CHINESE BBQ PORK TENDERLOIN
This tender pork tenderloin recipe is so easy to make! Marinade the pork overnight and then make a quick, homemade Asian BBQ Sauce to go on top while it's baking!
Provided by Dan
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, red wine, garlic, sugar, cinnamon, coriander and the pinch of cloves in a resealable bag or a glass baking dish. Add the pork tenderloins and marinate overnight or for at least 8 hours, turning during the marinating process to coat both sides of the pork.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove the pork from the marinade (reserving the marinade) and dry off with paper towels, then add to a baking dish that's been sprayed with cooking spray. Place into the oven for 30 minutes.
- While the pork is in the oven, pour a cup of the marinade into a small pot. Bring the marinade to a boil for 5 minutes, then turn the heat down to a simmer for an additional 3-5 minutes. Add the 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce and stir to combine, then remove from the heat.
- After 30 minutes, take the pork out of the oven and baste with the sauce. Return the pork tenderloins to the oven for another 15 minutes, then remove and baste again. Bake for another 15 minutes or until the temperature reaches 140 degrees.
- Tent the pork loosely with foil to rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve with additional sauce on the side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 308 calories, Sugar 6.9 g, Sodium 832.2 mg, Fat 5.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, TransFat 0 g, Carbohydrate 11.9 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 49.3 g, Cholesterol 147.8 mg
SPICY CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN
This easy recipe is one of my favorite dinners for company. Leaving out the red pepper flakes, makes it a dish for anyone. Presented on a platter over rice, it looks very appealing. It is equally as good made on the grill, or in the oven. It originally came from a syndicated column in our local newspaper. Prep time includes marinading.
Provided by Always in the kitch
Yield 4-5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In heavy duty freezer Ziploc bag, mix soy sauce, hoisin sauce, oil, garlic, sugar and red pepper flakes.
- Add tenderloins and stir to coat all over.
- Seal and refrigerate at least 1 to 3 hours, turning bag over occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Line small roasting pan with foil.
- Spray a cooling or cooking rack with nonstick spray, and place on top of pan.
- Place tenderloins on rack.
- SAVE MARINADE.
- Place meat in preheated oven.
- Roast 9 to 10 minutes.
- Turn and roast 9 to 10 minutes more.
- Check temperature in thickest part of meat.
- It should read approx 160°F.
- Remove from oven, and allow meat to stand 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile pour marinade from bag into saucepan.
- Rinse the bag with the 1/2 cup of water.
- Add to saucepan.
- Bring to low boil.
- Boil slowly for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Right before ready to serve, add butter to sauce; stir.
- Slice meat into 1/4 inch slices.
- Place on hot rice.
- Spoon marinade sauce over meat and rice.
- Top with green onions.
- Note: This can be cooked on the grill also.
- Cook until temperature reaches 150 to 160°F.
- You can also cook in oven for 6 minutes each side, and then toss on a gas grill for a few minutes for a outdoor flavor.
CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN
Because I live in an area where there aren't many Chinese restaurants, I developed this Asian-inspired starter. A combination of soy and plum sauces, red wine, garlic and ginger create a full-bodied marinade that infuses every bite with wonderful flavor.-Delores Condon, Paynesville, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour 1/3 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning several times. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting., Drain and discard marinade. Place pork on a greased rack in a foil-lined roasting pan. , Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°, brushing occasionally with reserved marinade., Let stand for 5-10 minutes before slicing. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with mustard and additional plum sauce if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 109 calories, Fat 2g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 38mg cholesterol, Sodium 406mg sodium, Carbohydrate 7g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 14g protein.
CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN
A delicious and easy to prepare marinade consisting of ingredients that can be easily found at a Chinese grocery store. Don't let the ingredients fool you, this is a meal that even the less adventurous will enjoy.
Provided by JENNIFER72_00
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place tenderloins in a shallow glass dish. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sherry, black bean sauce, ginger, sugar, garlic, sesame oil, and five-spice powder. Pour marinade over pork, and turn to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Remove tenderloins from refrigerator while the oven preheats.
- Bake pork in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or to desired doneness. Let stand for 10 minutes, and then slice diagonally into thin slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 221.7 calories, Carbohydrate 5 g, Cholesterol 98.5 mg, Fat 5.5 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 35.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 373.5 mg, Sugar 2.7 g
CHINESE ROAST PORK TENDERLOIN
- Place the porkloin in a large ziploc freezer bag.
- In a small bowl, stir together the rest of the ingredients until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour into the ziploc bag; remove as much air as possible and seal shut.
- Refrigerate from 6 to 36 hours (I prefer the longer marinade time).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove porkloin from the marinade (discard remaining marinade); place on wire rack in a shallow baking pan.
- Insert meat thermometer.
- Roast about 1 hour or until the internal meat temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest on the wire rack for 15 minutes before removing thermometer.
- To serve as a main course, cut the porkloin into 1/4" slices.
- To serve as a Chinese appetizer, cut into 1/4" slices; arrange on platter with separate small bowls of Chinese hot mustard and untoasted sesame seeds.
- Enjoy it by first dipping a slice into the mustard, then into the sesame seeds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 338.4, Fat 8.1, SaturatedFat 2.7, Cholesterol 147.6, Sodium 1847, Carbohydrate 15, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 13.6, Protein 48.1
CHINESE-STYLE PORK TENDERLOIN
- Brush pork with food coloring and sprinkle with seasoned salt. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°., In a saucepan, combine the pineapple juice, sherry or broth, honey, soy sauce and ginger. Bring to a boil; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Thicken if desired. Thinly slice pork; serve with pineapple sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 175 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 63mg cholesterol, Sodium 371mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CHINESE-STYLE GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - (4.5/5)
Provided by Foodiewife
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Lay tenderloins on cutting board with long side running parallel to counter edge. Cut horizontally down length of tenderloins, stopping 1/2-inch from edge so halves remain intact. Working with one at a time, open up tenderloins, place between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, and pound to 3/4-inch thickness. Combine soy sauce, preserves, hoisin sauce, sherry, ginger, sesame oil, garlic, five-spice powder, and pepper in bowl. Reserve 3/4 cup marinade. Place pork in large zipper-lock bag and pour remaining marinade into bag with pork. Seal bag, turn to coat, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours. Combine reserved marinade, ketchup, and molasses in small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until syrupy and reduced to 3/4 cup, 3 to 5 minutes. Reserve 1/4 cup glaze for glazing cooked tenderloin. Charcoal grill: Open bottom vent completely. Light large chimney starter filled with charcoal briquettes (6 quarts). When top coals are partially covered with ash, pour evenly over grill. Set cooking grate in place, cover, and open lid vent completely. Heat grill until hot, about 5 minutes. Gas grill: Turn all burners to high, cover, and heat grill until hot, about 15 minutes. Turn all burners to medium-high. Clean and oil cooking grate. Pat pork dry with paper towels, then rub with vegetable oil. Grill pork (covered if using gas) until lightly charred on first side, about 2 minutes. Flip and brush grilled side of pork evenly with 2 tablespoons glaze. Continue grilling until lightly charred on second side, about 2 minutes. Flip and brush evenly with 2 more tablespoons glaze. Repeat flipping and glazing twice more, until pork registers 140°F and is thickly glazed, about 4 minutes longer. Transfer pork to cutting board and brush with reserved glaze. Tent loosely with aluminum foil and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice and serve.
CHAR SIU (CHINESE BBQ PORK)
"Char siu" literally means "fork roast" - "char" being "fork" (both noun and verb) and "siu" being "roast" - after the traditional cooking method for the dish: long strips of seasoned boneless pork are skewered with long forks and placed in a covered oven or over a fire. This is best cooked over charcoal, but it's important to cook with indirect heat.
Provided by David&Andrea
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cut pork with the grain into strips 1 1/2- to 2-inches long; put into a large resealable plastic bag.
- Stir soy sauce, honey, ketchup, brown sugar, rice wine, hoisin sauce, red food coloring or red bean curd (see Cook's Note), and Chinese five-spice powder together in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook and stir until just combined and slightly warm, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour the marinade into the bag with the pork, squeeze air from the bag, and seal. Turn bag a few times to coat all pork pieces in marinade.
- Marinate pork in refrigerator, 2 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove pork from marinade and shake to remove excess liquid. Discard remaining marinade.
- Cook pork on preheated grill for 20 minutes. Put a small container of water onto the grill and continue cooking, turning the pork regularly, until cooked through, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 482.9 calories, Carbohydrate 53.5 g, Cholesterol 126.7 mg, Fat 8.9 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 43.8 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 2249.8 mg, Sugar 48.3 g
CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE
Provided by á-25005
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush the tenderloin(s) with the sauce. Add a bit of water to the pan. Cook the tenderloin(s) about 30-35 minutes. Let rest for about 10 minutes, thinly slice and serve.
More about "chinese pork tenderloin recipes"
CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN WITH GARLIC-SAUCED NOODLES RECIPE
5/5 (13)Calories 303 per servingServings 9
- Place tenderloins in a 5-quart electric slow cooker. Combine 1 tablespoon soy sauce and next 5 ingredients (through garlic); drizzle over tenderloins. Cover and cook on LOW for 3 1/2 hours. Remove pork from slow cooker, and place in a large bowl, reserving cooking liquid in slow cooker. Let pork stand 10 minutes.
- Strain cooking liquid through a sieve into a bowl. Cover and keep warm. Shred pork with 2 forks.
- Return cooking liquid to slow cooker; stir in remaining 3 tablespoons soy sauce, vinegar, and sesame oil. Cover and cook on HIGH 10 minutes. Turn slow cooker off. Add pork, noodles, and next 3 ingredients (through cilantro leaves), tossing to coat. Spoon noodle mixture into bowls; sprinkle with peanuts and chopped cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
40 BEST PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
CHINESE BARBECUED PORK LOIN - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHINESE BBQ PORK TENDERLOIN - MANITOBA PORK
CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN
MARINATED CHINESE PORK LOIN - FREE EASY AND TASTY RECIPES
CHINESE FIVE SPICE PORK TENDERLOIN - ASIAN CAUCASIAN …
SLOW COOKED CHINESE STYLE PORK TENDERLOIN - SLIMMING WORLD
CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - THE MEAT SOURCE
CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN | METRO
INSTANT POT CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN - PRESSURE LUCK COOKING
10 BEST CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN STIR FRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEST PORK TENDERLOIN STIR FRY (ASIAN BOWL) - POSH JOURNAL
15 AUTHENTIC CHINESE PORK RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
21 PORK LOIN RECIPES CHINESE STYLE - SELECTED RECIPES
10 BEST STIR FRIED PORK TENDERLOIN CHINESE RECIPES - YUMMLY
CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CHINESE PORK TENERLOIN WITH HONEY GARLIC SAUCE
10 CHINESE PORK RECIPES | RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS
SWEET AND SOUR PORK RECIPE - SIMPLE CHINESE FOOD
CHINESE BBQ PORK (CHAR SIU) WITH STEP-BY-STEP PHOTOS - EAT, LITTLE …
CHINESE PORK RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
CHINESE-STYLE PORK TENDERLOIN - WILD FORK FOODS
CHINESE-BARBECUED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CHAR SIU (CHINESE BBQ PORK) - FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
TOP 10 CHINESE PORK RECIPES TO SATISFY YOUR TASTE BUD
CHINESE BBQ PORK TENDERLOIN - CPA: CERTIFIED PASTRY AFICIONADO
CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
CHAR SIU PORK (CHINESE BBQ PORK) | RECIPETIN EATS
CROCKPOT CHINESE PORK WITH NOODLES - JO COOKS
21 CHINESE BBQ PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
EASY CHINESE BBQ PORK TENDERLOIN - TALKING MEALS
10 BEST CHINESE FIVE SPICE PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES - YUMMLY
CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN SLICES | PANLASANG PINOY MEATY RECIPES
CHINESE RECIPES WITH PORK TENDERLOIN : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
CHAR SIU PORK TENDERLOIN SUPER QUICK COOKING TIME - KRUMPLI
CHINESE-STYLE GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN | COOK'S COUNTRY
CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN | METRO
You'll also love