SOUTHWESTERN WHITE CHILI RECIPE
Shake up your bowl with our Southwestern White Chili Recipe. Our hot and cheesy Southwestern White Chili Recipe is made with succulent chicken breasts.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 6 servings, 1 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat dressing in large saucepan on medium-high heat. Add chicken and onions; cook 7 min. or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in beans, broth, chiles and cumin. Bring to boil. Simmer on medium-low heat 10 min., stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with cheese and cilantro.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 320, Fat 11 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Sodium 940 mg, Carbohydrate 24 g, Fiber 6 g, Sugar 2 g, Protein 30 g
SOUTHWEST WHITE CHICKEN CHILI
- Heat the oil in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, chili powder, cumin, onion and pepper and cook until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, stirring often.
- Stir the soup, water, corn and beans in the saucepan and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with the cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 322.8 calories, Carbohydrate 36.6 g, Cholesterol 46 mg, Fat 9.4 g, Fiber 8.6 g, Protein 24 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 719 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
SOUTHWEST WHITE CHILI
- Mix spices in a small bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a 3 quart pan. Add chicken cubes and cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring, until no longer pink. Remove chicken and juices to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the rest of the olive oil to the pan and saute onions until soft, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in chicken broth, chilies and spices. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and beans. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes. If desired, stir in fresh cilantro and garnish with cheese and scallions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 409.1, Fat 9.2, SaturatedFat 1.6, Cholesterol 65.8, Sodium 276.7, Carbohydrate 40.3, Fiber 9.5, Sugar 3.5, Protein 41.6
- In a casserole cook the onions, peppers and garlic in the oil over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Add the chili powder, cumin and oregano and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add the tomato paste and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes more. Add the beef and cook, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink. Add the tomatoes, 1 cup of the broth, the vinegar and chocolate and bring the mixture to a boil, crushing the tomatoes with the back of a spoon. Simmer the chili, covered, for 1 hour, adding additional broth, if necessary. Add the kidney beans and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes more. Ladle into bowls and serve with rice and desired toppings.
SOUTHWEST WHITE CHICKEN CHILI
- Combine garlic powder, cumin, oregano, cilantro, and red pepper in a small dish and stir until well blended. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken cubes and stir-fry from 5 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Add onions and continue cooking for a few minutes, until onion is translucent. Stir in chicken broth, chilies, and spices. Simmer over low heat 15 minutes.
- Stir in beans and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes. If soup is too thick, add 1/2 cup to 1 cup water to desired consistency. Pour into serving bowls and top with cheese and sliced green onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 410.7, Fat 10.1, SaturatedFat 1.6, Cholesterol 68.4, Sodium 959, Carbohydrate 40.9, Fiber 10.9, Sugar 8.6, Protein 40.6
SOUTHWEST WHITE CHICKEN CHILI BY: CAMPBELL'S KITCHEN RECIPE
Provided by williagx
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Directions Heat the oil in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, chili powder, cumin, onion and pepper and cook until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, stirring often. Stir the soup, water, corn and beans in the saucepan and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with the cheese. Nutritional Information open nutritional information Amount Per Serving Calories: 323 | Total Fat: 9.4g | Cholesterol: 46mg
More about "southwest white chili recipes"
SOUTHWESTERN WHITE CHILI | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
Total Time 30 minsCalories 409 per serving
- In a 4-quart Dutch oven cook onion and garlic in hot oil until onion is tender. Stir in cumin, oregano, and cayenne pepper. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add 1 can of the beans to the Dutch oven; mash with a potato masher or fork. Stir in the remaining 2 cans beans, chicken stock, and the 2 cans chile peppers. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Stir in chicken; heat through.
- Ladle chili into bowls. Top individual servings with the cheese. If desired, top with sour cream and additional canned chile peppers.
SOUTHWEST WHITE CHILI | MCCORMICK
Cuisine SouthwestCategory Soups, Stews, And ChiliServings 5
SOUTHWEST WHITE CHILI - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
SOUTHWEST WHITE CHICKEN CHILI | GREAT NORTHERN WHITE BEANS …
CREAMY STOVETOP SOUTHWEST WHITE CHICKEN CHILI - THE FIT PEACH
SOUTHWESTERN WHITE BEAN CHILI | RANDALL BEANS | RECIPES
SOUTHWESTERN WHITE CHICKEN CHILI | THEASTY RECIPES
SOUTHWESTERN WHITE CHILI (CROCK POT) - BIGOVEN
SOUTHWEST WHITE CHILI RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
SOUTHWEST WHITE CHILI RECIPE | RECIPELAND
SOUTHWEST WHITE CHILI RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SOUTHWEST CREAMY WHITE CHICKEN CHILI - CALL ME PMC
SOUTHWESTERN WHITE CHILI - BIGOVEN.COM
SOUTHWESTERN WHITE CHILI - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
SOUTHWEST WHITE CHILI RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
QUICK AND EASY SOUTHWESTERN CHILI | BABAGANOSH
SOUTHWESTERN CHICKEN CHILI RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SOUTHWESTERN WHITE BEAN CHILI • FARR BETTER RECIPES®
SOUTHWESTERN WHITE CHICKEN CHILI RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST …
CHILI'S SOUTHWEST SOUP : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
SLOW COOKER WHITE CHICKEN CHILI - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
CROCK POT SOUTHWEST CHICKEN CHILI - TOGETHER AS FAMILY
SOUTHWESTERN WHITE CHICKEN AND SAUSAGE CHILI | A-YO KITCHEN
SOUTHWEST CHICKEN CHILI | MCCORMICK
WHITE CHICKEN CHILI - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
SOUTHWESTERN WHITE CHILI | MIDWEST LIVING
SOUTHWEST WHITE CHICKEN CHILI RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
SOUTHWEST WHITE CHILI RECIPE BY NOAH MCGEE - THE DAILY …
SOUTHWEST CHICKEN CHILI - SIMPLY SCRATCH
SOUTHWEST WHITE CHILI BY PAT – YOUNG GUNS CHILE
SLOW COOKER SOUTHWESTERN WHITE CHILI CHICKEN RECIPE
SOUTHWEST WHITE BEAN CHILI - TASTY AS FIT
SOUTHWEST GROUND TURKEY CHILI RECIPE - SIX SISTERS' STUFF
SOUTHWEST WHITE CHICKEN CHILI — BAKING WITH JOSH & ANGE
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #north-american #main-dish #beans #american #southwestern-united-states #chili #stove-top #dietary #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What are the ingredients in southwest chili?A special spice blend, chicken, cannellini beans and Monterey Jack cheese make this Southwest chili "white". A special spice blend, chicken, cannellini beans and Monterey Jack cheese make this Southwest chili "white". 1 Mix garlic powder, cumin, oregano, cilantro and red pepper in small bowl.
What is the best way to cook white chicken chili?Stir in some chicken and beans and it's perfect as is- but it's also fun to serve this White Chicken Chili with toppings like diced avocado, sour cream, even crushed tortilla chips, and let everyone choose their own. Heat the oil in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
How do you make the perfect chili sauce?Add the chili powder, cumin and oregano and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add the tomato paste and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes more. Add the beef and cook, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink. Add the tomatoes, 1 cup of the broth, the vinegar and chocolate and bring the mixture to a boil, crushing the tomatoes with the back of a spoon.
How long do you cook chili for?In a casserole cook the onions, peppers and garlic in the oil over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Add the chili powder, cumin and oregano and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.