UNIQUE AND YUMMY BANANA CRUNCH BREAD
Everytime I make this bread, someone thinks its an old family secret and I have been told by many that it is the best banana bread ever. I originally found it in a magazine 10 years ago. The ginger adds a unique taste and the crunch topping is very yummy.
Provided by LJ in San Francisco
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in bananas, walnuts, ginger, eggs and vanilla until mixture is just moistened. Spoon batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Prepare Crunch Topping: Combine flour, sugar, butter and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees oven for 70 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool bread in pan 10 minutes. Remove bread and cool on wire rack completely. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 302.3, Fat 12.6, SaturatedFat 7.6, Cholesterol 65.8, Sodium 348.4, Carbohydrate 44, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 22.5, Protein 4
BANANA CRUNCH MUFFINS
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 18 large muffins
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 18 large muffin cups with paper liners. Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Add the melted butter and blend. Combine the eggs, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas, and add them to the flour-and-butter mixture. Scrape the bowl and blend well. Don't overmix.
- Fold the diced bananas, walnuts, granola, and coconut into the batter. Spoon the batter into the paper liners, filling each 1 to the top. Top each muffin with dried banana chips, granola, or coconut, if desired. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the tops are brown and a toothpick comes out clean. Cool slightly, remove from the pan, and serve.
BANANA NUT CRUNCH BREAD
Make and share this Banana Nut Crunch Bread recipe from Food.com.
Provided by smiles4u
Categories Yeast Breads
Yield 1 loaf, 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Add ingredients in manufacturer's suggested order.
- Select sweet dough cycle with light crust.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 239.7, Fat 4.1, SaturatedFat 1.7, Cholesterol 6.3, Sodium 306.3, Carbohydrate 45.9, Fiber 3.5, Sugar 10, Protein 6
BANANA WALNUT BREAD
Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Slice it up and serve with coffee or tea.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 1 loaf
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into a medium bowl, set aside. Whisk the eggs and vanilla together in a liquid measuring cup with a spout, set aside. Lightly brush a 9 by 5 by 3-inch loaf pan with butter. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a standing mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or with an electric hand-held mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually pour the egg mixture into the butter while mixing until incorporated. Add the bananas (the mixture will appear to be curdled, so don't worry), and remove the bowl from the mixer.
- With a rubber spatula, mix in the flour mixture until just incorporated. Fold in the nuts and transfer the batter to the prepared pan. Bake for 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean. Cool the bread in the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Turn the bread out of the pan and let cool completely on the rack. Wrap in plastic wrap. The banana bread is best if served the next day.
BANANA NUT BREAD
This quick bread is a family favorite, so I always try to have ripe bananas on hand for this recipe. I'm sure your family will love this tasty, nutty bread as much as mine does. -Susan Jones, La Grange Park, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 loaf (16 pieces).
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°. Beat butter and sugar until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in banana and sour cream. Whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add to butter mixture, stirring just until moistened. Fold in 1/2 cup walnuts., Transfer to a greased 9x5-in. loaf pan. If desired, sprinkle with additional walnuts., Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 50-60 minutes. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 244 calories, Fat 10g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 52mg cholesterol, Sodium 220mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
CINNAMON CRUNCH BANANA BREAD
This easy cake - no mixer required - is a popular staple at Bakesale Betty in Oakland, Calif. Pie, cake, cookies and a legendary fried chicken sandwich are the only things on the menu, but locals start lining up long before opening time. They're that good. Betty herself, the baker Alison Barkat, adds a cinnamon-sugar topping and honey to the classic banana bread formula for a deeply caramelized, moist result.
Provided by Julia Moskin
Categories breakfast, snack, breads, quick breads
Yield 1 (9-by-5-inch) loaf
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan and line it with parchment or wax paper, leaving enough paper hanging over the sides to lift the cake out after baking. (This will prevent the topping from breaking when removing the bread from the pan.)
- Prepare the batter: In a medium bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. In a large bowl, using a sturdy whisk, beat together oil, eggs and honey until smooth. Stir in bananas and warm water. Add dry ingredients to egg-oil mixture and stir to blend. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Make the topping: In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, granulated sugar and cinnamon, using your fingers to break up any lumps. Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- Bake until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour, checking after 50 minutes. If topping shows signs of burning, reduce heat to 325 degrees.
- Remove to a rack and let cool in pan for 30 minutes. Use the edges of the paper to lift the cake up and out. Place on a rack (leave the paper on) and let cool before slicing and serving.
BANANA AND NUT BREAD
This banana nut bread smells heavenly in the oven and comes out moist and chock-full of flavor and crunchy nuts.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 loaf (16 slices).
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in milk and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with bananas, beating well after each addition. Fold in pecans., Transfer to a greased 9x5-in. loaf pan. Bake 65-75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool. Freeze option: Securely wrap cooled loaf in plastic wrap and foil, then freeze. To use, thaw at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 239 calories, Fat 10g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 39mg cholesterol, Sodium 209mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (21g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
BANANA CRUNCH CAKE
Banana cake with yummy, crunchy topping. The recipe calls for oat flour, which can be made by grinding 1 1/4 cup rolled oats in the blender.
Provided by dakota kelly
Categories Desserts Fruit Dessert Recipes Banana Dessert Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8x8 inch pan. Make the oat crunch topping: In a small bowl, combine the rolled oats, brown sugar, melted butter and 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream shortening and white sugar until light and fluffy. Blend in bananas, eggs, and vanilla. Combine the oat flour, all-purpose flour, baking soda and salt. Beat into creamed mixture. Stir in 1/2 cup chopped walnuts. Pour batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle with the oat crunch topping.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 459.3 calories, Carbohydrate 55.5 g, Cholesterol 54.1 mg, Fat 24.7 g, Fiber 3.6 g, Protein 7 g, SaturatedFat 6.3 g, Sodium 489.7 mg, Sugar 29.5 g
More about "banana nut crunch bread recipes"
BANANA NUT CRUNCH BREAD - JESSIE BAKES TREATS
5/5 (1)Category Breakfast, DessertCuisine American
10 BEST BANANA NUT BREAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEST EVER BANANA NUT BREAD RECIPE - THE SEASONED MOM
BANANA NUT BREAD - CRAVING HOME COOKED
23 BANANA NUT CRUNCH IDEAS IN 2022 | BANANA NUT CRUNCH, BANANA …
BANANA NUT BREAD EASY AND DELICIOUS - WALKING ON SUNSHINE RECIPES
CINNAMON WALNUT BREAD RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
BANANA BREAD WITH CRUMB TOPPING RECIPE - TASTE OF SOUTHERN
NUTTY CRUNCH BANANA BREAD RECIPE - COTTAGE LIFE
CINNAMON CRUNCH BANANA BREAD - COCO AND ASH
MOIST BANANA BREAD - W/ CRUNCHY STREUSEL TOPPING
BANANA NUT CRUNCH RECIPE | LIVESTRONG.COM
CINNAMON CRUNCH BANANA NUT BREAD RECIPE - MARY'S NEST
THE BEST DAMN BANANA NUT BREAD - QUEEN BEE'S KITCHEN
BANANA NUT CINNAMON CRUNCH BREAD - DAD WITH A PAN
BANANA NUT BREAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
DOUBLE BANANA NUT CRUNCH BREAD TURNIPS 2 TANGERINES
EASY BANANA NUT BREAD - SPEND WITH PENNIES
BANANA NUT CRUNCH BREAD - JESSIE BAKES TREATS | RECIPE IN 2021
POST BANANA NUT CRUNCH BANANA BREAD RECIPE
BANANA NUTELLA CRUNCH BREAD - I WASH YOU DRY
PECAN CRUNCH BANANA NUT BREAD - GREAT BUFFALO PECAN FARM
MY FAVORITE BANANA BREAD RECIPE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
BANANA NUT CRUNCH BREAD – HOME COOKED
EASY BANANA NUT BREAD (HEALTHIER) - JO COOKS
MIA’S FAMILY BANANA NUT BREAD - BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
CINNAMON CRISP-TOPPED CREAM CHEESE-BANANA-NUT BREAD RECIPE
CINNAMON CRUNCH BANANA BREAD | CHEF ELIZABETH REESE
BANANA NUT BREAD RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
BANANA NUT CRUNCH MUFFINS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
BANANA BREAD CRUNCH CAKE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
SOUR CREAM BANANA NUT BREAD - THE CHUNKY CHEF
BANANA-NUT BREAD RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
BANANA NUT BREAD - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
BANANA NUT BREAD - GLUTEN FREE CLUB
THE BEST BANANA NUT BREAD RECIPE - CHEERFUL COOK
BANANA BREAD PUDDING WITH GREAT GRAINS® BANANA NUT CRUNCH
CINNAMON CRUNCH BANANA NUT BREAD (GF, DF) - BARENUTRITIONHEALTH
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #healthy #breads #fruit #bread-machine #easy #vegetarian #dietary #low-cholesterol #healthy-2 #yeast #low-in-something #tropical-fruit #bananas #equipment #small-appliance #3-steps-or-less #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love