BAKED BEAN CASSEROLE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9- by 13- by 2-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, brown the ground beef, onions and bell peppers. Add the pork and beans, barbecue sauce, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and brown sugar to the mixture. Simmer for 5 minutes. Transfer the mixture to the prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle the bacon over the top of the casserole. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove the foil and continue to bake for an additional 10 minutes. Let the casserole stand for 10 minutes before serving.
KELLY'S BAKED BEANS WITH BACON & HAMBURGER RECIPE - (4.3/5)
Provided by angelagwalter
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Slice the bacon into about 1" pieces. In a skillet over medium heat, brown the hamburger, bacon and chopped onion. In a large casserole dish, combine the browned meat and onions with the other ingredients and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for about 1 1/2 hours. If you double the recipe it will fill a crock pot.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine the ground beef, onion and celery and saute for 10 minutes, or until the meat is browned and the onion is tender. Drain the fat and set aside.
- In a separate saucepan, cook noodles according to package directions. When cooked, drain the water and stir in the meat mixture, chili, tomatoes, corn, taco sauce, and taco seasoning mix. Mix well and place entire mixture into a 10x15-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until thoroughly heated and bubbling, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 457 calories, Carbohydrate 56.1 g, Cholesterol 90.6 mg, Fat 15.3 g, Fiber 6.6 g, Protein 24.7 g, SaturatedFat 5.8 g, Sodium 1142.7 mg, Sugar 7 g
GROUND BEEF BAKED BEANS
"I serve this hearty ground beef and bean bake with a tossed salad and some crusty bread for a balanced one-pot meal," relates Louann Sherbach of Wantagh, New York. "It's nice to have this casserole in the freezer for those nights when there's no time to cook."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 casseroles (12 servings each).
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients; heat through. Transfer to 2 greased 2-qt. baking dishes. Cover and freeze 1 dish for up to 3 months., Cover and bake the second dish at 400° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake until bubbly, 10-15 minutes longer., To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator. Cover and bake at 400° for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake until bubbly, 15-20 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 157 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 28mg cholesterol, Sodium 544mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 12g protein.
4 BEAN CASSEROLE WITH HAMBURGER
Great potluck dish to bring along. This is the best I've had! I got the recipe from my Mom & did a little tweaking. It has a great BBQ, tangy taste.
Provided by KadesMom
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Brown bacon until done. Crumble and set aside.
- Brown hamburger with onion. Drain.
- Drain and rinse all beans EXCEPT baked beans.
- Place all ingredients in crock pot on low for at least 2 hours OR place all ingredients in oven-safe bowl/dish uncovered in 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
BAKED BEANS AND HAMBURGER CASSEROLE
- Brown ground beef and onion; drain.
- Remove from heat; Add all other ingredients and stir well.
- Place in a casserole dish and bake, covered, at 325 for 45 minutes.
3BC (BEST BAKED BEAN CASSEROLE)
An awesome traditional favorite to have at every cookout or holiday table. These smokey, sweet beans are great with a variety of meats and are a wonderful addition to any meal. This is a great side dish your sure to love!
Provided by NomNom
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Melt the butter in a skillet over low heat. Cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, 10 to 15 minutes. Meanwhile, place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate. Cut bacon into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- Combine the baked beans, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, mustard, and onions in a 2-quart casserole dish. Stir in 2/3 of the cooked bacon and 1/4 of the brown sugar until evenly mixed. Cover the bean mixture with the remaining bacon, and sprinkle with the remaining brown sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 355 calories, Carbohydrate 65.9 g, Cholesterol 18.7 mg, Fat 7.6 g, Fiber 5.6 g, Protein 11 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Sodium 813.5 mg, Sugar 47.2 g
THE BEST BARBECUE BAKED BEANS
It's not a real barbecue until a dish of baked beans shows up! While there are many different versions and many different techniques, I'm here to tell you that these are the best. These are the tastiest, most satisfying, the easiest, and the meatiest. They not only make a great side dish, but if the budget's a little tight, these will absolutely work as a main course. Sprinkle the top with sliced green onion if you like.
Provided by Chef John
Categories Baked Beans
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Add dry beans to a bowl, cover with water, and let soak for 8 hours, or overnight.
- Drain beans and transfer to a large pot filled with 3 quarts of cold, fresh water. Add bay leaf, pork shoulder, and onion. Bring to a simmer over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and stir. Skim off foam if desired. Let simmer until beans are just tender, about 1 hour.
- While beans simmer, combine barbecue sauce, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, molasses, mustard, Worcestershire, smoked paprika, cayenne, black pepper, kosher salt, and garlic powder in a bowl with a whisk. Set aside until needed.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Transfer tender bean mixture to a deep, 15x10-inch baking dish using a spider strainer. Pour in barbecue sauce mixture and 2 ½ cups of the bean cooking liquid. Place bacon slices on top.
- Bake uncovered in the center of the preheated oven until the liquids have reduced into a thick sauce, 2 to 3 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273.2 calories, Carbohydrate 42.9 g, Cholesterol 9.5 mg, Fat 6.9 g, Fiber 10 g, Protein 11.1 g, SaturatedFat 2.2 g, Sodium 995.3 mg
More about "baked beans and hamburger casserole recipes"
HAMBURGER BEAN CASSEROLE-HOMEMADE FOOD JUNKIE
Reviews 40Calories 292 per servingCategory Side Dishes And Salads
HAMBURGER BAKED BEAN CASSEROLE - CREATIVE CULINARY
Reviews 29Category BeefServings 6Total Time 55 mins
EASY HAMBURGER CASSEROLE WITH BAKED BEANS | VINTAGE …
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
GROUND BEEF & BAKED BEANS CASSEROLE RECIPE - PAULA …
EASY BAKED BEANS WITH GROUND BEEF - BAKE ME SOME …
SOUTHERN BAKED BEANS - MY KITCHEN SERENITY
TRISHA YEARWOOD'S BAKED BEAN CASSEROLE - BETTER …
GROUND BEEF & BAKED BEAN CASSEROLE - PLAIN CHICKEN
10 BEST GROUND BEEF AND BAKED BEANS CASSEROLE …
HAMBURGER BAKED BEANS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
HAMBURGER BAKED BEAN CASSEROLE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
EASY CHEESY HAMBURGER CASSEROLE - BUNS IN MY OVEN
5 INGREDIENT GROUND BEEF CASSEROLE RECIPE - THESE OLD COOKBOOKS
BAKED LIMA BEAN CASSEROLE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
HAMBURGER CASSEROLE WITH RICE - THE SEASONED MOM
HAMBURGER BAKED BEAN CASSEROLE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
GROUND BEEF AND BAKED BEANS CASSEROLE - MARTIN WARTN1991
BAKED BEANS WITH GROUND BEEF RECIPE - KEY TO MY LIME
BAKED BEAN AND HAMBURGER CASSEROLE RECIPE - RECIPESHAPPY
HAMBURGER BAKED BEAN CASSEROLE RECIPE BY CREATIVE CULINARY
BAKED BEAN CASSEROLE (WITH BEEF) - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
EASY BAKED BEAN CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BAKED BEANS WITH GROUND BEEF RECIPE - THESE OLD COOKBOOKS
HAMBURGER BAKED BEANS | BUSH’S® BEANS
10 BEST GROUND BEEF AND BAKED BEANS CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
HUNGRY JACK CASSEROLE RECIPE WITH GROUND BEEF - THE SPRUCE EATS
CALICO BAKED BEANS WITH HAMBURGER AND BACON - THE FARMWIFE …
BAKED BEANS AND GROUND BEEF CASSEROLE - A TRISHA YEARWOOD …
SOUTHERN BAKED BEANS AND GROUND BEEF CASSEROLE
10 BEST GROUND BEEF AND BAKED BEANS CASSEROLE RECIPES - YUMMLY
MAKE THIS TASTY BAKED BEANS WITH HAMBURGER - DINNER PLANNER
HAMBURGER KIDNEY BEANS RICE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
HAMBURGER BAKED BEANS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
TRISHA YEARWOOD’S BAKED BEAN CASSEROLE | 12 TOMATOES
BAKED BEANS WITH GROUND BEEF AND BACON
HAMBURGER POTATO SOUR CREAM CASSEROLE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
CALICO BEAN CASSEROLE (BAKED BEAN CASSEROLE) - THE FEATHERED …
HAMBURGER BAKED BEANS POTATO CASSEROLE RECIPES ALL YOU …
HAMBURGER BAKED BEAN CASSEROLE | RECIPE | BAKED BEANS WITH …
HAMBURGER CASSEROLE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #casseroles #main-dish #beans #oven #easy #stove-top #equipment #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook a bean burger in the oven?Add in all the beans and stir. Stir together the sauce ingredients. Pour the sauce into the hamburger, bacon and bean mixture. spoon the mixture into a 9 x 13 baking dish. Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees F in preheated oven. until bubbly. Serve in bowls or plates. Please also see our oven method in the video demonstration.
What is in the Baked Bean and ground beef casserole?This Southern Baked Bean and Ground Beef Casserole is a total cinch to make, combining VanCamp’s pork and beans, crisp bacon, lean ground beef, sweet red bell peppers, Jalapeno peppers, fresh onions, BBQ sauce, spicy brown mustard, and brown sugar.
How do you cook hamburgers and beans in a crock pot?Crumble and set aside. Brown hamburger with onion. Drain. Drain and rinse all beans EXCEPT baked beans. Place all ingredients in crock pot on low for at least 2 hours OR place all ingredients in oven-safe bowl/dish uncovered in 350 degree oven for 1 hour. "Great potluck dish to bring along.
How long to cook Southern baked bean and ground beef casserole?Spray your favorite casserole dish with cooking spray and place the Southern Baked Bean and Ground Beef Casserole in 350 F oven for 45 minutes. Remove the casserole from the oven and let it slightly cool before serving at your next gathering. Southern Chow Chow recipe will take you a step back in time to Granny’s kitchen.