EVERYTHING SALMON SHEET PAN DINNER
Delicate salmon with a crunchy topping is paired with tender potatoes and broccoli drizzled with a sweet and spicy mustard glaze in this simple, 30-minute sheet pan dinner. The whole family will love the indulgent taste of this nutritious meal!
Provided by NicoleMcmom
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil and coat lightly with cooking spray.
- Toss sweet potatoes with 2 teaspoons oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in medium bowl. Place on one half of the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, stir together Dijon, honey, and cayenne in a small bowl. Toss broccoli with remaining oil, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Remove potatoes from the oven. Add salmon to the other half of the baking sheet. Place 2 teaspoons of the mustard mixture on each salmon filet; brush evenly to coat, then sprinkle evenly with bagel seasoning. Add broccoli to the sweet potatoes. Return to the oven and bake until salmon flakes easily with a fork and the veggies are golden, about 12 minutes.
- Stir soy sauce into the remaining mustard mixture and drizzle over veggies.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 398.4 calories, Carbohydrate 42.3 g, Cholesterol 60.9 mg, Fat 8.6 g, Fiber 6.4 g, Protein 31.1 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 1407.9 mg, Sugar 15.3 g
FAMILY SHEET PAN SALMON DINNER
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a rimmed sheet pan with foil.
- Trim one end of the lemon, then cut 4 thin rounds; reserve the rest.
- Put the potatoes on the prepared pan and toss them with the lemon rounds, 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 2 tablespoons of the oil. Turn the potatoes cut-side down and push them towards one end of the sheet pan so that they occupy only about half the pan. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss the broccoli with 1/4 teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoons oil and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon paprika in a bowl. Rub the salmon lightly with the remaining tablespoon oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and the curry powder.
- After the potatoes have cooked 10 minutes, spread the broccoli in a single layer on top of them. Put the salmon fillets on the other half of the pan. Return to the oven and roast until the broccoli is crisp-tender and the salmon is just cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and immediately squeeze the juice from the reserved lemon over the salmon, broccoli and potatoes.
SALMON AND VEGGIE SHEET-PAN DINNER RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: nonstick cooking spray, small red potato, brussels sprouts, olive oil, Club House La Grille Maple Bacon Seasoning, salmon fillets
Provided by Ivan Diaz
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200°C) and grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes and Brussels sprouts with 2½ tablespoons of olive oil and 3½ tablespoons of Club House La Grille Maple Bacon Seasoning until evenly coated.
- Transfer the potatoes and Brussels sprouts to the prepared baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and push the potatoes and Brussels sprouts to the sides of the pan. Place the salmon fillets in the center of the pan, brush on both sides with the remaining 1½ tablespoons olive oil, and season with the remaining 1½ tablespoons Club House La Grille Maple Bacon Seasoning.
- Return the pan to the oven and roast for 10-12 minutes more, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork and the vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 654 calories, Carbohydrate 33 grams, Fat 43 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 30 grams, Sugar 5 grams
SHEET PAN SALMON DINNER
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place leeks in a small bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment and coat with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Using a mandoline or a sharp knife, slice potatoes 1/8-inch thick. Lay them on the prepared sheet pan, slightly overlapping, so that the entire surface of the sheet pan is covered. Drizzle with an additional 3 tablespoons olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Top with another sheet pan and transfer to the oven. Roast for 20 minutes. Remove top sheet pan, top with leeks, and roast for an additional 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season the salmon generously with salt and pepper. Combine mustard in a small bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil, and spread on top of salmon. Place fillet in the center of the sheet pan, on top of potatoes and leeks. Transfer to oven and roast, 15 minutes, for medium doneness.
- Remove salmon from oven and top with arugula. Dress arugula with remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper, and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 725.4, Fat 38, SaturatedFat 5.7, Cholesterol 104.6, Sodium 328.7, Carbohydrate 43.8, Fiber 6, Sugar 4.8, Protein 52.4
ONE-PAN SALMON AND VEGGIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: small red potato, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, lemon juice, fresh thyme, ginger, salmon fillets, asparagus
Provided by Robin Broadfoot
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Cover a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper. Spread out potatoes on the pan and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, 2 cloves of garlic, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Make salmon glaze. Combine salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon thyme, 2 garlic cloves, ginger, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Mix well.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and push them to the top or side of your pan. Place your salmon fillets on the pan. Brush both sides of the salmon with the glaze.
- Place asparagus on the pan and top with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of thyme on the asparagus and potatoes.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. (The salmon should flake easily with a fork when it's ready.)
Nutrition Facts : Calories 901 calories, Carbohydrate 93 grams, Fat 43 grams, Fiber 8 grams, Protein 34 grams, Sugar 4 grams
More about "sheet pan salmon dinner recipes"
SHEET PAN SALMON DINNER RECIPE - NO. 2 PENCIL
5/5 (13)Total Time 30 minsCategory DinnerCalories 628 per serving
- Lower oven rack to middle lower position and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray heavy duty baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt, 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper and 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder. Transfer to baking sheet and arrange on either side of baking sheet, cut side down. Roast in oven for 10 minutes.
- While potatoes are roasting, combine asparagus with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt. 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper and 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder. Season salmon all over with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, then brush all sides with hoisin sauce.
- Remove sheet pan from oven after 10 minutes and add asparagus to center of sheet pan. Arrange salmon portions, not touching, over asparagus. Roast for another 10-15 minutes depending on thickness of salmon portions and size of asparagus.
27 SHEET-PAN SALMON RECIPES FOR LAZY COOKS - PUREWOW
- Honey Mustard Sheet Pan Salmon. Easy, delicious and ready in under an hour? We think we’re in love. Psst: You can prep the veggies up to three days ahead to streamline the process.
- Sheet-Pan Honey Tahini Salmon with Chickpeas and Couscous. The secret ingredients to a foolproof dinner? Minimal prep, modest cooking time and almost no cleanup after it’s been devoured.
- Joanna Gaines’s Weeknight Salmon with Baby New Potatoes and Dill. This 40-minute recipe, courtesy of shiplap queen Joanna Gaines, tastes like an herby-lemony dream.
- One-Pan Roasted Salmon with Potatoes and Romaine. If you’re a little intimidated by cooking fish at home, start with this easy dish. You make your main course and sides all in one—a win-win.
- Sheet-Pan Garlic Butter Salmon. The garlic-butter sauce couldn’t be simpler: Just toss everything in a bowl and whisk it together.
- Sheet Pan Salmon with Citrus Avocado Salsa and Potatoes. This is a one-and-done situation that you’ll want to memorize. The avocado salsa and arugula get added after cooking for a bit of freshness.
- Asian Salmon Sheet-Pan Dinner. It tastes so good, you wouldn’t even suspect it’s also good for you.
- Sheet-Pan Broiled Salmon. If you want even less cleanup, Gaby Dalkin suggests lining your sheet pan with aluminum foil. Just one more reason this is a meal we can get behind.
- Simple Hoisin-Glazed Salmon. If you have 30 minutes and a few pantry ingredients, you’re already halfway to dinnertime.
- Spicy Maple-Glazed Salmon for Two. One thing we love about salmon is how easy it is to scale up or down depending on how many people you’re feeding. (You know, if you’re not into microwaved leftovers.)
SALMON AND GREEN BEANS SHEET PAN DINNER - CRAVING HOME COOKED
ROSEMARY SALMON SHEET-PAN DINNER - EASIEREATS.COM
THIS SHEET PAN SALMON RECIPE IS INSANELY DELICIOUS!
7 SHEET PAN SALMON RECIPES FOR BUSY WEEKNIGHTS
SALMON SHEET PAN DINNER RECIPE - MARCIAPELL.COM
SHEET PAN SALMON - HONEY GARLIC SALMON AND BRUSSELS SPROUTS
SIMPLE SHEET PAN SALMON - EASY WHOLE30 + PALEO ONE PAN MEAL
SHEET PAN SALMON DINNER: MINIMAL PREPARATION AND TONS …
27 EASY SHEET PAN SALMON DINNER IDEAS - HELLO SPOONFUL
SHEET PAN SALMON WITH CRISPY POTATOES AND ASPARAGUS
SHEET PAN SALMON DINNER - PEANUT BUTTER AND FITNESS
GARLIC BUTTER SHEET PAN SALMON AND VEGGIES - BOWL OF …
SHEET PAN SALMON DINNER IDEAS | WILD ALASKAN COMPANY
ASIAN SALMON SHEET PAN DINNER | THE MODERN PROPER
25 BEST SALMON RECIPES! | FEASTING AT HOME
GARLIC BUTTER SALMON (SHEET PAN DINNER) - JO COOKS
SHEET PAN SALMON WITH VEGETABLES - 2 SISTERS RECIPES BY ANNA AND …
ROSEMARY SALMON SHEET-PAN DINNER | EASIER EATS
SHEET PAN SALMON DINNER - DISHING OUT HEALTH
SALMON SHEET PAN DINNER RECIPE - EATWELL101
BAKED SALMON STEAK SHEET PAN DINNER RECIPE - DR. DAVINAH'S EATS
ROSEMARY SALMON SHEET-PAN DINNER | COOKING PROFESSIONALLY
SHEET PAN SALMON DINNER - SOOO EASY!!! - COOKTHESTORY
ONE-PAN SALMON AND POTATOES (QUICK & EASY!) - AVERIE COOKS
SHEET PAN MEDITERRANEAN SALMON | CANADIAN LIVING
EASY SALMON SHEET PAN DINNER - MY TABLE OF THREE
SHEET-PAN MUSTARD SALMON DINNER | FOODIECRUSH.COM
ROSEMARY SALMON SHEET-PAN DINNER | COMMAND COOKING
HONEY GLAZED SALMON SHEET PAN DINNER - LAUGHING SPATULA
SHEET PAN SALMON AND ASPARAGUS WITH POTATOES - CREME DE LA …
SALMON SHEET PAN DINNER - FAMILY FRESH MEALS
GARLIC BUTTER SALMON SHEET PAN DINNER | 12 TOMATOES
EASY SHEET PAN SALMON & VEGGIES - THE FAMILY FOOD KITCHEN
5-INGREDIENT SHEET PAN SALMON - PLATINGS + PAIRINGS
SHEET PAN SALMON DINNER - I HEART NAPTIME
NUTRITIONIST-APPROVED HEALTHY SHEET PAN SALMON DINNER
BAKED SHEET PAN SALMON WITH POTATOES AND TOMATOES
SHEET PAN SALMON, GREEN BEANS, AND POTATOES - MYRECIPES
SALMON SHEET PAN DINNER - THIS SILLY GIRL'S KITCHEN
SHEET PAN SALMON DINNER - MAKE HEALTHY EASY - JENNA BRADDOCK RD
10+ SHEET-PAN SALMON DINNER RECIPES | EATINGWELL
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #seafood #dinner-party #salmon #fish #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-carb #healthy-2 #low-in-something #saltwater-fish
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook salmon sheet pan dinner?Baked salmon sheet pan dinner with lemon, garlic, and herb flavors, and a charred, crispy roasted duo of zucchini and potatoes for an easy and healthy weeknight meal! 1. To bake the sheet-pan salmon recipe: Preheat your oven to 425ºF (220ºC).
What is salmon cooked with?Salmon is cooked with green beans, asparagus, and carrots in this satisfying sheet pan recipe. Try another one of our favorite Simple and Healthy Sheet Pan Fish Recipes.
How to cook salmon and tomatoes in the oven?Directions Position a rack in the top third of the oven and preheat to 425 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss the panko, Parmesan, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper together in a small bowl. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and place the salmon fillet on the other side of the tomatoes.
How to cook salmon with bell peppers and peppers?An easy recipe for a quick dinner for weeknights with salmon, bell peppers, parsley, and lemon that is ready in about 30 minutes. I usually serve it with rice. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a sheet pan with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Place salmon fillets, red and yellow bell peppers, and onion on the prepared sheet pan.