A different type of cheese pizza - The perfect pizza for cheese lovers. My Whole Wheat Yeast Free Herbed Pizza Dough #111650 is a perfect match for this pizza and is the ONLY crust I use when making this pizza. Note: I have been making this pizza for so long I don't measure the cottage cheese - I think I use closer to 1 cup.
Provided by LUv 2 BaKE
Yield 8-12 slices, 8-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat olive oil, add garlic and cook until golden.
- Brush garlic oil mixture over dough leaving 1/2" of outer dough uncovered.
- Sprinkle oiled surface of dough with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes at 400°F.
- Combine parmesan, parsley, and oregano.
- Remove pizza from oven and drop cottage cheese by 8 rounded piles in a circular pattern onto pizza.
- Sprinkle with parmesan mixture.
- Bake 10- 15 minutes at 400°F.
TRADITIONAL WHITE PIZZA
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F and, if you have one, place a pizza stone on the bottom rack of the oven.
- Place the rolled out pizza dough onto a pizza peel or the back of a cookie sheet, dusted with cornmeal and using flour, as necessary, to help facilitate moving the dough. Sprinkle the pizza with the cheeses, oregano, salt and pepper. Bake the pizza for 10 to 12 minutes, use the peel to turn the pizza around and back an additional, 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the pizza is golden. Sprinkle the cheese and olive oil over the pizza and serve immediately.
- In a large bowl combine yeast with water and sugar and stir well to combine. Set aside until foamy, about 5 minutes. Add the salt, olive oil, and half of the flour and mix well to thoroughly combine. Add all remaining flour except 1/2 cup and mix well with your hands, working to incorporate the flour little by little. The dough should be slightly sticky to the touch. Transfer dough to a lightly floured work surface and knead dough for at least 5 and up to 7 minutes, adding enough additional flour, as necessary, to form a smooth and elastic dough that is not sticky. Transfer dough to a lightly oiled 2 or 3 quart bowl and turn to coat with oil. Cover with a damp towel and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, usually at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F and if you have one, place a pizza stone on the bottom rack of the oven.
- Divide dough into 2 portions for 2 (12 to 14-inch) pizzas) and form into balls. (See note below for calzones.) Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet and cover with a damp towel. Let rest for 15 minutes, then transfer to a lightly floured surface, shape as desired and roll out to a 1/8-inch thickness. Transfer dough to a pizza peel (sprinkle with cornmeal to help facilitate moving dough) and top with toppings of choice. Transfer to the preheated pizza stone and bake until crispy and golden brown, usually 12 to 18 minutes (depending on the toppings and the thickness of the crust). Remove from the oven with a metal peel or spatula and serve immediately.
- Yield: 2 (12 or 14-inch) pizzas or 4 calzones, serving 4 to 6
- Preheat a pizza stone if you use one along with the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Stretch dough to form a pie and transfer to stone or pizza baking tray. Pierce the dough with the tines of a fork in several places. Drizzle extra-virgin olive oil around the crust. Mix the ricotta cheese with garlic and parsley and season it with salt and black pepper. Spread the ricotta across the dough. Top the pizza with mozzarella or provolone. Bake until crispy, 20 minutes. Top the white pizza pie with the shredded basil leaves, cut and serve.
WHITE PIZZA OR PIZZA BLANCA
This is just the pizza for anyone wishing to try something different and delicious. No tomato sauce on this one. A favorite in my house and with guests.
Provided by DragonShoes
Yield 1 pizza, 5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place ready made pizza crust on baking pan. I use Boboli brand in large or extra large.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Sauté onions and garlic in little olive oil until slightly tender but still crunchy.
- Spread onion and garlic on top of pizza crust and cover with mozzarella cheese. Top with parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes. Bake 10 minutes. Cool a few minutes then cut and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 106.8, Fat 5.8, SaturatedFat 3.4, Cholesterol 19.1, Sodium 210, Carbohydrate 7.1, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 3, Protein 7.1
WHITE PIZZA SAUCE
Great for vegetable pizza, meat pizza, or pasta. Brush your favorite pizza dough with olive oil, spread sauce, add your favorite toppings, and bake per dough instructions. Also great for calzones or chicken, or chicken and broccoli with fettucine. Makes enough sauce for 2 medium pizzas. Freezes beautifully. Just thaw at room temperature.
Provided by MaggieJo
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat butter and olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir onion and garlic until tender and fragrant, about 1 minute. Add flour and whisk until flour is lightly browned and onion is translucent, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Mix milk, Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, salt, and black pepper into onion mixture. Cook, whisking continuously, until cheese is melted and sauce has thickened slightly, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 364.7 calories, Carbohydrate 18.5 g, Cholesterol 57.9 mg, Fat 26.6 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 13.5 g, SaturatedFat 13.3 g, Sodium 730.1 mg, Sugar 6.8 g
As a shortcut, we used Pillsbury pizza crust for our White Pizza and topped it with melted mozzarella and fontina cheeses.
Provided by By Paula Jones
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place pizza stone on middle oven rack. Heat oven to 450°F.
- Sprinkle flour on work surface. Place dough on surface; press dough with hands or roll with rolling pin to desired thickness and shape. Lightly sprinkle pizza peel with additional flour (if you do not have a pizza peel, a flat cookie sheet will work). Transfer dough to pizza peel.
- Drizzle oil over crust. Sprinkle with cheeses, oregano, salt and pepper. Transfer crust from pizza peel to pizza stone.
- Bake about 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
Switch up your pizza routine by ditching the red sauce. Slather on some creamy ricotta instead, followed by your favorite cheeses for topping. Martha made this recipe on Martha Bakes episode 503.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees with a pizza stone placed on rack in the upper third of the oven for 1 hour.
- Stretch dough into a 13-inch round on a pizza peel topped with parchment paper.
- Spread with ricotta, leaving a half-inch border. Top with Fontina and mozzarella. Drizzle with olive oil and season with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Using the pizza peel, slide the dough along with the parchment paper onto the pizza stone and bake until the bottom is well browned and the cheese is bubbling.
- Remove from oven and garnish with fresh basil leaves before serving.
More about "white pizza recipes"
BEST WHITE PIZZA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE WHITE PIZZA
Total Time 45 mins
- Preheat oven to 500°. Brush two large baking sheets with vegetable oil and sprinkle each with a layer of cornmeal.
WHITE PIZZA SAUCE (QUICK & EASY) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
WHITE PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
WHITE PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE (ALFREDO STYLE) - SIP BITE GO
WHITE FETA CHEESE PIZZA | A WICKED WHISK
WHITE SAUCE PIZZA RECIPE - SUEBEE HOMEMAKER
BEST WHITE PIZZA RECIPE - OUR FAVORITE WHITE PIZZA RECIPE
WHITE PIZZA RECIPES - FINECOOKING
WHITE PIZZA (PIZZA BIANCA) - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
31 BEST WHITE PIZZA RECIPES - WHAT IS WHITE PIZZA
VEGAN WHITE PIZZA RECIPE • VEGGIE SOCIETY
THIS WHITE PIZZA SAUCE WILL CHANGE YOU | BON APPéTIT
NEW YORK WHITE PIZZA - THE RIGHT WAY - SIP AND FEAST
NEW YORK-STYLE WHITE PIZZA RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
VEGAN WHITE PIZZA WITH MARINATED VEGGIES (EASY / NO CASHEWS!)
7 EXCELLENT TOMATO-FREE WHITE PIZZA RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
EASY, CHEESY WHITE PIZZA | HELLO LITTLE HOME
10 BEST WHITE GARLIC PIZZA SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST ITALIAN WHITE PIZZA RECIPES | YUMMLY
WHITE PIZZA BIANCA - WHAT'S COOKIN' ITALIAN STYLE CUISINE
SIMPLE WHITE PIZZA RECIPE WITH HEAVY CREAM - THURSDAY NIGHT PIZZA
WHITE PIZZA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
WHITE PIZZA - RECIPES | PAMPERED CHEF CANADA SITE
WHITE PIZZA RECIPE WITH RICOTTA, MOZZARELLA AND PARMESAN - TASTE …
WHITE PIZZA - RECIPES | PAMPERED CHEF US SITE
WHITE PIZZA RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
WHITE MUSHROOM PIZZA - DAMN DELICIOUS
WHITE PIZZA RECIPE/PIZZA BIANCA - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
WHITE SAUCE PIZZA RECIPE – HOW TO MAKE WHITE PIZZA
NAAN WHITE PIZZA : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
THE BEST PIZZA BIANCA (WHITE PIZZA) - CPA: CERTIFIED PASTRY AFICIONADO
WHITE PIZZA SAUCE
WHITE PIZZA RECIPE (GOURMET WHITE COPYCAT) - THE COOKIE ROOKIE
GREAT WHITE PIZZA - TODAY'S PARENT
EASY WHITE GARLIC PIZZA RECIPE / ITALIAN WHITE PIZZA RECIPE
WHITE PIZZA BIANCA: PEACHES, BASIL, AND BALSAMIC - VEGAN RECIPE
WHITE PIZZA (PIZZA BIANCA) – A COUPLE COOKS
WHITE PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE: QUICK & EASY WITH THIS RECIPE
WHITE PIZZA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
WHITE CHICKEN PIZZA (EASY) - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
WHITE PIZZA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
#weeknight #60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #appetizers #main-dish #eggs-dairy #easy #pizza #cheese #3-steps-or-less #leftovers
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make white pizza dough?How to make White Pizza: 1 Prebake pizza dough: Take pizza dough and stretch to desired size. Prebake in the oven at 425 degrees F for 5 minutes. 2 Add toppings: Remove from oven and brush with olive oil and minced garlic. ... 3 Bake at 425 degrees F for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly. ...
What is on a white pizza?This delicious White Pizza is drizzled with olive oil, garlic, and white cheeses (no tomato sauce!) culminating in a simple Italian masterpiece! Are you a pizza fanatic?
What sauce do you put on a white pizza?This pizza doesn’t use a traditional pizza sauce (one reason it’s called a white pizza) but instead, you brush on a garlic and rosemary infused olive oil. All you need for it are those three ingredients – olive oil, garlic and rosemary. I use fresh rosemary, but if you want to use dry, remember that dry rosemary is pretty strong.
How do you cook a pizza with garlic and olive oil?An herb and garlic infused olive oil is spread on a pizza crust that is topped with three cheeses for a delicious, cheesy pizza. Place a pizza stone in the oven**. Preheat the oven to 450º-500ºF for at least 30 minutes.