CHIPOTLE CHICKEN PANINI SANDWICH (PANERA BREAD COPYCAT)
Chipotle Chicken Panini, the ever loved fan favorite with cheddar, bacon, and smoky chipotle aioli, may not be served at Panera anymore but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the beloved sandwich at home!
Provided by Eden Westbrook
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a small bowl, add all the ingredients to the chipotle mayo. Use an immersion blender to blend all the ingredients together until the mayo is thickened and smooth.
- In a cast iron skillet or frying pan, cook bacon to desired crispness. Reserve the fat, if desired. Set the bacon on a wire rack or paper lined plate to drain.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides. In the cast iron skillet or frying pan, heat a tablespoon of high-heat oil over medium high heat. Cook chicken breasts, 3 minutes on both sides, or until chicken is cooked through. Set aside on a plate to rest for 3-5 minutes. Slice the cooked chicken breasts width-wise to prep for the sandwiches.
- Preheat your panini press to medium high heat. Spread softened butter or residual bacon fat over one side of each piece of bread, then spread a spoonful of chipotle aioli over the other side of the slices of bread. Stack bacon, chicken, tomato, cheese, and on the aioli side of 4 slices of bread, then top with the other slice.
- Press in panini press for 5 minutes, until cheese is melted and bread is well toasted.
- Cut the sandwiches in half and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 605 calories, Carbohydrate 51 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 88 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 36 grams fat, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 20 grams protein, SaturatedFat 10 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 1270 milligrams sodium, Sugar 6 grams sugar, TransFat 1 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 23 grams unsaturated fat
PANERA CHIPOTLE CHICKEN PANINI RECIPE - (4/5)
Provided by LORIWHIP
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mince the ancho and chipotle chiles into tiny pieces. In a small bowl, mix the sour cream and the mayo. Add the chiles and mix well. Cover, and let the flavors meld in the refrigerator for an hour or so. Heat a grill or cast-iron skillet to medium-high. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cook the chicken breasts for about 15 minutes, turning once, until they are thoroughly cooked. There should be no pink in the middle. Heat up your panini press. Coat one side of each slice of bread with the ancho-chipotle spread. Top 4 slices with a chicken breast, followed by a slice of cheddar cheese, 2 bacon slices and 2 tomato slices. Top with a second bread slice and serve.
CHIPOTLE TURKEY PANINI
This is my favorite sandwich! This also works well as a grilled wrap. YUMMM! Cruchy, creamy, and warm with just a little bite to it. I freeze small portions of minced/ pureed chipotle peppers in adobo so that I have them on hand for chipotle recipes and don't waste a whole can when I just need 1-2 peppers. Here's a link to a cookbook with other recipes calling for chipotle peppers in adobo and instructions on how I freeze mine- http://www.recipezaar.com/cookbook.php?bookid=150466
Provided by Cookingfor7
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat a panini grill (If you co not have a panini grill this can be done in a skillet or on your outdoor grill).
- Stir together mayonnaise and chipotle chile sauce in a small bowl.
- Stir half of the chipotle sauce in with the turkey.
- Spread one side of each slice of sourdough with remaining chipotle sauce. Layer bottom halves with equal amounts turkey, onion, bacon, tomato and cheese. Top with remaining bread slices, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Gently press sandwiches together with your hand. Brush both outer sides of sandwiches with olive oil; you will probably not use an entire 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Grill paninis about 5 minutes in the preheated grill, or until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted. Or heat them over medium-low heat, covered, in a large skillet for about 4 minutes on each side, until bread is toasted on both sides and sandwich is heated throughout.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 856.7, Fat 40.9, SaturatedFat 11.1, Cholesterol 108.7, Sodium 2766.6, Carbohydrate 81.7, Fiber 4.9, Sugar 7.3, Protein 39.9
TURKEY AND BACON PANINI WITH CHIPOTLE MAYONNAISE
This is one of my favorite sandwiches to make, I whipped it up one day when I was trying to use up leftover ingredients. My family raved! It's also excellent as a vegetarian sandwich if you leave out the turkey and bacon.
Provided by chefmommy
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat a panini press according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir the garlic and onion until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 10 minutes. Stir in the spinach and cook until wilted, about 3 minutes more.
- While the onions and spinach are cooking, stir together the mayonnaise, minced chipotle peppers, and adobo sauce in a small bowl. Spread the mayonnaise over 4 slices of focaccia bread. Place a slice of cheese onto the 4 slices, then divide the turkey among the sandwiches. Place 2 strips of bacon onto each sandwich and top with the spinach mixture. Place the remaining slices of bread onto the sandwiches.
- Cook the sandwiches in the preheated panini grill according to manufacturer's directions until crispy and golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 698.6 calories, Carbohydrate 65.1 g, Cholesterol 80.7 mg, Fat 33.2 g, Fiber 4.1 g, Protein 34.5 g, SaturatedFat 12.2 g, Sodium 2276.3 mg, Sugar 3.2 g
CHICKEN AND BACON PANINI WITH SPICY CHIPOTLE MAYO
Eat Drink Love's inspiration on Brio Tuscan Grill's panini. The tomatoes can be substituted with avocado slices.
Provided by gailanng
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- For the Spicy Chipotle Mayo: Add all ingredients into a food processor and puree until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste, if needed.
- For the Panini: Turn the oven to broil. Place the tomato slices on a lined baking sheet. Drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Place into the oven and roast the tomatoes until the top is slightly charred. Remove from the oven and set aside. (Note: This step may be skipped and replaced with slices of avocado.).
- Heat a panini grill or grill pan on medium heat. Spread a little bit of butter on one side of each piece of the bread.
- Evenly distribute the chicken, cheese, bacon and tomatoes (or avocado slices) on top of two slices, butter side down.
- On the other pieces of bread, spread some of the chipotle mayonnaise on the side that is not buttered. Place on top of the sandwich. Place the sandwiches on the grill. If you are using a grill pan, place a heavy pan on top of each sandwich.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes until the bread is golden brown. Gently flip the sandwich over and cook for another 2-3 minutes until the other side is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 820.2, Fat 50.1, SaturatedFat 14.3, Cholesterol 150.7, Sodium 1294.9, Carbohydrate 43, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 7.2, Protein 49
More about "chipotle panini recipes"
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN PANINI #DELIFRESHBOLD - SPICY …
Reviews 24Category SandwichCuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 mins
- For the chipotle sauce, stir together chipotle pepper, mayo, lime juice, and cumin in a small bowl. (Best done ahead of time so flavors have a chance to meld.)
- On remaining pieces of bread, evenly distribute cheese, chicken, bacon, and avocado. (Cheese should be the first thing you put on the bread so it will melt easily.
PANINI RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN PANINI WITH AVOCADO | THE RUSTIC FOODIE®
24 EASY PANINI RECIPES - TOP TEEN RECIPES
CHIPOTLE TURKEY PANINI - BAKING MISCHIEF
BLT VEGAN PANINI WITH CHIPOTLE MAYO AND TEMPEH BACON
CHIPOTLE TURKEY SOURDOUGH PANINI | GOLDMINER BAKERY
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN PANINI - EATS - MENU - BOOSTER JUICE
VICTORIA BC BLOG BY DIANDRA LAW: CHICKEN CHIPOTLE PANINI | PANINI ...
BACON-CHEDDAR CHIPOTLE CHICKEN PANINI - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN AND CHEDDAR PANINI | MIDWEST LIVING
CHICKEN ARUGULA PROVOLONE PANINI WITH CHIPOTLE - SKINNYTASTE
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN PANINI | WILLIAMS SONOMA
PANERA BREAD CHIPOTLE CHICKEN PANINI COPYCAT - ALYONA’S …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you use chipotle sauce in a Panini?Spread 1 teaspoon of the chipotle sauce over each slice of bread. Top with 1 slice bacon, chicken breast pieces, sliced tomatoes, and cheese. Spread 1/2 tbsp of butter over the outside of each piece of bread and cook in the panini press over the highest grill setting until the cheese melts.
How to make a chicken Panini with chipotle mayo?Slather a bunch of the chipotle mayo on one or both pieces of bread along with a few slices of chicken and a couple slices of cheese. Heat the panini maker to medium-low and melt a bit of butter on the surface to prevent the chicken panini from sticking.
What is in the Chipotle Chicken panini sandwich?The original Chipotle Chicken Panini Sandwich, like the one Panera Bread, used to grill before it got discontinued. Pull out your panini press and layer your bread with pulled chicken, smoky bacon, tomatoes, cheese, and the best homemade chipotle sauce any sandwich recipe should have when made with bacon!
How to make a chicken Panini in a Panini maker?Roughly chop 2 cups of spinach or any greens you like and cut 1 avocado into slices. Slather a bunch of the chipotle mayo on one or both pieces of bread along with a few slices of chicken and a couple slices of cheese. Heat the panini maker to medium-low and melt a bit of butter on the surface to prevent the chicken panini from sticking.