HONEY MUSTARD CRISPY CHICKEN WRAP
- Pound chicken breasts, one at a time in a resealable freezer bag, until about 1/2-inch thick. Lightly beat egg in a shallow bowl. Combine panko crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder in a separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken breasts in egg until coated, drip off excess, and dip in panko mixture. Press chicken into crumbs until fully coated. Heat oil in a large skillet on medium high heat. Transfer chicken to pan and cook about 2 to 3 minutes per side or until chicken is brown, crispy and fully cooked. Transfer to a plate and cut into strips.
- Honey Mustard: Combine mayonnaise, yellow mustard, Dijon mustard, honey and lemon juice in a small bowl. Combine desired amount of chicken, honey mustard, bacon, lettuce, grapes, shredded cheddar cheese, green onions and sliced almonds in tortillas. Wrap up and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 897 calories, Carbohydrate 65.3 g, Cholesterol 119.3 mg, Fat 57.6 g, Fiber 4.1 g, Protein 35.2 g, SaturatedFat 13.9 g, Sodium 1411.4 mg, Sugar 13 g
SWISS CHICKEN WRAP WITH HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE
Tender-roasted chicken breasts immersed in an herb rub and paired a tangy honey mustard are topped off with a cilantro-infused creamy Swiss cheese spread and a harvest of fresh garden vegetables, all wrapped up in a flour tortilla. This Swiss Chicken Wrap with Honey Mustard can be served either for lunch or as main dinner entree.
Provided by Northwestgal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 350°. Very lightly spray an 8x8 or 9x9 inch baking dish with a no-stick cooking spray.
- Rub olive oil on both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Mix together the garlic salt, parsley, basil and chicken bouillon. Rub the herb mixture into both sides of the chicken breasts. Place the chicken in the prepared baking pan and bake for 30-45 minutes at 350° or until thoroughly cooked and no pink remains. (Baking time can vary depending on the thickness of the chicken breasts.).
- Once done, let the chicken cool until you can easily handle with your hands. Then cut the chicken breasts into strips about 5 or 6 inches in length and about 1/4 to 1/3 inch in width. Set aside.
- Remove the cheese wedges from their foil wrapper and place in a bowl. Add the chopped cilantro leaves, and mix until well blended. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the honey and Dijon mustard. Set aside.
- To prepare the Chicken wraps, place each tortilla on a plate. Spread ¼ of the cheese-cilantro mixture on each tortilla. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the honey mustard sauce on top of the cheese spread. Place 1 romaine leaf (or fresh spinach leaves) on each tortilla. Add strips of chicken in the center of the tortilla, leaving about 2-3 inches from the bottom edge of the tortilla (for wrapping margin). Then add slices of fresh cucumber, red onions, and tomato as desired. Drizzle additional honey mustard over the top, for more flavoring.
- Fold the bottom portion of the tortilla up over the fillings. Then fold one side of the tortilla in, toward the middle. Then gently roll the tortilla around to form a burrito-style wrap.
- Serve with garnishes of remaining cucumber slices and a sprig of fresh cilantro.
SIMPLE SWEET AND SPICY CHICKEN WRAPS
- Mix together the mayonnaise, cucumber, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper, and black pepper in a bowl until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet on medium-high heat, and cook and stir the chicken breast strips until they are beginning to turn golden and are no longer pink in the middle, about 8 minutes. Stir in the salsa, 1 tablespoon of honey, and 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the flavors have blended, about 5 minutes.
- Stack the tortillas, 4 at a time, in a microwave oven and heat until warm and pliable, 20 to 30 seconds per batch.
- Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of the mayonnaise-cucumber mixture, top with a layer of baby spinach leaves, and arrange about 1/2 cup of chicken mixture on the spinach leaves.
- Fold the bottom of each tortilla up about 2 inches, and start rolling the burrito from the right side. When the burrito is half-rolled, fold the top of the tortilla down, enclosing the filling, and continue rolling to make a tight, compact cylinder.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 488.1 calories, Carbohydrate 44.7 g, Cholesterol 57.1 mg, Fat 22.6 g, Fiber 3.6 g, Protein 26.6 g, SaturatedFat 4.2 g, Sodium 791.1 mg, Sugar 7 g
More about "chicken strip wrap with sweet mustard recipes"
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN WRAP RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN STRIPS - BUDGET BYTES
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN WRAPS WITH HOMEMADE HONEY MUSTARD
DELICIOUS SWEET MUSTARD BACON CHICKEN STRIPS (SUGAR-FREE)
CHICKEN STRIP WRAP WITH SWEET MUSTARD – RECIPES NETWORK
CHICKEN STRIP WRAP RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN WRAPS - WRITTEN REALITY
CRISPY CHICKEN STRIPS WITH HONEY MUSTARD RECIPE
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN WRAPS | CANADIAN GOODNESS
CHICKEN STRIP WRAP WITH SWEET MUSTARD RECIPE RECIPE
SWEET & SPICY BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN STRIPS - THE TIPTOE FAIRY
SWEET MUSTARD CHICKEN - GOOD DINNER MOM
FRIED CHICKEN STRIPS WITH HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE - FOODLAND
CHICKEN STRIP WRAP WITH SWEET MUSTARD - LUNCH RECIPES
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN WRAPS | GOLD'N PLUMP
CRISPY CHICKEN STRIP WRAP - SIMPLY MADE RECIPES
CHICKEN BLT LETTUCE WRAPS | HONEY MUSTARD DRESSING - ELLA CLAIRE …
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN WRAPS - MISSING SNACK WRAPS? MAKE YOUR …
CHICKEN STRIPS (OVEN BAKED WITH HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE) - COOKING …
CHICKEN STRIP WRAP WITH SWEET MUSTARD | RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK …
CHICKEN STRIP WRAP RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CHICKEN WRAPS WITH HOMEMADE HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE - THE …
HONEY MUSTARD CRISPY CHICKEN WRAP WITH SWEET POTATO FRIES
CHICKEN STRIP WRAP WITH SWEET MUSTARD VIDEOS RECIPE
CHICKEN STRIP WRAP WITH SWEET MUSTARD | RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK …
FOOD FRIDAY: CHICKEN STRIP WRAP WITH SWEET MUSTARD
PECAN CRUSTED CHICKEN WRAPS WITH STRAWBERRY HONEY MUSTARD
FOOD NETWORK CHICKEN STRIP WRAP WITH SWEET MUSTARD RECIPE
BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN STRIPS - WILL COOK FOR SMILES
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN WRAPS - TAO OF SPICE
CHICKEN STRIP WRAPS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CRISPY CHICKEN WRAP | THE COZY APRON
CHICKEN WRAP WITH HONEY AND MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE
CREAMY CHICKEN STRIPS WRAP RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
CREAMY HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN - COOKING CLASSY
12 EASY CHICKEN WRAPS MADE WITH LEFTOVER CHICKEN
RESTAURANT STYLE CHICKEN STRIPS | ALLY'S SWEET & SAVORY EATS
CHICKEN STRIP WRAP RECIPES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BAKED BREADED CHICKEN STRIPS RECIPE WITH HONEY MUSTARD DIP
CHICKEN STRIP WRAP WITH SWEET MUSTARD - FOOD NETWORK
Best Vegan Wraps | Vegan Chicken Strips And Sweet Chilli Sauce56 views-05:09
Easy Honey Mustard Chicken Wrap Recipe1.1K views-00:59
Chicken Strips Wrap - Homemade Chicken Wrap Recipe - Cook With Madeeha7K views-08:47
Honey Mustard Chicken Salad Wraps Recipe2.3K views-01:34
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make chicken strip wrap recipe?So let’s start the chicken strip wrap recipe: Take the boneless chicken meat on a plate and start to cut it into small fillets. When the boneless meat is ready, wash with water and dry them using a paper towel. Then pour olive oil on top and rub with a hand. When the meat pieces get equal oil coating, then sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
How do you cook chicken with honey mustard and mayonnaise?Directions. Press chicken into crumbs until fully coated. Heat oil in a large skillet on medium high heat. Transfer chicken to pan and cook about 2 to 3 minutes per side or until chicken is brown, crispy and fully cooked. Transfer to a plate and cut into strips. Honey Mustard: Combine mayonnaise, yellow mustard, Dijon mustard,...
How do you make a chicken wrap with buffalo sauce?1 Chop up chicken tenders into small 1-inch or smaller pieces and place in a bowl. 2 Pour Buffalo Sauce over chicken and mix to coat. 3 Put 1/4 of the buffalo chicken, blue cheese, and lettuce into each wrap. 4 Wrap each tortilla and secure with a toothpick if desired. More items...
How to make chicken Tenderloin wrap?Instructions 1 Chop up chicken tenders into small 1-inch or smaller pieces and place in a bowl. 2 Pour Buffalo Sauce over chicken and mix to coat. 3 Put 1/4 of the buffalo chicken, blue cheese, and lettuce into each wrap. 4 Wrap each tortilla and secure with a toothpick if desired. More items...