CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES
- In a large bowl, beat the sugar, egg, oil, chocolate and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Chill for at least 2 hours. , Shape dough into 1-in. balls; roll in confectioners' sugar. Place 2 in. apart on lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 195 calories, Fat 8g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 35mg cholesterol, Sodium 94mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (20g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
FUDGY CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES
Best Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies are a one bowl wonder ready in minutes, and named better than a brownie cookie! They disappear in seconds!AN ORIGINAL RECIPE BY KARINA CARREL, CAFE DELITES
Provided by Karina
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Line 2 cookie sheets or baking trays with parchment paper (baking paper).
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, white sugar, butter and vegetable oil. Beat in egg and vanilla until fully incorporated.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt; stir the dry ingredients first before mixing them through the wet ingredients until a dough forms (do not over beat). Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop out 1-2 tablespoonful of dough with a cookie scoop (or small ice cream scoop), and place onto prepared baking sheets. Press them down as thick or thin as you want your cookies to come out.
- Bake in hot preheated oven for 10-12 minutes. The cookies will come out soft from the oven but will harden up as they cool. (Be careful not to over bake as they will dry out.)
- Allow to cool on the cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 173 kcal, Carbohydrate 19 g, Protein 2 g, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 12 g, ServingSize 1 serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Put the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and melt it in the microwave. Stir and let cool.
- Using an electric mixer, mix together the sugar and butter in a large bowl until totally combined. With the mixer on low, slowly drizzle in the cooled chocolate. Scrape the bowl and mix again. Mix in the eggs one at a time, then the vanilla. Scrape the bowl once more and mix.
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a bowl and stir it together. Add it in scoops to the mixing bowl with the mixer on low. Scrape the bowl once and mix one final time until all combined.
- Scoop generous tablespoons of the dough onto the prepared baking sheet, then bake until the cookies are poufy and set, 11 to 12 minutes. Let them sit on the baking sheet for 1 to 2 minutes, then remove them to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Once cool, sprinkle generously with powdered sugar.
CHOCOLATE MARSHMALLOW BROWNIE COOKIES RECIPE
These Chocolate Marshmallow Brownie Cookies are easy to make and full of chocolatey flavor. They come together quickly and taste absolutely delicious.
Provided by Camille Beckstrand
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Mix together the cake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil. Roll into 1½ inch balls. Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 5-6 minutes.
- Pull the cookie sheet out of the oven and place 4-6 mini marshmallows on each cookie - the marshmallows will just balance each cookie. Put the cookie sheet back into the oven for 2-2 ½ minutes (no longer!) When the marshmallows start to melt, they will stick to the cookie. So taking them out of the oven is much easier! The marshmallows will puff up as shown in the picture.
- Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for a couple of minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool.
- Once they are cooled completely, put frosting on top.
- Combine all frosting ingredients with hand mixer. If too thick add a little more milk. If not thick enough, add a little more powdered sugar. Frost tops of cooled cookies.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120 kcal, Carbohydrate 19 g, Protein 1 g, Fat 5 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 12 mg, Sodium 99 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 14 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CHOCOLATE CANDY-BROWNIE COOKIES
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl and set dry ingredients aside.
- Cream brown sugar, shortening, white sugar, and butter together in a large bowl using an electric mixer. Mix at medium-high speed until creamy and light. Blend in eggs 1 at a time until thoroughly mixed. Add vanilla extract and water; blend thoroughly.
- Add dry ingredients to the butter-sugar mixture slowly while mixing until completely incorporated. Reserve 1/2 cup chocolate candy pieces and fold remaining candies into batter.
- Drop batter by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets. Press a few reserved candies onto the top of each cookie.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 7 to 9 minutes. Cool on a baking rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 214.5 calories, Carbohydrate 29 g, Cholesterol 21.6 mg, Fat 10.8 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 2.5 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 127.7 mg, Sugar 20.9 g
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over (not in) a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted, then let cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugars until lightened in color. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until combined. With mixer on low, alternately beat in chocolate and flour mixture; mix just until combined (do not overmix).
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoons, about 2 inches apart, onto two parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center of a cookie comes out clean, 14 to 16 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 105 g, Fat 7 g, Protein 2 g
CHEWY CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream shortening, sugar, water and vanilla.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Combine flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture; beat just until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2-inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes (don't overbake).
- Cool 2 minutes; remove to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 178.7, Fat 9.7, SaturatedFat 3.4, Cholesterol 12.4, Sodium 58.7, Carbohydrate 23.6, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 16.9, Protein 2
COCOA BROWNIE COOKIES
My son is a chocoholic and this is his favorite cookie. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over simmering water, or melt it in the microwave, stirring often. -Jeanie Newton, Milner, Georgia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 cookies.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in chocolate and vanilla. In a small bowl, whisk flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Stir into creamed mixture. Fold in chocolate chunks., Drop dough by quarter cupfuls 3 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Spread each to about 3-in. diameter. Bake 9-11 minutes or until tops are cracked and cookies are just set. Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts :
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES
These are squidgy chocolate brownie-like cookies, combining the best of both worlds!
Provided by xjoeix
Yield Serves 72
Number Of Ingredients 0
- In a medium bowl, mix together cocoa, caster sugar and vegetable oil. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; stir into the cocoa mixture. Cover dough, and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas mark 4. Line baking trays with parchment. Roll dough into 2.5cm balls. Coat each ball in icing sugar before placing onto prepared trays.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Let stand on the baking tray for a minute before transferring to wire racks to cool.
BAKER'S ONE BOWL CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES
- Heat oven to 325*.
- Microwave both chocolates and butter in a large microwaveable bowl on high 1 1/2-2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring halfway through heating time. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Stir sugar into chocolate mixture until blended. Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in nuts. (Dough will be soft).
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls, 1 1/2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes or until set. Do not overbake.
- Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheet. Cool completely on wire racks. Store in airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 63.4, Fat 2.4, SaturatedFat 1.4, Cholesterol 22.7, Sodium 45.8, Carbohydrate 9.7, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 7, Protein 0.9
BROWNIE COOKIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: brown sugar, eggs, butter, chocolate, vanilla extract, plain flour, baking powder, salt, dark chocolate chip, white chocolate chip
Provided by Ellie Holland
Yield 10 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar and eggs.
- Next, whisk in the butter, chocolate, and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Finally mix in the chocolate chips.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes, until slightly set.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180°C) and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Scoop golf ball-size dollops of cookie dough onto the baking tray, making sure you leave enough room for them to spread out.
- Bake for 12 minutes, until crispy on top and slightly gooey in the middle.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 463 calories, Carbohydrate 52 grams, Fat 27 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 6 grams, Sugar 38 grams
More about "chocolate brownie cookies recipes"
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES RECIPE - BELINDA LEONG | FOOD & WINE
5/5 Category Desserts
- In a large bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, melt the chopped chocolate with the butter, stirring a few times, until smooth, about 7 minutes.
- In another large bowl, using a handheld electric mixer, beat the eggs with the sugar at medium speed until thick and pale, about 5 minutes. Beat in the vanilla and salt. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the melted chocolate, then fold in the flour and baking powder. Stir in the chocolate chips. Scrape the batter into a shallow baking dish, cover and freeze until well chilled and firm, about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350° and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Working in batches, scoop 2-tablespoon-size mounds of dough onto the prepared baking sheets, about 2 inches apart. Bake for about 10 minutes, until the cookies are dry around the edges and cracked on top. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets for 10 minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool completely before serving.
THE BEST ESPRESSO BROWNIE COOKIE SANDWICHES | FOODTALK
BROWNIE COOKIES - TWO SISTERS
CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIE COOKIES - JUST A TASTE
GERMAN CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES
SALTED BROWNIE COOKIES - TUTTI DOLCI
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES | RICARDO
BROWNIE COOKIES - COOKING CLASSY
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
MY FAVORITE BROWNIE COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES | CANADIAN GOODNESS
FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES RECIPE | KITCHN
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES WITH BROWNIE MIX RECIPES
EASY BOX MIX BROWNIE COOKIES RECIPE | SUGAR & SOUL
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES - SUNNYSIDE COOK
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES | HOMEMADE COOKIE …
SOFT AND CHEWY BROWNIE COOKIES - AVERIE COOKS
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIE RECIPE | KITCHN
VEGAN CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES - RECIPES
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES REICPE - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
EASY CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES | WILTON
FUDGY CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES RECIPE - EATWELL101
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES RECIPE - TASTY TREAT PANTRY
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES - ERREN'S KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES - GIMME SOME OVEN
FUDGY CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIE RECIPE - HOSTESS AT HEART
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIE RECIPES | BAKING MAD
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES - HOUSE & HOME
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES - GEMMA’S BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES-10 MINS!- FROSTING AND FETTUCCINE
THE BEST CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES • LOVE FROM THE OVEN
HOLIDAY CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES - CHATELAINE
BROOKIES- A CROSS BETWEEN CHOCOLATE BROWNIES AND COOKIES
EASY BROWNIE COOKIES - PILLSBURY BAKING
BROWNIE COOKIES (HOMEMADE FROM SCRATCH!) - CASSEROLE CRISSY
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE COOKIES - CHOCOLATE COVERED KATIE
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #5-ingredients-or-less #drop-cookies #desserts #easy #cookies-and-brownies
You'll also love