BARILLA WHOLE GRAIN ROTINI WITH CHERRY TOMATOES, MOZZARELLA AND BASIL
- COOK pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, HEAT 2 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and saute until slightly yellow, about 2 minutes.
- REMOVE garlic from skillet. ADD tomatoes to the skillet and sear until slightly blistered, about 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- DRAIN pasta and add to the skillet. Remove skillet from heat. Mix well.
- ADD cheese, basil and remaining olive oil to the pasta. Toss to combine.
SUPER QUICK ELBOWS WITH TOMATO BASIL SAUCE AND CHEESE
- Tear corner of Ready Pasta pouch to vent. Heat for one minute in the microwave.
- Warm sauce and basil in a bowl for two minutes in the microwave.
- Combine pasta with sauce and top with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300.8 calories, Carbohydrate 56 g, Cholesterol 4.4 mg, Fat 4.4 g, Fiber 5 g, Protein 10.9 g, SaturatedFat 0.9 g, Sodium 695.6 mg, Sugar 2 g
BASIL, TOMATO & MOZZARELLA CHEESE
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Set aside.
- Layer on a platter the tomatoes,cheese, and basil.
- Pour dressing over the salad and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 325.8, Fat 26.3, SaturatedFat 9.3, Cholesterol 44.2, Sodium 361.1, Carbohydrate 9.3, Fiber 1.8, Sugar 5.3, Protein 14
MACARONI CHEESE WITH TOMATO AND BASIL
- Cook the macaroni until done and drain.
- Combine cheeses, salt, pepper, cream and eggs in a bowl.
- Stir in macaroni and spread half of this mixture in a greased casserole dish.
- Arrange tomato slices and basil over this layer and top with remaining macaroni.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and cook the breadcrumbs gently until golden.
- Combine breadcrumbs and cheese and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes until it's golden on top.
BARILLA® TOMATO BASIL MAC & CHEESE
- Bring 4 to 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil, add salt to taste and the Elbows; stir gently.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; remove from heat and drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a small pot bring the broth to a boil and add the sweet potato; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until soft, then remove from heat.
- In a blender combine the sweet potato, broth, Tomato & Basil Sauce and salt; cover and blend until smooth.
- In a very large skillet bring the blended sauce mixture to a low simmer. Remove from heat; slowly stir in cheese until melted (mixture may appear curdled). Stir pasta into the sauce in skillet. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in enough milk to make a creamy consistency.
- Serve topped with fresh basil.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 337.1 calories, Carbohydrate 50.2 g, Cholesterol 29.8 mg, Fat 9.2 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 14.9 g, SaturatedFat 4.9 g, Sodium 399.6 mg, Sugar 1.5 g
More about "barilla tomato basil mac cheese recipes"
BARILLA WHOLE GRAIN SPAGHETTI WITH CHERRY TOMATOES …
Difficulty EasySteps 5
TOMATO BASIL SWEET POTATO MAC & CHEESE RECIPE | BARILLA
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
A WINNING LINEUP OF MAC & CHEESE | BARILLA
MASTER CLASS: MAC AND CHEESE - BARILLA
ALLRECIPES BARILLA® TOMATO BASIL MAC & CHEESE RECIPE
BARILLA® TOMATO BASIL MAC AND CHEESE | RECIPES, COOKING RECIPES, …
BARILLA TOMATO BASIL SAUCE RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
QUICK CAPRESE ROTINI SALAD | BARILLA
SIMPLE CUISINE MENU BARILLA® TOMATO BASIL MAC AND CHEESE :: …
BARILLA ROTINI WITH PESTO & TOMATOES| BARILLA
BARILLA® TOMATO BASIL MAC & CHEESE RECIPE | COOKTHISMEAL.COM
NEW MENU BARILLA® TOMATO BASIL MAC AND CHEESE :: TASTY RECIPES
SUPER EASY MAC & CHEESE RECIPE | BARILLA
MAC AND CHEESE RECIPES | BARILLA
BARILLA® TOMATO BASIL MAC &AMP; CHEESE TASTY RECIPES
STRAWBERRY & SPINACH BALSAMIC PASTA SALAD | BARILLA
BARILLA TOMATO SAUCE RECIPES | DEPORECIPE.CO
TOMATO BASIL MAC AND CHEESE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SUMMER PICNIC PASTA SALAD | BARILLA
BARILLA(R) TOMATO BASIL MAC & CHEESE PHOTOS - ALLRECIPES.COM
BARILLA® TOMATO BASIL MAC & CHEESE | RECIPE | TOMATO BASIL, …
BARILLA® CUT MACARONI & CHEESE | BARILLA CANADA
RECIPES/BARILLA-TOMATO-BASIL-MAC-CHEESE.JSON AT MASTER · …
PENNE PASTA RECIPE WITH FRIED ZUCCHINI BLOSSOMS & HEIRLOOM …
BARILLA® TOMATO BASIL MAC & CHEESE | RECIPESTY
TOMATO BASIL MAC AND CHEESE | LITTLE PEOPLE FOOD - COOKING CURRIES
BACON, BASIL, TOMATO MAC AND CHEESE - I WASH YOU DRY
TOMATO BASIL MACARONI AND CHEESE | REYNOLDS BRANDS
BARILLA® TOMATO BASIL MAC & CHEESE RECIPE
RECIPE - PENNE WITH BARILLA TOMATO AND BASIL SAUCE - ACADEMIA …
BARILLA(R) TOMATO BASIL MAC & CHEESE - REVIEW BY ELIZABETH
BARILLA PASTA SAUCE TOMATO & BASIL - SAUCEPROCLUB.COM
PENNE WITH TOMATO AND BASIL SAUCE - BARILLA FOODSERVICE RECIPES
TOMATO BASIL BAKED MACARONI AND CHEESE - LIFE LOVE AND SUGAR
TOMATO-BASIL STOVETOP MAC AND CHEESE - IOWA GIRL EATS
BARILLA® TOMATO BASIL MAC AND CHEESE | RECIPES, FOOD, COOKING …
BARILLA® PRONTO™ ROTINI MACARONI & CHEESE | MAC AND CHEESE, …
BARILLA® TOMATO BASIL MAC & CHEESE - NONONSENSE.RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What kind of cheese is in tomato basil Mac and cheese?This homemade Tomato Basil Macaroni and Cheese is made with a wonderful combination of white cheddar and fontina cheese! It’s a healthier spin on macaroni and cheese that packs LOADS of flavor! Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to the package directions until barely al dente. Drain and set aside.
What is the best way to Cook Pasta with Basil?Mix in pasta and basil: Add the pasta and half of the basil. Stir to combine the ingredients. Taste and add additional salt if needed. Add parmesan and tomato: Transfer the pasta to a 9×13 baking dish, top with parmesan cheese and arrange the tomato slices on top.
How long to Cook Mac and cheese in the oven?Add parmesan and tomato: Transfer the pasta to a 9×13 baking dish, top with parmesan cheese and arrange the tomato slices on top. Bake: Place your baking dish in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until hot and bubbly. Broil: If you want the top of your mac and cheese to be golden and crispy you can turn the broiler on for the last 2-3 minutes.
What can I add to Mac and cheese to make it spicy?For a savory, sweet variation, stir in 2 cups frozen and thawed sweet corn kernels to the prepared Basic Mac and Cheese. For a spicy finish, top with pickled jalapeño peppers. Boost fiber and add hearty flavor by adding 2 cups of white cannellini beans and a sprinkle of crushed dried rosemary to the Basic Mac and Cheese.