APPLEBEE'S WONTON CHICKEN TACOS RECIPE - (3.8/5)
Provided by Tom421
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Brush the wonton wrappers with olive oil, drape them over the side of a baking dish, bake at 350°F for 5 minutes Toss the chicken in the stir-fry sauce 3 tablespoons Asian dressing, soy sauce, and teriyaki sauce, pour into a frying pan and heat until cooked through. Shred cabbage, stir in the coleslaw dressing, fill each wonton with meat mix, top with slaw, add chopped green onions and cilantro.
APPLEBEE'S CHICKEN WONTON
Copy Cat recipe of Applebee's Wonton Tacos. You can substitute the chicken for pork to have Applebee's Pork Wontons
Provided by LibertyJustice
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 2-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Step 1: In a bowl or seal-able plastic bag. Combine stir fry sauce, Asian toasted sesame dressing, soy sauce, and teriyaki sauce. Add chicken and mix well with the sauce. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Step 2: In a medium bowl toss coleslaw mix with 2 tablespoons of Asian sesame dressing. Set aside.
- Step 3: Heat olive oil in a wok over high heat. Add chicken with the marinade and stir fry until the chicken is fully cooked. Remove from the wok and transfer to a bowl. Add about 1/2 inch of oil to the wok over medium high. Fold the wonton wrappers into a triangle formation but do not seal. Place into the hot oil and fry until golden brown on one side. Turn once and fry until golden brown on the other side. Drain on paper towels.
- Step 4: To make tacos- place a small amount of the chicken mixture into the bottom of the fried wonton. Top with coleslaw mixture, green onion, cilantro and red onion.
KNOCK OFF APPLEBEE'S GRILLED CHICKEN WONTON TACOS
My hubby and I just love this appetizer from Applebee's. I made another recipe that I found on here that was Hungry Girl version of Applebee's Wonton Tacos. This my version and my whole family loves it. I use Asian Sesame Ginger Dressing for this recipe.
Provided by WolfFaerie17
Yield 5-7 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Spray the outside and inside edges on baking/or loaf pans. Place wonton wrapper on pan edges making a taco shape. Be sure that wontons are not touching.
- Bake in oven between 3-4 minutes until all wontons are used.
- In a bowl mix together Chicken and Asian Dressing until combined.
- Put a small amount of chicken and coleslaw into wonton wrappers then enjoy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 248.6, Fat 2.9, SaturatedFat 0.7, Cholesterol 27.1, Sodium 413.4, Carbohydrate 40.3, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 0.5, Protein 13.9
CHICKEN WONTON TACOS
Light and tasty, these make a great appetizer or a quick and easy main dish! Kids love them! Finally a dish that makes use of ground chicken but not so far-fetched. I bake the wonton wrappers to save time and it eliminates most of the fat. Although time-consuming, you can fry wrappers in sesame or olive oil for the extra flaky shells, folded in a triangle for about 1 minute on each side. I loved the ones at Applebee's® and decided to attempt a home version. I was extremely pleased with the healthier version! Top tacos with cilantro, red onion, or sweet onion, if desired. Serve lime wedges on the side.
Provided by OdaMae
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Mix cabbage, carrots, coleslaw dressing, vinegar, soy sauce, and teriyaki together in a bowl; refrigerate until flavors blend, 1 hour to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir ground chicken in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Add stir-fry sauce, cover skillet, reduce heat to low, and simmer.
- Form wonton wrappers into taco shapes and arrange between the cups of an inverted muffin tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm and lightly browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons chicken mixture into each wonton taco shell and top with slaw.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 244.5 calories, Carbohydrate 21.1 g, Cholesterol 43.8 mg, Fat 9.7 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 17.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.6 g, Sodium 754.8 mg, Sugar 7 g
More about "applebees wonton chicken tacos recipe 385"
APPLEBEE'S CHICKEN WONTON TACOS - THE GIRL ON BLOOR
Ratings 317Calories 350 per servingCategory Appetizer, Main Course
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Spray wonton wrappers with cooking spray or brush with a bit of olive/canola oil, then drape over the side of a 9x13 baking dish. Bake for 8-10 minutes, watching closely closely so they don't burn. You may need to cook the wonton wrappers in batches. Once you have the required amount, set aside.
- Mix diced raw chicken in a large bowl with hoisin sauce, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Heat a large skillet over high heat and saute chicken for 7-8 minutes, tossing frequently until cooked through.
- Add chicken mixture to wonton shells, then top with coleslaw, drizzle with sweet chili sauce and sprinkle with cilantro and sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy!
APPLEBEE'S WONTON TACOS RECIPE - SECRET COPYCAT …
Reviews 8Total Time 1 hr 20 minsEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Mix the remaining tablespoon of Asian dressing with the coleslaw dressing and toss into the coleslaw mix and green onion tops.
- Take the taco shaped wontons and fill them 1/4 way up with chicken, then with slaw, then with chopped cilantro and top them with almonds.
EASY CHICKEN WONTON TACO RECIPE - THE GIRL ON BLOOR
RECIPES | APPLEBEES CHICKEN WONTON TACOS W HOW-TO VIDEOS
APPLEBEES CHICKEN WONTON TACOS (COPY-CAT) RECIPE | YUMMLY
CRISPY CHICKEN WONTON TACOS - BAKING BEAUTY
WONTON TACOS | RECIPELION.COM
APPLEBEES CHICKEN WONTON RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
APPLEBEE'S NEIGHBORHOOD BAR + GRILL
APPLEBEE’S COPYCAT WONTON CHICKEN TACOS - SPARKLES TO SPRINKLES
CHICKEN WONTON TACOS (APPLEBEE’S COPYCAT RECIPE)
WONTON TACOS APPLEBEES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
41 APPLEBEE'S WONTON CHICKEN TACOS IDEAS | EASY MEALS, FOOD, …
APPLEBEE'S CHICKEN WONTON TACOS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS …
APPLEBEE’S WONTON TACOS RECIPE – SECRET COPYCAT RESTAURANT …
COPYCAT APPLEBEE'S CHICKEN WONTON TACOS RECIPE
WONTON TACO - ALL FOOD RECIPES BEST RECIPES, CHICKEN RECIPES
COPYCAT APPLEBEE'S WONTON TACOS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
APPLEBEES CHICKEN WONTON TACOS - EVERYDAY EILEEN
APPLEBEE'S COPYCAT WONTON CHICKEN TACOS - THE FARM GIRL GABS®
APPLEBEE'S CHICKEN WONTON TACOS - RECIPE FLOW
APPLEBEE'S COPYCAT CHICKEN WONTON TACOS - RECIPELION.COM
APPLEBEE'S *COPYCAT* CHICKEN WONTON TACOS - KUHN FUSION
CRISPY CHICKEN WONTON TACOS - MY ORGANIZED CHAOS
COPYCAT APPLEBEE’S CHICKEN WONTON TACOS - THRIFTY JINXY
RECIPE: APPLEBEE'S WONTON TACOS - RECIPELINK.COM
APPLEBEE'S CRISPY WONTON TACOS | MODERNMEALMAKEOVER.COM
SASSY WONTON TACOS RECIPE | RECIPE | APPLEBEES RECIPES, RECIPES, …
APPLEBEE'S CHICKEN WONTON TACOS - SIMPLY HAPPENINGS
APPLEBEE'S CHICKEN WONTON TACOS NUTRITION FACTS
BETTER THAN APPLEBEE'S CHICKEN WONTON TACOS - I HEART RECIPES
CHICKEN WONTON TACOS APPLEBEE S - THERESCIPES.INFO
THE BEST APPLEBEE'S CHICKEN WONTON TACOS RECIPE! (SUPER BOWL …
APPLEBEE'S WONTON CHICKEN TACOS RECIPE | RECIPE | APPLEBEES …
APPLEBEE’S GRILLED CHICKEN WONTON TACOS RECIPE - MASTERCOOK
DISCOVER APPLEBEES CHICKEN WONTON RECIPE 'S POPULAR VIDEOS | TIKTOK
APPLEBEES COPYCAT CHICKEN WONTON TACOS - BROOKLYN ACTIVE MAMA
APPLEBEE'S WONTON TACOS RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
GRILLED CHICKEN WONTON TACOS - APPETIZERS AT APPLEBEE'®S
WONTON CHICKEN TACOS APPLEBEE'S MENU - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
CHICKEN WONTON TACOS | HOW TO MAKE APPLEBEE'S CHICKEN …
You'll also love