- Cut the sausage into 1/4-inch chunks. In a medium skillet over medium-low heat, brown the sausages. When brown, add the chili and heat through, about 5 minutes. For an extra-cheesy omelet, stir in a handful or 2 of the cheese.
- While this is cooking, heat an 8-inch skillet over medium-low heat and melt the butter. Beat the eggs with half the chives and pour into the pan. Cook until the egg forms a solid yellow circle. Cover half of the omelet with the sausage and chili mixture, reserving 1/4 cup. Add a layer of cheese, reserving 1/4 cup. Fold the omelet and top with the remaining chili and cheese. Slide the omelet onto a plate and garnish with a large dollop of sour cream and the remaining chives.
CHILI JACK OVEN OMELET
- Beat eggs with whisk until fluffy.
- Stir in water, powdered milk, salt, seasonings, cheese and peppers.
- Pour into a lightly buttered 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Cut into wedges.
- Serve immediately.
MEXICAN OMELET WITH CHILIES
- Mix eggs, half-and-half, oregano, salt and pepper with fork just until whites and yolks are blended. Heat butter in 10-inch skillet or omelet pan over medium-high heat just until butter is hot and sizzling. As butter melts, tilt pan to coat bottom.
- Quickly pour eggs into pan. While rapidly sliding pan back and forth over heat, quickly stir with fork to spread eggs continuously over bottom of pan as they thicken. Let stand over heat a few seconds to lightly brown bottom of omelet. Tilt pan and run fork under edge of omelet, then jerk pan sharply to loosen eggs from bottom of pan. Sprinkle with cheese and chilies.
- Fold portion of omelet just to center. Allow for a portion of the omelet to slide up side of pan. Turn omelet onto warm plate, flipping folded portion of omelet over so it rolls over the bottom. Tuck sides of omelet under if necessary. Top with tomatoes and sour cream; sprinkle with cilantro.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 400, Carbohydrate 4 g, Cholesterol 495 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 20 g, SaturatedFat 18 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 230 mg
- Heat chili about 5 minutes. For an extra-cheesy omelet, stir in a handful or 2 of the cheese.
- While this is cooking, heat an 8-inch skillet over medium-low heat and melt the butter.
- Beat the eggs and pour into the pan. Cook until the egg forms a solid yellow circle.
- Cover half of the omelet with the chili mixture, reserving 1/4 cup.
- Add a layer of cheese, reserving 1/4 cup.
- Fold the omelet and top with the remaining chili and cheese.
- Slide the omelet onto a plate and garnish with a large dollop of sour cream, if desired.
CHILI CRISP HAM AND CHEESE OMELET
- Whisk eggs, water, and chili crisp together in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook until egg is completely set, about 6 minutes.
- Add ham and Cheddar cheese to one end of the cooked egg in the skillet. Flip the other side of the egg over the ham and cheese mixture. Cook until cheese is melted, about 4 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 662.1 calories, Carbohydrate 3.3 g, Cholesterol 656.1 mg, Fat 53.8 g, Protein 39.2 g, SaturatedFat 23.3 g, Sodium 1179.7 mg, Sugar 1.4 g
OVEN BAKED OMELET
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish with butter.
- Beat eggs, sour cream, milk, and salt in a bowl until blended. Stir in green onions. Pour mixture in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 25 to 30 minutes. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over eggs and continue baking until cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 185 calories, Carbohydrate 2.8 g, Cholesterol 295.8 mg, Fat 14.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 12 g, SaturatedFat 6.5 g, Sodium 545.9 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
JACK CHEESE OVEN OMELET
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings. Set bacon aside. Saute onions in drippings until tender; set aside. , In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add milk, seasoned salt, 2 cups cheese, bacon and sauteed onions. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. , Bake, uncovered, 35-40 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Freeze option: Freeze unbaked omelet until firm; cover with foil. To use, remove from freezer 30 minutes before baking (do not thaw). Preheat oven to 350°. Bake as directed, increasing time as necessary for a knife inserted in the center to come out clean. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 352 calories, Fat 26g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 338mg cholesterol, Sodium 619mg sodium, Carbohydrate 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 24g protein.
More about "chili jack oven omelet recipes"
JACK CHEESE OVEN OMELET - COMPLETERECIPES.COM
THREE CHEESE AND CHILI OMELET - COUPON CLIPPING COOK®
CHILI OMELET - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
SPICY POBLANO OMELETTE (IHOP COPYCAT) - ALLCHILIPEPPER.COM
CHILI CHEESE OVEN OMELET WITH BEST OLD SCHOOL HASHED BROWNS
CHILI JACK OVEN OMELET RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
OVEN-BAKED OMELETTE WITH CHILI - 2 RECIPES | TASTYCRAZE.COM
CHEESE-CHILI OVEN OMELET - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
RECIPETHING - CHILI JACK OVEN OMELET
CHILI CHEESE SOUTHWEST OMELETTE - GARLIC & ZEST
BAKED WESTERN OMELET ("DENVER OMELET") - THE SEASONED MOM
CHILI JACK OVEN OMELET RECIPE - FOOD.COM
FIRE ROASTED HATCH CHILE OMELET - WE ARE NOT FOODIES
BEST WESTERN FOOD RECIPES: CHILI JACK OVEN OMELET
CHILI OMELET RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
23 BEST OMELETTE RECIPES TO WAKE UP FOR - INSANELY GOOD
HAM CHILE AND CHEESE BAKED OMELET | DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER
IHOP POBLANO OMELETTE RECIPES - ALLCHILIPEPPER.COM
PEPPER JACK OVEN OMELET - LYNN'S KITCHEN ADVENTURES
EASY CHILI GARLIC OMELET - BIGOVEN.COM
OMELETTE WITH CHILI - 3 RECIPES | TASTYCRAZE.COM
RECIPE: JACK CHEESE OVEN OMELET - RECIPELINK.COM
SOUTHWESTERN SKILLET OMELETTE RECIPE | GET CRACKING
CHILI OMELET RECIPE - FOOD NEWS - FOODNEWSNEWS.COM
SPICY PEPPER LOVERS OMELET - CHILI PEPPER MADNESS
CHILI VEGGIE OMELET RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CHILI CHEESE OMELET - READY SET EAT
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #breakfast #main-dish #condiments-etc #eggs-dairy #american #southwestern-united-states #oven #herb-and-spice-mixes #cheese #eggs #dietary #spicy #gluten-free #cooking-mixes #free-of-something #taste-mood #equipment
You'll also love