BACON-WRAPPED TURKEY ROLL
Yes, turkey is the star on Thanksgiving, but a bacon-weave layer over the top makes it extra-special for the holiday. Even better, the bacon bastes the meat as it cooks, infusing it (and the stuffing within) with flavor and keeping it from drying out.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Set a wire rack on a baking sheet.
- Lay 1 turkey breast smooth-side down on a cutting board. There will be a thin side and a thick side. At about the midway point between them, slice horizontally into the thick side to within 2 inches of the outer edge so that you can open that side like a book and have 1 long piece. Pound the turkey with a mallet to an even thickness of about 1 inch. Repeat with the remaining breast.
- Place a large piece of parchment on a work surface. Arrange 12 slices of bacon horizontally on the parchment in 6 lines, with 2 slices of bacon slightly overlapping per line. Arrange the 6 lines so they are touching but not overlapping, with the ends lining up to form a rectangle. Working with the remaining 9 slices, weave the bacon in an over-under pattern by lifting alternating slices of the horizontal bacon lines and vertically placing a slice of bacon over or under as needed to create a woven lattice design.
- Place the turkey breasts horizontally on the bacon, overlapping slightly. Scoop the stuffing into the center of the turkey. Holding the bacon and turkey, roll them up away from you, making sure the roll ends up seam-side down. (Use the parchment to help you keep the bacon and turkey together as you roll.) Tie with twine in 3 spots across the roll and once lengthwise. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until the internal temperature registers 155 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer, 1 hour 40 minutes to 1 hour 45 minutes. Let rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Slice and serve with the gravy and cranberry sauce.
TURKEY AND BACON ROLLS
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place each cutlet on a piece of aluminum foil (I like using reynolds release) and sprinkle each cutlet with salt, pepper, garlic, and basil.
- Add a slice of cheese and a two slices of ham to each cutlet.
- Starting with the narrowest end, roll up the cutlet tightly.
- Wrap 2 slices of bacon around each cutlet.
- Wrap up turkey roll tightly with the aluminum foil.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and open foil to expose the bacon.
- Increase oven temp to 400.
- Cook for an additional 10-15 minutes until the bacon is lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 174.2, Fat 14.7, SaturatedFat 7.2, Cholesterol 30.2, Sodium 378.9, Carbohydrate 1.3, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.2, Protein 9.2
TURKEY BACON BREAKFAST SLIDERS RECIPE BY TASTY
- Preheat Griddler, fitted with the griddle plates, to 425°F (220°C) and grease with nonstick spray.
- On a cutting board, arrange 4 slices of turkey bacon vertically directly next to each other. Weave the 5 remaining bacon slices horizontally through the vertical pieces.
- Wrap the bacon weave onto a rolling pin, taking care to keep it intact. Carefully transfer the bacon to the griddle and carefully unroll in an even layer.
- Close the Griddler and cook for 8 minutes, until the bacon is fully cooked and has begun to crisp up. Remove the bacon weave from the Griddler.
- Use a bread knife to slice the intact loaf of rolls crosswise so that the bottoms can be separated from the tops. Set aside the top half.
- Place the bacon weave on the bottom half of the rolls.
- Distribute the scrambled eggs on top of the bacon weave, smoothing them into an even layer.
- Place the cheese on top of the eggs, covering as much area as possible.
- Place the lettuce on top of the cheese.
- Place the tomato slices evenly on top of the lettuce leaves.
- Replace the top half of the rolls and slice the individual sliders.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 151 calories, Carbohydrate 14 grams, Fat 6 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 8 grams, Sugar 1 gram
TURKEY BACON BREAKFAST ROLLS
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly dust a cutting board with flour. Place the dough on a cutting board and unroll into a rectangle. Spray the side of the dough that's face up with nonstick cooking spray. Place the bacon strips on the dough then sprinkle on the thyme. Roll the dough back into its original shape. Cut into 1/2 inch thick slices and place on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 15 minutes or until just golden in color. Makes 12 rolls, 2 rolls per serving.
More about "turkey bacon breakfast rolls recipes"
TURKEY BACON BREAKFAST ROLLS RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
4.2/5 (66)Calories 138 per servingServings 6
10 BEST TURKEY BACON EGGS BREAKFAST RECIPES | YUMMLY
TURKEY BACON BREAKFAST MUFFINS | CANADIAN TURKEY
BREAKFAST TURKEY BACON ROLL UP | JENNIE-O® RECIPES
3/5 (6)Category EntreeCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
- Preheat a nonstick skillet or electric griddle over medium heat (375°F.). Heat slices of bacon for 6-7 minutes or until desired crispness, turning frequently.
- In small bowl, whisk together egg product, cilantro, green onions and cheese. In small, non-stick skillet, cook egg mixture over medium heat until eggs have set.
- Spread cream cheese on tortilla. Place eggs, bacon and carrot down center of tortilla. Roll up to enclose filling. Serve with salsa and guacamole, if desired.
TURKEY BACON BREAKFAST ROLLS - PORTAL.PEOPLEONEHEALTH.COM
Servings 6Calories 138 per serving
35 TASTY BACON RECIPES FOR BREAKFAST - TARA TEASPOON
TURKEY BACON BREAKFAST ROLLS RECIPE | RECIPE | RECIPES, TURKEY …
10 BEST BREAKFAST ROLLS RECIPES | YUMMLY
TURKEY BACON BREAKFAST BAKE | JENNIE-O® RECIPES
CINNAMON ROLL TURKEYS WITH BACON - THANKSGIVING BREAKFAST | LCE
TURKEY BACON ROLL UPS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
17 HEALTHY TURKEY BACON RECIPES TO TRY - INSANELY GOOD
CRACKED OUT HAWAIIAN ROLLS - PLAIN CHICKEN
TURKEY BACON SWISS CRESCENT ROLLS - THE CREATIVE BITE
TURKEY BACON BREAKFAST ROLLS RECIPE - PINTEREST.COM
BACON EGG AND CHEESE CRESCENT ROLL BREAKFAST - MESS FOR LESS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook a Turkey on a bacon roll?Place the turkey breasts horizontally on the bacon, overlapping slightly. Scoop the stuffing into the center of the turkey. Holding the bacon and turkey, roll them up away from you, making sure the roll ends up seam-side down.
How to stuff a Turkey with bacon and bacon stuffing?Scoop the stuffing into the center of the turkey. Holding the bacon and turkey, roll them up away from you, making sure the roll ends up seam-side down. (Use the parchment to help you keep the bacon and turkey together as you roll.) Tie with twine in 3 spots across the roll and once lengthwise.
What is turkey bacon brown sugar baked with?This brown sugar-baked turkey bacon is practically candy. Maple syrup, brown sugar, and black pepper glaze each piece of turkey bacon. In the oven, the sugars caramelize, permeating the meat. Black pepper cuts the sweetness perfectly. That leaves you with a sweet-savory, slightly sticky, and super delicious piece of turkey bacon.
How long does it take to prepare turkey bacon?Organize all the required ingredients. Prep a turkey bacon recipe in 30 minutes or less! Did you like the recipe? Click on a star to rate it! Average rating 5 / 5.