THAI CARROT CUCUMBER SALAD
- mix together.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 60.5, Fat 1.7, SaturatedFat 0.3, Sodium 267.9, Carbohydrate 11.1, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 5.2, Protein 2.2
THAI CUCUMBER AND RADISH SALAD
- In the bottom of a medium bowl, combine vinegar, sugar, oil. Add daikon, cucumber, bell pepper, pepper flakes. Toss and combine. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, tear basil into pieces and add to salad. Toss salad to incorporate basil and serve.
THAI CUCUMBER SALAD
This is a spicy, refreshing salad that's perfect served on a hot summer evening with garden-fresh veggies. It's easiest to use a mandoline to slice the veggies, but a sharp knife and patience will do quite well, also!
Provided by VictoriaL
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Whisk the first 7 ingredients (lime juice through jalapeno) in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Trim the ends from the cucumber.
- Split lengthwise in half.
- Slice very thinly.
- Toss into the dressing.
- Halve the red pepper vertically, core and remove seeds and white membranes.
- Slice the pepper, horizontally, into very thin strips.
- Add to the dressing and toss.
- Peel the carrot and trim off ends.
- Slice diagonally into very thin slices.
- Add to the rest of the salad.
- Peel the onion and cut in half horizontally.
- Then slice vertically into very thin strips.
- Add these to the bowl and toss everything together until well mixed.
- Set aside for at least one hour, stirring occasionally (this can be marinated for up to 8 hours, but refrigerate if marinating for longer than 2 hours).
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle cilantro (if used) and peanuts over top.
THAI CUCUMBER SALAD
This sweet and tangy summer salad of cucumber, cilantro, and peanuts with just a hint of heat is always a hit at picnics and potlucks since it doesn't need to be refrigerated and you're pretty much guaranteed to be the only one bringing this dish!
Provided by camp0433
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Toss the cucumbers with the salt in a colander, and leave in the sink to drain for 30 minutes. Rinse with cold water, then drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- Whisk together the sugar and vinegar in a mixing bowl until the sugar has dissolved. Add the cucumbers, jalapeno peppers, and cilantro; toss to combine. Sprinkle chopped peanuts on top before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 237.9 calories, Carbohydrate 37.1 g, Fat 9.4 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 5.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 1750.8 mg, Sugar 29.5 g
THAI CARROT SALAD
I got this recipe from the cook at my favorite Thai restaurant in Cincinnati. His carrot salad was one of his most popular salads/appetizers, people would buy multiple orders to go so they could bring this as a take along dish to an event. This is even better made a day ahead.
Provided by kheldar33
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place grated carrots in a large bowl.
- Combine sugar, water, and vinegar in a saucepan and bring to a boil; cook until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium; add garlic, fish sauce, and curry paste to sugar mixture and simmer until flavors blend, 2 to 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and cool dressing completely, about 30 minutes.
- Stir lime juice and red pepper flakes into dressing and pour over carrots. Add peanuts and toss to coat. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 183 calories, Carbohydrate 34.3 g, Fat 5.4 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 3.5 g, SaturatedFat 0.7 g, Sodium 332.5 mg, Sugar 28.4 g
CUCUMBER CARROT SALAD
- In a bowl stir together garlic paste, lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, and chili until sugar is dissolved.
- Thinly slice cucumbers crosswise and add to garlic mixture with carrot. Toss salad well. Salad may be made 4 hours ahead and kept chilled, covered, but cucumber will wilt and give off liquid.
- Serve salad in lettuce "cups."
THAI CARROT & RADISH SALAD
An Asian-inspired side dish that's everything a salad should be- light, fresh, colourful and crunchy
Provided by Sara Buenfeld
Categories Lunch, Side dish
Yield Serves 4 as a side dish
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix the chilli sauce with the lime zest and juice, and fish sauce to make the dressing.
- Arrange the lettuce in a large salad bowl. Toss all the remaining ingredients with the dressing just before you are ready to eat, to keep everything crisp and fresh, then add to the lettuce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 54 calories, Fat 1 grams fat, Carbohydrate 11 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 11 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 1 grams protein, Sodium 0.9 milligram of sodium
More about "thai carrot cucumber salad recipes"
CUCUMBER & CARROT NOODLE THAI SALAD - TASTES LOVELY
5/5 (3)Total Time 10 minsCategory Main Course, SaladCalories 681 per serving
- In the bottom of your large salad bowl, make the dressing by whisking all the ingredients together until combined.
- In that same salad bowl, add all the salad ingredients and toss in the dressing until it is evenly coated.
THAI STYLE SWEET AND SOUR CUCUMBER & CARROT SALAD RECIPE
4.9/5 Servings 4Cuisine ThaiTotal Time 10 mins
CARROT AND CUCUMBER SOM TUM | THAI SALAD | THAI FOODIE
Cuisine ThaiCategory SaladServings 4Total Time 20 mins
THAI SALAD WITH CARROT AND CUCUMBER NOODLES - PEAS AND …
THAI CUCUMBER SALAD WITH RADISHES - HANGRY FORK
SPICY THAI MANGO SALAD - THE SIMPLE VEGANISTA
CARROT CUCUMBER SALAD (ASIAN STYLE) | AMBITIOUS-KITCHEN
THAI CUCUMBER SALAD WITH PEANUTS - ONCE UPON A CHEF
RECIPES CARROT, CUCUMBER AND TOMATO SALAD | SOSCUISINE
THAI CUCUMBER CARROT SALAD - EVERYDAY GLUTEN FREE GOURMET
THE BEST THAI CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPE | LIVE EAT LEARN
QUICK THAI CARROT AND CUCUMBER RIBBON SALAD - PLANT BASED JESS
THAI CARROT PAVé WITH CUCUMBER SALAD - HAPPY BELLY AFTER
THAI CASHEW SALAD RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
THAI CARROT SALAD- FRESH & FLAVORFUL | COOK CLICK N DEVOUR!!!
THAI CARROT & RADISH SALAD RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
THAI CUCUMBER CARROT SALAD RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
THAI CARROT CUCUMBER NOODLE SALAD WITH PEANUT LIME DRESSING
THAI CUCUMBER SALAD - FAMILY FRESH MEALS
THAI CUCUMBER SALAD - MADE HOME
THAI CUCUMBER SALAD - RIBBONS TO PASTAS
FRESH & SIMPLE THAI SALAD - THE HOME COOK'S KITCHEN
THAI CARROT MINT SALAD - SHARON PALMER
SIMPLE ASIAN CUCUMBER AND CARROT SALAD - RECIPES 'R' SIMPLE
THAI CUCUMBER SALAD - FEASTING NOT FASTING
CARROT AND CUCUMBER THAI SALAD - TEA AND TULIPS
RECIPES THAI-STYLE CUCUMBER AND CARROT SALAD | SOSCUISINE
THAI CUCUMBER SALAD WITH COCONUT-CILANTRO DRESSING
CUCUMBER AND CARROT SALAD - WHISK IT REAL GUD
THAI CARROT SALAD RECIPE
THAI CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPE - THE FORK BITE
SWEET AND TANGY THAI CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPE - LITTLE SPICE JAR
THAI CARROT & CUCUMBER SALAD - BIGOVEN.COM
SWEET AND SOUR THAI CARROT AND CUCUMBER NOODLE SALAD
THAI CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPE | GIMME SOME OVEN
THAI SESAME RED CABBAGE AND CARROT SALAD - BOWL OF DELICIOUS
THAI CUCUMBER SALAD - RASA MALAYSIA
THAI CUCUMBER CARROT SALAD RECIPE - PIZZA PORK
THAI CUCUMBER SALAD - DINNER AT THE ZOO
CHILLED THAI CUCUMBER SALAD - THE COOKING JAR
SPICY THAI CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPE - ONE LITTLE PROJECT
You'll also love