ONE-POT MAC AND CHEESE
Who likes cleaning up after making mac and cheese? Not this girl. This one-pot mac and cheese is a family favorite, and my 3-year-old is thrilled to see it coming to the dinner table. We love to add sliced smoked sausage to this creamy mac recipe! -Ashley Lecker, Green Bay, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a Dutch oven, combine milk, water and macaroni; bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer until macaroni is tender and almost all the cooking liquid has been absorbed, 12-15 minutes, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low; stir in cheeses until melted. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 344 calories, Fat 14g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 42mg cholesterol, Sodium 450mg sodium, Carbohydrate 39g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 16g protein.
ONE-POT MAC 'N' CHEESE
This one-pot wonder has humble beginnings: just milk and macaroni. As the pasta cooks, the starch released helps thicken the milk to make the perfect base for a sauce. The cheeses and seasonings are stirred in at the very end, and everything comes together magically.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Put the milk and macaroni in a medium saucepan. Bring the milk to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently to keep the macaroni from clumping, then cook, stirring frequently, until the macaroni is tender and the milk has thickened to the consistency of heavy cream, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove the saucepan from the heat, add the Cheddar, mozzarella, cream cheese, butter, mustard, cayenne, nutmeg and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and stir until smooth, thick and creamy. Serve hot. (The dish will thicken as it cools; thin it out with a little hot water if desired.)
EASY ONE-POT MAC 'N' CHEESE RECIPE BY TASTY
- In a large pot on medium-high heat, gently heat the milk to a simmer.
- Add in the elbow macaroni. Cook until the pasta is tender.
- Once the noodles are cooked, turn off the heat. Add in the butter, cheddar, salt, and pepper. Fold these ingredients with the pasta until the cheese and butter melt into the milk to create a thick sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 758 calories, Carbohydrate 72 grams, Fat 37 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 32 grams, Sugar 12 grams
MACARONI AND CHEESE FOR ONE
The movie "Home Alone" served as inspiration to this macaroni and cheese. Although it says it's meant for one, it will serve two if you're feeling generous!
Provided by thedailygourmet
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour until mixture is smooth. Slowly add half-and-half, whisking as it is poured in. Stir until sauce thickens slightly, about 3 minutes. Add Cheddar cheese, salt, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, pepper, and turmeric; whisk to combine.
- Drain macaroni and add to the cheese sauce. Stir until evenly coated.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1082.8 calories, Carbohydrate 103.7 g, Cholesterol 159.2 mg, Fat 55.8 g, Fiber 4.1 g, Protein 41 g, SaturatedFat 34.4 g, Sodium 2138.2 mg, Sugar 12.6 g
BEST ONE POT CHEESE AND MACARONI
This recipe uses less milk and no thickener what-so-ever! Very cheesy, too! You can either serve it from the pot, or top with buttered crumbs and put in 350 oven to brown for half an hour, but we like ours fine without.
Provided by Jill Faucher-Ross
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Pour water and salt into a medium pot and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the shell pasta, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the water has cooked down a bit, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the milk, and continue boiling for another 5 minutes. Add the Cheddar, Parmesan, pepper, and mustard; stir until the cheese melts and the sauce is thick and creamy. The starch from the pasta thickens the sauce as the pasta cooks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 518.2 calories, Carbohydrate 30.7 g, Cholesterol 92.8 mg, Fat 30.8 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 30.1 g, SaturatedFat 19.1 g, Sodium 930.4 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
CREAMY MACARONI AND CHEESE FOR ONE
No need to eat to forego a true comfort food favorite just because you're cooking for one tonite. Try this single serving mac-n-cheese recipe next time you need a taste of home, alone!
Provided by TGirl
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In small bowl, combine crushed saltines with 1 tablespoon melted butter.
- In pot, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter, then add flour, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk in milk until smooth and cook for 2 minutes.
- Lower heat and add all remaining ingredients, stirring until cheese is melted.
- Pour into greased 1 cup baking dish (ramiken) and sprinkle with buttered saltine crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
CREAMY ONE POT MACARONI AND CHEESE
- Mix all ingredients and place into the rice cooker, close lid and set to on.
- When unit switches to keep warm, open lid, stir, close lid and leave on keep warm for at least five more minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Cheeses that are nice, are a mixture of mild cheddar, fontina,and mozzarella.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 643.4, Fat 43.3, SaturatedFat 26.6, Cholesterol 143.1, Sodium 705.8, Carbohydrate 43.5, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 2.2, Protein 20.2
More about "best one pot cheese and macaroni recipes"
ONE POT MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE! - BLESS THIS MESS
5/5 (17)Total Time 15 minsCategory DinnerCalories 335 per serving
- In a large pot add the milk, butter, and macaroni noodles. Turn the burner on to medium and bring the mixture to a simmer, stirring often. Reduce the heat if the milk seems to stick to the bottom of the pan and stir often until the noodles are cooked though, about 15-18 minutes. Slow and low if your friend here, if you cook this step too fast and hot, the milk will curdle.
- Depending on the type and sharpness of cheese you may want to add up to another cup of cheese. Taste it and see. I used a moderately sharp cheddar and liked it at about 1 and 1/4 cups of cheese. If I had used something milder I think I would have used more. I’ve made this a handful of times and each time I seem to use a different amount of cheese, depending on my mood and how much cheese I have in the fridge.
ONE POT MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE
5/5 (4)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 300 per serving
NICE & EASY ONE-POT MACARONI & CHEESE | CANADIAN …
Servings 4Energy 514 CaloriesCarbohydrate 55 gFat 21 g
BAKED ONE POT MAC AND CHEESE | RECIPETIN EATS
ONE POT MACARONI AND CHEESE (STOVETOP - EASY, CREAMY)
ONE-POT MACARONI AND CHEESE - RICARDO
EASY ONE POT MAC AND CHEESE | YELLOWBLISSROAD.COM
ONE POT CHILI MAC AND CHEESE - DAMN DELICIOUS
AMAZING HOMEMADE ONE POT MAC AND CHEESE • …
STOVETOP MACARONI AND CHEESE - RECIPETIN EATS
3-INGREDIENT ONE-POT MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE
EASY ONE-POT MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE | KITCHN
EASY ONE-POT MACARONI AND CHEESE | AND THEY COOK …
STOVETOP MAC AND CHEESE - GIMME SOME OVEN
BEST ONE-POT VEGAN MAC & CHEESE - SHARON PALMER, THE PLANT …
ONE POT MAC AND CHEESE (COPYCAT PANERA RECIPE) - A MIND "FULL" …
ONE-POT MACARONI AND CHEESE | CANADIAN LIVING
SIMPLE ONE-POT HERB AND GARLIC MAC AND CHEESE | FOOD NETWORK …
STOVETOP MAC AND CHEESE - ONE POT IN 20 MINUTES!
CREAMY ONE-POT STOVETOP MACARONI AND CHEESE – FLIPPED-OUT FOOD
CREAMY ONE-POT MAC AND CHEESE - CARNATION MILK
ONE POT MAC AND CHEESE - GREAT GRUB, DELICIOUS TREATS
ONE POT MACARONI AND CHEESE | LITE CRAVINGS | WW RECIPES
EASY HOMEMADE MACARONI AND CHEESE RECIPE - ONE POT RECIPE
THE CREAMIEST ONE POT MAC & CHEESE - MAMA LOVES FOOD
ONE POT CREAMY MACARONI AND CHEESE - FRESH FIT KITCHEN
ONE POT MAC AND CHEESE - REAL MOM KITCHEN - PASTA
ONE POT MACARONI AND CHEESE - BUTTER & BAGGAGE
STOVE TOP MAC AND CHEESE - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
BEST ONE-POT MAC 'N' CHEESE RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK …
15 MINUTE RECIPE FOR MACARONI AND CHEESE (ONE POT MAC AND …
MAC AND CHEESE ONE POT - A KIND SPOON
EASIEST ONE-POT MAC AND CHEESE - SOUTHERN BITE
HOMEMADE MACARONI AND CHEESE - EASY, ONE POT STOVETOP …
ONE-POT CHEESEBURGER MACARONI - TASTE AND SEE
ONE POT SUPER CREAMY MAC AND CHEESE (READY IN 20 MINUTES)
FOUR CHEESE BAKED ONE-POT MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE
STOVE TOP MACARONI AND CHEESE - PINTEREST.CA
ONE POT, STOVE TOP CREAMY MAC AND CHEESE FOR EASY MACARONI …
QUICK ONE-POT MACARONI AND CHEESE | CANADIAN LIVING
ONE POT MACARONI AND CHEESE - KIRBIE'S CRAVINGS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make the best homemade macaroni and cheese?Stir frequently and add more water if needed as the pasta will absorb the liquid. Remove the pot from the heat. Then stir in the freshly grated cheddar cheese until melted and well combined. Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed. Enjoy! It is that easy to make the best homemade macaroni and cheese!
How do you make macaroni and cheese with smoked paprika?This easy and homemade macaroni and cheese is made in one pot and ready in less than 30 minutes on the stove-top! smoked paprika so good! In a large heavy pot or dutch oven, melt butter over medium heat. Whisk in flour and continue to whisk and cook for 1 minute to create a roux.
How long does it take to make one pot Mac and cheese?Quick and easy one pot mac and cheese recipe, made with simple ingredients on stovetop. It’s a delicious 30 minute weeknight meal and super cheesy & creamy!
Can you make macaroni and cheese in a crock pot?You can even make a ton of crock pot macaroni and cheese and have some leftovers waiting for the entire family so you don’t have to keep making meals throughout the week. Here’s everything you need to know about making crockpot macaroni and cheese and how to get it done.