out your hash browns is the key to cooking them perfectly-and a couple of no-nonsense strategies. Tossing hash browns with oil and aromatics ups their flavor and ensures they brown nicely. Stirring halfway through the bake time helps them to bake evenly and gives you the opportunity to add the ham. Because adding ingredients gradually is the key to successful sheet-pan cooking, you'll add the quick-cooking eggs at the last minute. When everything is cooked up just right and you only have one pan to wash, you'll see why we created this sheet-pan hash recipe.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 450°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix potatoes, green onion whites, oil, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper. Spread evenly in pan.
- Bake 30 minutes; stir, and top with ham. Bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until potatoes are beginning to brown.
- Remove pan from oven; sprinkle with cheese. Create 6 wells in potato mixture. Gently crack an egg into each well. Bake 7 to 9 minutes longer or until egg yolks are set and whites are firm. Sprinkle with green onion greens and parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 680, Carbohydrate 68 g, Cholesterol 250 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 7 g, Protein 31 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, ServingSize 1 Egg and About 1 Cup Potato Mixture, Sodium 1430 mg, Sugar 5 g, TransFat 0 g
SOUTHERN HASH BROWNS AND HAM SHEET-PAN BAKE
There's nothing more perfect on a busy weeknight than breakfast for dinner, especially when a sheet pan is used to make it. In my recipe, hash browns and ham are tossed with a special sauce that's sweet, tangy and irresistible. Add in a few eggs and some freshly chopped scallions, and dinner-or breakfast-is served. -Colleen Delawder, Herndon, Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place potatoes in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Bake until edges are golden brown, 25-30 minutes., In a small bowl, combine jelly, preserves, horseradish sauce, Dijon, garlic powder and onion powder. Pour over potatoes; add ham. Toss to coat., With the back of a spoon, make 4 wells in potato mixture. Break an egg into each well. Bake until egg whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, 10-12 minutes. Sprinkle with green onions and additional pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 483 calories, Fat 19g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 228mg cholesterol, Sodium 1340mg sodium, Carbohydrate 55g carbohydrate (23g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 24g protein.
SHEET-PAN EGGS AND BACON BREAKFAST
I saw this sheet-pan eggs and bacon recipe on social media and decided to re-create it. It was a huge hit! Use any cheeses and spices you like—you can even try seasoned potatoes. —Bonnie Hawkins, Elkhorn, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place bacon in a single layer in a 15x10x1-in. baking sheet. Bake until partially cooked but not crisp, about 10 minutes. Remove to paper towels to drain. When cool enough to handle, chop bacon; set aside., In a large bowl, combine potatoes and seasonings; spread evenly into drippings in pan. Bake until golden brown, 25-30 minutes., Sprinkle with cheeses. With the back of a spoon, make 8 wells in potato mixture. Break an egg in each well; sprinkle with pepper and reserved bacon. Bake until egg whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, 12-14 minutes. Sprinkle with green onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 446 calories, Fat 30g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 246mg cholesterol, Sodium 695mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 22g protein.
More about "sheet pan hash browns recipes"
SHEET PAN HASHBROWNS | 12 TOMATOES
3.9/5 (41)Servings 6Cuisine AmericanCategory Breakfast
EGG AND HASHBROWN BAKE RECIPE (VEGETARIAN, GLUTEN FREE)
SHEET PAN HASH BROWNS | RECIPE | RECIPES, BREAKFAST RECIPES, …
RECIPE OF AWARD-WINNING SHEET-PAN HASH BROWNS | 999 + AMAZING …
ONE PAN BREAKFAST BAKE WITH BACON, HASH BROWNS, AND EGGS - THE …
SHEET PAN HASHBROWN SQUARES WITH POTATOES, SHALLOTS, AND …
SHEET PAN HASH BROWNS FROZEN - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
EASY HASH BROWNS FOR A LARGE GROUP - ALOHA DREAMS
SHEET-PAN HASH BROWNS | COOK'S COUNTRY
SHEET PAN HASH BROWNS WILL FEED A HUNGRY BREAKFAST CROWD
ZESTY BAKED HASH BROWNS RECIPE | A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
SHEET PAN BREAKFAST BAKE - DAMN DELICIOUS
SHEET PAN HASH BROWNS WITH EGGS AND CHORIZO | CHEF …
HASH BROWN PANCAKES RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
SHEET PAN BACON AND SHREDDED HASH BROWN POTATOES
SHEET PAN BREAKFAST - CREME DE LA CRUMB
SHEET-PAN HASH BROWNS RECIPE BY JOSE OJEDA JR - COOKPAD
HOW TO PREPARE HASH BROWNS ON A SHEET PAN - BETWEEN CARPOOLS
HOW TO MAKE SHEET PAN HASH BROWNS - WOMAN'S WORLD
PAN HASH BROWNS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SHEET PAN HASH BROWNS & EGGS RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
SHEET PAN HASH BROWNS RECIPE (GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN, WHOLE30)
SHEET PAN HASH BROWNS - PINTEREST
HOW TO MAKE FROZEN HASH BROWNS CRISPY IN YOUR OVEN
HOW TO MAKE SHEET PAN HASH BROWNS WITH EGGS AND CHORIZO
SHEET PAN HASH BROWNS — HUNGRY TWENTIES
SHEET-PAN CHEESY HASH BROWNS & EGGS | RECIPES | WW USA
HASH BROWNS IN OVEN (CRISPY AND CHEESY RECIPE!) - EASY SIDE DISH …
MAKE A GIANT SHEET-PAN HASH BROWN - AMERICA'S TEST KITCHEN KIDS
5 INGREDIENT SHEET PAN BREAKFAST RECIPE - SWEETPHI
SHEET PAN HASH BROWN RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SHEET PAN HASH BROWNS DELISH - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
SHEET PAN HASH BROWNS BRUNCH BAKE - SOUPADDICT
BEST SHEET PAN HASH BROWNS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE SHEET PAN …
SHEET PAN HASHBROWN BREAKFAST BAKE - 12 TOMATOES
OVEN BAKED HASH BROWNS RECIPE - DON'T WASTE THE CRUMBS
SHEET PAN AMERICAN CRISPY HASH BROWNS - SLIMMING EATS
HASH BROWNS IN OVEN (CRISPY AND CHEESY RECIPE!) – MY ROI LIST
CRISPY OVEN HASH BROWNS - MIRLANDRA'S KITCHEN
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook hash browns in the oven?Directions: 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. ... 2 Place hashbrowns in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. ... 3 Place into oven and bake until the edges begin to brown, about 20-25 minutes. 4 Remove from oven and create 6 wells. ... 5 Sprinkle eggs with Parmesan; season with salt and pepper, to taste. More items...
What do you need to make hash browns from frozen?You just need a sheet pan, your usual bag of frozen shredded potatoes (though you could certainly shred your own), and a few extra goodies to go along with it. (Spoiler alert: there’s cheese involved.) I love hashbrowns so it’s a little bit of a tragedy that I’m so inept at cooking them. Still, I never gave up.
How much oil do you put in hash browns?Ingredients 1 11 x 17 Sheet Pan 2 Foil 3 3 tablespoons Olive Oil 4 1/4 th cup diced onion 5 22 oz frozen hash browns 6 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese 7 2 tablespoons Melted Butter 8 Nonstick Cooking Spray 9 Salt and Pepper to taste More ...
Do hash browns have cheese in them?These hash browns are FULL of cheese, which is how I like them! Not in the recipe, but you could absolutely add, is a bit of minced garlic. Other mix ins that might taste delicious are cut up tomatoes or cooked breakfast sausage.