FINBAR'S VEGGIE SPAG BOL
- Roughly chop, then whizz the veggies in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the veggies for about 8 minutes until soft. Stir in the lentils, tomatoes, stock, oregano and cinnamon. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Season then simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions. Serve with the sauce and grated cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 484 calories, Fat 8 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 90 grams carbohydrates, Fiber 6 grams fiber, Protein 19 grams protein, Sodium 0.66 milligram of sodium
THE BEST SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE
Our best ever spaghetti bolognese is super easy and a true Italian classic with a meaty, chilli sauce. This recipe comes courtesy of BBC Good Food user Andrew Balmer
Provided by Andrew Balmer
Categories Dinner, Lunch, Main course, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Put a large saucepan on a medium heat and add 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Add 4 finely chopped bacon rashers and fry for 10 mins until golden and crisp.
- Reduce the heat and add the 2 onions, 2 carrots, 2 celery sticks, 2 garlic cloves and the leaves from 2-3 sprigs rosemary, all finely chopped, then fry for 10 mins. Stir the veg often until it softens.
- Increase the heat to medium-high, add 500g beef mince and cook stirring for 3-4 mins until the meat is browned all over.
- Add 2 tins plum tomatoes, the finely chopped leaves from ¾ small pack basil, 1 tsp dried oregano, 2 bay leaves, 2 tbsp tomato purée, 1 beef stock cube, 1 deseeded and finely chopped red chilli (if using), 125ml red wine and 6 halved cherry tomatoes. Stir with a wooden spoon, breaking up the plum tomatoes.
- Bring to the boil, reduce to a gentle simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for 1 hr 15 mins stirring occasionally, until you have a rich, thick sauce.
- Add the 75g grated parmesan, check the seasoning and stir.
- When the bolognese is nearly finished, cook 400g spaghetti following the pack instructions.
- Drain the spaghetti and either stir into the bolognese sauce, or serve the sauce on top. Serve with more grated parmesan, the remaining basil leaves and crusty bread, if you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 624 calories, Fat 25 grams fat, SaturatedFat 10 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 58 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 12 grams sugar, Fiber 6 grams fiber, Protein 35 grams protein, Sodium 1.6 milligram of sodium
VEGAN SPAG BOL (SPAGHETTI BOLOGNAISE)
This is a yummy, easy to make and healthy meal. You could add extra ingredients, experiment with different seasonings.. make an extra big pot and freeze some for another day! I 'invented' this today, and it is so good I had to post the recipe before I forget it!
Provided by Tamarisk
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Saute the onion and garlic in a little oil. Don't brown. Add the diced sweet potato, mushroom and courgette and stir fry gently for a few minutes.
- Add everything else, and simmer gently until everything cooked.
- season to taste. A small amount of sugar (up to a teaspoon) gives many savory dishes a lift.
- Serve on cooked pasta (can be gluten free) And top with vegan cheese if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 312.5, Fat 1.8, SaturatedFat 0.3, Sodium 611.2, Carbohydrate 62.5, Fiber 12.2, Sugar 15.7, Protein 17.2
VEGAN SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE
Spaghetti Bolognese is the most popular classic pasta dish, and even in the vegan version this recipe is easy & quick to make and always delicious! This vegan pasta recipe is truly the best so please give it a try!
Provided by Bianca Zapatka
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Peel onion, garlic, carrots and celery and cut into thin cubes.
- Squeeze the tofu (this works best when using kitchen paper), then crumble into very small pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan or skillet and cook the tofu until crisp and golden brown.
- Add the onions, carrots and celery and cook until the onions are translucent.
- Then add the garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds.
- Now add the vegetable broth, tomato paste and tomatoes and stir to combine.
- Season the sauce with salt, pepper, Italian herbs and sugar to taste and simmer for 15-20 minutes over medium heat until the sauce is well-thickened. (Add more vegetable broth, if needed).
- In the meantime, cook the spaghetti in salted water until 'al dente'. Then drain.
- Serve the spaghetti with the vegan bolognese sauce and garnish as desired with nutritional yeast flakes and fresh basil.
More about "vegan spag bol spaghetti bolognaise recipes"
VEGAN SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE - VEGAN ON BOARD
Ratings 7Category Main CourseCuisine ItalianTotal Time 1 hr 10 mins
- Heat up the oil in a large frying pan. Add the finely chopped onion, celery, carrot and mushrooms. Sauté on medium heat for 15 minutes, stirring regularly, until the onions are translucent and start to turn golden brown.
- Add and stir in the olive oil, garlic, dried basil and oregano, then the tomato puree/paste, maple syrup, chili flakes and balsamic vinegar. Continue to cook and occasionally stir on medium heat for 3 - 5 minutes, to form a thick paste.
- Bring to a simmer and cover with a lid. Cook covered on medium heat for 45-60 minutes. Stir every 5-10 minutes to keep from catching at the bottom of the pan.
VEGAN SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE - SIMPLY HEALTHY VEGAN
5/5 (6)Total Time 40 minsCategory DinnerCalories 480 per serving
- Start by peeling your carrot and dicing it into small cubes so that it gets evenly cooked all the way through. (nothing worse than hard bitey carrot yuk!)
- Heat the oil in a pan and sautee the onion, garlic, celery, carrot and chilli. Cook for 5 minutes or until softened and the onion begins to brown.
VEGAN SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE | TESCO REAL FOOD
VEGAN BOLOGNESE RECIPE - MUSHROOM RAGU | DELICIOUS …
SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE | RECIPETIN EATS
VEGAN BOLOGNESE RECIPE | OLIVEMAGAZINE
10 BEST VEGETARIAN SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPES
SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE (VEGAN) | ANIMAL PRODUCT FREE …
EASY ONE-POT VEGAN SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE | THE …
VEGAN SPAG BOL | NIGELLA'S RECIPES | NIGELLA LAWSON
VEGETARIAN PASTA SAUCE RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER PASTA RECIPES
VEGAN SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE - PICKLED PLUM
VEGAN SPAG BOL (SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE) - CRAVING A PEACE
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
DELICIOUS VEGAN RECIPES | VEGAN RECIPE CLUB
A VEGAN SPAG BOL — ALISSA TIMOSHKINA
BANGIN' VEGAN SPAG BOL RECIPE - YOUTUBE
“MEATY” SPAG BOL - BOSH!
VEGAN SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE - THE HAPPY PEAR - PLANT BASED …
SUPER MEATY SPAG BOL RECIPE | TASTY QUICK FOOD | BLUE PETER
VEGAN SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE - SPLASH OF TASTE - VEGETARIAN RECIPES
BEST VEGAN SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE - THE PETITE COOK™
VEGGIE SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE - PINCH OF NOM
SLOW COOKER VEGAN BOLOGNESE WITH LOTS OF VEGETABLES (NO FAKE …
VEGAN SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE - DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE - VEGAN MEAL PREP SUNDAY
VEGAN SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE - EASY ITALIAN RECIPES | VEGANUARY
VEGAN SPAG BOL - COOKLYBOOKLY
VEGAN SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE [PROTEIN PACKED] - VEGAN PUNKS
VEGETARIAN BOLOGNESE MADE WITH MUSHROOMS - DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
VEGAN SPAG BOL - ZARS KITCHEN
VEGETARIAN SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE VIDEO | JAMIE OLIVER
VEGAN SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE - EASY ONE POT RECIPE - THE …
ONE-POT VEGAN SPAG BOL | RECIPE | FOOD, RECIPES, SPAGHETTI …
HEALTHY VEGAN SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE - CUPFUL OF KALE
VEGAN SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE (MUSHROOM - THE PESKY VEGAN
VEGETARIAN SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE - CHEF CYNTHIA LOUISE
MUSHROOM AND LENTIL VEGAN SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE - QUITE GOOD FOOD
GREEN LENTIL SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE - HAPPY VEGGIE KITCHEN
10-INGREDIENT LENTIL BOLOGNESE - RAINBOW PLANT LIFE
ULTIMATE VEGAN BOLOGNESE SAUCE RECIPE - THE WANDERLUST KITCHEN
VEGETARIAN SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE WITH MUSHROOMS - THE COOK REPORT
BANGIN' BOLOGNESE - BOSH!
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Is spaghetti bolognese vegan?Spaghetti Bolognese is the most popular classic pasta dish, and even in the vegan version this recipe is easy & quick to make and always delicious! This vegan pasta recipe is truly the best so please give it a try! Peel onion, garlic, carrots and celery and cut into thin cubes.
What is the best meat-free spaghetti bolognese recipe?100% meat-free spaghetti bolognese that tastes better than the real thing. In a large pot over medium high heat, add olive oil, garlic and onions and cook for 2-3 minutes, until onions are translucent. Add carrots, green bell peppers and mushrooms, stir and cook for 5 minutes. Add thyme, oregano, tomatoes and vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
How do you serve vegan Bolognese sauce?Serve the vegan bolognese sauce with spaghetti, a crack of black pepper, and optionally a sprinkle of homemade vegan parmesan and some rocket/arugula or a few fresh basil leaves.
What is in Happy Veggie kitchen spaghetti bolognese?olive oil, salt, fresh basil leaves, pepper, spaghetti, tomato sauce and 1 more Attila’s Spaghetti BologneseAttila Hildmann sea salt, agave syrup, nutritional yeast flakes, freshly ground black pepper and 11 more Green Lentil Spaghetti BologneseHappy Veggie Kitchen red bell pepper, portobello mushrooms, plum tomatoes, tomato paste and 9 more