HOMEMADE BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR (CRèME DE MûRE)
A sweet and fruity homemade Blackberry Liqueur (also known as Crème de Mûre) that is so easy to make yourself with very little hands on time. The perfect way to use up all the blackberries the season has to offer! This easy homemade Blackberry Liqueur only gets better with time - so make up a big batch now to have the perfect homemade Christmas gifts on hand come December.
Provided by Michelle
Yield 35 Fl Oz
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Put the blackberries in a large glass or ceramic bowl and pour over the red wine. Use a potato masher to mash the berries and release the berries.
- Cover with a clean towel and leave to macerate for 48 hours in a cool place* - give the berries a little mash every now and then if you remember!
- Strain through a wire mesh sieve to remove the berries, then strain again through cheese cloth to ensure all seeds etc are out.
- Pour into a large saucepan and add the sugar. Bring to a gentle simmer on a medium heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Simmer for 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vodka or gin, and then leave to cool completely.
- Pour into clean, preferably sterilised, bottles.
- Store in cool, dark place. It can be enjoyed immediately, but will keep almost indefinitely if in sterilised bottles - if not, then about a year.
BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR (CRÈME DE MÛRE)
- Pick over the blackberries and remove any stalks or leaves. Tip into a large ceramic or glass bowl and pour over the wine. Use a potato masher to crush the fruit into the wine. Cover with a tea towel and leave to macerate in a cool place for 2 days, mashing occasionally.
- Pour the mixture through a plastic sieve, then pass again through the sieve or a colander lined with a square of muslin to remove any bits. 3 Tip the juice into a pan and add the sugar. Heat gently, stirring until the sugar has dissolved, then simmer for 5 mins. Leave to cool, then stir in the vodka or gin. Using a small jug, pour into bottles, then seal and label. It's ready to use straight away. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight for up to 1 year.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 45 calories, Carbohydrate 9 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 9 grams sugar
The bramble, invented in 1984 by Dick Bradsell, the patriarch of England's cocktail uptick, at Fred's Club in London's SoHo, is essentially a short gin sour with a drizzle of crème de mûre, a French blackberry liqueur, over the top. Served on crushed ice, it gets a quick garnish of a lemon slice and, to be true to Bradsell's original, two blackberries. In the winter there's nothing to this, and the drink is great as is. But something as elemental as the bramble invites toying, and with summer's berries arriving, you can up the ante in one of many.
Provided by Toby Cecchini
Categories brunch, easy, cocktails
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, shake together the first three ingredients and strain into a rocks glass filled with crushed ice (see below), mounded high. Drizzle crème de mûre over the top and garnish with a slice of lemon, two blackberries and a short straw.
- And, to make simple syrup, stir together equal measures of hot water and sugar, cool to room temperature and store in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Combine blackberry juice, sugar, cloves, cinnamon stick, and lemon zest in a large saucepan. Slowly bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Strain to remove spices and add rum.
- Pour liqueur into a sterilized bottle and seal. Store in a cool, dark place.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100.7 calories, Carbohydrate 12.7 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Sodium 0.9 mg, Sugar 12.5 g
Amazing! Very Strong but on the sweet side. I use "Creme de Mure" - Edmond Briottet from France -- it is a wonderful pure blackberry liqueur -- you can find this on the internet-
Provided by petlover
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Combine over and shake well over ice.
- Pour into chilled martini glass.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 342.7, Sodium 1.5
More about "blackberry liqueur creme de mure recipes"
EASY HOMEMADE CRéME DE MURE BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR
5/5 (30)Total Time 96 hrs 10 minsCategory DrinksCalories 187 per serving
- Place blackberries in a jar. Squeeze the juice from half a lime into the jar and drop the lime half in the jar. Top with brandy and vodka. Put a lid on it and shake it.
- Strain blackberries our of the liquor using a fine mesh strainer. Strain again through a coffee filter if you want a clearer cleaner liqueur.
HOMEMADE CRèME DE MûRE (BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR) - A …
4.6/5 (32)Total Time 336 hrs 5 minsCategory DrinksCalories 60 per serving
- Add blackberries and vodka, and gently smash the blackberries as you stir them into the sugar and water.
- Seal the jar, and store it in a dark, cool place for at least two weeks, preferably up to two months. Shake the jar every few days, if possible.
HOW TO MAKE CREME DE MURE / BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
CRèME DE MûRE BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR (SUGAR FREE) - A FULL …
DIY HOMEMADE BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR - THE INTOXICOLOGIST
BRAMBLE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE A CLASSIC BLACKBERRY GIN …
BLACK DEMURE COCKTAIL RECIPE - LIQUOR.COM
THE BRAMBLE COCKTAIL RECIPE WITH GIN AND BLACKBERRY
BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR (CRèME DE MûRE) | LIQUEURS RECIPES, BBC GOOD …
BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR (CRèME DE MûRE) – COOKER APP
BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR - FOOD GARDENING NETWORK
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR || CRÈME DE …
IS CREME DE MURE ALCOHOL? – PROBLEMAS DE MATEMATICAS
QUICK GUIDE TO CREME DE MURE – A COUPLE COOKS
CRèME DE MûRE | LOCAL CRèME LIQUEUR FROM FRANCE - TASTEATLAS
HOMEMADE BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR (CRèME DE MûRE) - CREATIVE CULINARY
HOW TO MAKE CREME DE MûRE | THE EDUCATED BARFLY
10 TASTY BLACKBERRY COCKTAILS YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS - THE …
SPOTLIGHT ON: CRèME DE MûRE, THE BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR …
A SWEET AND FRUITY HOMEMADE BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR (ALSO KNOWN AS …
7 CREME DE MURE SUBSTITUTES FOR COCKTAILS - TASTYLICIOUS
BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR (CRèME DE MûRE) (KOKO'S CORNER)
BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR (CRèME DE MûRE) RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE IT AT …
DIY VS. BUY: HOW TO MAKE BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR - SERIOUSEATS.COM
BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR (CRèME DE MûRE) | RECIPE CART
GET THE BEST CRèME DE MURE SUBSTITUTE MADE FOR YOU! - NOMS PEDIA
CRÈME DE MÛRE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HOMEMADE BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR WITH WHISKY AND CARDAMOM
CRèME DE MûRE | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
DIY BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR (CRèME DE MûRE) | RECIPE | BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR ...
COCKTAILS WITH BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR (CRèME DE MûRE) - BEST DRINK …
CLASSIC BRAMBLE COCKTAIL – A COUPLE COOKS
HOME-MADE CREME DE MURE RECIPE - BOOZE BANDIT
RECIPES WITH CREME DE MURE (PAGE 1) - FOODFERRET
IS BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR SWEET? – PROBLEMAS DE MATEMATICAS
BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR (CRèME DE MûRE) RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
CREME DE MURE BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR - EASY COCKTAIL RECIPES
BLACKBERRY COULIS - GREATIST.COM
HOMEMADE CREME DE MURE BLACKBERRY LIQUEUR - THE DELECTABLE …
You'll also love