BUTTERSCOTCH PEANUT BARS
Easy-to-make bars from Margery Richmond in Fort Collins, Colorado are perfect family reunion fare! They hold up in hot weather, stack well and are easy to pick up and eat. With lots of peanuts and butterscotch flavor plus a rich, buttery crust, "Boy, are they good," says Margery.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with aluminum foil. Coat the foil with cooking spray; set aside. , In a small bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Combine flour and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. , Press into prepared pan. Bake at 350° for 6 minutes. Sprinkle with peanuts. , In a large saucepan, combine topping ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until chips and butter are melted. Spread over hot crust. Bake for 12-15 minutes longer or until topping is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts :
BUTTERSCOTCH PEANUT SQUARES
These bars, which our family refers to as peanut butter brownies, are delicious! They slice and pack easily making them ideal for road trips and bake sales. I always double the recipe because a single batch is never enough! -Debbie Johnson, Centertown, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 squares.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt., In a large saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter and peanut butter; bring to a boil, stirring to blend. Remove from heat; cool slightly, about 10 minutes., Stir in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture. Transfer to a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean (do not overbake), 20-25 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cut into squares. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 222 calories, Fat 10g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 39mg cholesterol, Sodium 203mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (21g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
BUTTERSCOTCH PEANUT BUTTER BARS
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking dish with butter.
- Using an electric mixer, cream the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and 1/2 cup of the peanut butter. Add the egg and vanilla. Sift the flour with the baking soda and the salt. Mix the oatmeal into the flour and stir the flour into the creamed mixture. Spread the batter in the baking pan. Sprinkle the butterscotch chips over the batter and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until browned around the edges.
- Whisk together the confectioners' sugar, milk and the remaining 1/4 cup of the peanut butter until smooth, then spread the glaze evenly over the warm bars. Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.
BUTTERSCOTCH PEANUT BUTTER BARS/SQUARES
These bars are more cake-like than cookie bars. The bottom layer is butterscotch while the frosting is creamy and peanut butter!
Provided by For Goodness Bake
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 24 bars, 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream brown sugar and melted butter.
- Add vanilla and eggs 1 at a time.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, powder, and salt.
- Add dry mixture into wet mixture.
- Spread into a greased glass baking dish (9x9 or 11x7).
- Cook in oven until golden, 15-18 minutes.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat peanut butter and cream on low heat.
- Stir until smooth, and spread over baked bars.
- Cool slightly and cut into bars.
These rich and chewy bars of butterscotch goodness are extra-easy to make with cake mix and butterscotch caramel topping.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). In small bowl or 2-cup measuring cup, mix topping and 1 tablespoon of the dry cake mix. In large bowl, stir together remaining dry cake mix, the butter and egg, using fork, until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture. Using a piece of plastic wrap on crumb mixture, press remaining mixture in bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of ungreased 9-inch square pan; remove wrap.
- Bake 12 minutes. Pour topping over crust to within 3/4 inch of edge. Sprinkle with reserved 1 cup crumb mixture.
- Bake 22 to 26 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 10 minutes; loosen edges of crust with knife. Cool completely, about 50 minutes. Sprinkle with coarse salt. For bars, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180, Carbohydrate 33 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 280 mg, Sugar 20 g, TransFat 0 g
Enjoy the wonderful butterscotch flavor and satisfying crunch of pecans in these Butterscotch Bars, cleverly made with Duncan Hines French Vanilla Cake Mix. It's easy, tasty and fun to share.
Provided by Duncan Hines(R) Canada
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, melted butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Stir in butterscotch chips and pecans. Spread in pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 374.8 calories, Carbohydrate 40.5 g, Cholesterol 43 mg, Fat 22.5 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 2.1 g, SaturatedFat 11.3 g, Sodium 254.4 mg, Sugar 30.6 g
PEANUT BUTTER MARSHMALLOW SQUARES
- In the lower pot of a double boiler, add water halfway to top and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer. In the top of a double boiler, heat butter, butterscotch chips, and peanut butter until melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in coconut, walnuts, and marshmallows.
- Pour mixture in buttered pan. Refrigerate and cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 318.2 calories, Carbohydrate 24.6 g, Cholesterol 13.6 mg, Fat 22.6 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 4.9 g, SaturatedFat 10.5 g, Sodium 139.8 mg, Sugar 19.5 g
PEANUT BUTTER SQUARES
Looking for a homemade dessert using peanut butter? Then check out these bars recipe that's ready in 50 minutes.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix powdered sugar and cracker crumbs in medium bowl. Heat butter and peanut butter in 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted. Stir into crumb mixture. Press in ungreased square pan, 8x8x2 inches.
- Heat chocolate chips in 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently, until melted. Spread over crumb mixture. Immediately sprinkle with candy decorations. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until firm. Cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. (To cut diamond shapes, first cut straight parallel lines 1 to 1 1/2 inches apart down the length of the pan. Second, cut diagonal lines 1 to 1 1/2 inches apart across the straight cuts.) Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 95, Carbohydrate 10 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 45 mg
BUTTERSCOTCH COCONUT SQUARES
My former boss used to prepare these sweet morsels for her staff at Christmas. When I got the recipe, I was thrilled to discover they're not hard to make.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Grease a 9-in. square pan with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside. In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt the butterscotch chips, peanut butter and remaining butter until smooth. Cool for 20 minutes. Stir in marshmallows just until combined (do not melt marshmallows). Pour into prepared pan; sprinkle with coconut. Refrigerate, uncovered, for 2 hours or until firm. Cut into 1-1/2-in. pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 123 calories, Fat 9g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 7mg cholesterol, Sodium 62mg sodium, Carbohydrate 9g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 2g protein.
More about "butterscotch peanut butter barssquares recipes"
BUTTERSCOTCH PEANUT BUTTER MARSHMALLOW SQUARES RECIPE
3/5 (1)Category DessertCuisine CanadianTotal Time 8 mins
- Combine butterscotch chips, peanut butter and butter in a large microwave-safe dish. Microwave on 50% power for 2 minutes. Remove, stir, then microwave another 1 minute on 50% power. Cool slightly.
- Line a 8x8" square baking pan with parchment paper. Add the marshmallows. When butterscotch mixture has cooled slightly, pour over marshmallows and stir to combine and spread evenly in pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
RECIPE FOR PEANUT SQUARES - THERESCIPES.INFO
SALTED-PEANUT BUTTERSCOTCH BARS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BUTTERSCOTCH PEANUT SQUARES - HEDONISMONLINE
BEST PEANUT BUTTER MARSHMALLOW SQUARES RECIPE - DELISH
CHEWY BUTTERSCOTCH PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE BARS - TOGETHER …
BARS, SQUARES & BROWNIES | RECIPES | ROBIN HOOD®
CHOCOLATE BUTTERSCOTCH PEANUT CLUSTERS / THE GRATEFUL GIRL COOKS!
EASY BUTTERSCOTCH SWIRL REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER BARS RECIPE
BUTTERSCOTCH SQUARES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
PEANUT BUTTER BUTTERSCOTCH BARS - PARSLEY AND ICING
EASY BUTTERSCOTCH PEANUT CLUSTERS RECIPE – SIMPLY …
BUTTERSCOTCH PEANUT BARS - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
BUTTERSCOTCH CONFETTI SQUARES - ART AND THE KITCHEN
BUTTERSCOTCH PEANUT BUTTER BARK - I AM BAKER
THE BEST BUTTERSCOTCH SQUARES | NO BAKE BUTTERSCOTCH BARS
TRISHA YEARWOOD'S BUTTERSCOTCH PEANUT BUTTER BARS
NO BAKE BUTTERSCOTCH BARS - PALLET AND PANTRY
PEANUT BUTTER BUTTERSCOTCH BARS - AVERIE COOKS
BUTTERSCOTCH PEANUT BARS - THE MONDAY BOX
BUTTERSCOTCH SQUARES COPYCAT RECIPE - CRAZY FOR CRUST
CHEWY BUTTERSCOTCH BARS - PEANUT BUTTER FINGERS
EASY BUTTERSCOTCH CONFETTI SQUARES RECIPE - MOMMY KAT AND KIDS
BUTTERSCOTCH CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BARS - SOBER JULIE
PEANUT BUTTER BUTTERSCOTCH MARSHMALLOWS BARS (AKA CONFETTI BARS)
PEANUT BUTTER CONFETTI SQUARES - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
PEANUT BUTTER SQUARES RECIPE | TASTES OF LIZZY T
BUTTERSCOTCH PEANUT BARS RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
BUTTERSCOTCH PEANUT BUTTER BARS SQUARES RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
BUTTERSCOTCH SQUARES – EASY BUTTERSCOTCH BARS RECIPE
NO BAKE BUTTERSCOTCH BARS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
PEANUT BUTTER MARSHMALLOW SQUARES / CONFETTI BARS
PEANUT BUTTER BUTTERSCOTCH BARS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
PEANUT BUTTER BUTTERSCOTCH BARS - BAKE YOUR DAY
BUTTERSCOTCH CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BARS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTERSCOTCH BARS - THE BAKERMAMA
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make butterscotch bars?How to make STEP 1. Melt butterscotch chips, peanut butter and butter over low heat in 3-quart saucepan, stirring constantly, 3-5 minutes or until smooth. STEP 2. Stir in peanuts. STEP 3. Melt milk chocolate chips and shortening in 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted. STEP 4. Cut into bars.
How do you make butterscotch and peanut butter Marshmallow Squares?These butterscotch and peanut butter marshmallow squares are a childhood favourite that couldn't be easier to make. Confetti squares take just four or five ingredients and a few minutes to whip up! In large saucepan or microwave-safe bowl, melt butter and peanut butter together over medium heat until smooth and blended.
How do you make butterscotch chips with peanut butter?In large saucepan or microwave-safe bowl, melt butter and peanut butter together over medium heat until smooth and blended. Add butterscotch chips and stir until chips are melted.
How to bake peanut butter bars with a stand mixer?Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8-inch square pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray; set aside. Bars – To the bowl of stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or large mixing bowl and electric mixer), add the peanut butter, butter, sugars, and beat on medium-high speed to cream, about 3 minutes.