ASIAN MARINATED GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN
- In a medium bowl, combine the soy, rice wine vinegar, chili sauce, ginger, garlic, scallions and orange zest. Place the pork in a large container or bowl and pour the marinade over the pork. Cover with plastic wrap, and let sit for 2 hours at room temperature, or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove the pork from the container, put the marinade in a small saucepan and bring it to a boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat and reserve it for drizzling over the pork when serving. *WARNING: This liquid MUST be brought to a boil to kill any bacteria from raw meat juices.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Dust the pork liberally with the ground coriander seed and place on the preheated grill. Brown it on all sides then move it to a cooler part of the grill to cook it to desired doneness, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove the pork from the grill to a cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Slice the pork on the bias and place on a serving platter. Serve drizzled with the reserved boiled soy marinade.
- Pork- the other white meat!
ASIAN PORK TENDERLOIN
This is a simple and flavorful recipe. For best results, marinate the pork at least 8 hours (overnight is best) and flip it after 4 hours. It's great with rice and Asian veggies like bok choy! Enjoy!
Provided by ONOLICIOUS10
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Pour into a medium bowl the soy sauce, sesame oil, and Worcestershire sauce. Then whisk in brown sugar, green onions, garlic, chile paste, and pepper. Place the tenderloin in a shallow dish. Pour sauce over tenderloin, turning the meat a few times to coat. Cover dish, and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Transfer pork with marinade into an aluminum foil-lined baking pan.
- Roast in a preheated oven 25 to 30 minutes. Remove, and let stand 5 to 10 minutes before carving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 385.4 calories, Carbohydrate 15.7 g, Cholesterol 98.2 mg, Fat 19.8 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 36.6 g, SaturatedFat 4.2 g, Sodium 921.6 mg, Sugar 9.3 g
SPICY CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN
This easy recipe is one of my favorite dinners for company. Leaving out the red pepper flakes, makes it a dish for anyone. Presented on a platter over rice, it looks very appealing. It is equally as good made on the grill, or in the oven. It originally came from a syndicated column in our local newspaper. Prep time includes marinading.
Provided by Always in the kitch
Yield 4-5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In heavy duty freezer Ziploc bag, mix soy sauce, hoisin sauce, oil, garlic, sugar and red pepper flakes.
- Add tenderloins and stir to coat all over.
- Seal and refrigerate at least 1 to 3 hours, turning bag over occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Line small roasting pan with foil.
- Spray a cooling or cooking rack with nonstick spray, and place on top of pan.
- Place tenderloins on rack.
- SAVE MARINADE.
- Place meat in preheated oven.
- Roast 9 to 10 minutes.
- Turn and roast 9 to 10 minutes more.
- Check temperature in thickest part of meat.
- It should read approx 160°F.
- Remove from oven, and allow meat to stand 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile pour marinade from bag into saucepan.
- Rinse the bag with the 1/2 cup of water.
- Add to saucepan.
- Bring to low boil.
- Boil slowly for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Right before ready to serve, add butter to sauce; stir.
- Slice meat into 1/4 inch slices.
- Place on hot rice.
- Spoon marinade sauce over meat and rice.
- Top with green onions.
- Note: This can be cooked on the grill also.
- Cook until temperature reaches 150 to 160°F.
- You can also cook in oven for 6 minutes each side, and then toss on a gas grill for a few minutes for a outdoor flavor.
CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN
Because I live in an area where there aren't many Chinese restaurants, I developed this Asian-inspired starter. A combination of soy and plum sauces, red wine, garlic and ginger create a full-bodied marinade that infuses every bite with wonderful flavor.-Delores Condon, Paynesville, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour 1/3 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning several times. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting., Drain and discard marinade. Place pork on a greased rack in a foil-lined roasting pan. , Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°, brushing occasionally with reserved marinade., Let stand for 5-10 minutes before slicing. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with mustard and additional plum sauce if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 109 calories, Fat 2g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 38mg cholesterol, Sodium 406mg sodium, Carbohydrate 7g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 14g protein.
CHINESE-BARBECUED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine sugar and next 3 ingredients (sugar through pepper). Rub pork with spice mixture.
- Place pork on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; insert a meat thermometer into thickest portion of tenderloin. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Combine hoisin, orange juice, and sesame oil in a small bowl, brush over tenderloin. Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until thermometer registers 160 degrees (slightly pink).
CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN
A delicious and easy to prepare marinade consisting of ingredients that can be easily found at a Chinese grocery store. Don't let the ingredients fool you, this is a meal that even the less adventurous will enjoy.
Provided by JENNIFER72_00
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place tenderloins in a shallow glass dish. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sherry, black bean sauce, ginger, sugar, garlic, sesame oil, and five-spice powder. Pour marinade over pork, and turn to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Remove tenderloins from refrigerator while the oven preheats.
- Bake pork in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or to desired doneness. Let stand for 10 minutes, and then slice diagonally into thin slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 221.7 calories, Carbohydrate 5 g, Cholesterol 98.5 mg, Fat 5.5 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 35.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 373.5 mg, Sugar 2.7 g
CHINESE-STYLE PORK TENDERLOIN
- Brush pork with food coloring and sprinkle with seasoned salt. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°., In a saucepan, combine the pineapple juice, sherry or broth, honey, soy sauce and ginger. Bring to a boil; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Thicken if desired. Thinly slice pork; serve with pineapple sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 175 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 63mg cholesterol, Sodium 371mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE
Provided by á-25005
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush the tenderloin(s) with the sauce. Add a bit of water to the pan. Cook the tenderloin(s) about 30-35 minutes. Let rest for about 10 minutes, thinly slice and serve.
People also searched
More about "chinese pork tenderloin recipes"
CHAR SIU PORK (CHINESE BBQ PORK) | RECIPETIN EATS
5/5 (246)Total Time 49 hrs 35 minsCategory RoastCalories 438 per serving See details »
CHAR SIU (CHINESE BBQ PORK) - FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
4.9/5 (12)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 175 per serving See details »
10 BEST CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN STIR FRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
CHAR SIU (叉燒) - CHINESE BBQ PORK | MADE WITH LAU
5/5 (552)Category Main CourseCuisine ChineseTotal Time 1 hr 20 mins
- Place the meat into a ziploc bag, pour the sauce in, and massage the pork for about 2 minutes so that the sauce is able to finesse its way into the meat. Afterwards, we’ll push all the air out of the bag and seal it.
CHINESE PORK TENERLOIN WITH HONEY GARLIC SAUCE - BEAUTIFUL ...
Reviews 14Category Main DishesCuisine ChineseTotal Time 1 hr
- In a medium-size saucepan on the stove, add the honey, low-sodium soy sauce, olive oil, hoisin sauce, minced onion, minced garlic, and sesame oil. Heat over medium, stirring occasionally, until the mixture begins to boil.
CHINESE BBQ PORK TENDERLOIN | EASY PORK RECIPE | MANTITLEMENT
4.8/5 (4)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory DinnerCalories 308 per serving
- Combine the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, red wine, garlic, sugar, cinnamon, coriander and the pinch of cloves in a resealable bag or a glass baking dish. Add the pork tenderloins and marinate overnight or for at least 8 hours, turning during the marinating process to coat both sides of the pork.
- Remove the pork from the marinade (reserving the marinade) and dry off with paper towels, then add to a baking dish that’s been sprayed with cooking spray. Place into the oven for 30 minutes.
- While the pork is in the oven, pour a cup of the marinade into a small pot. Bring the marinade to a boil for 5 minutes, then turn the heat down to a simmer for an additional 3-5 minutes. Add the 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce and stir to combine, then remove from the heat.
INSTANT POT CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN - PRESSURE LUCK COOKING
4.3/5 (12)Category MeatCuisine AsianTotal Time 24 mins
- Take the pork tenderloin (usually two come in the pack) and slice it into medallions/discs about 1/2-inch thick. Place the pork medallions into a gallon freezer bag and set aside
- In a mixing bowl, make the marinade by combining 1/2 cup of the beef broth, the brown sugar, kosher salt, 1 tsp of the Chinese Five Spice, paprika, soy sauce, cooking sherry, 1 tbsp of hoisin sauce, crushed garlic, crushed ginger and miso paste (if using). Mix together very well and then pour over the pork in the bag. Press the air out of the bag, seal tightly and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours, flipping once mid-way through (Do NOT skip this step. Trust me – you want that magical sauce seeping into every crevice of that pork).
- 24 hours later, dump the bag with the pork and all of its marinade into the Instant Pot. Add in the additional 1/2 cup of beef broth, 1/4 cup of hoisin sauce, 1/2 tsp of Chinese Five Spice and 1/3 cup of honey. Mix well and make sure the pork is nice and submerged into the marinade (it is fine if some of the pork protrudes above it)
- Secure the lid and cook on “Manual” or “Pressure Cook” High Pressure for 8 minutes. Allow a 10 minute natural release and follow with a quick release.
CHINESE BBQ PORK (CHAR SIU) WITH STEP-BY-STEP PHOTOS | EAT ...
4.9/5 (29)Total Time 50 minsCategory DinnerCalories 337 per serving
- Place the pork into a large ziplock freezer bag and pour the marinade inside. Make sure the pork is well-coated in the marinade.
- When you are ready to roast the pork, take it out of the fridge and let it come to room temperature in the marinade (this will take about 30 minutes).
OVEN-ROASTED CHAR SIU (CHINESE BBQ PORK) RECIPE | HUNGRY ...
Cuisine Asian, ChineseCategory Main CourseServings 4Total Time 50 mins
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade and mix them together in a bowl until they're nice and blended.
CHINESE FIVE SPICE PORK TENDERLOIN - ASIAN CAUCASIAN FOOD BLOG
Reviews 2Calories 249 per servingCategory Main-Meat
- In a small mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic, Chinese five spice, black pepper, red pepper flakes, sugar, and sesame oil. Whisk together well. Add in half of the green onions. Put half of the marinade in a small sauce pot and whisk in the corn starch.
- Place the trimmed pork tenderloin in a ziplock baggie and pour in the remaining marinade. Massage the marinade into the pork and refrigerate for one hour or overnight.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 375 degrees. Remove pork from the refrigerator and let it get to room temperature. Heat a heavy cast iron skillet or oven-proof pan on high until slightly smoking. Add the pork tenderloin to the pan and sear both sides, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes, until an internal temperature reads at least 145 degrees. Let the pork rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN WITH GARLIC-SAUCED NOODLES RECIPE ...
5/5 (13)Calories 303 per servingServings 9
- Place tenderloins in a 5-quart electric slow cooker. Combine 1 tablespoon soy sauce and next 5 ingredients (through garlic); drizzle over tenderloins. Cover and cook on LOW for 3 1/2 hours. Remove pork from slow cooker, and place in a large bowl, reserving cooking liquid in slow cooker. Let pork stand 10 minutes.
- Return cooking liquid to slow cooker; stir in remaining 3 tablespoons soy sauce, vinegar, and sesame oil. Cover and cook on HIGH 10 minutes. Turn slow cooker off. Add pork, noodles, and next 3 ingredients (through cilantro leaves), tossing to coat. Spoon noodle mixture into bowls; sprinkle with peanuts and chopped cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
PINEAPPLE PORK TENDERLOIN | AUTHENTIC CHINESE FOOD RECIPES ...
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs See details »
SMOOTH PORK TENDERLOIN SOUP | MISS CHINESE FOOD
Servings 3Estimated Reading Time 1 minCategory Soup Porridge See details »
CHINESE FRIED PORK TENDERLOIN | MY CHINESE RECIPES
Cuisine China,Fujian CuisineTotal Time 35 minsCategory Meat,PorkCalories 1838 per serving See details »
CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN SLICES | PANLASANG PINOY MEATY RECIPES
Cuisine ChineseCategory Pork RecipeServings 2Total Time 1 hr See details »
CHINESE BBQ PORK RECIPE TENDERLOIN - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
See details »
SWEET AND SOUR RICE CAKE PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - SIMPLE ...
See details »
CHINESE BBQ PORK TENDERLOIN – PIT BOSS GRILLS
See details »
CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - THE MEAT SOURCE
See details »
CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN STIR-FRY RECIPE
See details »
10 BEST STIR FRIED PORK TENDERLOIN CHINESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
You'll also love
Want to buy ingredients ?