BLUE CHEESE DEVILED DOGS
Grilled hot dogs become "devilish" with the addition of blue cheese, hard boiled eggs and a spicy hint of sriracha sauce. Devilishly delicious!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Place hot dogs on grill over medium heat. Cook uncovered 10 to 15 minutes, turning frequently, until hot.
- Stir together mayonnaise and sriracha sauce; spread about 1 tablespoon mayonnaise mixture on each toasted bun. Place hot dogs on buns. Top with eggs, blue cheese and onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 430, Carbohydrate 24 g, Cholesterol 140 mg, Fat 4 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 14 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 950 mg, Sugar 5 g, TransFat 1 g
DEVILISH CHILI-CHEESE DOGS
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add extra-virgin olive oil and meat and season with salt and pepper. Brown and crumble beef. Add Worcestershire, onion, garlic, chili powder and cook together 5 minutes. Add tomato sauce and reduce heat to low.
- Meanwhile, boil franks in shallow pan to warm through, 5 minutes. Drain water and return pan to medium heat. Score casings on dogs. Melt butter in skillet and hot sauce. Add dogs to pan, browning and crisping the casings in hot sauce and butter.
- Heat broiler.
- Place devilish dogs in buns and top with chili and lots of cheese. Place devilish dogs under broiler and melt cheese. Serve immediately.
BLUE DEVILED EGGS
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Place 6 eggs in a pot and cover with cold water by 1 inch. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer 10 minutes. Drain and run under cold water. Peel the eggs and halve lengthwise; scoop out the yolks. Put the whites in a bowl and toss with 1/2 cup hot sauce (such as Frank's) and 1/4 cup water; refrigerate 1 hour. Mash the yolks with 1/3 cup mayonnaise and 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese; season with salt and pepper. Drain the whites, pat dry and fill with the yolk mixture. Top with more blue cheese, sliced celery and more hot sauce.
- Cream together butter and 1 cup sugar, add egg. Sift together 2 cups flour, cocoa, soda, 1/2 teaspoon salt and baking powder. Add vanilla and milk.
- Drop by tablespoon full onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake 7-8 minutes at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Cool completely and make sandwiches using following filling.
- To Make Filling: Combine 2 1/2 tablespoons flour and 1/2 cup milk and cook until it turns to thick paste. Cool completely.
- Cream together the 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup shortening, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Add cooled paste and beat until fluffy. (This will take awhile and if your paste is not completely cooled it will look curdled. ) I usually double this recipe for the filling.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 705.8 calories, Carbohydrate 91.3 g, Cholesterol 76.6 mg, Fat 35.9 g, Fiber 3.6 g, Protein 9.3 g, SaturatedFat 15.7 g, Sodium 697.2 mg, Sugar 53.3 g
BLUE CHEESE BACON DEVILED EGGS
Mayonnaise and mustard add an irresistible flavor to these classic deviled eggs topped with bacon - perfect appetizers.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, place eggs in single layer. Add enough water to cover eggs by 1 inch. Heat to boiling. Immediately remove from heat; cover and let stand 15 minutes. Drain; rinse with cold water. Place eggs in bowl of ice water; let stand 10 minutes.
- To peel, gently tap each egg on countertop until entire shell is finely crackled. Roll gently between hands to loosen shell. Starting at large end, peel egg under cold running water.
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Slip yolks out into medium bowl; mash with fork. Stir mayonnaise, cheese, onions, mustard, pepper and salt into yolks.
- Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg white halves. Sprinkle with bacon. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 115 mg
BLUE CHEESE DEVILED EGGS
I hope you'll agree that blue cheese and a hint of hot pepper in the filling put these flavorful deviled eggs a step above the ordinary. They're always well received at a gathering. -Nina Hall Citrus Heights, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a large bowl, mash yolks. Add the blue cheese, mayonnaise, parsley, hot pepper sauce, celery seed and pepper; stir until well blended., Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with celery.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "blue cheese deviled dogs recipes"
BLUE CHEESE DEVILED EGGS - PAULA DEEN MAGAZINE
BLUE CHEESE DEVILED DOGS - BROOKSHIRE BROTHERS
EASY BLUE CHEESE DEVILED EGGS RECIPE | THIS MAMA …
HOMEMADE DEVIL DOGS RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
DEVILED EGGS WITH BLUE CHEESE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
BLUE CHEESE DEVILED EGGS RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
BACON BLUE CHEESE DEVILED EGGS ⋆ TWO LUCKY SPOONS
BLUE CHEESE DOGS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
BUFFALO BLUE CHEESE DEVILED EGGS RECIPE | U.S. DAIRY
BACON AND BLUE CHEESE DEVILED EGGS RECIPE - SIMPLY SOUTHERN MOM
BLUE CHEESE DEVILED EGGS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
BLUE CHEESE DEVILED EGGS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
BLUE CHEESE DEVILED EGGS - RECIPES LORD
BLUE CHEESE DEVILED DOGS | RECIPE | RECIPES, DOG RECIPES, …
4TH OF JULY ROCKET DOGS – HARVEST ARRAY
HOT DOG | RECIPE | RECIPES, GOURMET HOT DOGS, DOG RECIPES
10 BEST BLUE CHEESE HOT DOG RECIPES | YUMMLY
BLUE CHEESE AND BACON DEVILED EGGS | DELICIOUS RECIPES | HOT …
BLUE CHEESE DEVILED DOGS - AMERICAN RECIPES
BUFFALO BLUE CHEESE DEVILED EGGS RECIPE
BUFFALO BLUE CHEESE DEVILED EGGS / WATCH QUICK RECIPE VIDEOS
BLUE CHEESE DEVILED EGGS - BIGOVEN.COM
BLUE CHEESE DEVILED EGG RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
BLUE CHEESE BACON DEVILED EGGS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BLUE CHEESE DEVILED EGGS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
DEVILISHLY DELICIOUS: 10 MUST-TRY DEVILED EGGS RECIPES
BLUE CHEESE DEVILED DOGS
BLUE CHEESE AND BACON DEVILED EGGS ON TRIVET RECIPES
BUFFALO BLUE CHEESE DEVILED EGGS RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make blue cheese deviled eggs?Bacon blue cheese deviled eggs – the best! Cut each egg in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks by pressing gently on the bottom of the egg white and popping them out. Mash egg yolks with cheese, mayo and mustard.
What do you add to blue cheese for a sandwich?Add the blue cheese, mayonnaise, parsley, hot pepper sauce, celery seed and pepper; stir until well blended. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving.
How do you make blue cheese and mayonnaise salad?In a large bowl, mash yolks. Add the blue cheese, mayonnaise, parsley, hot pepper sauce, celery seed and pepper; stir until well blended. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving.
How do you make egg whites with blue cheese sauce?-Nina Hall Citrus Heights, California Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a large bowl, mash yolks. Add the blue cheese, mayonnaise, parsley, hot pepper sauce, celery seed and pepper; stir until well blended. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.