BACON & CHEDDAR CHICKEN
Cheese and bacon don't usually come "light." But this tasty recipe keeps the fat and calories low and flavor high. This family friendly chicken bacon recipe can easily be doubled to serve a larger group. -Trisha Kruse, Eagle Idaho
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, stirring occasionally. Using a slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towels; reserve drippings., Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In same pan, brown chicken in drippings over medium heat, 3-4 minutes per side. Brush with 1/3 cup barbecue sauce. Transfer to oven; bake 8 minutes., Spoon remaining sauce over chicken; sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Bake until cheese is melted and a thermometer reads 165°, 4-6 minutes. Sprinkle with green onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 435 calories, Fat 20g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 126mg cholesterol, Sodium 973mg sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 41g protein.
BACON-WRAPPED CHICKEN BREASTS
Boneless skinless chicken breasts stay moist and flavorful when wrapped in bacon and roasted. Plus, a filling of cream cheese flavored with onions, garlic and Worcestershire sauce infuses the meat with even more flavor from the inside.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, until golden brown, about 6 minutes. Stir in the garlic and cook 30 seconds more. Remove the pan from the heat and add the cream cheese, chives and Worcestershire sauce and stir until evenly combined. Season the filling with salt and pepper.
- Halve each chicken breast horizontally, leaving it attached at one side so it opens like a book. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper, then divide the filling among the breasts, spreading it evenly on the inside of each. Close the chicken breasts and sprinkle the outsides lightly with salt and pepper.
- Lay 3 strips of bacon side-by-side on a cutting board and position a chicken breast right-side-up at the end of the strips. Tuck the thinner "tail" of the chicken breast underneath for even cooking, then roll the breast up in the bacon. Repeat with the remaining bacon strips and chicken breasts.
- Set a cooling rack in a rimmed baking sheet and transfer the chicken breasts with the bacon seam-side down to the rack. Bake until the chicken is almost cooked through and an instant-read thermometer inserted in the middle of each breast reads 155 degrees F, about 35 minutes. Heat the broiler and broil the breasts until the bacon turns golden brown and crisp, about 5 minutes. Serve hot.
BACON RANCH CHICKEN BAKE RECIPE BY TASTY
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Place chicken breast in a baking dish. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread 1-2 Tbsp. ranch on each chicken breast.
- Layer two slices of bacon on top of each chicken breast.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 393 calories, Carbohydrate 1 gram, Fat 22 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 43 grams, Sugar 0 grams
- Cook bacon in 12" skillet until crisp, about 4-6 minutes. Crumble bacon and set aside. Pour bacon grease out of skillet, but don't wash or wipe it. Add butter and olive oil to skillet.
- Saute chicken breasts in this mixture over medium heat, turning once, until chicken is almost cooked and just barely pink in center. The internal temperature should be 155 degrees F. This should take 8-10 minutes. Place chicken in ungreased 12x8" baking dish.
- Cook onion and garlic in drippings remaining in skillet. Cook until onion is softened, then stir in salt, pepper, and cooked bacon. Spoon over chicken breasts and sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and cheese is melted.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Wrap each chicken breast half with one bacon slice and place into a 13x9-inch baking dish. Top each breast with some of the mushrooms.
- Whisk celery soup and milk together in a bowl; pour over the bacon-wrapped chicken breasts. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake chicken in preheated oven for 35 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking until the bacon is browned and breasts are no longer pink in the center, about 15 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 226.9 calories, Carbohydrate 5.3 g, Cholesterol 83.6 mg, Fat 9.2 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 29.3 g, SaturatedFat 2.8 g, Sodium 748.8 mg, Sugar 1.6 g
More about "baconychicken recipes"
BEST CHEESY BACON RANCH CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE - DELISH.COM
4.2/5 (36)Total Time 35 mins
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Return skillet to medium-high heat, add chicken and cook until golden and just cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
CREAMY CHICKEN AND BACON PASTA | RECIPETIN EATS
4.9/5 (60)Total Time 20 minsCategory Dinner, PastaCalories 946 per serving
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook for time per packet MINUS 2 minutes (finishes cooking in Sauce).
BACON CHICKEN IS A FABULOUS AND SUPER EASY RECIPE
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
BACON-WRAPPED CHICKEN RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Author Carl HansonEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
ONE PAN CREAMY BACON CHICKEN - SPRINKLES AND SPROUTS
5/5 (1)Total Time 30 minsCategory MainCalories 676 per serving
- Add the butter to the bacon fat and once melted, add the floured chicken fillets to the pan.1 tbsp butter4 chicken fillets
- Turn the heat down to low, add the butter and chopped onion to the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes until they have softened but not browned. 2 tbsp butter1 finely chopped onion
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
4.5/5 (414)Category EntreeServings 6Total Time 45 mins
- In large bowl, place 1 lb cooked and drained penne pasta, 2 cups shredded cooked chicken, 1 jar (15 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce and 1/2 cup ranch dressing. Stir to combine. Pour mixture in pan; spread evenly.
- Sprinkle 6 slices chopped cooked bacon evenly over top, then sprinkle with 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz).
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
CREAMY BACON CHICKEN • SALT & LAVENDER
4.9/5 (114)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 506 per serving
- Cut the bacon up and add it to a skillet (I use kitchen shears to make this job quick). Fry it over medium-high heat until crispy (about 10 mins). Once the bacon is done, take it out of the pan and set it aside. Leave about 2 tablespoons of the bacon fat in the pan.
- Meanwhile, prep your chicken (cut it in half lengthwise so you have 4 smaller cutlets). Sprinkle them with the garlic powder and pepper and then coat them in the flour.
- Add the chicken to the skillet and cook it in the remaining bacon fat over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes/side or until it's golden. If it starts to splatter a lot, reduce the heat. Once the chicken is browned, take it out of the pan and set it aside.
- Add the chicken broth, lemon juice, and butter to the pan. Let it bubble until it's reduced by half (about 3-4 minutes).
CHICKEN ZUCCHINI BAKE WITH BACON - JULIA'S ALBUM
4.8/5 (26)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 504 per serving
12 CHICKEN AND BACON RECIPES - HOMEMADE RECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 5 minsPublished 2018-09-05
- Cheesy Chicken Bacon Broccoli Pasta. Nutritious broccoli combines with flavorful bacon and chicken in this dish. A pasta dish packed with savory goodness, thanks to perfectly seasoned chicken and crispy bacon.
- Sweet and Spicy Sriracha Bacon Chicken Bites. Want something delicious to make with chicken breast fillets? Though cute and small, these bites are big in flavor and spices that will totally blow you away!
- Chicken Bacon Garlic Alfredo Roll Ups. These alfredo rollups have one of the best sauce you’ll ever taste. Enjoy these cheesy chicken and bacon roll-ups smeared with a rich and creamy garlic alfredo sauce.
- Bacon Wrapped Guacamole Stuffed Chicken. Wrapping chicken with bacon is already a sight to behold. This bacon wrapped recipe is tasty whether grilled or pan-fried.
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole. A delicious comfort food with lots of Ranch chicken, homemade alfredo sauce, and bacon. This chicken casserole is baked to goodness you’ll keep coming back for more.
- Chicken-Bacon Bundles. Leftover cooked chicken will make its way in the menu with these bundles. You can wrap up these chicken, bacon and cheese bundles in just 15-30 minutes for a quick snack or dinner.
- Gluten-Free Chicken Alfredo Flatbread with Bacon. Care for a healthy flatbread recipe? How can you be so satisfied with a meal that is freakin’ healthy and gluten-free?!
- Grilled Honey BBQ Bacon Chicken Kabobs. This quick and easy meal is loaded with flavors everyone will surely enjoy. A very easy chicken and bacon kabob recipe you definitely need to try!
- Cheesy Bacon Chicken Breasts. Dress up a chicken breast with a thick layer of cheese and top it with tasty bits of bacon to make an incredibly delicious dish.
- Chicken and Bacon Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes in Garlic Cream Sauce. This pasta recipe is Italian-inspired with a variety of veggies. A pasta dish with flavors you’ll have a hard time getting over.
BACON CHICKEN RECIPE WITH GUACAMOLE | WHOLE30 CHICKEN
5/5 (1)Total Time 35 minsCategory Dinner Recipes For TwoCalories 367 per serving
- Whisk together the tomato paste, cumin, chili powder, garlic, salt, pepper, lime juice and olive oil. Spread this mixture evenly over the chicken, and then place it in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to marinate.
- Heat the same skillet over medium heat, and cook the chicken until either side until done, about 7-10 minutes. Use a thermometer to ensure its 165-degrees F in the thickest part before removing from the heat.
CREAMY BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS WITH MUSHROOMS & BACON - CAFE ...
5/5 (36)Calories 524 per servingCategory Dinner
- Using the same skillet the chicken was in, fry the garlic in the reserved chicken juices over medium heat, stirring frequently until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the bacon and fry until just beginning to crisp. Add in the mushrooms and cook until mushrooms begin to soften.
DEEP SOUTH DISH: BACONY CHICKEN AND RICE BAKE
Servings 2-4Total Time 2 hrs 10 mins
QUICK CHICKEN BACON PASTA RECIPE - COOK WITH CAMPBELLS CANADA
5/5 (1)Calories 510Servings 4Calories 510 per serving
25 CHICKEN AND BACON RECIPES TO TRY ASAP | ALLRECIPES
GRILLED CHICKEN SANDWICH WITH BACON-LIKE MUSHROOMS - THE ...
CHICKEN BACON WRAPS RECIPE - BENSA BACON LOVERS SOCIETY
40 CHICKEN AND BACON RECIPES THAT YOU'LL WANT FOR DINNER ...
10 BEST CHICKEN BACON DINNER RECIPES | YUMMLY
CREAM OF BACON RECIPES | COOK WITH CAMPBELLS
CHICKEN AND BACON RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
CHICKEN RECIPES - NEWEST AND BEST CHICKEN RECIPES ...
WHYRECIPENOW - WORLD CUISINE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Is there a full recipe for chicken and bacon?Full recipe. These easy chicken and bacon recipes are a star in every meal. Flatbread delights, chicken-bacon bundles, and slow cooker meals are just a few of the various delicious recipes you can make with a chicken and bacon combo. Choose from the list and make one now!
What to do with chicken fillet with bacon?The classic combination of chicken and bacon works in pies, risotto, stews, salads and bakes like our popular mustard-stuffed chicken wrapped in bacon. A star rating of 4.6 out of 5. This is so good we'd be surprised if this chicken fillet recipe doesn't become a firm favourite.
How to cook bacon and chicken breast in a skillet?Use the options below to toggle between cups and grams (if relevant) Place a large skillet or frying pan over medium heat, add the bacon and cook for 8-10 minutes until crispy. Use a slotted spoon to remove the bacon from the pan, leaving behind the bacon fat/grease. Lay the chicken breast flat on a chopping board.
How long do you cook chicken and bacon in sauce?Add the chicken broth, lemon juice, and butter to the pan. Let it bubble until it's reduced by half (about 3-4 minutes). Stir in the cream and once it starts to bubble, add the chicken and bacon back into the pan. Cook for another 5 minutes or so until the chicken is fully cooked through and the sauce has reduced to your liking.