GLUTEN-FREE VEGAN GRANOLA BARS
Tired of overpaying for gluten-free or vegan foods, but you don't want to spend hours cooking? This was what I came up with in very little time from various ingredients in my cupboard. That my children eat them was a testimony that kids love healthy foods, especially if they're part of the cooking process. A home run: Easy, healthy, and delicious.
Provided by Karen Barris Calabro
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a 10x15-inch rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil, leaving an overhang on 2 sides. Grease with cooking spray.
- Combine almond butter, honey, and coconut oil in a saucepan. Heat over low heat until melted and easily blended, about 5 minutes.
- Mix oats, crispy rice cereal, almonds, cranberries, chocolate chips, chia seeds, flaxseed meal, sesame seeds, cacao nibs, and coconut in a large bowl. Pour in almond butter mixture; toss until fully mixed.
- Press mixture into the baking sheet with moistened hands until it is very compact.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 15 minutes. Allow to cool completely, about 20 minutes. Lift from the baking sheet and slicing into 30 bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 314 calories, Carbohydrate 29.6 g, Fat 21.9 g, Fiber 5.5 g, Protein 5.7 g, SaturatedFat 7.8 g, Sodium 72.6 mg, Sugar 13.3 g
VEGAN GRANOLA BARS
Oats bring a pleasant chewiness and an old-fashioned goodness to these vegan, nutrient-dense bars. Pureed dates lend just enough sweetness to this convenient breakfast or snack. Nuts, ground flax, and dried fruits add antioxidants, vitamins, good fats, and flavor.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 8
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place dates in a small saucepan, cover with cold water, and bring to a simmer. Drain. Puree in a food processor until smooth.
- Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray. Mix oats or quinoa flakes, nuts, papaya, cherries, blueberries, bran, flaxseed, wheat germ, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Mix in date puree and brown-rice syrup or honey. Press mixture into pan.
- Bake until center is firm and edges are golden, about 25 minutes. Let cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into 8 bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 359 g, Cholesterol 1 g, Fiber 5 g, Protein 7 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 109 g
SWEET AND TART VEGAN GRANOLA BAR
These chewy granola bars are packed with all sorts of nutrient-dense ingredients like dried cherries, sliced almonds, shredded coconut, and dark chocolate. This bar will fill you up and provide you with a lot of energy for times when you are on the go.
Provided by AliLigs
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 7x11 1/2-inch pan.
- Mix oats, chocolate chips, flour, agave nectar, cherries, applesauce, almonds, coconut, sunflower seeds, brown sugar, baking soda, and vanilla extract together in a large mixing bowl. Lightly press mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before cutting into bars. Let bars cool completely before removing from pan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 198.1 calories, Carbohydrate 33.6 g, Fat 6.2 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 3.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 47.2 mg, Sugar 12.9 g
More about "vegan granola bars recipes"
VEGAN GRANOLA BARS - LOVING IT VEGAN
5/5 (5)Total Time 25 minsCategory Breakfast, Gluten-FreeCalories 291 per serving
- Add the rolled oats and chopped almonds to the parchment lined baking tray and spread them out evenly. Bake for 12 minutes (stir once after 6 minutes and then bake for another 6 minutes) until lightly toasted. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Spray an 8x8 square dish with non-stick spray and line it with parchment paper so there is overhang on each side.
- Now add the vegan butter, light brown sugar and syrup (see notes*) to a saucepan and melt together.
VEGAN GRANOLA BARS | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
10 BEST HEALTHY VEGAN GRANOLA BAR RECIPES | YUMMLY
VEGAN GRANOLA BARS - VEGAN HEAVEN
5/5 (2)Category SnackCuisine AmericanCalories 135 per serving
HEALTHY GRANOLA BARS (VE) – DR.VEGAN
VEGAN GRANOLA BARS RECIPE - PEANUT BUTTER DESSERT BARS
NO-BAKE GRANOLA BARS (VEGAN & NUT FREE!) - FROM MY BOWL
VEGAN BAKED GRANOLA BARS RECIPE (WHOLE GRAIN, NUT FREE)
WHIP UP A BATCH OF THESE 5-INGREDIENT VEGAN GRANOLA BARS AND …
HEALTHY HOMEMADE VEGAN GRANOLA BARS - HANNAH MAGEE RD
THE PERFECT SOFT GRANOLA BARS (GLUTEN FREE & VEGAN)
HOMEMADE VEGAN GRANOLA BARS RECIPE - SUPER SIMPLE …
VEGAN GRANOLA BARS | RECIPE | KITCHEN STORIES
BANANA GRANOLA BARS [VEGAN] - ONE GREEN PLANET
EASY VEGAN CHOCOLATE GRANOLA BARS » I LOVE VEGAN
12 PLANT-BASED GRANOLA BAR RECIPES TO KEEP YOU FULL AND …
VEGAN STRAWBERRY GRANOLA BARS (WITH ADDED PROTEIN!)
VEGAN GRANOLA BARS (NO-BAKE) - VEGAN HUGGS
EASY CHEWY VEGAN GRANOLA BAR RECIPE - COOK EAT LIVE LOVE
GRANOLA BARS - SIMPLE VEGAN BLOG
EASY HEALTHY VEGAN CHEWY BAKED GRANOLA BARS - NO MEAT FAST FEET
VEGAN GRANOLA BARS RECIPE | GLUTEN-FREE – BLOOMING NOLWENN
VEGAN GRANOLA BARS | FOODBYMARIA
HEALTHY HOMEMADE VEGAN GRANOLA BARS - VEGGIES DON'T BITE
VEGAN GRANOLA BARS - FOOD FAITH FITNESS
HOMEMADE VEGAN GRANOLA BARS - MAKE IT DAIRY FREE
VEGAN CHEWY GRANOLA BARS RECIPE (3 WAYS!) - FROM MY BOWL
HOMEMADE VEGAN GRANOLA BARS (VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE) - SWEETER WITH …
HOMEMADE GRANOLA BARS (VEGAN + GLUTEN-FREE) - BIANCA ZAPATKA
12 HEALTHY HOMEMADE GRANOLA BARS - LIFE MADE SWEETER | VEGAN
THE BEST 15+ VEGAN GRANOLA BARS | MANINIO VEGAN RECIPES
VEGAN CHEWY AND SOFT GRANOLA BARS - THE VEGAN ATLAS
VEGAN GRANOLA BARS (CHEWY + HEALTHY) - GATHERING DREAMS
NUT-FREE GRANOLA BARS (VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE) - THE VEGAN 8
HOMEMADE VEGAN GRANOLA BARS | OUR PLANT-BASED WORLD
NO-BAKE VEGAN GRANOLA BARS - THE DOWN EAST VEGAN
VEGAN GRANOLA BARS- JUST 3 INGREDIENTS! - EARTH BLOKES
8 GR8 VEGAN GRANOLA BAR RECIPES – GR8NOLA
AMAZING HOMEMADE GRANOLA BARS | MY DARLING VEGAN
VEGAN GRANOLA BARS LOADED WITH DRIED FRUITS AND SEEDS
HEALTHY GRANOLA BARS | CHEWY, SOFT, VEGAN AND GLUTEN FREE SNACK
5-INGREDIENT GRANOLA BARS | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
VEGAN GRANOLA BARS - PLENTIFUL-VEGAN
HOMEMADE VEGAN GRANOLA BARS - 25 MINS • OUR PLANT-BASED WORLD
VEGAN GRANOLA BARS (GLUTEN-FREE) - OH MY VEGGIES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make homemade granola bars?These homemade granola bars are made from wholesome ingredients, but taste just like the childhood favorite! Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Refined Sugar-Free. Preheat the oven to 350F and line a 9×9″ baking tin with parchment paper. Add the oats and rice cereal to a large bowl and mix until evenly combined.
What are vegan granola bars?These vegan granola bars are soft, fudgy, chewy, and easy to make! They require 9 simple ingredients that magically blend together to create an explosion of flavor. And you can enjoy them without even turning the oven on. Filled with protein, fiber and free from refined sugar, they are the perfect everyday snack or breakfast on the go.
What is the healthiest granola bar to eat?Healthy Peanut Butter Granola Bars – 3-ingredient peanut butter granola bars that are naturally sweetened, wholesome, and perfectly salty-sweet. A healthier snack for lunches, road trips and more. Super Seedy Granola Bars – Vegan and gluten free granola bars loaded with 4 kinds of seeds: hemp, sunflower, flax and chia!
Do no bake granola bars have toasted oats?If you are gluten-free, make sure to use certified gluten-free oats. Since these are no bake granola bars, they won't have a toasted flavor. I love them as is, but if you want a toasted flavor, you can place the oats on a baking sheet and bake at 350 F. for 10-12 minutes.