This Cheesesteak Panini Recipe is made with San Luis Sourdough bread offering the taste and texture we all love in a classic sourdough bread.
Provided by Amy Barseghian
Categories Main Dish
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Prepare and cut vegetables.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 10" to 12" skillet to medium heat.
- Add onion and green bell pepper and cook until they begin to soften, then add the mushrooms.
- Season with salt and pepper and allow them to caramelize while continuing to stir.
- Once they are cooked remove from the pan and set aside. Do not clean pan so you can keep the seasoning.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil to the same pan to medium high heat. Add thinly sliced steak to pan, season with salt & pepper and let sit for about 4 to 5 minutes before stirring so the meat can brown.
- After 4 to 5 minutes begin to stir and cook until fully cooked about 1 to 2 more minutes.
- Once the meat is cooked, drain grease from the pan into a strainer and then return the meat, onions, bell pepper and mushrooms back to pan and stir to mix.
- Heat up panini press.
- Butter the outside of the San Luis Sourdough bread and lay butter side down on panini press.
- Add meat mixture and 2 slices of white American cheese over top the meat.
- Add the 2nd slice of sourdough bread to the top of cheese with butter side facing out and close press gently so the sandwich presses together.
- Cook for a few minutes until the cheese is soft and the bread is a crispy golden brown color.
- Remove from press and enjoy!
CHEESE STEAK PANINI WITH CARAMELIZED ONIONS
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Add the butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add the sliced onions and cook slowly until caramel colored. Salt to taste. Spoon caramelized onions into a small dish and set aside. Add the sliced steak to the skillet and saute to heat through.
- To assemble spread mayonnaise on one side of each slice of bread. Divide the onions, meat and cheese between the two sandwiches. Top with remaining bread.
- Heat a panini press or pan on medium-low and lightly grease with olive oil. Cook panini until bread is lightly browned and cheese is melted. Slice in half and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 801 kcal, Carbohydrate 51 g, Protein 41 g, Fat 49 g, SaturatedFat 18 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 125 mg, Sodium 768 mg, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 20 g, UnsaturatedFat 28 g, ServingSize 1 serving
RIB EYE STEAK PANINI
- Preheat a panini maker.
- For the vegetables: In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, onions, peppers, herbes de Provence, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are soft, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove the vegetables and set aside.
- For the steak: In the same skillet, heat the oil over high heat. Add the steak and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, until the steak is cooked through to desired doneness, 2 to 3 minutes.
- For the panini: Spoon 2 tablespoons of marinara sauce onto the bottom of each roll. Add the arugula and top with the cooked vegetables. Arrange the steak on the vegetables and place a slice of cheese on top. Place the tops on the rolls and cook in a panini maker until the cheese has melted, about 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 521, Fat 20 grams, SaturatedFat 7 grams, Cholesterol 77 milligrams, Sodium 939 milligrams, Carbohydrate 46 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 36 grams, Sugar 10 grams
- Saute the vegetables in half the butter on a stove top griddle until soft, then top with the thinly sliced steaks, cooking until cooked through, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place cheese on bread with steak and veggie mix and top with peppers or pickles if you like.
- Place bread slices together, butter each outer side and place on a panini maker, George Foreman grill, or griddle with bacon press.
- Grill sandwich until outside is crisp and golden, turning if you make it on the stove top griddle.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1312.6, Fat 88, SaturatedFat 44.7, Cholesterol 221, Sodium 1557.9, Carbohydrate 75.8, Fiber 5, Sugar 4.1, Protein 54.8
VICKI'S LEFTOVER STEAK PANINI
When we have steak night at our house, there is so much to eat that we usually have leftover steak (ribeye or porterhouse). A couple of days later Vicki makes her cheese steak panini. Yummo ! Dinner for two:
Provided by Chef Roly-Poly
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat panini grill or regular grill to medium heat.
- Slice open the rolls lengthwise and set aside.
- In a nonstick skillet, melt the butter with the oil and saute the vegetables while seasoning to taste until tender and set aside. Place 2 slices of cheese on one half of each roll followed by 4 oz. of the sliced steak. Place half of the vegetables on top of the meat followed by two more slices of cheese. Top with other half of roll.
- Butter both sides of your sandwiches and grill until browned and cheese is starting to melt. Great with crispy fries.
- Cooking time includes sauteing vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 543, Fat 34.3, SaturatedFat 16.6, Cholesterol 162.9, Sodium 553.2, Carbohydrate 8.2, Fiber 1.8, Sugar 4, Protein 49.8
More about "cheesesteak panini recipes"
PHILLY CHEESESTEAK PANINI - MY SEQUINED LIFE
5/5 (3)Total Time 28 minsCategory SandwichCalories 683 per serving
- Add about 1 tsp of olive oil in a skillet and heat to medium-high heat. Add sliced onions and let cook for several minutes until they start to brown and caramelize. This took about five minutes for me. Once caramelized, remove onions from skillet to a plate or bowl and set aside.
- Add another 1 tsp of olive oil to skillet and add the thinly-sliced meat. Season meat while it's cooking with 3/4 tsp salt. The meat will only take about 2-3 minutes to cook per side (since it's sliced so thin). Flip meat to ensure both sides are cooked evenly and it's no longer pink.
- Add the onions back into the skillet with the meat and mix together. Remove meat/onion mixture from skillet and set aside.
PHILLY CHEESESTEAK PANINI - ALL FOOD RECIPES BEST …
CHEESESTEAK PANINI – ERECIPE
CHEESESTEAK PANINI RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
THREE CHEESE STEAK AND MUSHROOM PANINI - MAMA …
CHEESE STEAK PANINI WITH CARAMELIZED ONIONS - TASTY …
PHILLY CHEESESTEAK PANINI RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
10 BEST PANINI CHEESE SANDWICH RECIPES | YUMMLY
PITTSBURGH-STYLE CHEESE STEAK PANINI – PANINI HAPPY®
CHEESESTEAK PANINI | RECIPE | CHEESESTEAK, FOOD NETWORK RECIPES, …
STEAK & CHEDDAR PANINI – OLD CROC CHEESE
CHEESESTEAK PANINI RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CHEESESTEAK SANDWICH RECIPE - BBC FOOD
CHEESESTEAK SANDWICH - FIFTEEN SPATULAS
CHICKEN CHEESESTEAK PANINI – KS - KITCHEN SIMPLICITY
PHILADELPHIA CHEESESTEAK SANDWICH RECIPE | SARGENTO® FOODS …
CHEESE STEAK PANINI RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CHEESESTEAK PANINI – RECIPES NETWORK
CHEESE STEAK PANINI | ANOLON
PHILLY CHEESESTEAK PANINI - CATZ IN THE KITCHEN
PHILLY CHEESESTEAK PANINI | RECIPE FOR A PARTY
CHEESESTEAK PANINI | RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK RECIPES, HOMEMADE …
CHEESESTEAK PANINI RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | PANINI RECIPES ...
PHILLY CHEESESTEAK PANINI RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
CHEESESTEAK PANINI RECIPE | REE DRUMMOND | FOOD NETWORK
CHEESE STEAK PANINI » WHAT'UP NOW
GROUND BEEF PHILLY CHEESESTEAKS SANDWICHES - SPRINKLES AND SPROUTS
CHEESESTEAK PANINI - RECIPECIRCUS.COM
CHEESESTEAK PANINI RECIPE | RECIPE | RECIPES, PANINI RECIPES, …
CHEESESTEAK PANINI - RECIPECIRCUS.COM
EASY HOMEMADE PHILLY CHEESESTEAKS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE A …
PHILLY CHEESE STEAK GRILLED CHEESE PANINI
25 BEST "GOOEY PANINI RECIPES" - COMFORTABLE FOOD
SHEET PAN PHILLY CHEESESTEAK SANDWICH RECIPE (EXTRA QUICK
10 BEST CHICKEN CHEESE PANINI RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHEESESTEAK PANINI - FARBERWARE COOKWARE
CHEESESTEAK PANINI RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
CHEESESTEAK PANINI - CIRCULON COOKWARE
PHILLY CHEESE STEAK MEAT FROZEN - LOVESTEAKCLUB.COM
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #for-1-or-2 #lunch #beef #eggs-dairy #american #easy #cheese #sandwiches #comfort-food #northeastern-united-states #meat #steaks #taste-mood #number-of-servings #presentation #served-hot
You'll also love