TIMING Tidbit: Slice and place meat in freezer 15 minutes. Sauce and meat are prepared 10 minutes before you are ready to serve.
Provided by Rachael Ray : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Slice meat into 1/2-thick by 2 -nch long very thin strips and season with salt and pepper. Set in freezer.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Melt 2 tablespoons butter and cook with flour 1 minute. Whisk in consomme. Thicken 1 minute. Stir in mustard and sour cream, thicken 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Heat a second skillet over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil and 1 tablespoon butter, then add the meat and onion and cook over high heat until brown on both sides, 3 to 4 minutes total. Then add the chopped cornichons and stir to combine.
- Arrange meat on a bed of egg noodles and top with Stroganoff sauce and parsley. Serve with thickly sliced pumpernickel bread.
30-MINUTE BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - (4.3/5)
Provided by á-52757
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Cook egg noodles al dente in boiling salted water according to package instructions. (For optimal timing, I recommend actually adding the egg noodles to the boiling water at the same time that the beef broth is added to the stroganoff.) Meanwhile, as your pasta water is coming to a boil, melt the butter in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the steak in a single layer, seasoned with a few generous pinches of salt and pepper, and let it cook undisturbed for about 3 minutes to get a good sear. Flip the steak, and cook on the other side until browned, about another 3 minutes. Then remove steak from pan with a slotted spoon, and transfer to a separate plate. Set aside. If your pan is not big enough to fit all of the steak in a single layer, then add just 1 tablespoon of butter to the pan and cook half of the steak. Then repeat with a second batch. Return pan to heat and add the remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Once it has melted, add the onions and sauté for about 3 minutes. Add garlic and mushrooms, and stir to combine. Continue sautéing for an additional 5 to 7 minutes, or until the mushrooms are cooked and the onions are soft. Add the white wine, and deglaze the pan by using your cooking spoon to scrape the brown bits off the bottom of the pan. Let the mixture cook down for an additional 3 minutes. Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, whisk together the beef broth, Worcestershire sauce and flour until smooth. Pour the beef broth mixture into the pan, and stir to combine. Let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then stir in the Greek yogurt (or sour cream) until combined, and then stir the cooked steak back in. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed.
More about "30 minute beef stroganoff recipe 43"
BEEF STROGANOFF - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
Ratings 16Calories 203 per servingCategory Dinner
- To the same skillet, add onion slices, garlic and mushrooms. Stir and cook for about 1 minute. Add butter and cook, stirring often, until the onions are translucent.
EASY BEEF STROGANOFF THAT IS READY IN JUST 30 MINUTES ...
Servings 4Total Time 30 minsEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and add 1 1/2 tbsp of the butter and let it melt. Add the sirloin beef strips to the pan; cook until well browned - do not stir much during this part of the cooking. Let it brown well on one side and flip over.
- Melt the remaining 1 1/2 tbsp butter and add the mushrooms, garlic and onion to the same pan; sauté 4 minutes.
THE BEST BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE! | GIMME SOME OVEN
4.8/5 (144)Total Time 30 minsServings 4-6
- Cook egg noodles in a large stockpot of generously-salted water until they are al dente, according to package instructions, then drain. (For optimal timing, I recommend adding the egg noodles to the boiling water at the same time that you begin Step 4, listed below.)
- Meanwhile, as your pasta water is coming to a boil, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the steak in a single layer, seasoned with a few generous pinches of salt and pepper, and let it cook undisturbed for about 3 minutes to get a good sear. Flip the steak, and cook on the other side until browned, another 2-3 minutes. Then remove steak from pan with a slotted spoon, transfer to a clean plate, and set aside. (If your pan is not big enough to fit all of the steak in a single layer, cook half of the steak in 1 tablespoon of butter. Then repeat with a second batch.)
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons butter to the sauté pan. Once it has melted, add the onions and sauté for about 3 minutes. Add mushrooms and sauté for an additional 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the mushrooms are cooked and the onions are soft. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Then add the white wine and deglaze the pan by using your cooking spoon to scrape the brown bits off the bottom of the pan. Let the mixture cook down for an additional 3 minutes.
- While the wine cooks down, whisk together the beef stock, Worcestershire sauce and flour until smooth in a separate bowl. Pour the beef stock mixture into the sauté pan, stir to combine, then let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the Greek yogurt (or sour cream) and cooked steak in until combined. Taste and season with additional salt and pepper if needed.
30-MINUTE BEEF STROGANOFF • THE CRUMBY KITCHEN
Reviews 10Category Main CourseCuisine RussianTotal Time 30 mins
- Season the steak slices with salt and pepper to taste, then add them to the pan in a single layer. Sear each side for 2-3 minutes until evenly browned. Transfer steak to a separate plate and set aside.
- Melt the remaining butter in the pan, then add the onions and saute for 3-4 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and garlic and continue sauteing for 5-6 additional minutes, or until the mushrooms are cooked through and onions are softened.
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine, scraping the brown bits off the bottom of the pan with a spoon. Let the wine reduce for 2-3 minutes.
EASY 30-MINUTE BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - PUREWOW
2.7/5 Total Time 30 minsServings 6Calories 872 per serving
- In a large pot, melt 3 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat. Season the beef with salt and pepper. Working in batches, add the beef to the pot in a single layer and sear until browned on both sides, about 1½ minutes per side. Transfer the beef to a plate.
- Add another 3 tablespoons of the butter to the pot and melt over medium heat. Add the shallots and garlic; sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in the mushrooms and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in the beef broth and the mustard. Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat.
- Simmer until the liquid reduces into a thick sauce and the mushrooms are very tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in the beef and continue to simmer until the beef is tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in the sour cream and parsley.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pappardelle according to the package instructions. In a large bowl, toss the pappardelle with the remaining 2 tablespoons butter; season with salt and pepper. To serve, top the pappardelle with the beef stroganoff and dill.
30 MINUTE GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF - CRAZY FOR CRUST
Ratings 2Calories 485 per servingCategory Main Course
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook the beef, mushrooms and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute more. Drain and remove from pan; keep warm.
- Melt the butter in the same pan. Whisk in the flour until smooth then slowly add the beef broth, whisking until no lumps remain. Stir in the tomato paste.
EASY BEEF STROGANOFF 30-MINUTE MEAL RECIPE
4.5/5 (6)Total Time 40 minsCategory Dinner, Main CourseCalories 310 per serving
30-MINUTE BEEF STROGANOFF | MRFOOD.COM
Category BeefEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add steak, onion, salt, and pepper, and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until steak is browned, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low, stir in gravy, and simmer 10 minutes or until heated through. Stir in sour cream, and cook 1 to 2 minutes. Serve over warm noodles.
CLASSIC AND EASY BEEF STROGANOFF (30 MINUTE MEAL) - GIRL ...
Cuisine Russian AmericanCategory EntreeServings 8Total Time 45 mins
- Rub both sides evenly with the soy sauce. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 15 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- While meat marinates, place the mushrooms into a microwave-safe bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high power until mushrooms have decreased in volume by half, this should take about 4 to 5 minutes (there should be as much as 1/2 a cup of liquid in bowl).
ULTIMATE BEEF STROGANOFF (30 MINUTE RECIPE) - THE CHUNKY CHEF
5/5 (8)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 1038 per serving
- Slice steak against the grain into approximately 1/4” strips. Season with 1 tsp kosher salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- To same skillet, add remaining 1 Tbsp olive oil and butter. Once melted, add onion and mushrooms and cook for 5-8 minutes, until onions have softened and mushrooms are getting golden.
- Sprinkle in flour, dried thyme, remaining 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp black pepper and stir well to coat. Cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in Dijon mustard and sour cream, then add cooked steak, along with any accumulated juices on the plate. Simmer another minute or two, or until sauce is thickened enough to thickly coat the back of a spoon.
BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - PANLASANG PINOY
4/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 997 per serving
- In a large bowl, combine beef, salt, ground black pepper, and garlic powder. Mix thoroughly and let stand for at least 30 minutes.
EASY BEEF STROGANOFF - 30 MINUTE MEALS - COOKING IN BLISS
Cuisine AmericanCategory Main
- Carefully stir in sour cream and then the gravy packet. Add the can of peas. Simmer for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Put the egg noodles on top of the beef stroganoff and dump into a large serving dish. Toss gently to combine and serve.
30-MINUTE BEEF STROGANOFF | 12 TOMATOES
4.4/5 (14)Category DinnerServings 4
- Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the beef to the skillet and leave it untouched for 30 seconds. Turn quickly and let brown on the other side. Remove to a plate and set aside. Repeat with remaining beef.
30-MINUTE SKILLET BEEF STROGANOFF - CLASSIC-RECIPES
Servings 6Total Time 28 mins
30-MINUTE BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE
3.8/5 (98)Total Time 40 minsServings 4Calories 307 per serving
QUICK 30-MINUTE BEEF STROGANOFF - STARTS AT 60
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
BEST BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE 2021 ️ - JOJO RECIPES
5/5 Category Easy Dinners RecipesCuisine Russian FoodTotal Time 45 mins
30-MINUTE BEEF STROGANOFF - RECIPESRUN
Servings 4Total Time 30 mins
30 MINUTE GROUND BEEF MEAL - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
DAVITA BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
30-MINUTE BEEF STROGANOFF – RECIPES COLLECTION
BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE WITH RICE : +29 RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS ...
EASY GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF - REAL MOM KITCHEN - 10 ...
EASY 20 MINUTE GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - MOM'S BISTRO
30 MINUTE BEEF STROGANOFF - MY RECIPE MAGIC
30 MINUTE BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE 43 WITH INGREDIENTS ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How long does it take to make beef stroganoff?This easy beef stroganoff recipe is made with the most delicious garlicky creamy mushroom sauce and can be ready to go in just 30 minutes! Feel free to serve over any kind of noodles, rice, or polenta.
What is beef stroganoff made of?The Ultimate Beef Stroganoff is the most soul-warming comfort food around! Tender beef strips, mushrooms and onions are smothered in a rich, beefy gravy and tossed with egg noodles. Ready in about 30 minutes, it’s a fabulous weeknight dinner option!
What is the best way to serve Stroganoff?SERVING OPTIONS – here in the U.S., stroganoff is traditionally served over egg noodles, but it’s also amazing over mashed potatoes, rice, or even as a sandwich! Pick up a few crusty sub rolls, split them open, and add a few heaping spoonfuls of beef stroganoff (draining off some of the sauce so it’s not too sloppy).
How do you fix too much beef stroganoff sauce?Reheat in a skillet, adding the sour cream and mustard and continuing with the recipe from that point. If the sauce got too thick, add a splash of extra beef broth. Leftover beef stroganoff should be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3-4 days.